[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Black Canary Costume

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Dinah Drake Black Canary.jpg (150KB, 628x942px) Image search: [Google]
Dinah Drake Black Canary.jpg
150KB, 628x942px
>“I can tell you what my favorite parts of it are and what I think it says about the character. Last season, she wasn’t a full fledged superhero, you could say. She was, she had this power, she had this ability, she was part of the team, but really what this costume signifies more than anything is that she is now a full-fledged member of the team. She was before. But she’s now owning it in a different way. We had talked about having the costume at various points last season and it never felt right. It felt that we wanted to save it for a special occasion, and the premiere seemed like a really good place to do it. She needs something tactical. She has this meta power, but she also has the bo staff, so we just felt it was right for her to have something that was definitely more than a nod to the DCU character, but also something that was distinctive from what we’ve seen before. This really fits the bill. Maya Mani, as usual, did an amazing job with it. My favorite part is actually the subtle hint of the gold and yellow lines in it.”
>>
Looks boring as fuck
>>
would rather have no canary than this forced bullshit character
>>
>>93845832
Sarah had the best Black Canary live action costume.
>>
>>93845832
This looks better than Laurel's leather dominatrix costume
>>
>>93845832
Who the fuck is this?
>>
File: Sara Black Canary.jpg (90KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sara Black Canary.jpg
90KB, 600x900px
>>93845909
Damn right.
>>
>>93845985
Felicity
>>
I thought Katie Cassidy sucked some dudes dick to become a series regular again next season. Tf is going on in this show I stopped after a season 3.
>>
>>93846006
No fishenets.

Siren is best.
>>
>>93846052
she's playing evil E2 Laurel
>>
>>93845832
>still no fishnets
>not even blonde

It's shit
>>
>>93846015
Seriously? Damn I am out of it. Wasnt she like paralyzed? I thought they were going to make her CW-Oracle.
>>
>>93846778
No he is joking. Its some mexican girl.

Olicity is the new arrow soon.
>>
>>93846778
No it's not Felicity. It's a character they brought in to replace Laurel as Black Canary named Dinah Drake. So I guess after like 5 years neither Sara nor Laurel were meant to be the """real""" Black Canary.
>>
I like DC but I don't watch these garbage ass shows. Looks like shit. Maybe one day we'll have a hot girl with her classic fishnet look
>>
File: 1482602337996.jpg (72KB, 1080x715px) Image search: [Google]
1482602337996.jpg
72KB, 1080x715px
Can't do BC's costume because reasons.

Meanwhile. Go to any con and at three three women will rock the classic look
>>
>>93848326
>Dem guns
>Dem gams
DAYUM
>>
>>93845832
Jesus fucking stop with the Black Canaries.
There was no reason not to use Flashpoint to bring back the real Laurel and give her meta powers.

Now theres yet another Canary even though they justified killing the old one because 'her story is finished' but instead of additing the made a mistake when their viewership dtopped and continue too they just make up this bullshit.

Goeff needs to comeback and whip Marc &Co.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.