[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incredibles 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

Takes place 1 minute after the first film

http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1680890/how-long-the-incredibles-2-takes-place-after-the-first-movie

How do you feel about this?
>>
>>93866440
just for the first scene
>>
>>93866440
>retcons the game
No, I don't like it.
>>
>Incredibles 1 starts in the past then jumps forward
>Incredibles 2 starts in the past

Put 2 and 2 together
>>
>>93866798
>Incredibles 2 starts in the past
>1 minute after the first film is the past
>>
>>93866440
>incredibles 1 ends with a villian showing up
>incredibles 2 continues from that point

not really surprising?
>>
>>93866892
>1 minute after the first film is the past
>The Incredibles came out 2004
Yeah, I'd say so.
>>
>>93866892
In the context of the greater film it will be
>It starts right as the first one finishes
>It starts with the Underminer
>well that's where start this movie.

Not "takes place", "starts"
>>
>>93866473
>>93866798
Bird says it just continues on for the whole film, it's not jumping into the future.
>>
There's nothing there that says they won't do a timeskip afterwards. It's a deceptive statement, yeah, the movie starts one minute after the first film but they can then jump ten years into the future after a fee scenes
>>
>>93866992
Where
>>
>>93866921
Where was it stated The Incredible took place specifically in 2004 and not just vaguely "the present" like a bunch of other animated projects?
>>
>>93866992
Yeah, I won't believe that till I see some proof
>>
>>93866440
No. I need to see the now young adult Parr children.
>>
>>93867003
What relevance does this supposition have?
>>
>>93867020
it doesn't, the incredibles takes place sometime in the early to mid 70's. because the beginning scene is in the late 50's before jumping 15 years
>>
BASED

HELEN WON'T BE A FRUMPY OLD WOMAN
>>
>>93866440
>>93866761
https://youtu.be/nEqTQdYizGA?t=23
>>
>>93867542
Pretty sure the creators said there's no hard timeline and that's it's really a mesh of time periods. Yeah there's some 70s inspired designs but the technology level is leaps ahead
>>
>The sequel is just the underminer game
>>
I'm so ready
>>
>>93866440
Surprised he didn't go with the angle of Bob and Helen retiring due to old age while their kids step up as full time heroes. The 15 year time gap would have made perfect sense for that, along with fitting his requirement that the story is primarily based on how it affects the Pars. But in Bird We Trust, the only dud he's ever made was Tomorrowland and I place 80% of the blame there on Lindelof.
>>
>Release Date: June 15 2018

GET READY BOYS
>>
Gamma Jack confirmed?
>>
There better be a grown up violet and dash
>>
>>93866440
Like how Spider-Man 2 will take place minutes after Avengers 4!
>>
>>93867578
This
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.