[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just rewatched all of Venture bros. did a little doodle as i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: the aventures wip.png (618KB, 1147x2347px) Image search: [Google]
the aventures wip.png
618KB, 1147x2347px
Just rewatched all of Venture bros.

did a little doodle as i was watching season 5
ill post the lines next if anyone wants to colour it properly

so Venture bros thread?
>what will next season be like
>when will there ever be a next season
>best episodes
>favourite guild members (other then the brilliant watch & ward ofc)

GO TEAM VENTURE
>>
File: aventures lines.png (919KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
aventures lines.png
919KB, 2480x3508px
and the lines
really loved them showing off the different costumes they wear each year
>>
>>93885572

Second for Brick Frog
>>
File: Venturion.jpg (134KB, 753x853px) Image search: [Google]
Venturion.jpg
134KB, 753x853px
what are they gona do with vendata?
last he was seen broken and brock stole his costume
they mention him in s6 that theyre holding his council spot
is he gona be important?
>>
File: MasterCatherineHorse.png (281KB, 631x426px) Image search: [Google]
MasterCatherineHorse.png
281KB, 631x426px
>>93885811
also
who is stronger/more powerful
the master or killenger?
>>
>>93885991
no one wanna talk venture?
>>
>>93885572
>when will there ever be a next season
It's being made as we speak. A couple of possibilities, according to the last season's DVD commentaries:

>Think Tank being alive (because they fucking loved him)
>Treister returning, having mutated even further into basically Galactus
>>
>>93885811
>what are they gona do with vendata?
If they bring him back I'd love to see him as an actual threat

as long as he doesn't end up being a RoboCop'd blue Morpho just to explore more monarch backstory
>>
File: 250px-Killinger.png (82KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Killinger.png
82KB, 250x229px
>>93885572

>The Avengers

>Batman

Fucking Hank!

>>93885846

The Master, most like.

The Master> Killinger> Outrider> The Associates> Torrid> Dr. Orpheus> Red Death(assuming he's magic)> Tatiana> Chris> The Alchemist> Red Mantle Triana>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jefferson Twighlight.
>>
>>93886724
Fuck triester Galactus would be insane
>>
>>93890025
Is outrider really that strong
Didn't he just job it and become undead?
>>
Do the guild council numbers mean anything? Why was vendata councilmen 1

Could it be that number 1 is the newest member and they move up the longer they stay on the council
Since Dr Mrs the monarch is/was? 1
>>
File: the_outrider.jpg (116KB, 350x284px) Image search: [Google]
the_outrider.jpg
116KB, 350x284px
>>93890529
>Is outrider really that strong
Yes, but only because he possibly took advantage of a bunch of shortcuts. Among which being the Eye of Osiris being implanted into his brain, which allowed him to travel between different planes of existence at his discretion (something Orpheus has been studying to be able to do his entire life).

>Didn't he just job it and become undead?
He was stuck in hell, not undead. He's still very much alive.
>>
>>93890705
Ahhh okay
I thought he was undead because doesn't his nose fall off or something?
>>
>>93890746
>I thought he was undead because doesn't his nose fall off or something?

Yeah, in hell. His ear also falls off. Al even jokingly refers to him as 'Brundle-Fly'.
>>
>>93885572
It'll be more like Rick and Morty

Escape to the House of Mummies Part 2, The Doctor is Sin, What Comes Down Must Come Up, The Revenge Society, What Color is Your Cleansuit, A Party for Tarzan

Bowie
>>
>>93891308
What colour is your cleansuit might be my favourite
Or rapcity in blue the whole sequence with venture and Brock running out and blue morpho and kano running in was so well done
>>
What's your favourite special?
Gargantua 2 is obvious but I like the very venture halloween
>>
>>93885572
I've got a personal theory that it will start with a big hour long special. All this and Gargantua-2 was, while technically part of season 6, the culmination of season 5's plot arc. Similarly, season 6 just sorted ended before it's arc's climax. So I think they'll be a big special to finish off the blue morpho arc and introduce a new status quo.
>>
>>93891827
Well technically Gargantua 2 was the culmination of season 1-5
Season 7 will most likely carry on the new York ventures and the rise of the new guild maybe for a couple more seasons
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.