[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst issue in this run?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1059.jpg (333KB, 900x1391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1059.jpg
333KB, 900x1391px
>>
>>93863385
The one that had Bee and Puppycat art?
>>
jesus, how many "bewildered superheroes surrounded by fans" covers have there been in the past couple years?
>>
>>93863645
I think this one is what popularized it.
>>
Try to stick to one massive thinly-disguised shitposting thread a day OP. You've had a bunch today, it's been tiresome.

You can post about Leth tomorrow.
>>
>>93863691
First thread since i got banned and i genuinely want to know the worst issue in this run.
>>
>>93863645
Why would you even attend large meet-n-greet style events in the first place? Seems like an awesome way for an enemy to get up close to you and shoot you in the head before vanishing in the chaos of the crowd, or yank off your mask while you're distracted and reveal your identity.
>>
File: DOOM wall.gif (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
DOOM wall.gif
2MB, 512x384px
>>93863385
>oh look, a pile of shit
>let's dig in it and search for the stinkiest piece of shit so we can stroke our egos with the thought that we weren't the ones who made this piece of shit
>we have no other things to be proud of anyway, this is all that we can do to make ourselves feel better
QUALITY FUCKING POSTING.
>>
File: IMG_1061.jpg (449KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1061.jpg
449KB, 1041x1600px
>>93863645
You dont like them?
>>
File: IMG_1060.jpg (412KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1060.jpg
412KB, 1041x1600px
>>93864147
>>93863645
Why not?
>>
>>93863897
okay faggot, tell me which Marvel book I should be proud of
>>
>>93864201

Nice rare Wendy in the background.
>>
>>93863897
>food analogy
>>
>went to a comic shop the other day for the first time in years
>right in the middle of the display stand at eye-level there's a shitload of unsold Hellcat >lol
>down in a low shelf is a shitload of unsold Gwenpool
>aw :(
>>
>>93863385
This cover is kinda weird since hellcat got near 0 fans and almost no one knows about her at all
>>
File: like oh my GOSH.png (153KB, 305x373px) Image search: [Google]
like oh my GOSH.png
153KB, 305x373px
>>93863385
>>
why dress up in flashy colors and an animal theme if you're not trying to be a public figure. if all you cared about was fighting crime, you'd just wear non-descript camouflage and tactical gear.
>>
>>93866984
>Gwenpool
>SpiderGwen

the fuck is it with Marvel and Gwens?
>>
>>93864250
Right now? Gwenpool.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.