[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw Simpsons has more bad seasons than good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

>Tfw Simpsons has more bad seasons than good
>>
>>93852428
>There are people that were born and now adults that never had a good Simpsons season premiere in their lifetime.
>>
Auch, that is depressing :(
>>
>>93852428
how many?
>>
>>93852428
been true for almost 30 years man
>>
>>93852428
Well its your fault, Lisa
>>
How many years have people been saying this?
>>
You don't have to watch the bad seasons you know.
>>
>>93854556
In my opinion 1-10 are the good seasons. I know some people would gripe about season 10 be included in there though
>>
>>93852428
It hurts to see someone you loved be kept alive despite them being in constant pain and unable to properly function.
>>
>>93854717
Simpsons is the greatest argument for Doctor assisted suicide in our time.
>>
>>93852428
not for me suckers
>>
>>93854663
Please tell that there has been at least some good season between 11 and 28.
>>
>>93854663
Eh, I personally can live either way. Season 10 was probably the last one with more than 2-3 decent episodes, if that.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 224x167px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 224x167px
This is the episode where the Simpsons completely went to shit. Interesting but risky idea, done in the worst way it could have possibly been done.

Homer is portrayed as this callous monster who not just killed Maude and feels little real remorse for it, but blocks the ambulance that could've revived her, and STILL hates Ned for some reason even after his "perfect family", which Homer was so envious of in the first place, has been destroyed. On top of that the episode is filled with dumb sex jokes that don't fit the surrounding themes.

More like FAIL Again Natura-Diddly
>>
>>93854787
I've heard the last few ones are actually quite decent but then again, people have been saying "It's getting better" for the past 17 years, even if it never really does
>>
>>93854787
season 28 is unironically good
>>
>>93852428
And it's all thanks to this cunt.
>>
Some one needs to count how many marital problem episode there has been in show. Its weird watching an episode where Homer is giving advice to married celebrity couple than watching recent episode where he is close to ruining his marriage from being jerk.
>>
>>93854822
Don't forget the reason they did this is because she just wanted enough money to cover her travel costs. She didn't even want a 5th of what Homer's VA made.
>>
>>93854663
I think it's best to call 11 the 'final' season, just so it ends with Behind the Laughter.
>>
>>93854822
no.
>>
when it comes to shows like the Simpsons I just stop counting it as being the same show at a certain point. when I watch earlier seasons I don't look at it in the context of a show that was destined to continue for another century. even if it remained just as consistent and good for all these years, there are only so many stories you can tell with the same characters before they become imitations of themselves.
>>
>>93852428

Bad seasons now outnumber good seasons 2 to 1.
>>
>>93852428
I WILL AVENGE YOU JANUUUUUUSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.