[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ms. Marvel #20 preview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 44

File: MS-MARVEL-4.jpg (163KB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
MS-MARVEL-4.jpg
163KB, 864x1311px
I'm just gonna leave this here
>>
File: MS-MARVEL-5.jpg (185KB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
MS-MARVEL-5.jpg
185KB, 864x1311px
>>93858483
>>
File: MS-MARVEL-6.jpg (195KB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
MS-MARVEL-6.jpg
195KB, 864x1311px
>>93858491
Any theories on who the blue guy with the mask is?
>>
File: MS-MARVEL-7.jpg (208KB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
MS-MARVEL-7.jpg
208KB, 864x1311px
>>93858499
I'm pretty sure that citizenship things are up to the Federal Government, not the Mayor's office.
>>
>Nico Leon may come back for Legacy but Miyazawa/Alphona never for now

>>93858483
Why you didn't post the cover first?
>>
File: MS-MARVEL-8.jpg (214KB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
MS-MARVEL-8.jpg
214KB, 864x1311px
>>93858509
How exactly could something like this happen without the media, politicians from all over the country and the ACLU being all over it?
>>
>>93858509
What? Law is not retroactive. His citizenship should not be affected by a new law.
>>
File: MS-MARVEL_Page_1.jpg (163KB, 566x860px) Image search: [Google]
MS-MARVEL_Page_1.jpg
163KB, 566x860px
>>93858518
Because the cover given on the CBR page was too small. But here's the cover courtesy of Google.
>>
>>93858483
Oh great more SJW bullshit. When will the cucks learn?
>>
>>93858491
Wow, Aamir's a flake.
>>
>it's a "white woman writer defends her Muslim fetish by going full retard" issue
>>
>>93858509
Haha, it's fucking unreal. Another Ms. Marvel issue where muslims think they're being oppressed on the basis of their religion and they aren't.
>>
Anyone watched four lions? I thought that it portrayed Muslim radicalism quite well. Or was that just more SJW bullshit?
>>
>>93858499

>You wanna know how people get radicalized?
>They get radicalized when they think the only way they can have a starring role in their own lives is by playing the villain.

Well, it also helps if they're born and raised in a toxic ideology.
>>
>>93858499
>Let me describe a precise narrative
>Oh, but there is no narrative
What did Wilson mean by this?
>>
>>93858499
Is that lesbo's beard still around? I remember there was something about how he was profiled to be a potential danger. Everything Aamir's rambling about with the chicks and the partying and the being sidelined and bombing places all seem to resonate around him.
>>
File: 1468936946812.jpg (49KB, 325x355px) Image search: [Google]
1468936946812.jpg
49KB, 325x355px
>>93858509
>three fucking pages of soapboxing just to be told it wasn't even relevant
For fuck's sake, Marvel.
>>
>>93858581
maybe if you actually read it you would see that there is nothing toxic or violent in the Quran

if you want a toxic ideology go read a bible
>>
>>93858574
No, it was just good, edgy comedy. It's probably true that lot of those british born radicals are stupid or real life fuckups but I wouldn't call that a good portrayal.
>>
File: 1432735774141.png (368KB, 638x467px) Image search: [Google]
1432735774141.png
368KB, 638x467px
>>93858612

>there is nothing toxic or violent in the Quran
>>
>>93858594
"It is not the case here and have nothing to do with a plot, but try not to forget that muslims are super oppressed"
>>
>>93858483
>>93858491
>>93858499
>>93858509
>>93858523

>this is what SJWs actually believe.

>the MOST PIOUS MUSLIMS are the LEAST LIKELY to be TERRORISTS or be violent!!!

Remember the Taliban or ISIS or Boko Haram? They certainly don't dress or act western. Boko Haram means books (other than the quran) are forbidden. The reason terrorists in western countries look western is because they were told to blend in.

Bravo "One day we will all be brown, brown will rule" Sana Amanat! Bravo!
>>
>>93858595
I doubt it's him. Basic Becky is the one that arrested him in the first place.
>>
>>93858634
>Remember the Taliban or ISIS or Boko Haram? They certainly don't dress or act western

I don't want to defend this crap writing, because jesus fuck, but what the hell kinda point are you trying to make? You're naming terrorist groups fighting in their own lands, of course they're not going to dress western-like.

Meanwhile terrorists that attacked placed in Europe reportedly ate bacon and drank alcohol as a mean to blend in, and the teen in Manchester was literally a teen that used instagram and dressed like any other douchy teen in Manchester.
>>
>>93858680
>You're naming terrorist groups fighting in their own lands, of course they're not going to dress western-like.

>The reason terrorists in western countries look western is because they were told to blend in.
> because they were told to blend in.
> told to blend in.
> blend in

read full sentence
fair point though, bad examples
>>
>>93858634
>Taliban or ISIS
Stop thinking what you see in movies and TV is what real life is like. Terrorists aren't a bunch of old bearded men in turbans, they're young dumbfucks who dress like all the other young dumbfucks or wear military gear. They're essentially activists and soldiers.

They make them wear gowns and shit on TV because it's more different and thus more scary. Like how Deliverance made people think there were all these murderous tribes of deformed hillbillies killing people in the mountains, or how SJWs think there are these secret KKK cults all over the place where everyone is dressed in white robes or Nazi uniforms.
>>
>>93858719
Yeah sorry, I realized we were saying the same thing a second too late.
>>
>>93858523

This is actually retarded
>>
>>93858535
This is an actual problem. People get into law enforcement to jerk off on their own power and twist the law to make examples out of the first guy they don't like.

>>93858561
>be muslim in america
>grabbed by vaguely government guys, told you doesn't belong in their community
>thrown in white cell
>interrogated
Isn't it reasonable to assume this is a DEUS VULT kind of thing?
>>
>>93858733
The imans and shit wear the robes and everything. The average grunt wears whatever is modest by the terrorist standard.
>>
>>93858771
The way it's framed and executed, yes, but I could see it as a point in certain context.

Take the early Incredibles premise where Supers were forbidden to have kids with each other, or at all I can't recall which either way, I could see how in a setting like that with enough superpowered people and data on the logistics they might begin enforcing some form of regulation that isn't entirely concentration camps levels of denying someone rights but is somewhat big brothery in that if you intend to immigrate somewhere where the birth of superpowered citizens is regulated in accordance with their resources and capacity to manage, and you claim you have no superpowered genealogy or the potential to genetically pass on your superpowers even if they're not genetic, and they only accept people at that time under that clause to keep population problems at a low in the foreseeable future, and then down the road you get caught glowing at night and just go "WHOOPS turns out my folks didn't really do any background check on any of that even though we probably should have", and now you're getting married and there's a risk of you pumping out a bunch of superkids the government has no data on. Well, it's not hypothetical!Aamir's fault what happened when he was only 8 and it's not ethical, but it is legal to tell someone in that situation that for the safety of the rest of the population they're going to have to go back until they can do the proper paperwork like everyone else to guarantee there will be no potentially volatile and clearly unregulated shit in the cards.

Of course such a scenario isn't quite the case here, and likely wouldn't be even if Marvel reintroduced registration and mutant policies because to frame government regulation in a positive light, especially in current year, would not go over well with their audience.
>>
File: 7.png (203KB, 374x473px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
203KB, 374x473px
>>93858523
>Literally "Make Jersey City Great Again"

Nice touch with the armband on resting bitch face.
>>
you know this issue could sound a hundred times less retarded if it just referenced secret empire happening right now

but it can't I guess cuz spencer wrapped up every character in some retarded side plot so it's impossible for them to do their own thing

so books that want to tie in somehow are left floundering doing shit like this
>>
File: 35a.jpg (37KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
35a.jpg
37KB, 640x472px
>>93858499
>You wanna know how people get radicalized?
>>
>there are people that were blind to Wilson's soapvoxing until now

She always slipped a little in but went all out the moment Marvel decided the book was immortal and contained.
>>
File: gww.jpg (106KB, 575x864px) Image search: [Google]
gww.jpg
106KB, 575x864px
>>93859036
Just because we're reacting to this doesn't mean we didn't know about her until now.
>>
>How To Make Comics When Your Hands Are Literally Made Of Ham: A Primer
>>
>>93858491
He's spitting some real truth here. When was the last time the US had a domestic terrorist attack committed by a stereotypical looking raghead?
>>
>>93858634
Aamir is talking about domestic terrorist you fucking idiot.

You know, people like your boy Dylann Roof?
>>
>>93859068
The quran literally tells them to blend in and lie about their beliefs if they believe it will protect them, just like the jewish bible, which makes sense because they originate in the same area. I mean, the terrorist doctrines shown on the internet show that they will disguise themselves in order to carry out these acts, because it'd be stupid to walk up in traditional muslim garb to a crowded target area and blow yourself up, you'd want to hit as many people as possible.

It's just like the christian fundies who suicide bombed abortion clinics, they didn't roll up looking like a fucking priest or dressed in their sunday best, they roled up looking like an average joe.
>>
File: 1429388179137.png (674KB, 600x958px) Image search: [Google]
1429388179137.png
674KB, 600x958px
What exactly is Marvel's endgame with their roster of agenda-pushing political comics at the moment? Do they really think they'll gain lots of new readers with this stuff?
>>
>>93859068
>When was the last time the US had a domestic terrorist attack committed by a stereotypical looking raghead?
Literally less than a year ago.
>2016 Ohio State University attack, 11 people were hospitalized for injuries after a car ramming attack and mass stabbing occurred at Ohio State University. The perpetrator, Abdul Razak Ali Artan, was a Muslim Somali refugee and legal permanent resident of the United States.
>>
>>93859081
>>93859068

The Comic almost gets it right; it just fails to mention those "Vultures" are the Imams in the Mosques trying to pressure them into a more devout state of Islam and showing them the parts in the Qu'ran and Hadiths that are utterly fucking evil.

In the Qu'ran it says, clear as day from Mohammad's mouth "Religion is not compulsory"

Yet every Imam in the land will tell them how Islam MUST be followed.

Modern Islam is and always will be a cancer.
>>
>>93859120
Was he dressed like a stereotypical "raghead"? Didn't think so
>>
>>93859110
But they're not actively disguising themselves. They were dressed like normal Westerners long before they were radicalized, that's the point.
>>
Everything I needed to learn about Islam I unironically learned on 9/11
>>
File: sb.jpg (35KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
sb.jpg
35KB, 600x400px
>>93859130
Fine, here you go. This one was pretty recent too if you remember.
>>
File: IMG_6678.jpg (42KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6678.jpg
42KB, 460x259px
>>93859120
Where's his beard, robe, and turban?
>>
>>93859193
>>93859158
Use San Bernardino as an example instead if you want to be autistic about it.
>>
>>93859110
So if they're not blending in then they have no intention of committing an attack. That's what Aamir was saying. You should be looking for the wolf in sheep's clothing, not the wolf who is minding his own business.
>>
>>93859202
>if they're not blending in then they have no intention of committing an attack
>>93859158
>>
>>93858979
came to post this.

make the city great. Lady is wearing an SS uniform.

bravo Marvel.
>>
File: IMG_6679.jpg (76KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6679.jpg
76KB, 992x558px
>>93859225
Nice cherry picking of images.

The man has no bushy beard, robe, or turban. The woman is wearing a hijab which doesn't even apply to Aamir.
>>
>>93859158
>Posts a pic of them months before the attack
>>
>>93859243
>months before the attack
Right, because we should wait until after the attack before trying to prevent it.
>>
>>93859273
How do you predict an attack? Are you advocating putting Muslims in concentration camps, Carol?
>>
Can pol and pol crossboarders just stop? Of course Ms Marvel is a fucking SJW book it always fucking has been. Go home
>>
File: 4 to 900 Jews.jpg (242KB, 772x700px) Image search: [Google]
4 to 900 Jews.jpg
242KB, 772x700px
>>93858612
Here's a little bit of the life of that wacky prophet Muhammad that YOU can read about in the magic book called the Quran. Call now for your free copy.
>>
>>93859281
Don't let them in in the first place. Society has nothing to gain from more muslims.
>>
>>93858499
That line about how people get radicalized is 100% true, to be honest.

It's almost never healthy, middle class, educated people with prospects that turn out this way, whether they're joining IS or the IRA or whatever. The overwhelming majority of people in the west who fall prey to this shit are people who feel they have no stake in the good life, who are directionless and angry.

This is why you get so many white converts to Islam being super radicals who get funny looks from second generation immigrants for being way too halal. Because the real reason they signed up is to disengage from western society, because they feel like it's jettisoned them already and they have no part in it.
>>
>>93859326
Yeah good luck on getting people to back your idea. Even Trump's ban on Muslims isn't indefinite. Hell, he and the rest of the Republican leaders are too scared to outright say it's a Muslim ban.
>>
>>93858483
>>93858491
>>93858499
>>93858509
>>93858523

Eh, I honestly didn't really mind this. Brought up some interesting perspectives that I appreciate having read now. I like how it's even brought up that many of the individuals who perpetrate terroristic acts have a history asshole, criminal behavior even before.
>>
>>93859068

Terrorist organisations aren't run by idiots, they teach terrorists to blend in and hide, even telling them that eating during Ramadan and drinking alcohol is okay because their sins are justified by their holy quest. This is what happened with the turkish failed coup against Erdogan as well, there were many military- and tech officers who disguised themselves this way.
>>
>>93859281
Or maybe there should be a travel ban and immigration reforms of some sort, like exactly what the federal government has been working on for the past eight months or so. Also Comey testified to the senate judiciary committee that there was evidence they had been talking about jihad and martyring themselves as early as two years before the attacks. If they'd been adequately scrutinized earlier there were ways they could've been found out and the attacks could've been prevented. It would be harder to find an example of an attack that couldn't have been prevented in retrospect. They usually talk about these things before they do it and they also usually turn out to have known red flag contacts. Every time an attack like this happens the FBI has to deal with explaining why they fucked up.
>>
File: C-RFjejVwAEOgiU.jpg (277KB, 781x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-RFjejVwAEOgiU.jpg
277KB, 781x1200px
>>93859346
>The overwhelming majority of people in the west who fall prey to this shit are people who feel they have no stake in the good life, who are directionless and angry.

You nailed it exactly. /pol/ loves to meme pic related without realizing they are exactly like the Islamic terrorists they claim to hate. The point of the image was that Red Skull was selling a bullshit ideal to a bunch of disenfranchised young white supremacists. Literally they commit a suicide bombing in his name on the next page.
>>
>>93859367
>many of the individuals who perpetrate terroristic acts have a history asshole, criminal behavior even before.
Yeah, that's exactly why muslims with a criminal record of some kind are the ones the government tries to keep an eye on.
>>
>>93859391
>Disenfranchised young whites are exactly like the Islamic terrorists because this fictional suicide bombing literally non-literally happened
>>
>>93859391
They commit suicide bombing because otherwise some people may think "he doesn't sound that unreasonable tbqh". Islam would sound more reasonable too if it would preach just separating yourself from infidels instead of bombing the shit out of them.
>>
>>93859375
Ok then you just agreed with the character's point. Look for the guy who's blending in, not the raghead who is taking out the trash dressed in some holy garment.
>>
>>93859412
>White supremacists have never committed terrorist acts

Kek

>>93859431
How does Red Skull sound reasonable to you when you'll turn around and ask how is the Quaran reasonable to Muslims?
>>
>>93859431
>Literally proving his point

/pol/acks are a special breed of stupid.
>>
>>93858491
You see, this page would be golden if he didn't imply things like domestic abuse and drugs weren't actually a part of Islamic doctrine.

There are rules in the Qu'ran on how to properly beat your wife, children and slaves, and he also conveniently forgets the opium trade and the Hashashin.

There's this growing disconnect between what Islam is and what people want Islam to be perceived as, similar to how even Israel has begun condemning Westernized Jews for being liberal, weak and destructive to societies.
>>
>>93859448
>How does Red Skull sound reasonable
Probably because it's possible to take reasonable ideas held by people you don't like and put them in speech balloons coming out of Red Skull's mouth and somehow doing that doesn't make those ideas stop being reasonable in reality.
>>
>>93859409

And I have absolutely no problem with that. Same if it's a white dude with a history of violence and drunk driving or an African American who has been jailed multiple times for armed robbery. I don't know many people that are upset with the idea of a sex offenders list (outside of outliers like a 17 year old boyfriend sleeping with his 16 year old girlfriend).

If you have a history of being a dick, I would like the police to keep tabs on you.

I may be left-leaning in many areas, but I that doesn't mean I can't find common ground with other opinions :)
>>
>>93858499
This is good. fuck the /pol/tard, this fits very well in her book
>>
>>93859476
And you know what? An Islamic version of yourself is saying the exact same thing about things he feels are anti-ISIS propaganda right now. What makes you different from him?
>>
>>93859498
Everything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
>anti-ISIS propaganda
Do they actually need propaganda against them? They literally put out their own videos torturing, immolating, drowning, and beheading random innocent victims. What possible "propaganda" would you even come up with to try to make them look WORSE than that?
>>
File: Grumpy Kamala.jpg (145KB, 525x850px) Image search: [Google]
Grumpy Kamala.jpg
145KB, 525x850px
>>93858483
>>93858491
>>93858499
>>93858509
Amir is a piece of shit who used his religion as an excuse to be a NEET for years. Nothing of what he says should be taken seriously.
However Wilson wasted 3 pages on his rant because she wanted to make a point about real life events and that's something I can't forgive
>>
>>93859532
"Everything" is not an answer. You advocating for the same ideals under a different banner.

>They literally put out their own videos torturing, immolating, drowning, and beheading random innocent victims.

So things white supremacists have done and still do?
>>
>>93859532
>They literally put out their own videos torturing, immolating, drowning, and beheading random innocent victims.

Emmett Till.
>>
File: ilsa_she_wolf_of_ss_poster_05.jpg (612KB, 1175x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ilsa_she_wolf_of_ss_poster_05.jpg
612KB, 1175x1600px
>>93858540
She wants to keep Kamala at the foot of her bed in one of those Leia slave costumes.

Now lets update those covers and get this ball rolling wth proper homages.
>>
>>93858499
>ya'll
>>
>>93859568
>1955
How many lynchings have happened in the past decade?
>Maybe 2 or 3
How many islamic terrorist attacks have happened in the past decade?
>Over 300
>>
Remember when Ms.Marvel used to be a Where's Waldo of zany crap on almost every page backed up by villains that were birds with the minds of dead geniuses.

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>93859568
>>93859644
And keep in mind these are just raw totals, this doesn't even get into the fact the percentages of their respective populations make the disparity much, much wider. These two sorts of crimes aren't anywhere close to comparable for that reason, you might as well say ISIS is justified because Christians did the Crusades.
>>
>>93858540
Oh shit, do we have an antagonist returning? That's a first, isn't it? Good.
>>
Every time I see the worthless hacks at Marvel shit out another one of these comics, I'm immediately reminded of the episode of MST3k where they sat through Rocket Attack USA, a godawful Cold War propaganda film barely disguised as a thriller.

As the film staggers to its death-and-destruction filled final scenes it abandons what's left of its flimsy pretenses and a narrator says directly to the viewer "WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN." An utterly depressed Tom Servo then mutters, "This is a REALLY FUN film, guys."
>>
>>93858612
>your book about made up magic bullshit is dangerous and toxic
>my book about made up magic bullshit is perfect and unquestionable
>>
>>93859713
Fun, what is fun?
>>
>>93858612
>here he is. here is that faggot again
>>
>>93858491
>cute girls
way to throw your wife under the bus.
>wants to talk about racism and prejudice
>too scared to say white girl
>>
>>93859068
News flash retard, Dylan Roof was a muslim practicing extreme taqqiya.
>>
>>93859068
the san bernadino couple were total ragheads. are you a moron?
>>
>>93858499
>>93858509
>>93858523
>>93858483
>>93858491
I just love this. Like, if you can contain your burning hatred for a minute and appreciate on how many levels this scene works.
Aamir thinks he's detained for his religion. And he's so fucking ready. He has his big speech that details his perspective and demonstrates how he is just not the guy they are looking for. Just to get shot down by the chubby agent with the simple fact that he's not even there about that and would he kindly shut up. That's hilarious in and of itself.
Then the speech also tells you everything about Discord his name didn't tell you already. The cut to his face just spells it out. He's a henchman. A misfit who does this gig because he can't get a good job, can't get to where everyone tells him he needs to be. This speech is about where he comes from.
Becky is that vulture who dragged him out of some gutter to work for her.

Also interesting to see how Aamir just ignores himself manifesting powers because it's ideologically inconvenient.

And with that back to the regularly scheduled 2-minute hate.
>>
>>93859431
Mudslime bombing is pretty damn anemic compared to us bombing mudslimes.
>>
>>93859448
I have the answer to that. When a white person flies a plane into a government building it doesn't count as terrorism to them.
>>
>>93859644
Nice cherry picking
>>
>>93859656
CW2 happened, most likely Kamala got a bigger editorial overwatch because of other books she was in (Avengers, Champions)
there are still elements of those, just not when there's BIG AND IMPORTANT STORY ARC inbound, ffs her last villain was a sentient computer virus gone full retard
>>
>>93859825
Read the thread fucktard.
>>
>>93859412
But the fact is that you believe in what the red skull is saying.
You brought the propaganda hook,line and sinker and then advocate for violence.
>>
File: sana amanat.jpg (942KB, 1177x3705px) Image search: [Google]
sana amanat.jpg
942KB, 1177x3705px
creator of ms marvel, director of content and character development @marvel

>everyone will be brown one day, brown will rule

>agrees with muslim tv/movie actor, that if muslims aren't represented in pop culture they will be become terrorists

>tells a female muslim extremist that wants sharia law in the united states, that she is kamala's hero

>agress with an op-ed that "whiteness is not an identity problem but a MORAL problem"
>>
>>93859472
There are rules in the bible on how to sell slaces and that women on their period should be shunned.
>>
>>93859894
not the writer btw, the editor
>>
>>93859890
And if the exact same words were said by Malcolm X?
>>
>>93859644
That's some great sources you have their.
>>
>>93859800
>attacks Christians
>Misogynistic undertones to attack
checks out
>>
>>93859899
yes, and everyone follows these rules.
you see these rules being mentioned all the time
and anyone who doesn't follow the rules is an infidel, who must be decapitated.

totally the same
>>
>>93859914
Were they?
>>
>>93859915
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+many+islamic+attacks+were+there+in+the+past+decade%3F
>>
>>93859924
Where in that post were misogynistic undertones?
Unless you're a woman, then, in that case... make me a sandwich
>>
>>93859674
Nobody's saying IS is justified.

You people really do only see and hear what you want to.
>>
>>93859932
I was only following your logic.
You can very well say that Malcolm X was brainwashing blacks into hating whites, because they were disenfranchised
>>
>>93859899
believing in christ absolves you of all of that. because he died for every sin you will ever make. that's why christians are a billion times more progressive that muslims ever can be. MoMo doesn't let you off the hook. You have to do GOOD DEEDS and believe that Allah is real and MoMo is his prophet. You only have to believe in Jesus and ask for forgiveness and you will get to heaven. that's why muslims become terrorists, they see themselves as sinners under islam and are definitely going to hell unless they do something to override all their sins. jihad is the only way for them to be 100% sure that they are going to heaven.
>>
>>93858491
>petty theft
>in Islam
nope. I get the point that the author is trying to make, but radicalized Muslims are usually reasonably devout and wouldn't do anything sinful. Domestic 'abuse' is misrepresenting the issue as Islam encourages it to a degree. If chuckles over here was devout, he wouldn't mention domestic abuse as bad since he would be all for it.
>>
>>93859958
>I was only following your logic
No you're not, you're trying to deflect criticism to Malcolm X.
>>
>>93859964
you posted protestant version.
catholics believe that faith without good deeds is a dead faith. but then again, catholics somehow don't bomb themselves
>>
>>93859894
>>93859910
the character is based on her life, and her growing up in new jersey, BTW
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
>>
>>93859975
I'm trying to tell you that your argument doesn't work. Yes, Red Skull used these fucks, but what he said wasn't untrue. It was radical, but not untrue, and just like Malcolm X, he fed on the frustration of certain groups.
>>
File: 1500034915380.jpg (159KB, 824x575px) Image search: [Google]
1500034915380.jpg
159KB, 824x575px
>>93859066
>>
>>93859832
Shhh, you'll upset /pol/ if you point out the scene isn't even slightly what they think it is.
>>
>>93859934
Google is not a source. Tou either can back up those numbers or those numbers don't exist.
>>
>>93859999
>make jersey great again
>it's not what you think it is
>>
>>93859978
catholics also believe suicide is a sin and they'll go straight to hell if they do that. in fact, that's why there are no christian suicide bombers at all. in islam is the complete opposite, suicide isn't a sin if you kill the kuffar while doing so.
>>
>>93859934
Well done.
>>
>>93859990
And I'm telling you that it's not an argument, it's an observation that you're trying to deflect.
>>
>>93859927
Orthodox Jews live by many of the rules laid out in the Old Testament.
Like how they have two separate sets of dishes for milk and meat, how they slaughter animals, hiring Christians to push elevator buttons on Saturdays, famously bribe people so they won't be seated next to a woman, never ever speak the name of their god...
That last one is especially funny. Most Christians don't even know the name of the god they pray to after millennia of euphemisms heaped onto euphemisms.
>>
>>93860013
Good point t b h.

>>93860026
Yeah, but also notice that jews actually don't want goys to convert to judaism, and they usually frown upon the converts. They have their secret club, and no goys allowed.
>>
>>93859346
>>93859391
It's wrong in that bit calls them villains. They don't think they're villains. Maybe some of the solo shooters are that way but if you're fighting for an ideology you most likely at least think of yourself as doing what's necessary if not an outright hero. The Nazis didn't think they were the best at being bad guys, they thought they were saving the Fatherland. Commies aren't trying to spite those goofy two shoes Capitalists, they're TRYING to make utopia. Isis believes they have his given orders to do the shit they do. Hell the chunk of /pol/yards that aren't ironically shitposting probably think their memes are undermining Jews or whatever.
>>
>>93860019
Well, in that case, your "argument" is also an observation, and Red Skull didn't say anything wrong. I agree that he used these people, but the speech alone was right.
>>
>>93860013
Technically, it's a sin in islam too.

Laying down your life to fight for your faith is praised in the Qu'ran, just as it is in the Torah and the Bible. The Qu'ran explicitly points to suicide as a sin, but people have reinterpreted the 'laying down your life' thing as allowing them to get away with suicide.
>>
>>93860017
>well done
He didn't do a well done job of providing sources though. Also his onqyiory is incredibly flawed.
>all Islamic attacks in the last decade
>as in globally which means it includes the war in the middle east
>he also didn't provide a comparison
>remember he's comparing hate crime to Islamic attacks
>so he's deliberately leaving out information
>he also didn't provide any actual sources
>that means the numbers he provided initially here
>>93859644
>made up
>>
>>93859914
We're not talking about X. We're talking about you being a white supremacist.
>>
>>93860003
Does Emmet Till exist?
>>
list of every known terrorist attack reported by their country's media/cia/other sources since 9/11. the main list is the past 30 days. the other years are on list to the left.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

there have been 31,000 terrorist attacks worldwide since 9/11
>>
>>93860060
No the speech is propaganda, red skull isn't telling the whole truth and the fact that you believe he is shows that you're too far gone.
>>
>>93860077
>implying black supremacists are any different
That's a very racist thing to say
>>
>>93860003
>Islamic terrorism doesn't exist unless someone else does my research for me
If you were really that confident it was bullshit you would've looked up and posted the evidence proving there were only 5 attacks in the past decade or whatever alternative reality you're trying to subscribe to here. It's easily accessible public knowledge there were over 300 islamic attacks just from 2010 to the present alone, wikipedia has them cited with sources here, scroll down to the references page:
>>93859982
You're not even trying to argue the point anymore, you're just hiding behind pedantry as though a formal scholarly paper with APA style footnotes and citations were appropriate when making a completely uncontroversial and obviously true claim on an anime website.
>>
>>93859990
Why are you deflecting to Malcolm X when he isn't part of the conversation?
>>
>>93858523
I don't see how trying to kick out all superhumans is going to stop Gods, Aliens and dinosaurs from wrecking shit. All you're gonna do is leave the city defenseless against them.
>>
>>93860091
Yeah yeah, it's "propaganda". Actually the truth is that islam is a religion of peace, and that mexicans are crossing borders legally
>>
>>93860078
Do you believe he doesn't? Oh I know, you probably think he had it coming.
>>
>>93860009
That's not even what he said.
He wants things to go "back to normal". Which really is indicative of a vague nostalgic notion of the past as just about everyone who was ever dissatisfied with current affairs likes to invoke.
Like Confucius. His entire philosophy builds on nostalgia for a past that never existed.
Discord is the same. He wants to be home again, wherever, whenever that may be. But he doesn’t see it. He doesn't see that he is rejecting responsibility for his life's trajectory and ignores socioeconomic imbalances he can't comprehend. He sees that his life sucks and now there are heroes.
>>
>>93860103
Malcolm X wasn't a black supremacist and he isn't part of the conversation. Quit deflecting. You're the one who brought him up out of nowhere.
>>
>>93860115
To point out the hypocrisy of the anon, and how very one-sided he is in his views.
>>
>>93858545
>Muslims who blow people up are genetically predisposed to be violent
Wew this comic is petty bluepilled :)
>>
>>93860131
Define "back to normal", because for every person, the normal can mean many things, and since he has problem with superpowered people, who also happen to be minorities, well....
>>
>>93860113
If you're gonna make claims you should the source of the claims to backed it up.
You can't direct people to google and tell them to find the sources for you. You either have the source to back up your claim or you don't.
>>
File: 1499364878932.jpg (78KB, 517x650px) Image search: [Google]
1499364878932.jpg
78KB, 517x650px
>>93860077
Oooh. Im a Nazi too. Let me tell you something. Ive given up on explaining the nuances of you being wrong a LONG LONG time ago. Commies like yourself need Jesus and I beg you to find him. Because trust me. Some things cannot be explained via text. You would not survive in an Islamic society...
>>
>>93860132
>Malcolm X wasn't a black supremacist
>>
>>93860136
What hypocrisy? The point of the conversation is that terrorist of all forms is bad. That Anon didn't claim to be black or follow Malcolm X(who wasn't anything close to a terrorist). You on the other hand are giving the ok to terrorists like Red Skull because he supports white supremacy.
>>
File: gb2pol.jpg (345KB, 1000x767px) Image search: [Google]
gb2pol.jpg
345KB, 1000x767px
>>93859472
It's also a part of hebrew and christian doctrine. Modern westernized religion doesn't follow the actual rules of their proscribed books, it's far more about community and moral messaging.

If you think western american islam is orthodox you're a fucking moron
>>
>>93860158
It's not a fucking "claim," it's common knowledge. You would have to intentionally shield yourself from any accidental exposure to radio, TV, internet, or print media to not have picked up on this. Anyway, here:
>>93860090
^This anon found a source for you.
>>
>>93860136
But you're the hypocrite.
>>
>>93860161
>Jesus
>Nazi

Wew
>>
>>93860178
And I agree that Red Skull used the people for his own gains, but at the same time what he SAID wasn't wrong.
>>
File: redskullspeechreply.png (80KB, 1821x297px) Image search: [Google]
redskullspeechreply.png
80KB, 1821x297px
>>93859431
>>93859391
I wish people would stop posting this trash
>>
>>93858612

ALL ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS ARE STEEPED IN VIOLENCE AND CONFLICT.

IT WAS A VIOLENT, SHITTY TIME.
>>
>>93860172
Literally says nothing about black supremacy.

Are you unable to read? Did you just assume that quote said what you thought it did?
>>
>>93860136
>To point out the hypocrisy
Anon said nothing about blacks but the negro felt the need to mention Malcom X.
>>
>>93860194
No, I am the phone
>>
>>93858558
they make it very obvious since the first issue of the series that he only acts religious to avoid getting a job
>>
>>93860172
That isn't black supremacy. I'm not going to explain that quote to you because you know exactly what it's about. This is the last time I'm going to speak about Malcolm in this argument because it's obvious you're trying to make the conversation about him to hide your hypocrisy. It's not going to work.
>>
>>93860136
But I never said anything about Malcolm X. You don't know if I support the man or not but by bringing up Malcolm X you were hoping to play a game of whatabout.
>>
>>93860219
Red Skull = Malcolm X
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcTkXhgFPWQ
>>
>>93860200
How isn't he wrong but ISIS is?
>>
>>93858491
Don't worry, Sir. We don't care about you're religion. You're under arrest for being an Inhuman.
>>
>>93860172
Anon you picked the wrong quote. Besides If you ever going to argue him being a black supremacist you should have pulled from the 2black 2strong speech
>>
>>93860226
Yeah yeah, obviously. Only one side is wrong, while the other is right.

>>93860231
No shit sherlock, it's not my fault that Red Skull is the same as Malcolm X
>>
>>93860234
Malcom X is nowhere near the same as Red Skull, during the time of that speech we had Jim Crow laws.
>>
File: bbc.png (107KB, 749x627px) Image search: [Google]
bbc.png
107KB, 749x627px
>>93860158
Here's the BBC's detailed write-up on 233 attacks in just one month:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-30080914
That wikipedia article had around 300 attacks listed between 2010 and the present, and you're almost right to find fault with it because it's actually a massive *under-count*.
>>
>>93860243
There is this part "he used them for his own gains". You can be right, but at the same time propose wrong solutions. If ISIS, instead of bombing, peacefully protested, or organized themselves as a sort of aid-relief, maybe people wouldn't see them as a thread.
>>
>>93860253
So are you saying Malcom X was right?
>>
Stop replying to his examples of Malcolm X. He's trying to steer the argument.
>>
>>93860258
And now we have political correctness that is more efficient than any law.

>>93860277
Of course. They are two sides of the very same coin.
>>
>>93860063
Well, the words on the page are a bit stretchy. Because they describe warfare with swords and spears.
And they don't have a bureaucratic way of determining martyrdom that could set rules so you don't have thousands qualifying for martyr status each year.

Also, I think it's a gap in the theology of suicide bombing that it doesn't help their religion. Like at all.
See, if you had Beliebers blowing up Beyonce concerts, Justin Bieber would hate that. They ruin his reputation and make everyone hate his fans. But he wants more fans, not more enemies. This creates enemies and hindrances for him. It is counterproductive. He wants them to sing his praise and show everyone how great it is if you're his fan so people will want to be his fans.
>>
>>93860193
This>>93859644 is a claim. Specifically the claim that were barely any hate crimes in comparison to islamic attacks on the last decade.
>also notice how the phrasing allows you to include islamic terrorist attacks on the global scale
>while at the same time using the specific term of lynching instead of hate crime
>>
File: 0_J8R1f5kdP572RbTn[1].png (42KB, 638x599px) Image search: [Google]
0_J8R1f5kdP572RbTn[1].png
42KB, 638x599px
Way to go, faggots, you got baited into turning this into a /pol/ thread by someone spouting total fucking nonsense.

https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005
94% of US terror attacks done by non-muslims. The largest groups were latino gangs, extreme left wing groups (the kind that firebomb labs), and hassidic jews.

Less than 2% of all terror attacks in europe were motivated by religion .

You are all morons.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-20-19-37-33.png (447KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-20-19-37-33.png
447KB, 1280x800px
>Blacks defending themselves during the times of Lynching and Jim Crow laws is the same as saying it's ok to kill people because they're different.
>>
>>93860172
That's not black supremacy, that's civil disobedience.
>>
>>93860285
It's not a secret that M.X promoted violence, while MLK promoted peace. It's just that it's okay, because "we are oppressed", so we are justified. And this is basically what Red Skull says, only it's considered wrong, because it's Red Skull saying that.
>>
>>93860299
>using the specific term lynching
Find me a source about Emmett Till that doesn't use that same term to describe it.
>>
>>93860152
That's the thing, you dolt!
There is no normal to go back to!
He just wants to be a dumb child again so he doesn't have to worry about anything!
>>
>>93860152
>Define "back to normal"

in the context of the story normal means that he's not detained in a interrogation room all set for a one way trip to a concentration camp for inhumans all because he temporary had superpowers
>>
>>93860291
Are you actually comparing Political correctness to Jim Crow? You are legitimately stupid and I'm done with this conversation.
>>
If it were not for your pesky islamophobic ancestors, modern Europe would be a diverse society free of hate.

Impeachment now.
>>
>>93860276
>Implying white supremacists peacefully protest instead of committing hate crimes

You're going to post an example of the KKK marching "peacefully" and I'll raise you Muslims protesting peacefully.
>>
>>93860314
Okay, then the white supremacists should be also called civil disobedience. But they won't, because "priviledge".
>>
>>93858523
>How exactly could something like this happen without the media, politicians from all over the country and the ACLU being all over it?

Have you missed the whole "Secret Empire" thing going on?
Are you at all surprised that Little Miss Fascist and her Marvel Youth buddies immediately joined Captain Hydra's side for another chance to wear jackboots and stomp on faces?
>>
>>93860328
Why are you so hang up on disproving the murder of emmett till?
>>
>>93860350
>disproving the murder
???
Nobody's trying to do that?
>>
>>93860306

>The largest groups were latino gangs, extreme left wing groups (the kind that firebomb labs), and hassidic jews.

That doesn't sound right, shouldn't it be fundamentalist Christians and Right Wing retards?
>>
>>93860331
>He just wants to be a dumb child again so he doesn't have to worry about anything!
But it's impossible.

>>93860336
To be honest, it's getting convoluted.
>>
>>93860319
Malcolm X said that blacks should defend themselves instead of letting whites attack and kill them.
>>
>>93860347
How was it civil disobedience in the time of jim crow to lynch a nigger? That's why society wanted, society was fine with it, the KKK were seen as the defender of the white race.
>>
>>93860276
But Red Skull isn't protesting peacefully. He's advocating for violence and you agree. What makes you different from ISIS?
>>
>>93860346
That's actually a good point, not denying that
>>
>>93860360
Them why do you keep talking about it? What does Emmett till have to do with anything?
>>
>/pol/tard gets BTFO and resorts to deflection bait
>/co/ takes it

You're falling into his trap. Press him on the original argument.
>>
>>93858540
Use Newsarama or Comics Continuum next time.
>>
>>93860368
The best defense is attack.

>>93860369
And these days, it's also extreme, only in the other way. I'm not saying that I approve crow. But if there is a group of people, who feel disenfranchised, who feel betrayed, scared, and hopeless, maybe they have a reason to be afraid, instead of being called "white supremacist". That's the thing, I don't view them as that. It's just that if people throw that label, eventually, you accept that label, even if normally, you wouldn't even want to be part of that.
>>
>>93860386
>What does Emmett till have to do with anything?
Nothing, but unfortunately I'm not the one who brought him up. Another anon is trying to claim that a lynching that happened in 1955 is somehow comparable to the issue of modern islamic terrorism.
>>
>>93860363
>it's getting convoluted
how so?
>>
>>93860403
No, dipshit, report and ignore.

Keep the cancer in its containment.
>>
>>93860386

Presumably that anon said that because you never provided any source for Emmett Till (thinking it common knowledge) while berating him for not providing a source for the number of Islamic terrorist attacks (which he thought was also common knowledge).

You're both retards who can't even follow your own conversations.
>>
>>93860347
>then the white supremacists should be also called civil disobedience.
Now where's the logic in that?
>>
>>93860391
We're talking about that point in time in the comic. Quit deflecting.
>>
>>93860381
Translation
> I am this mad you got a handsomer boyfriend than mine irrespective of race
It's Single Asian Female all over again
>>
>>93858523
>Jersey City is done with super heroes
But they only have ONE superhero. And if you wear power armor suit and fight criminals like he does, doesn't that make him a superhero?
>>
File: yesjacknicholson.gif (532KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
yesjacknicholson.gif
532KB, 320x240px
>>93860413
Anon, you are legitimately the most retarded one ITT, defending yourself isn't the same as attacking someone.
>>
>>93860425
I spoke too soon, post deleted. Apologies.
>>
>>93860445
>someone shoots at you
>defend yourself without attacking him
>he keeps shooting you
yup, that will work
>>
>>93860416
>/pol/ack implies white supremacists don't murder and commit terrorist attacks like radical islamists
>Anon brings up Emmet Till which is one example of countless hate crimes committed against minorities to disprove him

How are you not getting this? White supremacy is no different from Islamic terrorism.
>>
>>93860451
> siblings
damn that's some bad eyesight
>>
>>93860458
So white people nowadays are like black people back in jim crow days.
>>
>>93860458
Anon it was clear as day what I meant don't be stupid.
>>
>>93860308
There are some weird double standards with the stereotypes here
>there two types of black women
>but only on type of black man
Wouldn't there be two types of each?
>>
File: Cage_1_3[2].jpg (51KB, 575x285px) Image search: [Google]
Cage_1_3[2].jpg
51KB, 575x285px
>>93860381
>>93860451
>>93860337
>>93860308
what kind of sad, strange little racist collects a folder full of these images

I've seen people with folders full of reaction images, furry porn, animu macros, pepes, shit I've even seen someone with a folder full of creepy-ass full-body "plushes" made with human goddamned bones.

I've never seen something as pathetic as this.
>>
>>93860486
What-ever, it's not like you have anything smart to say
>>
>>93860494

I don't know, it seems about as on par with BLACKED posting.
>>
>>93860172
x had some decent things to say

be was a wacko yeah but a cool one

prolly why he was killed
>>
>>93860503
Kys for me k bby
>>93860494
>plushes" made with human goddamned bones.
What?
>>
>>93860416
>Another anon is trying to claim that a lynching that happened in 1955 is somehow comparable to the issue of modern islamic terrorism.
No dumbass, that anon was equating white supremacy with islamists.
>>
>>93860511
I can at least understand that because it's porn and/or jokes

These are just a collection of facebook screengrabs meant to, I dunno, reinforce the poster's nutty worldview?
>>
>>93860537
I don't know, they're kinda funny too
>>
File: 1495475025840.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1495475025840.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>93860494
what about that guy who saves and posts dead shemales on /b/
>>
>>93860537
Kinda creepy now that you mention it.
>>
File: joke on you.gif (50KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
joke on you.gif
50KB, 900x300px
>>93860531
>Kys for me k bby
>>
>>93860349
But this presumably takes place BEFORE Secret Empire.
>>
>>93860537
porn is worse then facebook screen grabs
>>
>>93860585
cute/10
>>
>>93860438
the whole point of the story (and i guess everything after secret wars) is about kamala realizing that she's indirectly responsible for everything that's happened in new jersey since she became ms. marvel which is what made it easy for hydra to turn people against her.

things he brings up like the dinosaurs, norse gods and clone armies were things that happened in the book
>>
>>93860585
this

NOTHING PISSES OFF BLACK GUYS MORE

it's hilarious

because just like every other race of guys

they think they own their women

they don't
>>
>>93860529
I'm fine with people dating outside their race but why do some, not all, have to shit on members of there own race for stereotypes they also share. I've seen screenshots of Asian women doing something similar to Asian men of all groups.
>>
File: thisisforasexdolltrynottovomit.jpg (188KB, 900x872px) Image search: [Google]
thisisforasexdolltrynottovomit.jpg
188KB, 900x872px
>>93860561
>going on /b/ after 2006
why

>>93860531
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-29-13-30-07.png (655KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-29-13-30-07.png
655KB, 1280x800px
>>93860633
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
>>
>>93859346
>It's almost never healthy, middle class, educated people with prospects that turn out this way

When will this meme end?

>http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/when-i-researched-isis-recruits-in-pakistan-i-found-that-joining-up-is-an-unexpectedly-middle-class-a7120741.html

People become terrorists because their religion tells them to become terrorists. They aren't "radicalized", they're Muslim according to the book they worship.

The only radical Muslims in the world, by the standards of their own fucking book, are the ones who aren't blowing themselves up for Allah.
>>
>>93860633
/b/ didn't official turn into turbo autist cancer until that puddi thing
>>
>>93860633
>>93860656
Take note, this is still less creepy than collecting random facebook photos of interracial couples
>>
>>93860641
Oh god that Goblin is attacking those 3 men.
>>
File: 1498948297627.jpg (91KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498948297627.jpg
91KB, 700x500px
>>93860677

No, no, this is definitely more creepy my man. I actually worry about you if you think otherwise.
>>
>>93860677
nah i think they are both weird in their own way
>>
>>93860677
It's really not.
>>
>>93860677
Sweet Jesus why
>>
>>93860625
To be fair, the first posts comments section was taking it a bit too far.

>no matter how well you do for yourself, regardless of how many of you are assimilated you're all still horrible and I'm exempt from these stereotypes, but you aren't for some reason.
>>
>>93860362
While there's plenty of them, things like abortion clinic attacks and such have become harder and harder to actually pull off successfully.

Also, much of the right wing in America still believes they can get gays lined up in front of firing squads and abortion clinics destroyed legally if they lobby hard enough.
>>
>>93860713
i agree

tons of people have assimilated very well into american culture and i think were doing a good job so far

i mean things now are better then they ever were in human history.

a smart and hard worker can make serious fucking cash in america

it's also grasping at straws like you could just get a name change if you don't like your name
>>
File: murdererandhisvictim.jpg (237KB, 900x1015px) Image search: [Google]
murdererandhisvictim.jpg
237KB, 900x1015px
>>93860705
>>93860698
>>93860697
Not making it, having the pictures. Clearly whoever made it is fucking disturbed.

The pictures are hilarious and fascinating and unique

SOMEONE MADE THIS.
>>
>>93860696
Why are you ignoring the actual reply and still going on with the black supremacist tangent?
>>
>>93860696
>there's a whole site dedicated to black and Asian couples
>>
>>93860810
it's someone else actually
>>
>>93860816
....what is it?
>>
>>93860363
Of course it's impossible!
That's why dreaming of it works!
Your brain processes positive and negative impressions differently, leading to higher retention of positive impressions which produces a feeling of longing for those positives while associated nagatives are forgotten.
So you have in every society a vague idea that things used to be better. Which they usually weren't in many ways.
But this illusion is so pervasive that it seeped into many ideologies and religions. What that really taps into is the bliss of ignorance and childhood. When all things are big, new and exciting to you.

Nostalgia is when you don't remember the ten crappy cars that fell apart in a year but you do remember the one that lasted a long time (subjectively. Back then it might have been only a few years, ten at the most). "They don't make em like that anymore." Which is bullshit, naturally. Modern cars last far longer and hardly rust without damages. 50s cars often rusted even before you bought them.
And they were tiny, inefficient, slow, unsafe and expensive at the time.
But there is that picture in your mind. Old TV clips of perfect streets with smiling faces and shiny new cars. The plastic world of consumerism now open!
You want to be there. Because you don't see reality. You see a commercial. You don't see the lead in the paint poisoning the kids, the terrible taste of early convenience food with that aluminium tang from the can, the rampant alcoholism, dangerous and addictive medication, the specter of Communism, race riots etc...

Discord wants to go into his TV plastic past, never realising he's tricked by faulty memories of a 5yo. He cannot see this "back when" never existed because it's in his head. The time when NJ was a great city. When he couldn't spot a bum from a mile away, didn't have a reason to hate every other person he meets. Only in the head of a child that grew up to find the world to be less rosy.
>>
>>93860810

No, it's someone bootyblasted about someone posting white guys with black girls.
>>
>>93859967
>radicalized Muslims are usually reasonably devout and wouldn't do anything sinful
Not really, look into the guy that did the Orlando Gay nightclub shooting for instance.
>>
>>93860853
Anon, this thread is going to have a huge banhammer soon, better run
>>
>>93860871
Let's notnkid ourselves anon, you're the one whos posting it aren't ya?.
>>
>>93858483
If this is how bad the thread gets just discussing the preview, I wonder how bad it'll get for the actual issue.
>>
>>93858499
Oh, she's back.
>>
>>93859554
in the last 50 years? name a video where Neo Nazi's slowly lowered a cage of brown people into a pool of water, or anything even close to that.
>>
>>93860904
>The mods and janitors on this site are worse than trash.
Nooooo! Nigga, what are you doing?!!!
>>
>>93860872
Well, what would they ban me for?
Pedantic explanations of how nostalgia works?
Admiration for good writing?
>>
>>93860935
>Pedantic explanations of how nostalgia works?
Fucking disgusting. Pure degeneracy
>>
>>93860923
Jame bryd Jr.
>>
>>93860917
Been back since last issue.
>>
>>93860597
Why would you presume that?
>>
>>93860955
Because Kamala is on the run with the Secret Warriors during Secret Empire.
>>
File: not angry.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
not angry.gif
1MB, 680x680px
Why can't we all get along?
>>
>>93860840
https://asianblackcouples.com/
it's got mah nigga Dave Chappelle on there
>>
>>93860969
I don't see Kamala in these pages, do you?
>>
>liberal virtue signaling destroys everything it touches

Look I think we can all agree that the easiest and most reasonable option is to eradicate all Muslims. That way, this sort of stupidity won't be a problem.
>>
File: 2156156156456.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
2156156156456.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>Phone posting
You guys can keep going. I'm a sick fuck either way.
>>
>>93860994
This takes place right after the last issue, which Kamala was in.
>>
>>93861009
I was saying that all the time!
>>
>>93860381
>>93860451
>>93860677
>>93860697
It's amazing how annoyed and even angry some people get over anything that has a hint of positivity towards cis white males.

Why so full of hate?
>>
>>93860949
Funnily enough, degeneracy as a concept stems from the same source.
The idealised false past where people wouldn't do such a thing.
You know, that time before you learned your neighbors were into anal fisting.
That time when there was no gay subculture you could see because they met in underground dive bars in the bad part of town.
>>
File: Sad Outside.png (315KB, 487x338px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Outside.png
315KB, 487x338px
>>93860974
Oh I thought you meant a dating site.
>>
>>93861056
>You know, that time before you learned your neighbors were into anal fisting.
Just stop. I can't unthink it. My neighbors are an old couple. I can imagine the guy taking some crap during the fisting
>>
>>93860927
Performing a summoning ritual that hasn't worked in a fucking decade at least. Stand back.
>>
File: 1495992997385.png (524KB, 618x911px) Image search: [Google]
1495992997385.png
524KB, 618x911px
>>93861066
>image
What the fuck dude
>>
>>93861066
Are blacks /ourniggas/?
>>
>>93861007
>you can see how he reacts!
By not reacting at all.
>>
>>93860272
How's that map look for America?

>>93860512
Wasn't he killed by the Nation of Islam for calling them to radical?
>>
>>93861086
>somehow surprised everyone hates Muslims

They're like roaches, but worse because they explode.
>>
>>93861066
>Powered by Bing
Clearly that poll isn't accurate, the sample size was tiny.
>>
>>93861077
You live in my world now!
>>
>>93861106
Malcolm X was killed by the FBI.
>>
>>93861103
Not since the Civil War.
>>
>>93861106
He and the NOI had a falling out after Malcolm X experienced true Islam at Mecca.
>>
>>93858523
>Done with surprise visits by Norse gods
As if these fuckers have any say in the matter.
>>
>>93858483
>/pol/ baiting
>when Kamala has been one of the few remotely competent things contemporary Marvel has done
>>
>>93861056
To be fair isn't degeneracy whining more about how it's retarded to think that it's gross to say you're proud to be have an arm forearm deep up your butthole and society should accept your pride.
Nobody cares you're a gimp, but why the fuck do you need a parade?
>>
File: ZgwIASL.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ZgwIASL.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>Oh look, ms. marvel thread
>BLACKED posting, /pol/-tards, arguing about Muslims.

You wouldn't have this in a superman thread.
>>
>>93858523
How exactly could something like this happen without the media, politicians from all over the country and the ACLU being all over it?

The ACLU has probably been liquidated. America is ruled by Hydra now. That is literally the current event. Hydra just won because Hydra Cap is a fucking chessmaster.
>>
>>93858483
This exchange should have ended at "Shouldn't I have a lawyer!?"

Yes, you should.

Don't talk to the law without a lawyer.
>>
File: IMG_6693.jpg (32KB, 1200x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6693.jpg
32KB, 1200x707px
>>93861488
I love that scene in Better Call Saul where the police have Mike in an interrogation room trying to utter him up and all he responds with is "lawyer"
>>
>>93860973
Fucking Marvel is tearing /co/ apart, anon. Marvel is the real enemy here. Civil War 3 won't happen in the pages of comics, but on this board instead.
Thread posts: 297
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.