[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CURRENTLY AIRING LIVE ACTION TELEVISION SHOWS BASED ON COMIC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: comicshit.png (830KB, 1066x1276px) Image search: [Google]
comicshit.png
830KB, 1066x1276px
I think we can all agree with this
>>
>>93880106
When there was only AoS, Arrow, Flash, and Gotham, I tried to keep up with everything just because I was a comic fan.

Now there's so many that I can't conceivably watch them all, so I decided to do something else with my time. Great job Hollywood.
>>
>>93880106
Why is legends bad tier? Its the only one that gives me a consistent comic-book adventure feel where I root for all the heroes.
>>
>>93880287
Same. I've dropped Flash & Legends. I skipped FTWD, Supergirl, Outcast, Wynonna, IZ & DM. Riverdale I dropped because it was Waifus: The Show. I still need to finish Gotham, AoS, Lucifer & Legion. WD became shit so I dropped that as well. Preacher I started the second season but... Real talk, there's just way too much. And that's not counting the other good shows (and let's face it, most CBTV-Stuff are shit).
>>
>>93880489
I dropped it in S1 because it was unbearably shit. Did it markedly improve?
>>
>>93880106

>Outcast
>meh

shit taste detected
>>
>>93880619
Yeah, your own shit taste
>>
>Daredevil
>decent
>Daredevil
>above Jessica Jones

when the fuck will manchildren learn that Daredevil is actually pretty shitty and that Jessica Jones is better than it in every way?
>>
File: did I leave the oven.png (139KB, 405x436px) Image search: [Google]
did I leave the oven.png
139KB, 405x436px
>>93880594
Have you even seen the Season 2 premier?
>>
>>93881523
Shouldn't you be jerking off to Luke Cage, Bendis?
>>
>>93880619
Yeah what the fuck is this ranking? Outcast is fantastic.

>>93881218
Maybe you should get better taste.
>>
>>93880619
Fucking this, and why is Preacher so high. Legion should be top too.
>>
Preacher was awful
>>
>>93880106
>Riverdale

Nah, it's the usual CW fare with an Archie skin.

Its low tier
>>
>>93880106
Fuck you, Gotham is great.
>>
>>93880106
>DShit
>anywhere above shit teir
wrong
>>
>>93880106
>Agents of SHIT
>meh
Nice try
>>
>>93880106
This list is just wrong man. Objectively and subjectively, like the tastes don't even seem to match up...
>>
>>93883720
It's fun but the essential stupidity of many things in there prefents it from being great.
>>
>>93880106
I think that Fear the Walking Dead is less painfull to watch than TWD from TWD-reader point of view. They fucked up original plot points so it's just maked me drop on second season. I gave FTWD a try and it was somewhat manageable because it has original plot.
>>
>>93883743
>thinking that a work of fiction can be judged objectively
>>
>>93883654
Legion was fucking shite. They literally had to spend an entire episode explaining the plot with a fucking chalk board because it made no sense. All style no substance.

>>93883752
>Thinking the comics aren't shit
Anon I have bad news for you, you have terminally shit taste.
>>
>>93880106
>Legion is decent
>Not godlike
bruh
>>
>>93880106
Came here to post >>93884473 this
>>
>>93880106
Preacher is absolute garbage

Didn't know Dark Matter was based on a comic. It's a fun pulp show that satisfies by sci-fi itch when The Expanse isn't on but not very good.
>>
There's a Preacher show? Holy fug
>>
>>93880106
More or less. I'd say Legion and iZombie are genuinely good, and Lucifer is at least "meh".
>>
>>93880106
>Preacher
>Genuinely good

Oh come on. Even when you view it as its own thing, half of it is decompressed shit that fails to deliver anything worth waiting for and the other half is try hard edgyness and poorly executed action scens and violence. It's meh at best.

Meanwhile iZombie is legit great despite similarly having barely anything to do with the comic.
>>
>>93880489
Comic books in general are shit
>>
>>93880106
Did someone with brain damage make this list?
>>
>>93880106
>I think we can all agree with this
Well, you're an idiot then, OP.
>>
>Agents of SHIELD
>Not top tier
Try again, OP.
>>
>>93885955
Brought you by the guys behind Superbad and Sausage Party.
>>
>>93885904
It was originally pitched as a show and rejected, then made into a mini series at Dark Horse and pitched again with that to back it up.
>>
Would amaerican gods go underthis list. I know it's a book but they also have a comic as well
>>
>>93887072
The source has to be comics books.
>>
>>93880106
iZombie is the only one I've really been keeping up with, but I can hardly call it a comic book show, considering how loosely connected to the source material it is.
>>
I think we can all agree that OP is shit tier
>>
>>93880106
>Riverdale higher than Legion and Daredevil

nigga you retarded
>>
While I respect your right to an opinion, which is what your list is based on, I will exercise my right to state that Lucifer is fantastic!
>>
>>93880106
>Riverdale at "genuinely good"
>Riverdale higher than anything
>Jessica Jones sitting as high as Luke Cage and Gotham
Terrible.
>>
>>93880106
>Riverdale and Preacher in "good"
>Daredevil and Legion only in "decent"
Shit list desu senpai
>>
>>93880106
>implying there's a single good live-action adaption of a comic airing right now

Lmao. Get some taste, faggot. They're all shit.
>>
>>93880106
Riverdale is such a basic CW show. The mystery is more of a gimmick than main plot, some of the scenes are fanfiction level (dark Betty for example), boring teen drama with uninteresting characters and inconsistent/mediocre acting. Not sure why you would think it's genuinely good unless you're judging it by how pretty the women are.

Legion is good, Daredevil and Preacher are decent, Jessica Jones is meh, the rest can be split between bad and shit, doesn't really matter what order because they aren't worth watching either way.
>>
>>93880106
Jessica Jones is one of the worst shows I have ever seen not counting CW trash and late Dexter.
>>
>>93883700
Agreed. Riverdale is absolute trash.
>>
>>93880106
my top tier is
>Legon
>American Gods
>Daredevil
>Jessica Jones
>AoS

this list will trigger all you fuckers
>>
>>93892617
throw out JJ and all the filler episodes from Daredevil and you've got a solid list.
>>
>>93892708
JJ is my fav of all of them. But that's cause I'm also an alcoholic bitter person who just seems to destroy himself.
>>
>>93880106
The idea that Arrow isn't dogshit is ridiculous.
>>
>>93892617
While I understand people not liking the first half of AoS season 1, I'll never get why they hate on the rest of the show when it's consistently interesting with some genuinely fantastic episodes.
>>
>lucifer
>bad
confirmed for not having watched past ep1
>>
>>93892617
>American Gods
>comic
>>
>>93886061

Your opinion disgusts me.
>>
File: american vore.jpg (13KB, 181x279px) Image search: [Google]
american vore.jpg
13KB, 181x279px
>>93893469
>>
>>93893430
It might just be that he cares about the comics, on a cartoons and comics board.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.