[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Matt Reeves Dropped Ben Affleck's and Geoff John's script

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_0129.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0129.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/07/12/matt-reeves-dropped-ben-afflecks-script-batman/

>No, it’s a new story. It’s just starting again. I’m excited about it. I think it’s going to be really cool.”

>Matt Reeves dropping the script made by the sad Ben "Muh Alcohol" Affleck and retard Geoff "I hate Batman more than Adolf Hitler" Johnns.
BASED!!!! BASED MATT!!!!!
Hopefully this also means they got rid of shitty Deathsroke as the main villain.

What would you like to see from The Batman movie, /co/?
>>
>>93844469
Why would WB put someone like Johns who hates Batman so much on the Batman script? Are they retarded?
>>
As long there is no Zack Snyder or David Ayer I'm okay with that

Also Matt is a better director and writer than anyone at DCEU, put the bitches in their places.
>>
>Ben was going to write, direct, and star
>decided to slack off and just do 1.5 of those things
>new director throws your half-script out and makes you perform something else entirely
>>
>>93844469
The worst Ape movie is better than the best MCU or DCEU movie so I'm ok with that
>>
>>93844507
>"He's a comics guy! Batman is a comic character! He's written Batman before!"
That is the furthest their thought process went.
>>
>>93844540
And Matt only did the best ones
>>
>>93844469
Matt is cool, but I like Affleck's works all around. Sad.
>>
>>93844507
>>93844469
I read a few JlA/Green lantern and even i could tell Geoff Johns has a hate on for Batman. WB needs to step it up read some of the authors comic or script before giving them that much power.
>>
Good, maybe now it can be a Batman movie and not a stealth Deathstroke wankfest
>>
>>93844597
But I wanna see Deathstroke beat the unholy shit out of Batman again.
>>
>>93844469
Matt should do Court of Owls.
That way Batman can kill Zombie Ninjas in awesome crazy ways without people getting upset.
>>
>>93844469
>hoping for Horror/Noir Clayface/Man-Bat film
>see this

Wew Based Matt
>>
>>93844469
Reeves said he wants to make the Batman movie Noir and have tons of Batman villains. Sounds like The Long Halloween or something. I can dig it.
>>
>>93844529
What is Ben doing now? Isn't there a new Accountant movie in the works or something?

Honestly though, I feel sorry that he did all that work, for it just to be thrown away.
>>
>>93844612
Go play injustice 2 then
>>
>>93844681
The Accountant was a surprise hit and a new movie is in the works. I'm sure he will be a producer if he wasn't already so he'll be getting the big bucks with those movies
>>
>>93844540
and despite the flack it gets for being a remake let me in is very well directed
>>
>>93844469
I'll give Reeves a chance. If he can make Monkey Kino, he can make Bat Kino.
>>
>>93844697
But I prefer the idea of seeing him being utterly destroyed on the big screen! The face casuals and batfags would make make me hard.
>>
>>93844681
Drinking and rehab.
>>
>>93844469
Based
a
s
e
d

Matt Reeves saving the day!!!

>>93844529
He should have written a better Batman script. And maybe not let someone like Geoff Johns who doesn't get/Hates the character.
>>
>>93844681
Probably in bed with some olive skinned model like Gadot or Ratajkowski, the guy has a thing for them so it seems
>>
>>93844544
>Comic guys can't hate comics characters

I don't think he actively hates him, but he definitely has a passive aggressive dislike for Batman, or atleast the idea of Batgod and he wants to nail that in on readers. I'm certain he wrote Thawne beating Bats senseless instead of King.
>>
>>93844469
I would have preferred Reeves on Flash so we would get Gorilla Grodd to the big screen. But Batman is good too.
>>
>>93844469
I hope he gets a different Batmobile.
>>
I'm confused. When did it stop being BASED AFFLECK WILL SAVE US and BASED CEREAL KING?
>>
>>93845740
Because Geoff Johns hates Batman more than Hitler and Affleck listens to him. It was a recipe for disaster.

Now Matt Reeves (the Kino of the Apes) is here to save the day.

*mic drop*
>>
>>93845740
The ball started rolling, there's no reason for fanboys to hype up new additions anymore because they're turning into the norm

See how for example with WW it went from "based Jenkins! Award winning director!" to "i bet Snyder was behind all the best parts"

Only reasonable people care about these news, and reasonable people know that cereal king is only a meme, the meme that brought you Green Lantern
>>
>>93844469
Wow, the DCEU may really have some hope. Based Matt.
>>
>>93844469
Give him white light-up eyelids. I'm sick of looking at human eyes.
>>
>>93845740
Geoff Johns is bad at Batman
>>
>>93845740
Have you seen his latest Kino, War for the Planet of the Apes?

Matt Reeves is going to make DCEU great again.
>>
>>93844597
This
>>
That mole on Ben's face is distracting.
>>
>>93844507
Because the only comic property that WB is aware of is Batman, if they wanted Johns on anything they should put him on Flash and keep him far away from batman, but WB is like "wtf is Flash? Is he a Fast Batman?"
>>
File: 1485698799953.jpg (46KB, 716x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485698799953.jpg
46KB, 716x480px
>>93844507
>is WB retarded?
>>
>>93845740
Johns Hates Batman
>>
just hope Deathstroke is in it
>>
>>93847246
Deathsroke is a shitty idea for a Batman villain and a shittier idea for his first badguy in the DCEU.
>>
>>93847246
go away geoff johns
>>
>>93847246
Why though? Batman has so many more cool villains, I'm hoping they go full on horror show with it and give us Clayface, or at least man-bat after the cocktease they had in bvs.
>>
>>93844469
>clickbait of clickbait of clickbait

didn't even use the catalog, did you
>>
>>93844529
He probably got fed up with WB breathing down his neck. Isn't this the same company that has a giant list of things Batman shouldn't be doing (that includes sitting, of all things) because it runs counter to his image?
>>
>>93847246
Deathstroke is either my favourite or second favourite cape villain and his current Priest run is superb.

But he's not a good idea for the first batman solo film in a cinematic universe.
>>
>>93847523
I would love Clayface to get a cinematic appearance finally.
>>
>>93847554
> a giant list of things Batman shouldn't be doing
Was this before or after Zack? Becausse Zack did a lot of stuff that should be on that list.
>>
>>93847591
I'd be happy with any villain that's not well known by the casual audience. While most will remember Clayface from BTAS and his brief bit in the Arkham games, I feel that most wouldn't know most anything about him.
>>
>>93844507
>Johns who hates Batman so much

>Batfags are still triggered that Johns doesn't write Batgod
Literally the worst fanbase.
>>
>>93847890
Better watch what you say, that fan base is one of the only reasons why DC is still alive today.
>>
>>93847890
>I can't believe these faggots actually want someone who cares about the character in charge of said character
Yes, that it how it is.
We would like someone who actually cares about Batman and doesn't hate him more than Hitler in charge.
*slaps face*
Idiot
>>
>>93847654
>yfw the villain is Dr.Hurt
>>
>>93847890
There's a fine difference between Not writing a Batgod and writing a Batman who is a complete retard who doesn't know how to be a detective and constantly poops himself.

BTAS had a human and flawed Batman that wasn't a drooling retard. Even Morrison writes a flawed Batman who isn't a complete retard/pussy.

Johns hates Batman and wants him to suck eggs because of his Batracism to the character.
>>
>>93847477
>he's the main bad guy
pretty sure Deathstroke could be hired by main goon
>>
>>93844710
>and despite the flack it gets for being a remake let me in is very well directed

To be fair they aren't really remakes they are prequels of the original Apes film which they don't plan to remake yet, they count as reboots too though since they are ignoring the original Apes prequels and the only sequel.
>>
>>93844469

At least DC is letting a visionary director have creative control. MCU fucked up when they kicked Edgar Wright off Ant Man. All Wright wanted was to keep Falcon out of the film. The MCU is all about teasing future movies and Joss Whedon quit Marvel for good because they forced him to put the infinity stones in Age of Ultron and threatened to cut the farm scene if he left them out. I'm sad that Ben Affleck's script is scrapped but I'm gonna give Matt Reeves a chance. I hope the movie turns out to be really good.
>>
>>93848109
>who doesn't know how to be a detective

>batfags still don't understand that Earth-One is intentionally different
>batfags HATE that even in an Elseworlds Johns dared to portray Batman as not having been born with natural leet detective skills
How dare he.
>>
>>93848138
It would still be stupid and would look out of place.

Deathsroke should be given his own movie. Not forced as a badguy for Batman to ouch because retards like you and Johns don't know anything.
>>
>>93844469

It seems they are going the Wonder Woman way, soft-rebooting and just making stand alone movies that will pretty much ignore MoS, BvS and SS and only tying those very loosely to the rest of the DCEU, which in my opinion is the way to go.

I bet inexplicably Batman will go back to being a mostly non-lethal hero again in Reeves' films, since he said he wants to make those like Nolan's.
>>
>>93848240
Suuure, Geoff Johns. Suuuure.

Just stay away from Batman, Johnny Boy.

Go focus on Superman or Flash.
>>
>>93845813
Wait what? Hitler didn't hate Batman you dumb fuck.
>>
>>93844469
>"And then Batman went to Boston and hung out with Matt Damon for 30 minutes and got drunk."
>Yeah Ben, I don't think this is going to work...
>>
>>93848162
I trust Reeves. Man says he wants a Noir story with detective stuff.
>>
>>93844469
I'm scared Marvel bros.
>>
>>93848001
You're a cancer in DC comics is what lt you are.
>and everytime Batman isn't on page all the other characters have to ask "where's Batman?"
>>
>>93848343
>during the Bar scene, Batman talks about how Hal Jordan is the greatest hero ever and how he has a body pillow of him
>"Yeah, Johns. I'll handle this myself."
>>
File: 1497734687077.png (249KB, 248x459px) Image search: [Google]
1497734687077.png
249KB, 248x459px
>>93848345
Normie audience wants a brawling comedian with punch lines. This movie is going to negatively pan.
>>
>>93848284
>Deathsroke should be given his own movie.
Suicide Squad 2. Have him Katana's place.
>>
>>93846628
Hiw? The way I see it everytome someone comes in with this meme of Johns hates Batman and intentionally write it always seems more like Batfags who just mad that Johns doesn't have Batman be the boss of DC superheroes.
>>
>>93848109
>BTAS had a human and flawed Batman that wasn't a drooling retard. Even Morrison writes a flawed Batman who isn't a complete retard/pussy.
BTAS made
>He can beat EVERYONE because he's BATMAN XD
Mainstream. He was always right and never wrong.
>>
>>93848162
That's a lot of bs for a single post. How did Whedon want to cut off the infinity stones if he literally made Ultron come out of one of them?

The "MCU chases away talent" meme never made much sense outside of Thor 2 and MAYBE AoU (i don't count Ant-man because it was a very specific situation where both the studios and the director were unhappy with one another after YEARS of trying to take the movie off), where the problem weren't the infinity stones. Directors like Shane Black and Gunn got to do whatever the fuck they wanted but nobody seems to care. The Russos also arguably have their personal touch but they're mocked because they came from TV
>>
>>93848374
Whoa, I didn't say I support that, it's just the way things are at DC, Batman carries everyone and then a few other characters get comics
>>
>>93848440
>Batfags who just mad that Johns doesn't have Batman be the boss of DC superheroes.
They are. Timm and Dini were baby's first Batman for a lot of kiddies on /co/ and Batman was the Olicity of the JL back then.
>>
>>93848495
That's a bad position to be in though.
>>
>>93848505
>Batman was the Olicity of the JL back then.
You officially have no fucking idea what you're talking about, take your fifth-hand opinions about comics back to wherever you came from.
>>
>>93848440
His Batman Earth One has Batman as a pooping retard that got his butt kicked every minute and doesn't know how to be detective.
His JUSTice League (which by itself was also terrible) had Batman just standing arounding do nothing. Even when he got the möbius chair he didn't do shit.

Geoff Johns doesn't like Batman, anon. And he shouldn't be put in the Batman movie.
>>
>>93848527
I agree, but it's been that way for a few decades now and doesn't show any sign of changing.
>>
File: Geoff johns as consultant.jpg (489KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Geoff johns as consultant.jpg
489KB, 1536x2048px
>>93844612
That's what Johns wanted too. And probably why he lost the gig. Johns gave this pack to the deathstroke actor. Notice the only batman comic.
>>
>>93848618
>His Batman Earth One has Batman as a pooping retard that got his butt kicked every minute
Alright So I can completely disregard your opinion.
>>
>>93848691
>Johns wanted to ruin Batman's first solo movie in the DCEU this badly
Kek. Based Monkey Lord slapping Cereal Bitch's shit.
>>
File: 1064396.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1064396.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>liking Batman so much you will pretend "Planet of the Apes" was a good movie
>>
>>93848754
why did I get quoted? >>93848392
>>
>>93845740
Use the archive, everyone who isn't a casual was mad about Johns being involved. The only people truly happy are people that already dislike batman like the guy that is saying he would get a boner from batman being punched into a pulp
>>
>>93845813
>>93848009
>*mic drop*
>*slaps face*
wow
>>
>>93848873
>hating Planet of the Apes
>being a pleb
>>
>>93848691
I feel sorry for the guy. Affleck and Johns led this guy along. And now Reeves has (rightfully) thrown the script out. Poor guy.
>>
>>93847554
>Isn't this the same company that has a giant list of things Batman shouldn't be doing (that includes sitting, of all things) because it runs counter to his image?

That was Haras early Nu 52 editorial. It got better.
>>
>>93848691
>nu-52 Deathstroke
Johns wanted to ruin the character, didn't he?
>>
>>93847890
Then why people liked Nolan's?

Or why batman year one is a fan favorite?

Why Legends of the dark Knight is so loved?

Why mask of the phantasm is a fan favorite?

I really hate that you are so delusional that you don't care, you repeat the same shit all the time when the evidence is that batfags are the most open minded fanbase there is, from vampire batman to pirate batman, to Burton to brave and the bold or anime batman.

The only people that likes Johns take on batman and defends it are people that already dislike batman.
>>
>>93849187
It's Johns. So yes.
>>
>>93849190
You can't reason with a anti-batfag GeoffJohnsfag.

He doesn't even know the definition.
>>
well can Ben put the script online so we can read it at least?
>>
>>93849190
Because all of those essentially still paint Batman as genius/near prefect at everything he does or hell, in some not even really a detective at all.

Johns had the fucking nerve to say that Batman was not born the greatest detective in the world, that he actually didn't know shit when he began but actually had to learn those skills.

Literally no one is bothered by Johns' portrayal except you Batgod fags that get triggered that Batman isn't born perfect mary-sue.
>>
>>93844469
>>>93849190
>but actually had to learn those skills.

Name one version of batman were he didn't had to learn those skills.
>>
>>93848465
>BTAS made
>>He can beat EVERYONE because he's BATMAN XD
>Mainstream. He was always right and never wrong.

This isn't true at all. Hell Bruce had be rescued a few times in BTAS. You're just spouting shit that sounds right in your head with nothing to back it up
>>
>>93845813
cringe
>>
>>93849616
He just hates batman, he is irrational, Johnsfags and batman haters overlap.

https://youtu.be/yJ5tQQhl8wc

Notice how batman is a rookie and yet doesn't end up over a pile of garbage.
>>
>>93849764
Man it always bothers me when there's some guy shooting at Batman and they animate him just standing still yet not getting shot.
>>
>>93848109

I never read John's run, what was so bad about it? Did he treat Batman like Miller treated Green Lantern or something?
>>
>>93844469
>shitty Deathstroke
Newfag here, does /co/ hate Deathstroke?
>>
>>93849963
absolutely
>>
>>93849963
his book is good but he mostly has boring stories and is a shit meme villain not as interesting as most his peers
>>
>>93849896
The first time he wrote batman batman insults the JSA.
>>
>>93849963
/co/ loves Deathstroke when he's written well, but Johns is not the man to get for that
>>
>>93848465
In the Two Face episode of BTAS, Harvey kicks Batman into a rolling table in a hospital and knocks him out.
>>
>>93850016
The first time a writer has a chance to write a character its usually fairly important, it's what they always wanted to say think of Gaiman and batman. For Johns, batman was a cunt that called the JSA useless. He didn't even tried to make batman likeable. It's fine not liking a character, but pretending Johns doesn't dislike batman is retarded.
>>
>>93849963
When he's written by Johns as a shitty villain for Batman.
>>
>>93850016
Post the panel then. Show us that it objectively happened like that and you're not a salty batfag who consider who anythong less than a tongue bath to be intense hatred of the characters.
>>
>>93844469
Where again did the Johns hates Batman meme comes from?

He showed him competent in his few GL cameos, and he took a major role in some of the events like Forever Evil.
>>
>>93850564
One salty batfag.
>>
>>93850468
>>93850617
>One salty batfag

ironic given that you've been singlehandedly reeing shitting one anyone who dare insult your based cereal king in the thread
>>
>>93849963
/co/ likes Deathstroke. Just not as a Batman villain.
>>
>>93850564
He was useless in Forever Evil and got shit on by everyone to prop up Luther and the other evil members (just like the rest of his JL).
>>
>>93850676

I didn't read his run. I'd like some examples too.
>>
>>93848426
It would look weird since there was already deadshoot.
>>
>>93848873
>new planet of the apes trilogy was bad
Fucking disney shills
>>
>>93844469
>Matt Reeves dropping the script made by the sad Ben "Muh Alcohol" Affleck and retard Geoff "I hate Batman more than Adolf Hitler" Johns
Reeves will save DCEU Batman
>>
>>93850840
It's Johnsfags. They are upset Reeves threw the script their Masta worked on in the trash (even Johns hates the character and has probably already moved on to other things).
>>
Good. I like Johns, but there are certain characters he cant write for
>>
>>93850887
He should be put on the Superman script instead
>>
>>93850807
i could seem them both being at odds throughout the movie claiming one copied off the other.
>>
>>93850676
Post the page where Batman insult the JSA.
>>
File: batdick.jpg (344KB, 1024x1597px) Image search: [Google]
batdick.jpg
344KB, 1024x1597px
>>93850997
Trying to find the specific page with the whole JSA, but here's a Johns page to hold you over
>>
File: apekino.png (182KB, 730x306px) Image search: [Google]
apekino.png
182KB, 730x306px
>>93848873
https://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2017/07/13/review-war-for-the-planet-of-the-apes-is-the-best-film-of-2017/#226b7d403881
>>
File: batdick2.jpg (347KB, 1024x1608px) Image search: [Google]
batdick2.jpg
347KB, 1024x1608px
>>93851124
>>93850997
Here's another page where Johns writes Bruce as a petulant manchild

I'm gonna go ahead and assume your defense now is gonna be to move the goalposts and say "but Bruce IS a manchild! Johns is the only one telling it like it is!"
>>
>>93850947
his Superman is terrible too
give it Loeb or Millar
>>
>>93844469
First Reeves saved Planet of the Apes.

Now Reeves is going to save Batman.

What a time to be alive....
>>
>>93851176
>petulant manchild
How is this being a petulant manchild and not being a obsessed workaholic?
>>
>>93851165
See>>93850868
>>
>>93851196
I'd prefer Goerge Miller take over Superman but he may be too busy with Mad Max....
>>
>>93851124
>>93851176
I don't really see the problem here.
Both pages seem to highlight that Batman take crime fighting seriously but at times becomes too wrapped up in his work and pushes away people as a result.
>>
>>93844469
>“There’s a chance to do an almost noir driven, detective version of Batman that is point-of-view driven in a very very powerful way, that will hopefully connect you to what’s going on inside of his head,” Reeves said.
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/06/27/matt-reeves-says-the-batman-will-be-noir-driven-detective-verion/

Matt Reeves is going to make Batkino.

Thank you Based Monkey God!
>>
>>93851361
Suuuure, Johns. Suuuuure.
>>
>>93851397
>>93851165
>tfw Reeves is already fucking MCU taking away the spotlight of their most hyped movie and now he will increase DCEU hype.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfUM5xHUY4M
>>
>>93847554
sitting is one of the things he does best, it's up there with darkseid sitting down. they look bad ass sitting and contemplating.
>>
>>93851512
Based Reeves.
>>
Anti-Johnsfags are just hipsters who dislike how popular he got
>>
>>93851612
Just keep telling yourself that. Everyone who doesn't swallow every pile of shit he shovels is clearly lying and actually DOES like his work, but is just pretending.
>>
File: 1481173105189.jpg (61KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
1481173105189.jpg
61KB, 678x678px
>>93846646
>> The DCEU was great at any point in the past
>>
>>93851612
I like him, just don't let him touch Batman, he's one of those nostalgic fags that think Superman should be DC top dog again at any cost even if it means fucking batman to make it happen
>>
>>93851612
Johnsfags are retards who eat up anything Johns shits out regardless of quality and unitonically consider him a flawless god.

Johns is the worst choice for a Batman film.
>>
>>93851612
Johnsfags haven't read many books
>>
>>93851612
He's not right for Batman. Give him something else. Leave BatKino to Reeves.
>>
>>93851707
Well DCEU is doing pretty well right now with WW but JL will probably fuck everything again.
>>
>>93851707
What if we pretend that the DCEU started in 1978?
>>
File: 1365252950544.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1365252950544.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>93848873
>he doesn't like apekino
>>
>>93851660
>>93851712
>>93851713
>>93851739
>>93851746

I can just feel the hipsterness coming from these posts
>>
Please tell me it's not another origin story
>>
>>93848109
>Even Morrison writes a flawed Batman who isn't a complete retard/pussy.
When? Between sessions of him choking on his Bruce's Batcock or jerking himself off over Damian?
>>
>>93851780
Are we going back to 2010 where we call anyone we don't like a hipster? I liked that more than when it changed to cuck
>>
>>93850468
I'm not going to, I don't have the scans in my phone. But feel free to correct me Johnsfag.
>>
File: Based Johns.jpg (477KB, 1079x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Based Johns.jpg
477KB, 1079x1600px
>>
File: Jervis.png (293KB, 330x365px) Image search: [Google]
Jervis.png
293KB, 330x365px
>>93851928
What's wrong with your face?
>>
>>93844469
Great news. My suggestion would be to pick and choose the best parts of Hush (multiple villains, a mystery from Bruce's past) and Heart of Hush (Catwoman's life being endangered, a compelling villain backstory, big climactic fight in the cave). Maybe even work in Jason Todd's resurrection since that was supposed to be part of the original Hush before it got axed, and he's already confirmed as dead in the DCEU.
>>
make a Long Halloween movie please
>>
>>93852026
Is that Nicholas Cage Batman?
>>
>>93849896
i enjoy batman. i also i enjoy geoff johns. with that in mind the most glaring piece of evidence that comes to mind for john's hatred of batman occurred during his nu-52 JL run. when batman sat on the moebius chair his first question was about the joker's identity which read as full retard. still i'd rather john's handle batman than anyone with the last name snyder.
>>
File: farnsy.jpg (52KB, 990x749px) Image search: [Google]
farnsy.jpg
52KB, 990x749px
>>93852092
>>
>>93844469
Idunno, I hate Johns but part of the problem with directors is that they seem to think the comics are silly and something to avoid, while Johns and even Affleck are totally willing to embrace it.
>>
>>93844516
>As long there is no Zack Snyder or David Ayer I'm okay with that
They're both fantastic directors.

Ayers movie was massacred by a fucking music video editor.
>>
>>93854417
>They're both fantastic directors.
>literally WROTE one good movie ever and he's been coasting off it since
lol
>>
>>93848392
>Dark Knight Trilogy
>>
>>93855464
Times changed. Marvel has successfully dumbed down the genre to where stupid masses. It's lego batman or bust.
>>
>>93844673

this
>>
>>93851512

BASED
>>
>>93848140
im talking about "let me in" the remake of "let the right one in" reeves also directed that
>>
>>93844552
which one was the good one?
>>
>>93844469
Good. Reminder that Johns has never written anything readable and shouldn't be allowed to write anything.
>>
>>93854401
Johns doesn't embrace comic books as someone like Morrison does. Johns just uses silver age elements and makes them angsty and edgy comics in an attempt to make them seem more mature.
>>
>>93858196
Morrison doesn't embrace comic books as someone like Loeb or Millar does. Morrison just uses silver age elements and makes them 2deep4u comics in an attempt to make them seem more mature.
>>
>>93844469
>Geoff "I hate Batman more than Adolf Hitler" Johnns
I wonder how it this meme keeps going. It's so old that 4chan's average poster hadn't entered puberty when it started. How can that power be harnessed for non-retarded things?
>>
>>93851176
At this point he found out about the whole "mind whipe" thing that Zatanna and other League members did. He had every right to be mad and distant. Fuck off. Both of these examples are literally just Batfags projecting their insecurity because Johns didn't write him as a guy who can calculate a billion scenarios per minute or some shit. Even Morrison's done worse, what with making Talia a rapist and all.
>>
>>93858313
Johns doesn't like batman and that is a fucking fact, he didn't grow up with batman, he doesn't know shit about the lore beyond cartoons and movies.
>>
>>93844469
>Hopefully this also means they got rid of shitty Deathsroke as the main villain.
The only shitty thing here is your taste.
>>
File: Lex Luthor visits Grove Street.png (234KB, 708x520px) Image search: [Google]
Lex Luthor visits Grove Street.png
234KB, 708x520px
>>93846646
>RLM make jokes about DC wanting more apes on their covers to boost sales
>DCEU gets a director who made apekino
>>
>>93858226
>Millar
>Loeb
Shitty taste of Johnsfags always comes full circle.
>>
>>93856345
All of them
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.