[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn this episode is hella transphobic.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 22

File: maxresdefault.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
Damn this episode is hella transphobic.
>>
>>93848871
Well it is bumfuck Texas.
>>
Is that episode where Bobby thinks he's dating three girls who think of him as a gay bestie? Yeah fuck that episode.
>>
>>93848953
Yes it is.
Fuck Hank's honky ass too.
>>
>>93848871
It's not really possible to be transphobic. That's called normal reaction. It's only possible to be trans-enabling, which this wasn't.
>>
>>93848953
They don't treat him as a gay bestie, they treat him like a pet. They saw he was a pathetic beta and knew they could manipulate him into being their lapdog and then use him to make alphas jealous, right? Then Bobby alphas up for once at the end.
>>
>>93849966
funny how gunphobic and police phobia arent a thing even tho they are legitimate phobias
fear is always justifyed when it comes frm the left even when it isnt
>>
File: 34364768990079.jpg (31KB, 740x433px) Image search: [Google]
34364768990079.jpg
31KB, 740x433px
>>93848895
>>
Godamn there are a lot of bootyblasted anons in this thread, I swear at least one of them checks under their bed for liberals every night.

Also I have never seen that episode OP, but nice b8 thread.
>>
File: GOAWAYPOLLL.png (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
GOAWAYPOLLL.png
30KB, 600x600px
>>93850260
>>
>>93848871
Are you watching it on a YouTube live stream right now because I am and it's playing that exact episode
>>
>>93850748
nah family it was on Adult swim.
>>
>>93850013
I read on the wiki that he was given a makeover in this ep, though. I haven't watched the ep, so I'm not sure what it meant by that.
>>
>>93850748
Why is it that there's like half a dozen streams for King of the Hill and half a dozen for American Dad but they all seem to play the same 10 episodes and most of the different streams play the same episode simultaneously?
>>
>>93852875
they take him to the mall and there's a montage of him wearing goofy hats and glasses. not sure if that counts as the makeover though.
>>
Transphobic implies:
>it's a diagnosable medical condition
>it's an irrational fear rather than nere prejudice
>it can be cured via exposure family
>>
>>93852955
Yeah but that's more the dick move of fucking with your cat/dog and putting lame shit on them. Nothing to do with sexuality, gender assignment, or personal indentification
>>
>>93852984
no it doesn't
>>93853008
yeah I'm honestly not sure what this episode has to do with transients (trans people)
>>
>>93848871
Piss off.
>>
>>93853095
sounds like he piss YOU off :))
>>
>>93853072
The reason why OP is saying is transphobic is becuase Hank was thinking that bobby is acting like a girl but in the end those three girls treated him like he's an animal than person.
>>
>>93853148
but is that transphobic or is it hank having outdated gender roles or sumpin?
>>
>>93853199
actually i just read a plot recap and i see what you mean
>>
>>93848871
I doubt it since there were no transgender people in the episode but whatever. As memory serves it highlighted Hank's fear of challenging traditional gender roles though.
>>
>>93850579
Probably feeding something bad, but this.

Before 2016 made it main stream, I would not know what an SJW was if I didn't browse 4chan. Even today, I have no idea what Gamergate, Virtue Signalling or other things are.

Nor do I really care.
>>
Hank Hill is
>Totally okay with gay people
>terrified that his son might be a little fruity.
>>
Hank and Peggy were maybe being sexist, but not transphobic. This episode had jackshit to do with trans people.
>>
>>93848871
>>93848895
I hope Trump really is a Russian agent so fags like you get thrown into labor camps.
>>
>>93855399
>>93853095
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9vvzcS0fgI
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>93848871
>hella
>transphobic
>>
>>93852984
What the fuck are you talking about? Who made these rules?
>>
>>93853731
Virtue signalling is just a fancy buzzword for hypocrisy. As for Gamergate, I've been here since 2007 and I still don't get it either, other than it's the reason moot left.
>>
Is this story cis-sexist?

http://archiveofourown.org/works/9908747
>>
I would like to note that people are starting to use transphobic more than homophobic
>>
>transphobic
The whole point of this episode was the girls basically manipulating Bobby because he's a weak beta.

Hank, like most episodes is trying to teach his son not to be a spineless loser who is essentially a girl's pet.

Holy shit
>>
Something I don't understand about trans people, but have never been able to ask about, is that being trans seemingly depends on the gender binary being absolute. Why does a trans woman need to be a woman to be feminine, dress feminine, etc.? What is it that being a woman truly means, that trans women attach themselves to in order to know they are women? Gender is a fictitious social construct, is it not?
>>
>>93848871
I'm glad you trannies drop like flies via suicide.
>>
>>93854872
Seems reasonable enough. You can't really control what gives you a boner, you can control acting like a ponce.
>>
>>93855969
>Virtue signalling is just a fancy buzzword for hypocrisy.
no, its a phrase that describes people who wish to gain social value by espousing social justice values. they are usually white people with mental problems, terrible families, and no real friends, which is why they turn to minority groups to feel relevant.
>>
Godamn there are a lot of bootyblasted anons in this thread, I swear at least one of them checks under their bed for conservatives every night.

Also I have never seen that episode OP, but nice b8 thread.
>>
>>93856054
Ex-fucking-xactly. But don't tell those tards that, they'll never even grasp the contradiction in their own philosophy.
>>
>>93850579
ayup
>>
>>93856097
So it's the textbook definition of hypocrisy.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrite
>a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/hypocrite
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrisy
Hypocrisy is the contrivance of a false appearance of virtue or goodness
>>
>>93856054
This. Most people I see being the most supportive of trans causes claim to also be pretty against traditional gender roles, but the way I see it it seems like the whole point of being transgender mostly stands upon there being gender roles. It's just kind of confusing.
>>
>>93856389
it doesnt have to be false, they can believe it all they want. the problem is that virtue signalers believe that they are martyrs for 'calling people out' for making funny jokes even though said beliefs do not put them into any danger whatsoever. it doesnt have to be hypocrisy, but its always insincere because theres absolutely no stakes.
>>
>>93856054
Based on the way I've read trans people describe themselves, the core of their feeling is to reject their biological sex. If gender roles didn't exist they would still be disgusted with their sex organs.
>>
Do you guys know any actual trans people? A male-to-female transgender was in a school play I was also in, she was nice.
>>
>>93856631
That's unfortunate.
>>
>>93856656
I know at least three, but only one I've been friends with for a long time. They were supremely fucked up on ADHD meds until age 16, so seeing them go bi->gay->trans->trans lesbian doesn't surprise either of us too much. They're still pretty cool.
>>
>>93852944
Because only some episodes don't trigger Content ID.
>>
>>93856824

Every trans person I've encountered had severe mental illness. Scizophrenia, bipolar, dissociative disorder. In addition, all of them heavily abused drugs. None of them, lastly, were able to keep a stable job or a place to live.

I'm sure my data pool is too small, but while I'm not implying causation I know there's a correlation between trans and being an unstable burnout.
>>
>>93856054
This sort of hot-take takedown on it sort of presupposes the person arguing against it is in favor of and believes the rigid binary which they claim is required for transexuality to exist. You're essentially saying it does exist but some people who are trans have unexamined views of their own sexuality. Your attempt to exploit a seeming contradiction breeds its own seeming contradiction in its own text.

A serious answer to your question (which I doubt was being sought, this being 4chan, but fuck it) is that sexuality exists on a spectrum and those who identify as trans identify further on the opposite end of it from the roles and traits typically assigned to their sex.

Now, if you're implying that trans people may have a higher level of fixation on their sexuality than the so-called average person, you'd be right, but it's also the sort of thing you should probably expect from people who are regularly having to defend their identities from people who want to consider and treat them as subhuman, as tends to be the case with groups experiencing this treatment. Weird that!

>>93856631
It's less a rejection of biological sex, and more a rejection of the traditions and standards associated with that sex, though this can lead to people preferring reassignment surgery. Your statement is not incorrect, just overencompassing. Trans isn't really a codifier of one's sexual preferences, like homo- or heterosexuality, but rather a label associated with one's identity. Transexuality is a descriptor for those who are seeking reassignment surgery as a result of (legitimate) body dysphoria, while transgender is a descriptor for those who identify differently from the gender roles and traditions typically assigned their sex.

The important thing to remember is that trans people tend to have had some bad experiences or tend to live under fear of coming out, and that this can and does promote and exacerbate social and behavioral issues.
>>
>>93848895
Do you ever dream of killing yourself? Because I dream of you killing yourself all the time.
>>
>>93848871
it had nothing to do with transsexuals so i think that's more a reflection on you.
>>
File: 1419072798783.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1419072798783.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>93856656
>she
>>
>>93856889
To be fair they transitioned really well, the only giveaway was a slightly low voice
>>
File: Luan elephant noodle.jpg (69KB, 396x583px) Image search: [Google]
Luan elephant noodle.jpg
69KB, 396x583px
>>93850579
Have your (you)
>>
>>93848871
So? Shims are insane.
>>
Trannies aren't people.
>>
File: 1315094546631.png (68KB, 220x210px) Image search: [Google]
1315094546631.png
68KB, 220x210px
>>93856874
Nah man, while there are people with legitimate psychological, physiological issues, I think this nu-trans generation are a bunch of hypochondriacs that have never been told 'no' in their lives. They think having a disease makes them unique, which carries over into transgender.

Schizophrenia, bipolar and dissociation are some pretty heavy stuff, so I always plays the skeptic when someone casually admits to having it.
>>
File: Transmission for ants.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Transmission for ants.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>93857023
You forgot your picture
>>
>>93856656
I know plenty. They're all awful people and knowing them and their community has completely changed my opinion on transgenders.
>>
>>93850579
>>
File: 1319851516183.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1319851516183.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
>>93856054
I've always associated it with people who are literally born a man/woman with the mind of the opposite sex.

The best example I can give is that I had a teacher that was born without a right hand. Coincidentally, his mind still thought he was right handed, and as a baby, always tried grabbing stuff with his stub.

So along that same vein, maybe somewhere in the womb, the wires got crossed, and he became a man born with a woman's mind. THAT'S what I think true trangenders are. People who are just overly effeminate aren't transgender--they're just people who were raised that way.

Literally nature versus nurture
>>
>>93849966
This ^^
>>
>>93850579
/pol/fags are so autistic.
>>
>>93853199
This also nice dubs
>>
File: avatar.jpg (40KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
40KB, 600x408px
>>93856881
???
I see you're new to this planet ..
Welcome
>>
File: 1344400237597.png (87KB, 381x381px) Image search: [Google]
1344400237597.png
87KB, 381x381px
>>93856656
I've met a lot, mtf and also ftm. Most are whiny cunts that blast their identity on media. You can picture the stereotype, thick dark rim glasses, dyed hair, self-diagnosed disorders, usually fat and unhygienic and trying to make a show of "breaking gender norms" by refusing to shave their hair (who cares) instead of contributing to a field that uplifts LGBT or something.

The rest I've met are really decent people, educated, hardworking... and I'd never have known they were trans if they hadn't told me.

Makes me think of how many more trans people there are out there, but we just don't ever hear about the decent ones because all they want to do is live quietly, pay their taxes, and stay out of the spotlight/echo chambers.
>>
>>93857428
>how many more we don't know about

Not many at all. Realize that even if you've met a hundred transgender people that's nothing compared to the nationally enumerated transgender population of 1,600,000. You would have met 100, and not met 1,599,900. And of course .5% of the population is nothing compared to 325,436,835 people living in the USA according to the Census.
>>
>>93850260
>three anons disagree with my opinion on transgenders
>"O MAN WHY IS EVERYONE SO BUTTHURT"

Why are you projecting so hard?
>>
>>93857445
Not saying trans people have a small or large population, and I get that those are studied statistics, but I've difficulty buying self-reported stats concerning stigmatized groups..
>>
>>93857428
>pay their taxes

I don't know why this made me do a double take, but it did
>>
>>93855969
moot left because of those celebrity nudes that got dumped on /b/, gamergate was nothing compared to that. Hiroyuki offered him a cool million to sell 4chan and moot realized he was almost 30 and had never managed to monetize 4chan so he took the money and then sent his "resume" to google to be a wagecuck for an awkward nerd who managed to be successful, unlike him.

Gamergate is when /v/ realized that gaming journalism was pretty much like 10 people who all knew each other writing all the article's sucking off particular games- often those made by their own friends. And it turned out they happened to be the type of annoying people who believe you need to shove their politics into everything.

>inb4 "shove politics into everything? that's just like /pol/!"

/pol/ only exists as a reaction to liberal radicals who won't leave normal people the fuck alone, which radicalizes them into reactionaries. If people would just stop being stupid faggots and leave each other alone neither tumblr nor /pol/ would be relevant.
>>
>>93848871
I feel like trannies are going to be the minority whose treatment in older media gets uncomfortable laughs/cringes when viewed by later generations. Like how pretty much everyone by now is embarrassed by the blatant racism of cartoons made prior to about the 70s. You see the same thing in South Park; that episode about ten years ago where Trey and Matt mocked the very idea of transgender people (likening the trait to a human who tries to horrifically mutilate himself into looking like a dolphin) and had a character outright state that trans women weren't real women would get them so much shit today, and that's likely doubly the case in the next ten years.
>>
>>93857479
See I'm trying to tell you that you feel like transgender people are more numerous than reported, but that's because you are physically unable to comprehend how many people "10,000" is, much less a million.

>..

Never use ellipses again.
>>
>>93857510
Your entire post reads like somebody whose entire circle of friends are super-liberal faggots. Protip: no one considers that black woman in Tom and Jerry to be racist except for shitlibs. Are you a shitlib anon?
>>
>>93852875
>he was given a makeover in this ep, though.
That was just to make him their bitch. Kinda like prison rape, it's not done because they actually wanna bang a dude but because it's the most humiliating way to show dominance except girls don't have penises so makeovers are the next best thing.
>>
>>93857521
>Your entire post reads like somebody whose entire circle of friends are super-liberal faggots.
I'm a registered Republican living in a majority Republican city. Being right wing doesn't automatically make you racist.
>. Protip: no one considers that black woman in Tom and Jerry to be racist except for shitlibs

No one mentioned Tom and Jerry; there's a shit load of cartoons from 5 or more decades back that are undeniably racist and viewed as embarrassments today by the companies that produced them.
>>
>>93857514
I don't feel like trans people are more numerous or not. I just have my anecdotal experience to wonder about.

>Never use ellipses again.
Wasn't trying to. It's okay, anon.
>>
>>93857499
>/pol/ only exists as a reaction to liberal radicals who won't leave normal people the fuck alone

What? fuck no. Extremist assholes have existed for as long as humanity has, the only difference now is that since WWII these pricks have been targeted with the hate they deserve, driving them underground into anonymous communities because if they had their little gatherings anywhere else they'd get shit thrown at their window.
>>
>>93850579
That sums up a lot of my experience on this site.
>>
>>93856656
I know a FtM trans guy who's a coworker of my friend. Seems pretty cool, but I don't know hin that well.
>>
Holy shit you guys gobbled up this chum like a bunch of retards.
>>
File: 1447345240717.png (24KB, 138x209px) Image search: [Google]
1447345240717.png
24KB, 138x209px
>>93848871
>"My boy's a... girl"
>"bwaah"

I can see why you'd say that., but I'm sure they didn't mean it in that way. It's clear what they were going for with the episode if you don't take it out of context and actually view it for what it is.

That being said, I wonder how they'd handle Hank encountering someone who is trans. He already was dumbfounded by the idea of a drag queen, though he seems okay with homosexuals.
>>
>>93854872
>terrified that his son might be a little fruity.
And even with that he's more terrified of people beating the shit out of Bobby for it rather than just hating the idea of Bobby being a little fruity.
>>
>>93848895
>people still think Texas is a redneck shithole because of accents and castle laws

Texas has some nice cities and WAAAAAAY more fucking forest than I ever realized
>>
>>93856656
Yes
They posted a huge fucking rant about me on social media because I said: what's up dude
Misgendering and transmisogyny apparently
They also love that fucking comic about the tranny kid unironically

I live near two very liberal colleges and I hate my city
>>
>>93856656
I know two, one brit and one Aussie.
The brit is the nicest one you can ever know, and very level headed.
The Aussie is the very stereotype of "mental tranny that requires attention at all times"
>>
>>93850579
Yeah no, this shits been creeping in to comics, SJWs have become mainstream
>>
>>93848871
>transphobic
why is it called that? a "phobia" indicates fear, not Oppression/ignorance/whatever they want t ocall it.
>>
>>93858157
Cause the muslims got it so the whineys want it too
>>
>>93857557
>driving them underground into anonymous communities because if they had their little gatherings anywhere else

Antifa????
>>
>>93850579
Yep
>>
>>93856656
I met a few, most have been fine. I admit I find the ones with made up genders kinda obnoxious but it's nothing to flip out over.
>>93850579
This honestly. I am tired of threads where /pol/ scours tumblr or wherever to "expose" some SJW's. I get it there are idiots on the internet. the answer to that to move on like an adult and leave the wierdos to their club. Not sperging out and seeking out things that offend
your sensibilities.
>>93855969
Virtue signaling is another great example of a good phrase run into the ground. It used to mean obnoxious assholes who only said progressive and liberal things to gain sympathy and acclaim. Now it is used to refer to anyone who dares to express an even vaguely liberal idea. It's like cuck, it was great until you ruined it.
>>
>>93850026
Lefties hate cops you idiot.
>>
>>93857834
In one episode, I think the one with the snakes in the sewers, he mentions and we see a transitioning bank teller. He seemed to mentioned them in a bit of a hushed tone if I recall.
>>
>>93857428
That's pretty much all types of people. The majority of any group just wants to get to tomorrow without any bullshit & don't care about whatever bullshit tumblr or /pol/ lives & dies by.

>>93850579
Yup.
>>
File: JACK NO.jpg (47KB, 590x527px) Image search: [Google]
JACK NO.jpg
47KB, 590x527px
>>93848871
>phobia
It's a natural reaction to unnatural actions.
>>
>>93848871
>>93848895
Wow two posts in and I already am disgusted.

Everyone do yourselves a favor and go on /pol/ for like a day. Get smart.
>>
>>93860162
>go on /pol/
That's like saying "go on /tv/." Why the fuck should I do that?
>>
>>93860095
have you ever considered that maybe nature fucking sucks and we can do better
>>
>>93858137

Who the fuck even reads comics anymore
>>
>>93852984

Phobia doesn't exclusively mean irrational fear. The original Greek word also means disdain or aversion.
>>
>>93860236
No because nature wins out everytime, you can take your hormones to grow pancake tits and mutilate your genitals so you justify wanting to wear pretty things and be special but in the end you're still whatever you're born as. You can't paint an orange red and call it an apple, it's still a fucking apple.
>>
>>93860095

When animals in the wild change their sex or behave like the opposite sex is it an unnatural action?
>>
>>93850579
this
>>
>>93860333
>Expecting people on 4chan to actually know a damn thing about nature
>>
>>93856054
Being "trans" is a mental disorder an offshoot of body dismorphia, it's usually a symptom of another problem which is why most trans people end up offing themselves even after their therapy(gender reassignment). They're not special just disturbed individuals which is truly sad because everyone is going out of their way to accept them and celebrate them but the fact of the matter is they need serious help and psychological treatment.
>>
>>93860184
Because you go on /co/mblr
>>
>>93860246
Half the userbase of this board????
>>
>>93860429
And /pol/ is filled with redditors & idiots, what's your point?
>>
>>93860390

Since you seem so knowledgeable, can you please tell us what psychological treatments are proven to remove gender dysphoria?
>>
>>93860333
>When animals in the wild change their sex
Because they're built that way. Humans are not, a man can't magically grow a pussy or a woman can't wish herself a cock. They can mutilate their bodies sure but it's just like using duct tape to fix a crack in the wall.

>behave like the opposite sex is it an unnatural action?
You're talking about gender roles which have been pretty fucking loose since the 60's men act like women and women go full bull dyke. Sex is a biological FACT.
>>
>>93860448
>/pol/ is filled with redditors & idiots
So /co/?
>>
>>93860490
/pol/ too. And unlike /pol/, some actual cool stuff is posted on /co/.
>>
>>93860453
> tell us what psychological treatments are proven to remove gender dysphoria?
I never said I was knowledgeable and your sarcasm could use some work. But I will answer, what they need is actual psychological treatments on accepting who and what they are instead of living in a fantasy and find the root cause of their problem. There just isn't enough research done honestly because if anyone seriously tries to help them they're labeled a nazi or transhater when in reality the facts are they have the highest suicide rate in the world and even higher among the people who've successfully transitioned. I'm not gonna cite sources, you can find them anywhere if your head isn't too far up your own ass or if you can take a step out of your echo chamber long enough.
>>
>>93860526
>And unlike /pol/, some actual cool stuff is posted on /co/.
Like?
>>
>>93860547
The broadcast archival threads are pretty nice stuff.
>>
>>93860574
So nothing of worth
>>
>>93860538
>what they need is actual psychological treatments on accepting who and what they are instead of living in a fantasy and find the root cause of their problem

And you think trannies have never tried that?

>There just isn't enough research done honestly because if anyone seriously tries to help them they're labeled a nazi or transhater

You seriously believe nobody has ever tried or researched alternate treatments for transexuality? None of it fucking works.

Also, do you think conversion therapy actually works for homosexuality?
>>
>>93850579
Bingo
>>
>>93860453
My cousin transitioned from male to female 3 years ago and she hung herself 6 months after her sex reassignment. 2 of her trans friends have killed themselves since then so yea, after her surgeries she was ecstatic and happy for like 2 months, then she spiraled out. She had a steady job, a boyfriend and supportive family so it wasn't environmental she was damaged.
>>
>>93860588
I find it pretty worthy. Got some very rare shit from those threads. And it's certainly better than whatever nonsense is on /pol/.

>>93860608
Anon, stop. You're not gonna get anything worthwhile from arguing about genders on 4chan.
>>
>>93860643
>Got some very rare shit from those threads.

I got some pretty rare shit from /tv/ what's your point
>>
>>93860663
My point is that I'd rather use /co/ than /pol/ anon, simple.
>>
>>93860315
just means the technology isn't quite there yet
>>
>>93860373
Why are you replying to yourself
>>
>>93860694
Why do you think that's a samefag?
>>
>>93860453
A bullet to the head
>>
>>93860682
Why not both?
>>
>>93860608
>And you think trannies have never tried that?
If you're comfortable with them transitioning and going on to still have a 20-30% chance of suicide then go ahead but there needs to be more research done and sex changes apparently aren't the answer for all of them but doctors are more than willing to rack up their bills to put a band-aide on the real issues.

>You seriously believe nobody has ever tried or researched alternate treatments for transexuality? None of it fucking works.

We still don't know why they have the highest suicide rate in the world, why even after their surgeries they still go back to depression and anxiety or that they expect that men or women will date them regardless of their born sex. They have mental issues dude they're not to be celebrated but helped.

>Also, do you think conversion therapy actually works for homosexuality?
I'm not gonna dignify this idiocy with an answer.
>>
>>93860708
Because it is
>>
>>93860686
You're an idiot.
>>
>>93850579
This
>>
>>93860729
Because I have no interest in discussing politics with autists on 4chan.
>>
>>93860752
Then you entered the wrong thread
>>
>>93860741
Do you have proof?
>>
>>93860748

In the future transwomen will be able to get implanted ovaries and wombs and be distinguishable from natural women.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (48KB, 469x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
48KB, 469x200px
>>93860162
>Everyone do yourselves a favor and go on /pol/ for like a day. Get smart.
>>
>>93860731

>If you're comfortable with them transitioning and going on to still have a 20-30% chance of suicide then go ahead
If they don't transition they have an even higher chance of committing suicide. Which seems better to you?

>I'm not gonna dignify this idiocy with an answer.
Why? Do you think changing someone's sexuality and gender identity are somehow different?
>>
>>93860847
>If they don't transition they have an even higher chance of committing suicide. Which seems better to you?
I'm not comfortable with either honestly its a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation. Honestly more research needs to be done on the subject.

>Why? Do you think changing someone's sexuality and gender identity are somehow different?
Sexuality, gender and sex are compltely different things my friend. Sexuality is what you're attracted to, gender is a social construct determining masculine and feminine quality and sex is what you are biologically man or woman there is not sex other than mentally ill people who need help. Homosexual conversion therapy is a bunch of bible thumping idiots teaching gays and lesbians to suppress their desires because it's "unholy", sending a transgender to a therapist to determine the treatment is completely different.
>>
>>93856078
dude, cool it down!
>>
>>93858967
I don't support Antifa but I can understand that that Trump getting elected has emboldened racists in a way that we haven't seen in years. A lot of people in this country feel less safe than they used to. You may think it's overblown and that people are overreacting but when you have a president that spouts off facist rhetoric and has the full support of alt-right nutjobs who own guns you're going to see a reaction on the radical left. It's really not surprising. If 25 million people get taken off their healthcare it's only going to get worse.
>>
>>93859302
no, unrational fear of cops is completely rational
also guns, have you seen those things? whicked scary
>>
>>93860095
Why shouldn't you be able to choose your gender? Why is it so important for people to be the gender that they were born as?
>>
>>93857168
choke on a nigger cock you fucking faggot
>>
>>93861304
Why are you so upset?
>>
>>93848871
Nature is hella transphobic.
>>
>>93861335
/pol/ is always upset. They've been conditioned to be triggered by even the smallest of things. Like the Black Panther movie.
>>
>>93861304
Are you seriously so triggered that someone insulted your favorite 4chan board?
/pol/fags really are autistic damn.
>>
>>93850013
How would the ep have gone if the girls wanted to sissify him instead of making him their pet?
>>
>>93861545
Bobby doesn't have the facial structure to pull off a good chubby sissy look.
>>
>>93861195
Because the technology to effectively support that decision doesn't exist yet. It will in the future though, there's no stopping it.
>>
>>93861304
Milo already beat me to it.
>>
>>93855399
Petty sure they weren't being serious.
>>
>>93861718
/pol/'s too autistic to get jokes, anon.
>>
>>93860790
Yeah
>>
>>93861093
>spouts off facist rhetoric

Like?
>>
>>93861093
Obamacare is a Ponzi scheme
>>
>>93850579
Yep
>>
>>93856656
One of them worked in my office. He was ok until he started to take female hormones. This messed up his brain.

>Kitchen, I tried to warm up my dinner with microwave
>He enter
>Suddenly he starting to crying and he sitting on the floor
>"What's the matter La... ekhmm... Lucy?"
>"MY SKIRT IS TOO UGLY"
>Crying for ten minutes, everybody were awkward as hell

Also later he started informing the boss every time, when somebody didn't call him a girl.
>>
>>93862883
Liberals wouldn't know fascism if it shot them, which is what would actually happen to them in an actual fascist government. They're crying because tue government didn't go full left Luke they wanted and now they've painted their political opponents as evil incarnate to justify their actions, which ironically IS fascism
>>
>>93850579
Unfortunately I can't agree with your image because I happen to know quite a few people in my day to day life who are exactly as bad as /pol/ makes out, and they are legitimately some of the most thoroughly unpleasant people I've ever met.
>>
>>93856656
My big sister is a lesbian and really big into the whole SJW movement her and her girlfriend are really nice though, and helped me get into college after being kicked out and kept me from suicide once, but I digress, so I've met a few trannies irl. My little sister is friends with an FTM and there's a really creepy looking MTF that I used to now as a dude that I see around town sometimes. The FTM is a bit hateful about pronouns and I don't talk to the MTF much, but most of the hateful ones I've seen are purely on the internet.
>>
>>93856656
>Do you guys know any actual trans people?
Of course not, why would I willingly associate with such people?
>>
>>93860333
Because animals in the wild actually change their biological sex through an extraordinary phenomenon

They don't just staple plastic onto their chest, put on some makeup, and wonder why no one thinks their lipstick goes with their stubble
>>
>>93849966
It's child abuse in Canada
>>
>>93866893
>Canada
To the surprise of absolutely no-one.
>>
>>93856054
ding ding ding

never forget that the guy that invented this shit about gender being separate from your genetic code aka sex and transsexuality was a pedophile and caused the kid he was experimenting on to commit suicide
>>
>>93866564
i bet you money those 'nice' people are the same vile SJWs you see on the internet. remove the risk and you will see their true colors.
>>
File: Uy1pyqx.jpg (175KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
Uy1pyqx.jpg
175KB, 546x700px
>this entire thread
>>
>>93866611
People also forget that animals can be mentally ill just like humans
>>
File: 1500056097292.gif (21KB, 768x646px) Image search: [Google]
1500056097292.gif
21KB, 768x646px
>>93850579
>>
>>93850579
>went to an "alternate" high school run by a bunch of well-baked commies
>graduate
>the rest of the world becomes my garbage high school and everything becomes hair dye and racially motivated riots
Boy oh boy, I'd give up a nut to go to the timeline where /pol/ is just scared of boogeymen.
>>
>>93850026
>even tho they are legitimate phobias
Not really
>>
>>93867087
Seeing as how that anons knows them & you don't, you'll probably lose that bet.
>>
>>93853199
It's Hank having outdated gender roles, but also using those outdated gender roles to try and instill confidence and compassion into Bobby. It's an episode about how teenagers are weird and troubled and confused more than any message about progressiveness or gender identity.
>>
>>93857499
>/pol/ only exists as a reaction to liberal radicals who won't leave normal people the fuck alone
/pol/ was just a focused gathering of 4chan's worst impulses, turning political agenda and 4chan's racism into a game where everybody tried to outdo each other. It was just /b/ with a focused direction, it's not a reaction to anything outside.
>>
>>93850579
+0.000000000002 bitcoins.
>>
>>93850579
The truest image on /co/.
>>
>>93868928
seeing as how fucked up white people like you are incapable of understanding others on even a basic level tells me that i wouldnt.
>>
>>93850579
This tbqh fampai
>>
File: 1490771659937.gif (161KB, 499x427px) Image search: [Google]
1490771659937.gif
161KB, 499x427px
>>93850579
Really activated my almonds
>>
File: nothingproductiveallday.gif (919KB, 443x249px) Image search: [Google]
nothingproductiveallday.gif
919KB, 443x249px
>>93856656
I've met two. One was awful, the other is one of my best friends.
>>
>>93856874
Transsexuality is highly correlated with mental illness. A majority of trans people suffer from depression, for example, among other ailments.
>>
>>93860731
>we still don't know why they have the highest suicide rate in the world
maybe it's because people still openly mock them and tell them they should kill themselves. As someone who isn't trans I'd probably want to kill myself if I tried to be what I'd always wanted and people gave me shit 24/7 for it. I'd wager most of the depression and suicide and even the pressure to full transition comes from societies need to constantly stick their nose into people's business because of they might look funny. If people didn't make it an issue it probably wouldn't be one.
>>
>>93856874
>>93870258
It's almost like transsexuality is in itself a mental illness
>>
>>93857080
Most sensible trans-post in this thread, probably on this board.

It has to do with estrogen levels in the womb.
>>
>>93854872
>>terrified that his son might be a little fruity.

He wants grand children.
>>
>>93856656
Not really. I may have seen one before. I think she wanted my dick, but every one does, so....
>>
>>93850579

I live in a big liberal city and run with liberal nerds and I never hear the fucking buzzwords or see the bullshit that /pol/ guarantees are exactly how all left leaning shits act.
>>
>>93856881
Sorry, but I couldn't make heads or tails of this word salad. The fact is, you don't have to look very long to find transgenders who haven't undergone reassignment who insist on being referred to as "him" or "her", and dress masculinely or femininely accordingly. These same people will often argue that there is no gender binary, that it's only a social construct, while their own way of identifying themselves presupposes that there is one.
>>
good /co/ thread
great job janitors, keep up the good work
>>
>>93872774
I wish I were you, it's the exact opposite for me. I thought it was all memes until a faggot tried to talk to me about cultural appropriation
>>
>>93854872
You can be fine with gay people but still want your own kids to be straight.
>>
>>93850579
if it wasn't for shillary's shit campaign and every fucking media outlet other than fox trying to convince americans to give up the right to own guns and the right to free speech, i'd give you a hell yeah.

but they are, so...

neo libs and neo cons can both take a long walk off of a short pier.
>>
>>93856656
Yup. He does meth and has HIV but he is real nice.
>>
>>93870311
Why didn't the slaves kill themselves? Why don't the lower class of the Indian culture off themselves? Why don't the hundreds of thousands of kids that get bullied in school off themselves? No dude if it were that easy then it's be incredibly easy to stop them from suicide. They're mentally sick individuals and being "trans" is a symptom while the sex reassignment is a form of treatment but not a cure.
>>
>>93850579
yep
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (201KB, 556x511px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
201KB, 556x511px
>>
>>93857080
That's alot of maybe's and assumption. Studies have shown that there is no such "crossed wire" or hormonal imbalance, they're an infinitesimal minority of people who are mentally imbalanced, most have been on some form of medication for other afflictions, therapy or delusional. One trans person I knew(she's dead now) couldn't understand why some "hot guy" from work turned her down for a date after she told him she was born a man. A friend of mine said a trans person he knew spiraled into deep depression for a month because some random guy at a party she didn't know said "I'm sorry you're born a man so I'll refer to you as a man", she then went on to make a gigantic stink about it during the party and kept harassing the guy all night until she was asked to leave.
>>
>>93848871
shut up, retard californian
>>
>>93856631
i sort of developed an understanding of that after watching a female pov video.

my reaction to a female's body from her pov was surprisingly unsettling, despite it being a lesbian video.

primarily, it was the lack of a cock that was totally wrong. my eyes were drawn to the clit and the empty space where the cock and balls should be.

i imagine the reverse must be true for trans folk.
>>
Anyone who isn't straight deserves a bullet through the skull.
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.