[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when Meg BTFO'd Lois?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
https://youtu.be/nhW67IUSnkY
>>
And at the end Meg takes it all back because the family needs a whipping boy to function.

It's Shit
>>
>>93854375
who even cares about meg at this point? even if the family stopped abusing her, her character is shit
>>
>>93854375
Oh yeah then they made a disgusting excuse for going back to status quo with Meg accepting being the punching bag so the family can stay together...the show passed for unfunny to outright imoral.

Its a shame tough,that could be a good ending for the series...
>>
>>93854426
That's not Lois, Peter, Stewie, or Brian.
>>
I hate how stiff the posing is in this show.
>>
Is Family Guy even relevant anymore? I feel like it was this huge phenomenon when I was in high school, but now it just sort of exists. Every VA sounds like they're two seconds away from hanging themselves.
>>
>>93854548
>Is Family Guy even relevant anymore?
I think on the back end it is
>>
>>93854548
It's still somewhat watchable unlike the simpsons
>>
I still watch family guy and enjoy some of the jokes.
>>
>>93854375
SHUT UP MEG
>>
>>93854455
Yeah
>>
>>93854681
this, and although every character is worse, I genuinely believe Stewie got better, he's carrying the whole show now
>>
>>93854375
I really hate this episode, especially because of the ending where Brian Griffin tells Meg that she should stay in her family because they need to abuse her for them to function.
>>
>>93854375
Oh yeah I remember that. JUST LIKE THAT TIME WHEN I-
>>
>>93854548
The most recent episodes are more OK, compared to the shit from seasons 8-13.
>>
>>93854767
Brian told her NOT to go back. Meg decided to on her own
>>
>>93857363
season 12 was the absolute fucking worse
>>
>>93858274
But the moral of the episode is that you should stay in abusive relationships/families for the abuser/s' benefit.
>>
>>93858389
>"But damage control damage control."
Real hard to cover your ass when you're namefagging. Yeah, the message is the same, but you were wrong on who delivered it.
>>
>>93854375
I didn't like the teasing they didn't with her, like the "Shut up, Meg" stuff but then as the show went on it turned into full on emotionak abuse and it went too far
>>
>>93858389
Have you been watching Mr.Enter
>>
>>93858998
I mean that's what literally what Meg did
>>
>>93859008
Because that's what Mr.Enter have said
>>
it really baffles me that there are people who care about meg enough to personally feel offended when she gets mistreated, she's barely a character, it's like seeing an object be hit basically, I just don't understand
>>
>>93859217
And I'm sure Mr. Enter says grass is green, or oxygen is needed for human survival. These are all facts. Just because you're triggered by an e-celeb doesn't mean it's wrong, and it most certainly doesn't mean you can't get to this conclusion without a stupid youtube video.
>>
>>93859238
You know, serial killers, also have a lack of empathy or understanding.
>>
>>93854548
It actually has less viewers now than when it was originally cancelled, so no.
>>
>>93859238
because no one deserves to get mistreated? Especially not for shitty FG """""jokes""""
>>
>>93859238
Probably because it's a symptom of the she's bad writing. It's the goto joke for anything with Meg because they can't do better (or refuse to)
>>
>>93858998
That's the conclusion I actually got but yes, I do watch Mr. Enter's videos unironically.
>>
>>93854375
Dysfunctional familes are cringe
>>
>>93854375
Family Guy needs to end. I'm not even coming at this at a "Oh, I'm so offended," angle, it's just an awful fucking show and died years ago with them parading its corpse around
>>
>>93854455
they also tried to make an episode about domestic abuse and play it straight
their solution was to kill the perpetrator of abuse
>>
>>93854548
its funny cartoon thats not for kids so obviously the facebook people still watch it
>>
>>93859820
They've gone beyond dysfunctional, if this was real life they'd be in jail several times over.
>>
On a somewhat unrelated topic, does the greased up naked deaf man appears anymore, just saw the corporate picnic episode and thought of him.
>>
>>93854753
This. Stewie is really the only character in the show worth watching the show for.
>>
>>93860033
He barely appears anymore
>>
>>93860100
Why would someone put up with the show to see Stewie? It's like saying "I'm staying in this awful relationship because at least she gives me a handjob every few months"
>>
>>93854375
who the fuck even watches this garbage
>>
Which one /co/?

PRE-CANCELLATION: Seasons 1-3
POST-CANCELLATION: Seasons 4-5
TRANSITIONAL: Seasons 6-8
ZOMBIE: Seasons 9-Present
>>
File: 1499401761972.jpg (86KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499401761972.jpg
86KB, 400x300px
>>93861052
>>
>>93859736
The staff literally admitted that they had no idea how to write anymore stories for Meg after the 2nd Season, and just having her be shit on just became a tradition. She should honestly just go to college and that be the end of it.
>>
This was a shit episode, mainly because Meg herself is also shit, so her calling out Lois was like the pot calling the kettle black. Everyone in this show except maybe Stewie is a complete fucker with no redeeming qualities. Even the episode where Quagmire calls out Brian on his bullshit didn't do anything to me because it was coming from a guy who was a literal sex offender and rapist. Like, fuck off. Why did they start making all these dumb soapbox like episodes? Family Guy was good when it was about exaggerated family sitcom scenarios played with random jokes and nice musical moments. REMEMBER THE FUCKING MUSICAL SEGMENTS? Those were rad.
>>
File: 1493302302896.png (338KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
1493302302896.png
338KB, 640x482px
>>93859936
and their reasoning for why the cops couldn't intervene was completely retarded.
>>
If it's any consolation, Meg stopped being the punching bag of the family in recent episodes.
>>
>>93854375
That's not how narcissists react when called on their bullshit, they just double down even harder and do their best to turn it back on you. You'll always be the one with the problem, not them.
>>
>>93859238
It's not like she needs a character to not need to be abused. Like, imagine a retarded kitten getting punted around by everyone. That kitten is Meg. It's stupid, it barely exists and it completely lacks anything we'd recognize as personality, but you still don't want to see it as the universe's dedicated soccer ball.
>>
>>93854375
>Remember when Meg BTFO'd Lois?
The writers and characters clearly don't
>>
File: 1499181633988.jpg (123KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499181633988.jpg
123KB, 500x500px
It's hard to feel bad for any of the characters when they're shown routinely murdering/maiming people.

Yeah, the family treats Meg like shit, but she's still someone who's been shown to twist the heads off live cats, attempt to rape someone unconscious, kidnap people and even murder people.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.