[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ONE real life still living person on earth, (Not you) gets ALL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Superman is about to rape you.jpg (104KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
Superman is about to rape you.jpg
104KB, 576x324px
ONE real life still living person on earth, (Not you) gets ALL of Superman's current powers when they wake up tomorrow.

1. You have to know their name, so either a family member, peer or friend you know or a celebrity or just someone as long as you konw their name.

Who would be the best and WORST person to get this power?
>>
>>93864676
Joe Pesci
>>
File: kim.jpg (39KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
kim.jpg
39KB, 1200x630px
>>93864676
Kin Jong Un would probably be the worst.
>>
>>93864676
David Brin. He's the guy who wrote the Uplift novels, and a bunch of other sci fi books. And the story behind Ecco the Dolphin video game. He's be perfect. He wrote The Life Eaters comic book. Try thinking what'd happen when he finishes speed-typing and goes full Superdickery.
Worst? Probably someone who'd go Full Irredeemable.
>>
What if every single regular member of /co/ got Superman's Powers tomorrow, what would happen?
>>
MATT! DAMON!
>>
>>93864810
A paradise would be built on a never before seen scale of flammability.
Cities would be moved. Needs would be answered. Planets would shatter. "You froze Uranus?" Fox would fear for it's life. Movies would improve. Animation companies would scramble to be the first to make a Power Pack cartoon.
If Superman could throw a spaceship, how far would it go?
>>
>>93864676
>Who would be the best
Impossible to know. Definitely not some well-known famous person.

>and WORST
Let's not get political
>>
My grandma
>>
>>93864810
They'd probably either force companies to make shit that they wanted or people would actually start fighting on an international level about opinions.

Either way it'd be a clusterfuck that'd screw almost everyone over.
>>
>>93865325
>Definitely not some well-known famous person.
I believe you forgot Morgan Freeman and Keanu Reeves exist, anon.
>>
>>93864736
Maybe for the US, but for the rest of the world? I'd think someone like a paranoid schizophrenic or a straight up psychopath would be worse.

For best? I'd pick Elon Musk. Dude's practically Batman anyway.
>>
>>93864676
didn't they work this idea in the man/superman comic?
the story is about a random dude changing bodies with superman, so we end with a natural born loser becoming the man of steel, and the man of steel dealing with the inhuman amount of shit a natural born loser gets all over himself in his lifetime.
>>
I want norm macdonald to have it

Or a hot babe
>>
>>93864810
>giving /coumblr/ super-powers
Say goodbye to your privileges, cis scum!
>>
>>93864676
Bernie Sanders, Rich Evans or Danny DeVito.
>>
>>93864676
Give it to Keanu Reeves.
>>
Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>93864810
I start lobotomizing Marvel writers
>>
my cat
>>
>>93864810
In-fighting. And normal people's shock wouldn't be "you have superpowers?" but "You actually post on 4chan?!"

>>93867663
What if it turned out that someone who works at Marvel is also a regular on /co/? I have my suspicions.
>>
>>93864810
We'd fight each other, anon.
>Star Vs fags would rebel and start a tribe
>DC fags would start a tribe
>Marvel fags would start a tribe
>Animation fans would start a tribe
>Waifufags would start a tribe
We'd only not kill each other because fighting is hard.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.