[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GENERATIONS Teaser Trailer is just out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 21

File: Generations.png (471KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Generations.png
471KB, 630x420px
And they will remove nothing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ireuNkPPdPY
>>
>>93842671
I'm not interested in what they remove, I'm interested in what they add.

If every character teased is 'brought back' then the newer versions will whimper out due to sales.
>>
>>93842671
Comics have teaser trailers now?
>>
>>93842671
>Amadius.
What the fuck? Is his name really supposed to be pronounced that way?
>>
>Great work kid, I'm glad someone like you is around if I'm ever gone - The Series
>>
File: IMG_1564.jpg (30KB, 250x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1564.jpg
30KB, 250x312px
>>93842671
>all those likes
Disgusting.
>>
File: 1493132790023.png (89KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1493132790023.png
89KB, 399x382px
>This isn't some alternate reality story or some time-travel story," - Alonso
>>
>>93842671
>Is there enough room for *Blank* and *Blank*

It depends on a case by case basis (IE. Makes sense for there to be multiple Novas, but it doesn't make sense for there to be multiple Spider-Men). Also, those answers can't be told by the company that's trying to push them because obviously they're going to have a bias so they can gain profit. Those type of answers are determined by the fans who know what these characters mean to them or the original creators who know what the character was supposed to be. Fuck off Alonso.
>>
>>93842671
Oh, hey, Ultragirl is back in Carol's old colors.

Isn't she supposed to be a Kree hybrid mutant. And by proxy the holy grail or Jesus to the Kree because she broke the stagnation of their evolution?
>>
>>93843068
If they keep both versions, it's a good thing. It means that, if people are smart, the new heroes will become unprofitable and Marvel will get the picture.
>>
>>93843013
No, it's AmaDAYus; that guy is a doofus.
>>
>>93843068
>Makes sense for there to be multiple Novas, but it doesn't make sense for there to be multiple Spider-Men
Why not?
>>
>>93842671
so a basically, you can visit these old characters in the 'vanishing point' and have adventures but they are not actually coming back to main marvel u.

drat, i would have liked to see mar-vell's reaction to the destruction of the kree.
>>
>>93843013
>>93843100
Steak me
>>
>>93843080
No that is past Carol. Kamala gets zapped back to working at Woman magazine.
>>
>>93843113
Nova is basically a bunch of space police. Just like there are multiple cops in your city, there can be multiple Novas. Spider-Man is a self revolving story about a character who has nothing special about him getting super powers and juggling both lives. It's also about him growing up, so adding another Spider-Man ruins that dynamic /unless/ it's him handing off the title to his child since it falls in line with the aspect about Spider-Man growing up.
>>
And yet Nova was canceled at issue 7.
>>
>>93843089
You know they wont. Their entire reasoning with Generations is that the people who are fans of the classic characters (the ones that have numbers on their side) will read this book and like the newer ones. Which wont happen because despite what Marvel would like to believe, people love these characters for the drama surrounding their lives, not because of their stupid title.
>>
All characters go back in time to meet their original hosts when they were young, big whoop.
>>
>>93842970
Only thor is reverting. They're committed to the new versions.

Falcon franchises replaces Cap.
>>
>>93842671
SO HYPED FOR THIS

BASED MARVEL
>>
What Marvel doesn't get is that people are getting tired of the same icons. Whomever wears Cap's costume will fight Hydra, whomever is Thor will do the same Thor shit, and so on. That's what people are getting tired of, and the legacy people are too stupid to realize that things will revert because there are no stories to tell with the new legacies. Hell, there's no stories to tell about the old heroes either!
>>
>>93843179
Nobody cares about sam nova or robbie Reyes.

Riri >them.

Legacy has two meanings, to pass down legacy or gain legacy.
>>
>>93843277
According to CBR faggots, fighting the Sinister Six for the nth time is a fresh thing because it's Miles and not Peter.
>>
>>93843277
kys image fan.

Or immbitch fan.
>>
File: legacy.png (3MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
legacy.png
3MB, 3000x3000px
what marvel doesn't get is that people want to see their favorite characters doing stuff and not get killed off/removed/etc to be replaced by the newer one of the month.
>>
>>93843277
>We've told all the stories we can!
This argument is dumb. Sherlock freaking Holmes is still getting new stories about him. Different people have different interpretations of characters, different life experiences, and different views on the world; which means they'd all handle the characters differently. The problem with the legacy characters is that they were made with marketing in mind and thus have no reason for people to care about them.
>>
>>93842671
>Is there room for __________ and __________?
>This is the big question everyone has been asking.
Actually, mine has been "Why haven't Alonzo and Brevoort been fired yet?"
>>
>>93843242
You got a source for that or are you just pulling horse shit out of your ass?
>>
>>93842671
WHEN'S IKE GONNA KEEL OVER?
>>
>this is the place where you're gonna get your first strong clues, a meta narrative about who Marvel is and where we're going
I got my first strong clues long time ago. But I have no doubt in my mind that this will remind people who Marvel is currently and where they are going.
>>
>>93842671
Tom Brevoort looks like he's lost weight.
>>
>Carol still front and center
>>
>>93842671
>Is there enough room in the marvel universe for Thor....
>And Thor. Shit.
>>
>>93843512
It would go as
>Is there enough room in the marvel universe for Odinson and Jane Foster?
Sorry, bud.
>>
>>93843512
I legit don't understand how they can do this event with Thor

It's literally a character Thor already knows, who stole his identity and left him a wreck, is she just going to avoid that?
>>
>"There's room for all of them"
>Sam Wilson confirmed to be giving up the shield and going back to The Falcon for Legacy
>Peter borrows Miles' best friend and charter school upbringing from Miles for Homecoming
>None of the new generation heroes (aside from Carol) have been confirmed for Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite
>Pushes Riri Williams as Iron Man's successor, immediately sidelined by Secret Empire and Hologram Tony

Really, it's Marvel's disingenuous nature that bugs me more than anything
>>
>>93843571
It just points out how even more retarded using the name of Thor is.
>>
>>93843576
It'll be a Thor from the past, so he won't know about the events that led to female Thor.
>>
>>93842671
>is there enough room for Steve Rogers and Sam Wilson.

No.

Fuck off, Captain #BLACKLIVESMATTER. You were the worst Captain America ever. And take Rayshaun with you.
>>
>>93843601
So Thor will literally ignore why Jane has the hammer?
>>
File: 1499898058593.jpg (278KB, 1200x911px) Image search: [Google]
1499898058593.jpg
278KB, 1200x911px
>>93843410
who's got a movie coming out soon? spoiler: it's not jane
>>
>>93843481
Good.
>>
>>93843632
>male Thor in the movies
>Male Thor in MvCI

Jane Foster is going down soon, Hopefully.
>>
>>93843625
He might ask, but it's not like he'll see her and immediately realize she's the cause of all his (future) problems.

>>93843632
So, no...no source for your bullshit.
>>
>>93843632
I'm interested where that book is going, probably none of the rest though
>>
>>93843593
"There's room for all of them"
And all of them will be present in the Legacy titles.
Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite and Homecoming have nothing to do with the comic line.
Riri's book is uanffected by Secret Empire. And she also appears in CWII, being a part of Natasha's teen heroes squad.
So basically you're talking out your ass, pal.
>>
>>93843662
the funny thing about MvCI is that has nothing recent marvel comics going on.

Sam isn't its Nova. Kamala is confirmed not in. Hulk is Bruce, Cap is Steve, Iron man is Tony, Thor is... Thor.

At absolute best, Spider-man will have a Miles skin, but it'll still be Peter.
>>
>>93843707
It's pretty obvious Thor is no longer going to be Jane Foster. She's not very profitable and Male Thor is alot more marketable.
>>
>>93843632
>who's got a movie coming out soon? spoiler: it's not jane
who's gonna be the center point of the book, when the movie comes around? spoiler: you dun goofed, kid.
>>
>>93843752
Thor Odinson, like always. What's happening with him has always been the dominant point, everything else is filler for jane to meaninglessly meander through.
>>
>>93843447
You weren't excited when Marvel Comics literally changed the comic industry with their brand new technology of variant covers?!!!
>>
>>93843410
You're thinking of Legacy, Generations is a celebration of their new characters.
>>
>>93843632
Janevwas never gonna last.

I like that odison steals her costume post death.

It's based on final fantasty tatics dragoon costume.
>>
>>93843788
Yeah, he was dominant, when he got pushed out of the main title, so that he could protect Volstagg's hammer for a while.
And he is definitely going to be the main character of the arc titled "Death of Jane Foster".
>>
>>93843453
Bendis did too.

Ike dosnt want fatties in marvel.

Slott is the last fat final boss.
>>
>>93843722
Kamala not being in pisses me off the most

She'd be perfect for a MAHVEL style fighter... and her story quirk could've been how she's actually familiar with the Capcom games and written fanfics like this before
>>
>>93843882
>Jane Foster dies
>Thor takes his hammer back.

That's the important part.
>>
>>93843882
It's like this is your first "character has been switched with someone else" story. They're gonna pull a Superior and kill Jane off while wanking Thor just enough to launch his own series. These stories are designed from the beginning to be relaunched back to the status quo.
>>
>>93842671
Brevoort reminds me of the type of basement dwelling idiot who visits /b/ or /tv/. Which makes a lot of sense considering his 'holier than thou' attitude.
>>
>>93843935
The only outlier with Thor is God of Thunder WAS his return to Satus Quo and it was alright.
>>
>>93843632
Why does Marvel ape Marvel Studios so much? Don't they hate each other?
>>
>>93843935
>They're gonna pull a Superior and kill Jane off while wanking Thor just enough to launch his own series.
Pull a Superior? You mean that time when Otto was gone from the book forever, that time he was killed never to appear again? Nice joke, buddy.
>>
>>93843925
>Jane Foster dies
It's this part that I doubt.
Remember that time Foggy Nelson died from cancer?
>>
>>93844025
No, I mean that time Peter was killed then "removed" "forever" only to come back and actually be the Superior Spider-Man instead of Otto.
Fuck off, anon. This is the oldest trick in the book.
>>
File: Marvel PSA.jpg (77KB, 1078x380px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel PSA.jpg
77KB, 1078x380px
>>93842671
Has interest increased, /co/?
>>
>>93844067
And I'm saying that Jane won't just disappear.
"There's room for all of them"
Doesn't mean that Jane will remain as Thor, but it also doesn't mean that she'll be gone from the book. Same as Otto.
>>
File: arcade-pool.jpg (718KB, 1035x822px) Image search: [Google]
arcade-pool.jpg
718KB, 1035x822px
>>93843919
>her story quirk could've been how she's actually familiar with the Capcom games
Gwenpool uses her knowledge of games to defeat an actual sentinel.
Gwen needs to be in this game.
>>
>>93844117
She's dying of cancer anon, thats her shtick. She was designed to die and be replaced. The best we'll get is her depowered and on Asgardian chemo.
>>
>>93844173
Look at the poster. There's multiple Thors, they're going to be pulling that Secret Wars IV again.
>>
>>93844173
>She was designed to die and be replaced.
yeah, she was designed in 1962 to die and be replaced.
Just as Foggy Nelson was designed in 1964 to die from cancer forever and ever.
Just as Otto was designed to take over Pete's job and then die never to appear again.
Same as Amadeus, who'll probably have to die and vanish for Bruce to return. Same goes for Laura and all the others, right?
Also, remember that time Bucky died in a Thor-centric event? Wonder if they'll ever bring him back.
I guess what I'm saying here, bud, is fuck off.
>>
>>93844173
>The best we'll get is her depowered and on Asgardian chemo.
And how does that go against "There's room for all of them"?
>>
>>93844146
Deadpool fags would be butthurt but Gwen would be the perfect way to preserve his... FUNCTIONS while abiding by Ike's asinine "No More Mutants" bullshit
>>
>>93844146
She'd just be a generic Deadpool clone. I'd much rather see more obscure Marvel characters getting a spot who'd actually bring something unique to the table. I mean, they're not going to do it because of MCU shilling, but it would be fun.
>>
>>93844264
Fucking hell anon, nobody's saying they'll be gone forever. Jane was literally designed to die of cancer and the event is called "The Death of the Mighty Thor". She's going to die, and just like what happened in Superior there'll be some stupid reason behind her return, just like Otto.
>>
File: image.png (774KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
774KB, 1024x768px
>>93844117
Her jane foster body dies, the hammer goes back to Odison.

But her god body survuved and gets the ulitmate thor hammer.

Shown on the cover foreshadowing it.
>>
File: RCO009_1497455207.jpg (455KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO009_1497455207.jpg
455KB, 1041x1600px
>is there enough room for logan and laura?
you have fucking 4 wolverines right now
>>
>>93844103
If anything my interest has decreased even more
>>
File: 1455679318783.jpg (63KB, 693x800px) Image search: [Google]
1455679318783.jpg
63KB, 693x800px
>stupid namefag vehemently defending legacy
>>
>>93844348
Logan is gone but is old man logan.
>>
>>93844347
That's Frigg Wodendottir, one of the granddaughters of King Thor.
>>
The Marvel Shit-Show never ends.
>>
>>93844305
Yes, because "There's room for all of them", which means that characters don't have to be shunted off to the Limbo forever, and can actually co-exist narratively. Like Pete and Otto. Like Steve and Bucky. Like Steve and Sam. Like Odinson and Jane. And that's what I've been saying from the very beginning.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1024x768px
>>93844398
Whatever jane thors dying.

Sam isn't cap anymore. Why would jane still be thor?

Civil war 2 showed odison back as thor in the near future.

Plus the movie.
>>
>>93844103
If it isn't Gwenpool or one of the small titles that are allowed to be weird like Generation X or U.S.Avengers, Marvel can go to hell rn 4 sheezy
>>
File: O4DspEt.jpg (32KB, 710x540px) Image search: [Google]
O4DspEt.jpg
32KB, 710x540px
>>93842671
>>
>>93844371
this. its gonna be 2018 by the time we see what marvel actually intends to do. legacy is just an emergency stopgap to milk more cash from the few who still buy and the idiots who fall for this fake back to basics plan.
>>
>>93844103
Fuck no
>>
>>93844376
I'm not defending anything. I for one would love if Aaron would have the balls to pull a Starlin and give Jane a proper send-off, a real death. But I really doubt that that will be the case.
>>93844450
Oh, for fuck's sake.
"There's room for all of them" doesn't mean that there's room for all of them to keep the mantle. It means that there's room for all of them to co-exist in the universe. Thor will get his hammer back, but it doesn't mean that Jane will have to die and disappear for that to happen.
>>
>>93844450
>Civil war 2 showed odison back as thor in the near future.
That was King Thor. His stories take place in the far future.
And yes, present Thor will get his hammer back. It's just that CWII has nothing to do with foreshadowing this fact. King Thor had Mjolnir from the very beginning of Aaron's run.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 712x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 712x724px
>>93842671
>when they go through the side-by-sides, Sam and Rich aren't shown
Why does Marvel seem to hate Nova?
>>
>>93842992
Since at very least AvX they have
>>
>>93842671
"There's room for all of them."
Yes, the old characters are all villains and/or shown as inferior as the new ones.
>>
>>93844533
>>93844595
Stfu future thor will be main Thor.

Jane is dead.

Sam isn't cap, so no room to be cap.

Jane will be reborn as the nurse.

Room for all indeed,hahahahaahhahahahahaahhahaahhahahhahahahaahhaahahhaahahhaahha.
>>
>>93844624
They probably would have gotten their own one-shot, if their ongoing wasn't cancelled.
>>
>>93843833
So was their big announcement seriously just "We're gonna sell our comics with TWO different covers available! TWO!" ?
>>
>>93844675
>Stfu future thor will be main Thor.
Take a look at the background of the CWII tease and tell me if that city looks like one from the near or from the far future.
>Sam isn't cap, so no room to be cap.
>"There's room for all of them" doesn't mean that there's room for all of them to keep the mantle. It means that there's room for all of them to co-exist in the universe. "There's room for all of them" doesn't mean that there's room for all of them to keep the mantle. It means that there's room for all of them to co-exist in the universe.
>Jane will be reborn as the nurse.
That might be one of the ways for her character to continue, yes. You know why? Because "there's room for all of them".
>>
>>93843707
stay out of this Bendis!
>>
>>93844376
So what? Liking different things does not make you superior you fucking cuck. Let the faggot like what he wants. It is a debate, not a fucking echo chamber.
>>
>>93843882
DING DONG! THE BITCH IS DEAD!

WHICH OLD BITCH? THE TUMORED BITCH!

DING DONG THE THIEVING BITCH IS DEAD

god please let it stick, fuck you jason aaron
>>
>>93844763
>There's room for all of them
the problem is that A YEAR AGO they haven't room for all the old so they kill and replace all the old legacy with that shit that ddon't sell, and now that is a fail, instead of remove that shit, they come with the "hey there's room for all the characters, the old and the new"
>>
File: marvelkidst.jpg (19KB, 291x177px) Image search: [Google]
marvelkidst.jpg
19KB, 291x177px
>>93844264
only mar-vell can die from cancer and never come back.

except when they need him to push sales.
>>
>>93843426
Ike is responsible for the shit ton of variants and events, he isn't the one pushing for SJW shit.
>>
>>93844824
repeated those lines twice in hopes that that will help him (or you?) understand my point better. Didn't seem to help though.

>the problem is that A YEAR AGO they haven't room for all the old so they kill and replace all the old legacy with that shit that ddon't sell, and now that is a fail, instead of remove that shit, they come with the "hey there's room for all the characters, the old and the new"
There is no real solution here. The old guard doesn't really sell. Wolverine got killed, because the sales on his books (they needed two volumes just to set up his own death) were tanking. So just bringing him back and getting rid of Laura wouldn't magically guarantee great sales.
The new guard also doesn't sell.
Mixing the old and the new wouldn't necessarily sell. Look at the brilliant recent Nova series. The sales just weren't there, despite the quality of the title and respect shown to both the Novas.
>>
File: 1490902364290.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490902364290.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>93843481
good
>O captain, my captain
>>
>>93843576
My question is what do we even gain from her teaming up with Thor? I mean, she's already teamed up with Thor from 2 points of his past via time travel twice now and currently has OG Thor back in her book anyway. What is gained here?
>>
>>93845089
I guess you're gonna have to read the book to find out, true believer!
>>
>>93845175
Go away, we already have one shill in the thread.
>>
>>93843909
The DChads have gotten to them.
>>
>>93844173
Nah they'll pull some asgardian secret tech 11th hour ass pull and cure her.
>>
File: 1425485113296.png (210KB, 354x410px) Image search: [Google]
1425485113296.png
210KB, 354x410px
>>93842671
>the MCU is entering to the vanishing point
If nothing else, I'm glad we can all finally agree on something.
>>
>>93844348
Does that include Ultimate Wolverine's Son, James?
>>
>>93842671
Is it just me or does Carol look like Miracleman
>>
>>93842671
That video made me realize the Kree star over Carol's head makes it look like she has a halo.
>>
>>93846643
Your comment made me realise that Marv is the only one who is looking (and possibly getting ready to fly) in the other direction, because he wants to get far away from the mess that is current Marvel.
>>
>>93843171
Only G. Willow Wilson would have remembered Carol working at that magazine, because if I recall right, Marvel dropped that from her life very, very quickly into her solo-book.
>>
>>93844103
this reeks of desperation
>>
Hey at least there not retconning shit so it's like the legacy character is the one who inspired the current hero.
>>
>>93849106
She was still writing novels under Busiek and Tracy Burke was around until the last KSD issue.
>>
File: 1446909554563.png (265KB, 342x450px) Image search: [Google]
1446909554563.png
265KB, 342x450px
>>93849267
>the legacy character is the one who inspired the current hero.

wat

wouldn't the legacy character BE the current hero?
>>
>>93849342
you know what I mean
>>
>>93849291
The magazine job itself was dropped, not her writing career. I think J. Jonah Jameson was even her boss back them (the Bugle owned the magazine).
>>
>>93849342

You can inspired your mentor.

Like robin and batman. Without robin, batman would be lonely guy.
>>
>>93842992

That's nothing. New 52 had primetime commercials.

https://youtu.be/LNeZO6KNJ4I
>>
File: angr.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
angr.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93843277
>because there are no stories to tell with the new legacies.
Robbie was something different
>>
How would you feel about a complete reboot of marvel by that I mean everything starts from scratch origins all that is rewritten. Nothing from the previous canon is referenced just a complete reboot. I wouldn't mind it for marvel.
>>
>>93849508
Like the ultimates but with this writers? And removing 616? Would be the end of Marvel
>>
File: f0307f91e681d5b79a217af6b47e0236.jpg (674KB, 1168x900px) Image search: [Google]
f0307f91e681d5b79a217af6b47e0236.jpg
674KB, 1168x900px
>>93849508

So would you still re-use the same characters like Ultimate or would you make brand new characters
>>
>>93849745
Both but I guess build up to the legacy characters more I guess you know give more context to certain things too. Like shit that didn't make sense like that one time Magneto pretended to be someone else but wasn't but actually was the entire time.
>>
File: no.png (377KB, 667x775px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
377KB, 667x775px
>>93849790
>like that one time Magneto pretended to be someone else but wasn't but actually was

That's the kind of thing every superhero universe needs though
>>
>>93849508
They need only a soft reboot and clean from Civil War 1, maybe even before that, disassemble, and remove all the things that don't work, they maybe could keep a few and make something like > all new and diverse or something like that for kids with Kamala, Gwenpool, Moongirl and Morales, out of all the big events and villains and remove all the others
>>
Watching the trailer now.
This guy's voice already makes me want to answer his questions with "No."
Suddenly, a Cosmic Cube.
Alonso looks like an alternate version of Dan Didio, but evil. That might explain a lot.
Brevoort also looks different from what I expected, by which I mean he used to be fat.
And now they're talking about the stories as being stories that matter, despite how I don't actually know what the stories ARE.

They didn't try to sell me on the stories. They just told me that they're important without explaining how or why.
>>
>>93846643
the second coming of the facist
>>
>>93846643
thanks, now i dislike that image even more
>>
>>93849951

>Avengers Disassembled

This right here is my pick to when the domino effect of Marvel going to shit started.
>>
>>93843115
Mar Vell sees the current Captain Marvel...

"I....I was hoping I would be replaced by a woman..."
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.