[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why didn't professor X have alzheimers in days of future past?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: backgrounds_logan_outer.jpg (55KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
backgrounds_logan_outer.jpg
55KB, 320x480px
So why didn't professor X have alzheimers in days of future past?
>>
If we're going to say it's all the same timeline, whatever event Professor caused hadn't happened yet in future past. That probably triggered all his mental problems.
>>
>>93877254
Oh, DoFP takes place 2014 or 2015 in the original X-Men films timelines.
Logan takes place around 2028 to 2030 in the new timeline.
>>
Dont they want to do 2 timelines now?

The fassbender timeline and the x23 timeline?
>>
File: 1488435800139.jpg (37KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
1488435800139.jpg
37KB, 590x350px
>>93877504
so the original x-men timeline is completely gone?

wouldn't Logan be the final chapter in the new timeline?

where does x-men go from here??
>>
>>93877824
The new mutants.
>>
Just saw it the other day. And man, it was about as fun as a root canal. The hell was everyone crazy about this for. Was it for the curses and the blood?
>>
>>93877824
I don't think so. In Logan Wolverine makes references to the very first xmen movie

Also the First Class timeline had to have fucked that shit up from happening
>>
What films are original timeline and what films are the new timeline?
>>
>>93877843
It's not meant to be fun, it was meant to be emotionally devastating & powerful.
>>
>>93877841
So Dark Phoenix is taking place in the new timeline in 1991 while New Mutants is after Logan. Seems like the franchise is lost in time at the moment.
>>
>>93877254
He still had powers in Days of Future Past.
He obviously lost control over them in this Kinda Old Man's reality because of M-pox, Wanda's spell or whatever. Hence the brain damage.
The same reason Logan dies while he never dies in DoFP.
>>
>>93877824
Mutants fuck with timeline all the time, it's comic book kinda canon. So there are dozens if not hundreds interlaping realities.
>>
>>93877254
different continuity.

DOFP good future takes place in 2024. Logan takes place in 2029. In Logan it states that there hasn't been new mutants born in 25 years, yet we see young mutants and a thriving mutant population in the good future of DOFP.

Just assume Logan, like Deadpool, is doing its own thing and doesn't fit into a specific continuity
>>
>>93877843
That's pretty much every single Logan adventure arc. He can't die, but he suffers and dear people around him drop like a flies. Then someone pops up his head, he loses part of memories, wakes up in some new place and story repeats.
>>
>>93878124
So there are 3 timelines now?

You know we're going to see x23 again
>>
>>93878197
Who cares, as long as the movies are good.
>>
>>93878197
Probably. Laura is about the same age as Sunspot, Magik and some others who gonna be protagonists in New Mutants movie.
>>
>>93878038
>it was meant to be emotionally devastating & powerful.
Well, it didn't deliver there either, imo, which is another problem. Just fell flat at the end. I was just left saying okay, I guess.

Anyway, not here to rain on people's parade or love of it. Just wondered what the fuss was about because I clearly am not getting it.
>>
>>93878667
I feel like nowadays any superhero movie that strays from the standard superhero formula gets praised, part of the reason why wonder woman is so well liked

I thought the idea of a senile man with devastating powers was cool too
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.