[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kryptonians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Superboy_Kon-El_001.jpg (259KB, 927x1382px) Image search: [Google]
Superboy_Kon-El_001.jpg
259KB, 927x1382px
Alright so suring that period DC went "No totally, Superman should only ever be the one true Kryptonian left, no others at all", we had:

>Pocket Zod
>Brainiac creation Zod
>Human Zod
>Pocket Superboy
>Metahuman Superboy
>Robot Supergirl
>Cyborg Supergirl
>Angel Supergirl
>Human Supergirl
>Several human Superwomen
>Atlantean Power Girl

Anything I'm forgetting?
>>
>>93844797
What are you smoking? You mean hybrid clone superboy. Robot or cyborg supergirl?

Where is matrix goo supergirl?
>>
>>93844883
He also forgot bizarro clones. And loebs bizarro.
>>
post-crisis is retarded, nothing new.
>>
>>93844883
I think he was calling Matrix a robot and Linda Danvers a cyborg since she merged with her.
>>
>>93844797
> Pocket zod. No longer exists.
>Brainiac creation Zod. No longer exists.
>Human Zod No longer exists
>Pocket Superboy No longer exists
>Metahuman SuperBoy No longer exists
>Robot SuperGirl dunno wat that is
>Cyborg SuperGirl dunno who that is
>Angel SuperGirl moved to another universe
>Human SuperGirl no longer exists
>Several human Superwomen all don't exist
>Atlantean Power Girl doesn't exist.
>>
>>93844990
Matrix is a simulacrum. Then she merged with linda.

Both don't exist.

Kara zor el is the only supergirl in rebirth history. Only Superman and Jon are ever superboy.

Steel, eradicator, cyborg superman, morrison zod, bizarro clones, loeb bizarro, luthor superman, chinese supermen, lang superwoman, superdog are the only ones who exist.
>>
File: Geoff-Johns-Superboy-26.jpg (179KB, 447x1439px) Image search: [Google]
Geoff-Johns-Superboy-26.jpg
179KB, 447x1439px
>>93844883
>What are you smoking? You mean hybrid clone superboy.
That was Geoff Johns' fan theory that he actually managed to make canon when he made over Conner in his Teen Titans run.

Originally, the explanation was that Superboy was a clone of a Cadmus scientist who was given metahuman "tactile telekinesis" that effectively gave him flight/invulnerability/superstrength, but also he could disassemble objects by touching them and shit.

Johns streamlined that and IIRC was also responsible for restoring Power Girl's pre-Crisis backstory in JSA, and probably pushed for a more traditional Supergirl too.
>>
>>93845145
Superboys origin is half ka el and half random sciencest.

Latter it became luthor via retcon.

PowerGirl no longer exists. I exoect them to reintroduce a new karen star.
>>
Mon-El was never Kryptonian but there was a series of retcons to divorce him from Clark and had him essentially take Clark's place as the important LoSH historic figure they hung out with.

And Laurel Gand was literally just Supergirl with a different name and planet of origin for a while too.
>>
>>93845291
Both no longer exist.
>>
>>93844797
There's Nightwing, too: Chris Kent, who was a weird kryptonian-ish.
And Krypto.
>>
>>93845291
Eh Mon-El has showed up again and again.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.