[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus fucking Christ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-gFTH9PgbtY
>>
This can't be real
>>
hey kids, you like fallout boy don't cha?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMQ3MLONlLo
>>
TTG marathon to celebrate
>>
>>93854527
why is this show still even continuing? for what purpose? is it bringing in great ratings? selling tons of toys? SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT TO ME
>>
>>93854873
yes and you have retard little kids to blame for this garbage.
>>
>>93854527
Good, this was the most creative thing they did, and it didn't have contempt for an audience that had nothing to do with them.
>>
>the Teen Titans grow up to be the Fifty Year Old Trailer Trash Titans in a blink of an eye
Well, that's depressing.
>>
>>93854713
We Don't Like To Sell Out But Cartoon Network Payed Us Handsomely
>>
>one good episode with good animation, designs and premise
>stretching it into 4 parts
They do something creative then follow it with the least creative thing imaginable
>>
>>93854903
did older kids call you retarded when you were watching cartoons you liked when you were a kid?
>>
>have 8 year old daughter
>she actually hates this show because its the only thing that that's on CN
This show is the reason I just gave up paying for cable. She just watches Voltron on Netflix instead of having to sit through hours of this shit to watch an episode of Gumball

Cable tv is dead if they keep up this awful scheduling
>>
>>93855164
Wait your kid likes Voltron? That's sweet man, you got yourself a winner in the taste department.
>>
>>93855298
More like a budding fujoshi.
>>
>>93855021
...after they did a Star Vs Episode?
>>
>>93854713
Honestly I'm a little impressed that fall out boy maintained relevancy for this long.
>>
>>93854713
>not drawing pete wentz how he looks the fuck even is this god damn i hate children
>>
>>93854527
Yeah, Moonbeam Titans!!!
>>
I like the art style of that episode. Hopefully this doesn't suck ass, though it probably will. Oh well, more of that Starfire and Raven then.
>>
>>93854818
wouldn't they have to show something other than ttg in order to say they are running a marathon of ttg?
>>
File: The Line You.jpg (309KB, 842x767px) Image search: [Google]
The Line You.jpg
309KB, 842x767px
>>93854527
At some point TTG is bound to loop back from retarded to fun again
right
RIGHT
RIGHT
>>
>>93860015
An anime of this was announced goddamit.
>>
>>93855100
no because the majority of cartoons i watched when i was a kid weren't garbage like ttg
i dont think you understand that it's not about being born in the wrong generation, the new show is disgustingly bad
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.