[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

symbiote in Spider-Man 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9397.jpg (66KB, 220x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9397.jpg
66KB, 220x339px
What are the chances of this happening in Infinity War regardless of if the venom movie is MCU or not? Keep in mind that Spider-Man HC 2 is supposed to come out after IW which gives them 6 months time between IW and the venom movie in October to realease another Spider-Man
>>
>>93845513
With Spidey 2 happening shortly after Infinity War, I say the chances got alot bigger. I mean, why have the film happen immediately after that if you're not dealing with a major fallout, like space? I would explain why Feige is adamant about the Sony Venom film being part of the MCU.
>>
>>93845549
I thought Feige was reluctant about the spin off spider movies after that interview with Pascal a couple weeks ago?
>>
>>93845513
None.
>>
>>93845513
On of the biggest complaints about Spider-Man 3 was the symbiotic and how rushed it felt. Now, there are those of you here RIGHT NOW that actually want the Venom arc to happen in Homecoming's second movie.

You fags are unbelievable.
>>
>>93845590
We're not saying they have to have him wear the suit in IF. I'm saying while they're in space it could sneakily grab Spider-Man without his knowing and then in Spider-Man 2 they would finally introduce the suit in a natural way.
>>
Slim to none with Venom coming out next year.
>>
>>93846635
How so? There's 6 months between IW and Venom which is when Spider-Man HC 2 would come out which then could Segway into Venom
>>
>>93846713
Because people would be so confused about Venom being canonical with the MCU.
>>
>>93846811
How is that confusing
>>
>>93846824
People are dumb. I know a guy who thought Doc Ock blamed Peter for the death of Ocks girl in Spider-Man 2 and thought the plot was Ock built the second machine as a convoluted revenge plot.
>>
>>93846878
That sounds like a personal thing but alright
>>
>>93846824
With a straight answer, is the Sony Venom film in the MCU or not? We've heard so many conflicting answers. So, if a Venom film comes out, why would they have a Spider-Man sequel deal with it? The Venom film would be a complete waste of time then.
>>
>>93847507
Straight answer is we don't really know for sure yet.
>>
>>93847507
Well for a hypothetical let's just say that it is in the MCU. If it is then if it comes out after Spider-Man HC 2 then it could probably work fine if IW introduces the symbiote to begin with
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.