[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Three Jokers theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 5700815-3069192-3_rebirth.jpg (1MB, 1988x1993px) Image search: [Google]
5700815-3069192-3_rebirth.jpg
1MB, 1988x1993px
The Joker always had this "my past is multiple choice" meme going around him. There have been a few different origin stories, never specifying which is true. What do you think about a theory that the Joker had already suffered from split personality disorder before being jokerized? It's possible that he had led three different lives, and then all three personalities became three different Jokers inside the same body. This would make him ultimately insane and I could honestly see DC using this copout.
>>
I'm pretty sure it's just going to be the extra versions slipped out of time while Manhattan was fucking with things and you're overthinking it
>>
>>93841069
did you read the new Dark thingie with Joker today..? Hal Jordan says to Batman that he doesnt even know if hes the real Joker, implying theres really three.
>>
File: jukkhurr.png (224KB, 298x297px) Image search: [Google]
jukkhurr.png
224KB, 298x297px
Do Batfags have stockholm syndrome? Serious question, I cant begin to fathom how anyone cares about this shit show anymore
>>
>>93841069
Synders Joker from the dark muktiverse.

The real joker is the middle one. The earth 2 joker is a glitch.
>>
I don't get where this "Joker has a mysterious past" shit even came from. He had a very explicit past established in his very first appearance and then it was made even more concrete and iconic in Killing Joke.

Probably just normies making assumptions based on the Dark Knight movie.

And then people whining about the three Jokers is even more retarded. Joker is probably subject to the most complaining of any character in DC, you have so many people shitting on Snyder's version, you have the iconic Killing Joker version that people constantly complain is too violent, you have all the TAS fags talking about how they wish Joker was more of a lighthearted prankster. Then you have Johns come up with a way for all three to exist simultaneously and writers to use any version they wish and people act like it's a cardinal sin.

Batfags have fucking brain damage, I swear to christ.
>>
>>93841606
>He had a very explicit past established in his very first appearance

He did? What was it?
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 600x600px
>>93841069
Is that dick sprangs joker?
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 575x335px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 575x335px
>>93841758
Yes
>>
>>93841791
3 different comic multiverses.

The first one aka dick sprang version is for morrision new infinte.

Middle one is the actual one for rebirth earth.

The last for dark multiverse.
>>
>>93841069
i always went by the headcanon that the joker worked like the red hood in killing joke.

it's just an identity used by organized crime to keep the police & batman busy
>>
>>93841069
How long has this epic 3 Joker shit been going on for? I swear it's been like over a year. Have they seriously still not addressed it?
>>
>>93841860
That's kinda cool anon.
It could work.
>>
>>93841860
Excoet there's 3 running around body wise.

Its a tool for writers to use.
>>
>>93841069
I like to thing the chair can actually see not only beyond continuity, but the Hypercrisis into our literal universe. Three Jokers: hokey past Joker, the quintessential ideal of Joker (Killing Joke, et al), and whatever shit Snyder is currently having run around with a sidecut.
>>
>>93842379
Hyper crisis isn't real. Dumb 4 chan meme.
>>
4 robins is fine

3 Jokers is a problem?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.