[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Helena still a nappy haired mutt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1649105_ful.jpg (38KB, 300x455px) Image search: [Google]
1649105_ful.jpg
38KB, 300x455px
After they take care of Manhattan will she go back to normal? Will nigWally disappear? Will Bats and Supes get their trunks back? Will Tim get his Doctor Midnight duds and not suck anymore?
>>
>>93882270
I seriously hopes this all turns out to be Dr. Manhattan's plan to steal Superman's trunks. Then at the end of the event, arc after everything is done and all of Manhattan's changes are fixed, Superman comes up besides him, sets a hand on his shoulder and says:
>"You know, if you wanted a pair you could have just asked."
>>
No, "pure" pre-FP is dead.

Evolve or get left in the dust old man
>>
>>93882270
>Helena is delicious brown now
>REEEEEEEEEEE
I swear, /co/ goes out of its way to bitch about absolutely everything.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>93882270
Kill yourself.
>>
>>93882270
>After they take care of Manhattan will she go back to normal? Will nigWally disappear? Will Bats and Supes get their trunks back? Will Tim get his Doctor Midnight duds and not suck anymore?
il ove you :)
>>
>>93882270

Screw you. Nu Helena is great.
>>
Italians are awful. They get nothing.
>>
>>93882270
>Will Tim get his Doctor Midnight duds and not suck anymore?
No Tim sucks,
>>
>>93882450
>>93882493
>>93882622
>>93882689
If they don't rectify it they had better atleast acknowledge she use to be white because everyone is getting their proper memories back.
>>
>>93883532
>because everyone is getting their proper memories back
No they're not
Stop pretending you know what's happening
>>
>>93882689
Lost track at about "I recognize that ass anywhere". What's the difference?
>>
>>93883532
No, get over yourself boy
>>
>>93883550
Read Rebirth, read The Button, reading Titans

>Remembering Wally
>Remembering the JSA
>>
>>93883532
>used to be
She's just a darker-skinned wop, so that depends on if you consider Italians to be white or not.
>>
I wonder if Helena is a Mario fan.

Like, do Italians like Mario the same way Mexicans like Speedy Gonzales?
>>
>>93882270
>Why is Helena still a nappy haired mutt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
>>
>>93883532
>wasting time and resources in an arc of Helena realizing she used to be Italian instead of Sicilian
Seriously just shut the fuck up, we need to put these autists into concentration camps.
>>
File: Super Reeve.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Super Reeve.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>93882270
Do not lump the trunks-loving good citizens of /co/ with your white power trash, /pol/. Fuck you.
>>
>>93882270
SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MUH BROWN WAIFU
>>
>>93882493
>He wants a mafia princess to be """delicious""" brown for no reason other than he can fap to it
You are the cancer killing fetish comics.
>>
>>93882270
all of you are faggots
>>
>>93889495
>Italians are pale as snow
>>
>>93889495
What's wrong with making Bertinelli Southern Italian to distinguish her from WASPy Helena Wayne?
>>
>>93889495
She can be a delicious brown mafia princess, I fail to see the problem here?
>>
>>93889796
Is Helena Wayne ever appearing again?
>>
>>93889950
Well she's not dead so she hypothetically can.
>>
>>93889950
Is PG ever appearing again?
>>
>>93882270
>>93883532

They're aren't fully going back to pre flashpoint. Only adding back in legacys and links and relationships. Some reverting the villians as well.

Only super and Wally got stuff back in, and that's not everything.

Plenty of dog shit has to stay gone.
>>
>>93883688
Read Lazarus Contract, they're still retconning shit
>>
>>93882270
Why are you such a whiny little bitch?
>>
>>93883688
The Justice society is a covert group. Olus most members vanished post war.

That leaves out most books that happen.
>>
>>93889950
Probably not in the main continuity.
>>
Will they unfag Alan Scott? We saw classic Jay after all.
>>
>>93894526
Probably. I think New 52's Earth-2 is slowly getting pushed aside in favor of the classic versions of these characters.
>>
>>93894565
They could be Prime Earth's JSA and then New52's Earth-2 still exists but is just swept under the rug or something.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.