[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of current Marvel Animated Universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: GOTG-SSN-3-Artwork.jpg (347KB, 1200x2025px) Image search: [Google]
GOTG-SSN-3-Artwork.jpg
347KB, 1200x2025px
- Three seasons... still the same 5 Guardians from the movie.
- Baby Groot.
- Based on a Disney Attraction...
- The team will split and each member will have solo episodes with different animation style.
- A Lego Marvel Super Heroes tie-in episode.
>>
>>93876710
>baby Groot

Of course!

>The team will split and each member will have solo episodes with different animation style.

That could be promising. I'm not expecting the quality of the shorts, but anything to break from the boring art style.
>>
>>93876710
Jesus, Baby Groot looks awful with those eyes.
>>
>>93876710
>Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy series stars Will Friedle (Boy Meets World), Trevor Devall (Johnny Test), Vanessa Marshall (Star Wars Rebels), David Sobolov (Transformers: Prime) and Kevin Michael Richardson (The Cleveland Show), along with Lane and Quesada, announced that the Guardians will return for a brand-new third season on Disney XD titled Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout. The third season will find the Guardians gaining fame and fortune, but quickly knocked back on their heels after being framed by the Collector. The Guardians will travel to new universes, stage a massive sting operation inside the Nova Corps, and expose a Secret Invasion years in the making. A little bad and a little good – all in a day’s work.

Also, apparently it's having a symbiote story that will connect to the new Spider-Man show.
>>
>>93876710
If the current comics are a parody of themselves at this point, this can only be described as a parody of the parody. Like how far do the Guardians have to fall to hit rock bottom.
>>
>>93877891
Oh great, MORE symbiotes. At least it'll make a little more sense than when they showed up while USM was airing.
>>
>>93878150
Are you talking about Bendis' run? Because I've been liking Duggan's run so far
>>
>>93876710
They're fun and mostly harmless with occasionally good action and comedy bits strewn throughout.
>>
>>93878686
>Bendis
The comic book writer?
>>
>>93877891
They just fucking had a symbiote story!!! JFC Marvel Animation needs to be purged.
>>
>>93877891
>Quesada
Looks like this fucker wants to be the new Stan.
>>
>>93880261
the comic book writer.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.