[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bolin is hands-down the most annoying character on this show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: Bolin_(The_Legend_of_Korra).jpg (8KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
Bolin_(The_Legend_of_Korra).jpg
8KB, 215x235px
Bolin is hands-down the most annoying character on this show so far. I'm seven episodes in and I have no idea why people like this sap. Like, I know he becomes a movie star and all that, but unless they change his character drastically from something that was just supposed to be a miniseries, I can't see my respect for him and the series do anything but take a sharp nosedive.

Look at that stupid hair. Look at that that dumb grin on his face. Fuck him.
>>
>>93862410
You're gonna piss off the Bolinfags.
>>
>>93862474
Fuck them too.
>>
File: Fantano browsing mu.jpg (24KB, 450x326px) Image search: [Google]
Fantano browsing mu.jpg
24KB, 450x326px
His subplot in season 2 was some of the most awful shit I forced myself to watch.
>>
The vocal majority here in /co/ love him and say he is the best character and his relationships are the most profound and his fighting abilities are the most supreme and his unnecessary plot lines are the best.

I say that he's terrible and the worst character (Asami isn't a character so she doesn't count, she's wallpaper,) but no one else will agree and stop making threads about him and LoK.
>>93843535
>>
>>93862410
Every character was extremely unlikable in this show besides Tenzin and Varrick
>>
>>93862705
DO LE THING XD
>>
>>93862410
I think you meant to say Varrick.
>>
>>93863518
I'm not there yet.
>>
>>93862410
If you don't like him now, you most likely never will. Book 4 might make you like him for a while since he's very different there, only to go back to his old self.

Imo he's still better than mako tho.
>>
>>93862410
Kind of agree. He should have evolved into a more normal individual (if somewhat cynical considering all the people that lied to him). It pisses me of how many opportunities Korra wasted with all her characters. No amount of lesbians can fix this shit show.
>>
>>93862410
Haha what he is the only character in that show I don't want to strangle. Well, him and Aang's grandson. Seriously Bolin is great and you can tell because all the shitty characters shit on him.
>>
>>93862522
>his fighting abilities are the most supreme

This one I agree. Fucker can handle things that 2 masters cant do alone.
>>
>hands-down the most annoying character on this show so far
That's not Korra.
>>
>>93864330
At least she has a decent pair of tits. Bolin doesn't. Every time he opens his mouth, I question why he won't shut the hell up, because what he's saying is so stupid.
>>
He's not funny. I miss Sokka
>>
>>93862410
he was made to be the sokka clone but without the good sides.

instead of good personality and developpement, they went meme and special snowflake power.

and he is one of the best character in LOK, lol
>>
>>93862410
>I have no idea why people like this sap
There's your problem OP. Nobody likes anything in LOK because it's all bad. Drop it and find something better to watch.
>>
>>93865460
Well, he is hunk. So fuck off, leave my husbando alone.
>>
>>93862410
I thought Bolin was one of the worst character and a completely obnoxious ass in Season 1.
He gets marginally better in Season 2 once they stopped trying to make him Sokka 2.0 and instead just focus on making him more naive and dumb, and he gets to interact with Varrick instead of Mako.
By Season 3 he's easily the best character in the main group. Which really doesn't mean much, but it's something. He has at least some character. He has some funny lines and interactions. And that's more than what can be said about the rest.

Maybe you'll like Bolin better if you keep watching, because like I said, he gets much better after S1.
But he's not worth watching the show for. And honestly, if you just started Korra, stop right now and spare yourself the dissapointment
>>
>>93862410
Bolin gets better over time, season 1 is probably his worst season, although season 2 is a very mixed bag

although be warned in general that if you are pulling your hair out over season 1, season 2 is even worse, things aren't good until season 3 and by season 4 the show is suffering greatly from a blotted cast and budget cuts
>>
>>93867706
>stop watching

What a pussy attitude.
>>
>>93867883
Watching a bad show for the sake of having conversation doesn't make you bad ass.

I stopped after Season 1. It was genuinely bad.
>>
>>93868068
Pussy
>>
>>93868068
In a way i wish i had done that instead of getting invested and then getting screwed over season after season.
>>
File: 1483090623533.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1483090623533.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>93867883
What could he possibly gain from watching something he knows he's going to hate ?
Why waste all that time ?
Maybe you feel proud of yourself for having finished 4 seasons of a shitty cartoon you watched so you could complain about it with strangers on the Internet, but some people prefer to spend their times actually doing things they need or like doing.

I sat through all seasons of Korra.
The good things I got out of it were not enough to justify the giant amounts of shitty things I got in return. It was not worth it. It adds nothing to the Avatar series, in fact it only makes things worse.
There is no conversation worth having about this show with anyone. Even the normies have forgotten it. The show drowned itself in irrelevance and lesbian controversy, and now it's only remembered via Tumblr fanart and spite from /co/.

I'm telling OP right now that, if he hates the show seven episodes in, he should just stop because it's only going to get worse
This isn't hard to understand.
>>
>>93868384
Cuck pussy
>>
File: mako.jpg (97KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
mako.jpg
97KB, 1366x768px
>>93862410
I hated him too but his brother is way worse, especially in season 1 when he was going go through his bad boy phase and everyone wanted his dick
>>
>>93868502
>WELL YEAH BOLIN SUCKS BUT LETS CHANGE THE SUBJECT AND TALK ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE
Is this you?
>>93868262
>>93868425
>>
>>93868555
No
Faggot
>>
>>93868555
No
>>
>>93867883
>>93868068
>>93868262
I watched all 4 seasons of this show hoping it would get better and now I feel like a pussy for not dropping it
>>
>>93868741
Not as big of a pussy
>>
>>93868772
>>93868645
>>93868425
>stop shitposting Self inserting fag
>>
>>93869626
no u
>>
>>93862522
Bolin would be the worst character if there weren't so many other characters jostling for that position. It's honestly impressive just how obnoxious a lot of them come off, especially the ones the audience is supposed to like.
>>
>>93869657
Dance for me cuck
>>
>>93862410
He's hot and would make a good boyfriend. I give bolinfags that. But yeah, he's annoying most of the time.

>>93868502
Mako is so fucking boring, on the other hand.

>>93868741
I'm on S04E05 and earth fascist lady did nothing wrong.
>>
>>93862410
I want to love him because he's hot and funny but the show underutilized him
>>
>>93870467
But Makos hot too
>>
>>93862410

He's also the hottest character in the show.

>Tfw you will never have a Bolin Body.
>>
>>93862410
He's like Sokka: people like him because he's POTENTIALLY cool, not because he's cool.
>>
>>93874517
He was supposed to replace, yet he was inferior in every way
>>
>>93872101
I do. Not that it help me. I'm a fucking idiot with women. Sure now I have one, but it took almost 2 years.
>>
>>93862410
I couldn't like anybody in season 1 except Tenzin. But IMO Bolin was the most bearable of the rest of the cast. He's a dumb comic relief guy. He does dumb comic relief things. I can live with that.

Also $10 says that he and Mako are fire nation rapebabies.
>>
File: 1406347927402s.jpg (3KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1406347927402s.jpg
3KB, 125x93px
>>93862410
Okay.
>>
>>93875233
This post is so reddit that I can't tell if it's ironic or not.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.