[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Dad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1763.jpg (84KB, 640x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1763.jpg
84KB, 640x440px
Is this any good and worth watching? Lots of people say despite being Macfarlane it's much better written and funnier then his other stuff
>>
>>93881664
I'd say so. It's a lot less edgy and try hard, with more interesting plots. Even has a bit of continuity on occasion.
>>
>>93881664
The early seasons kinda suck but it really improves over time.

Also you really gotta love Roger, if you hate him then the show really isn't for you since he fills in every single random character role imaginable
>>
>>93881664
It's good compared to Family guy, there are a lot of bad filler episodes but some story-lines are genuinely good like lost in space.
>>
>>93881664
i put it high on a list od funniest tv shows

>>93881788
>filler
>stoy liners
wtf?

dont listen to this guy althought there is a bit of continuity
>>
It has some of the best Christmas specials of any adult cartoon.
>>
i've been rewatching episodes non stop ever since my phone broke this week

fucking GOLD i tell you, family guy could never.
>>
>His mother left him before he was born.
>How...how did she do that.

The delivery really is what makes the show.
>>
And has tons of waifu.
>>
>>93881882
No, anon, he asked "how could she do that?" which adds another dimension of comedy to the joke because it can also be construed as him asking how she could have the audacity to abandon him.
>>
It's funny with humour that veers off and away from the Family Guy formula and delves into weird character-driven absurdism and the characters themselves all remain likeable. With later series they've really nailed the timing and delivery.

Also, Francine.
>>
>>93881664
It's much better than Family guy.
I'm actually enjoying this a lot.
>>
>>93881882
>He... Killed his own name
>>
>>93881664
It's fantastic. Ironically out of all the "Seth McFarland" shows it's the one he is involved in the least
>>
I can't watch it because the alien is ugly and really annoying
>>
>>93881678
This and Rodger is a really interesting and flexible character that really spices the show up with his antics in a way that makes sense for what and who he is.
>>
>>93881664
I'm not sure Macfarlane has had anything to do with the shows that have his name in a very long time
>>
>>93881664
it is WAY better than family guy.

american dad is the 1990s dallas cowboys.
family guy is the 1990s buffalo bills.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.