[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when T'Challa was Daredevil?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6695.jpg (825KB, 1280x1974px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6695.jpg
825KB, 1280x1974px
Remember when T'Challa was Daredevil?
>>
>>93862880
This meme isn't funny /tv/
>>
>>93862939
this meme isn't funny for you
>>
francavilla was a good fit
>>
>>93862838
aw liss
>>
File: marvel-man-without-fear.jpg (309KB, 664x1500px) Image search: [Google]
marvel-man-without-fear.jpg
309KB, 664x1500px
Yes, and I remember being disappointed because of all the other candidates being so much better.
>>
>>93862838
Just another Negro stealing a White Man's job. Typical.
>>
>>93863124
I'd read the book if it was Kraven
>>
Ah one of the many books that tries to make Black Panther street level. It never works.
>>
>>93865113
What does he usually do? I honestly don't know.
>>
>>93863124
>Kraven: Man Without Fear

FUCK. That would have been great. Wouldn't have been long after The Grim Hunt either.

Gambit would have been interesting too but fucking Nova? Really? Street level cosmic?
>>
>>93865177
He's supposed to be the King of a technologically advanced and isolated country. Makes me wonder why they haven't gone full egalitarian and get rid of Black Panther.
>>
>>93865056
>>93865761
Kraven is clearly the most intriguing out of the line up and it's a shame that he got passed over.
I like Nova enough to see where it goes, but it could be reductive to his development since he left the New Warriors on Earth to pursue cosmic adventures.
>>
>>93862838
Looks like Batman.
>>
>>93865952
Yeah but does he do king stuff? Does he fight crime?
>>
>>93865177
Often protects his kingdom of advance tech from other people who want to take advantage of it, he can at times best be described as Bronze Age Batman who was more of a globetrotter. So he goes where he think he can best protect his nation. The problem with making his street level is the fact that well he's above it. He is a king and it's very hard to believe that he could care enough to take a city block when he could be helping the world. Spider-man is fine in that role, but T'challa? He should probably be fighting man-ape or stop his country from going into Civil War.
>>
>>93863124
Gambit huh. Bullseye vs gambit. Gambit vs Elektra.

Nova is the most interesting. Cosmic hero on the streets.

Kinda like hard traveling heros but no arrow

>>93863174

They did the same with herc. Incredible herc.
>>
>>93863124
the only one better than T'Challa is Kraven.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.