[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unsupervised

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (43).jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (43).jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
This show seemed to come and go rather quietly. Was it really that bad?
>>
Well, I thought it was funny.
>>
>>93870568
It was okay but absolutely nothing about it was special.
>>
Never heard of it.
>>
>>93870568
I completely forgot about it until just now, but I liked it.
>>
>>93870801
basically Beavis & Butthead, but they're nice kids instead of horny douchebags
>>
>>93870568
Is Floyd County capable of making another series that is actually successful? Seems like Archer is the only thing that makes it past the first 10 episodes.
>>
I only caught a few episodes but it felt like something that should have come out 15 or so years ago.
Which isn't necessarily a bad thing...it just felt out of place...
>>
File: 4a.jpg (65KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
4a.jpg
65KB, 642x960px
I loved the shit out of this show. I kinda wished shit had gotten weird between one of the main two dudes and that skinny bitch they hung out with.
>>
>>93870979
didn't he make frisky dingo?
>>
I loved it. Watched it last year.

I thought it was oddly optimistic considering their situation. Reminded me of my childhood.
>>
>>93870629
I also thought it was funny and had some undeniably dope music too
>>
it's pretty sad I related to the fat black kid who had to put the burger in his pocket because his mom woke up
>>
>>93870568
i liked it but they fucked up.

they had kristen bell saying dirty shit and not a single bit of it was fappable.
>>
File: 1499721809276.jpg (50KB, 960x960px)
1499721809276.jpg
50KB, 960x960px
I really enjoyed it and could relate, living in a shitty town, but it was doomed from the start just like the show Legit because it was aired on FX and little to no one knew it existed until it was long gone.
>>
The show was pretty depressing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.