[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some cartoons or comics you've lost interest mostly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

What are some cartoons or comics you've lost interest mostly because of shitty scheduling?

2k12 TMNT went on hiatus so often after season 2 that I lost track of it and stopped caring enough to follow it whenever Nick decided to start airing it again
>>
>>93843054
pretty much all of them

cartoons used to be something i could watch 10-20 minutes at a time a week and they'd just be there to look forward to.

now everything's a goddamn bomb format or a SINGLE episode before another hiatus and it's annoying. i'm watching kamen rider and sentai for my 20 minutes fun fix now.
>>
>>93843054

I don't think there's a single cartoon on TV anymore that follows a consistent broadcast schedule.

They all have random as fuck scheduling. The closest one to being consistent is the horsey show because it only ever has 1 scheduled mid-season hiatus but rarely any in-between.
>>
File: 1494209644256.jpg (124KB, 1200x862px) Image search: [Google]
1494209644256.jpg
124KB, 1200x862px
>>93843290
This desu senpai. I still can't fathom how these major networks can't get a simple weekly programming going for more than a month straight but still have schedule room to air a bajillion TTGO or Sponge Bob reruns.
>>
>>93843370
the first season was good, the second season was alright.

everyone jumped off at once at the third season where it was clear that none of the problems would be fixed - and in fact it would double down on the shit parts.
>>
>>93843290
you know what's actually almost worse is the netflix shows that just put everything out at once.

i like having everything spaced out, when it's put out all at once it's like this pressure to watch it all before you can talk about it without getting spoiled, and if you're going to watch it you HAVE to watch all twenty hours they just dumped in your lap.

like, fine, I'll keep watching Voltron, but if it's going to be something I have to lose a day to binging for, it has to be the only one. not watching Troll hunter or Castlevania.

like even the ads talk about binging now and it's like No, I don't WANT the temptation to binge you fucks, stop talking about it like it's something I want to do.
>>
File: truthzoneproblemsolverz.png (343KB, 416x366px) Image search: [Google]
truthzoneproblemsolverz.png
343KB, 416x366px
>>93843290
Yep. Nothing actually has a schedule so I don't know how to follow anything without obsessing over show/creator's social media.
>>
>>93843573
Actually Castlevania is only four 22 minutes episode, binging it is shorter than watching most movies.
>>
>>93843744
it is?

okay, no one said that, i'll get to that soon.
>>
>>93843475
I didn't even think the first season was that great. It was pretty safe and mediocre, but I held out hope that it would be great. The rest of the series is really uneven in quality. There's hints of greatness or fun concepts, but there's also a lot of stalled character development, drawn-out story arcs, and disrespect of any TMNT material that isn't the 80's cartoon.
>>
>>93843885
>disrespect of any TMNT material that isn't the 80's cartoon.
and yet look what they did with bebop and rocksteady, especially when they were introduced at the same time as idw's and the cinema's takes.
>>
>>93844112
I honestly like them. Not so much that they forgot that the only reason they worked for Shredder was to be cured, but they're entertaining enough, and Bebop got a power upgrade.

IDW are still top tier, though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.