[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's to blame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0184.jpg (31KB, 327x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0184.jpg
31KB, 327x400px
Who's to blame?
>>
The dumbass fans who still keep buying the books.
So retarded.
>>
>>93848459
/thread
>>
I can dig Mjolnir as a superhero insignia because it can be seen as a really stylized T and Mjolnir pendants and sewings were seen on Viking corpses n' clothes, but Iron Man may as well have the pentagon-shaped arc reactor as a symbol and Hulk will never have a workable one.
>>
>>93848400
Alonso, Brevoort, shitty writers/artist, synergy and SJW.
>>
>>93848459
FP is obviously BP, but more specifically I would blame the people that fit into the "I buy the stuff that angers me" crowd that Marvel loves so dearly thanks to their predictability. Having shitty taste and buying shitty comics that are tailored to it is somehow okay in a twisted sense, but knowing better and still buying that shit makes you human garbage.
>>
>>93848400
You are. Marvel has realized that catering exclusively to a single demographic is unsustainable and WILL eventually kill them as a business, so they are in a desperate scramble to appeal to other demographics, throwing anything at the wall to see what sticks.
And all because you lot refuse to buy anything that isn't the same old tired shit. Fuck you.
>>
>>93848700
And yet, Brevoort, your sales and critical darlings are falling through the roof because you alienated your base. Funny how that works.
>>
>>93848400
Marvel Studios, indirectly. Marvel Comics misinterpreted the commercial success and subsequent IP growth of Marvel as validation of their existing shitty market practices (which go way back to the early 2000s) and not simply a side effect of the MCU's explosion in popularity. So rather than reevaluating their goals and aims as a company like DC did multiple times between then and now, Marvel instead retreated further up their own asses, letting writers who were mildly successful in the early 2000s take the reigns over everything, resulting in the infamous pettiness and nepotism that plagues nuMarvel. The SJW-ness is more a side effect of what happens when a bunch of writers convinced that they're as famous as Joss Whedon and twice as skilled try to "make their mark" on Marvel by reshaping the comics in their own image by proxy of the latest societal trend that encourages this sort of crap.

Any questions?
>>
>>93848400
Republicans
>>
>>93848400
How can anyone claim to be a marvel comics fan today?They replaced or ruined every single big hero of their company.

Everything good about their comics is gone and if you like their modern characters and events then you're a huge faggot.
>>
Disney and SJWs
>>
>>93848400
Everybody involved in the plot to get rid of Shooter.
>>
>>93848400
Editorial.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.