[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R-Rated MCU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Christine's_Underwear_Sex.jpg (30KB, 720x300px) Image search: [Google]
Christine's_Underwear_Sex.jpg
30KB, 720x300px
In this AU, the MCU plays out exactly the same as before, except with a hard R rating, with a general emphasis on explicit sex, gore, cussing, and general edginess

How do things change?
>>
Sam Raimi directs
>>
>Winter Soldier tells Captain America to go fuck themselves and calls him a nigger
>"With great power comes great blowjobs" says Uncle Ben while Peter Parker sucks his dick
>Iron Man is an alcoholic and wins an Oscar
>Drax is the same but he asks what metaphors are while fucking a corpse

Anything else?
>>
>>93839776
It'd probably be better. Cap: TFA would've been grittier and more like a War-Flick. The Iron Man Trilogy would've been much more dark since it'd deal with Stark's alcoholism, Stane's suicide, Terrorism and the like. Avengers would be Bush-Era Ultimates. Really, everything would be improved.
>>
>>93839776
If flagship characters such as Captain America and Iron Man's movies got popular, you'd probably see a different set of characters to go with this different market. Expect the likes of Man-Thing, Nick Fury, and Moon Knight. Assuming AU DC is trying to make a Justice League movie, you could even expect Squadron Supreme.

We'd also have another Punisher movie, one that probably draws the same crowd as Dredd and takes a lot of inspiration from the MAX series, as well as a Nick Cage-free Ghost Rider.
>>
File: 1492732825298.jpg (17KB, 460x423px) Image search: [Google]
1492732825298.jpg
17KB, 460x423px
>Demon in a bottle
>rape scenes? i mean 13 plus movies in R rated universe its bound to happen
>The heroes are covered in the blood of enemys after big battles like the battle of NY also it looks like some ultra 9/11 after they are done, this gives more weight to civil war
> Edgar Wright's Ant man actually makes it to the big screen, with a morally ambiguous scott, and pym as the mad man he is.
>when iron man blows up someone you can actually see them blow up, not just fall back
>Extended Aunt may nude scene where she tries to rape peter because she feels lonely after ben dies
>The ravagers in Gotg act more like murderous, rapey and evil space pirates
>Ultron kills a shit ton of people, like every minute the avengers are not stoping him, and when they are fighting him, he taunts them saying he is commintting a masacre at the other side of the world, Aou is like 9/11 world tour, giving even more weight to civil war
> Coulson actually dies, Pepper actually dies, War machine actually dies, Tony goes ape shit on bucky, like he did on the tanks in Iron man 1 and kills him, he is also about to kill steve only to realize he fucked up and he is about to kill captain america.
>Thanos kills half of the universe, 9/11 of the galaxy, he then taunts the heroes with his dead loved ones (yinsen, pepper, war machine for Tony) (Peggy, Bucky and coulson? for cap) (Yondu and his mom for Star lord) (Uncle Ben for spiderman)
> People die in the boat scene of homecoming, JJJ sees this and stats calling spiderman a menace
>>
>>93839776
Yellowjacket's goo gun is a ray and it shrinks body parts as he moved through them, literally tearing the body apart.

He dies the exact same way but just with a bit more gore. it was already a pretty horrific death
>>
>>93839776
We get to see a ton of people actually die in the Battle of New York instead of seeing no bodies and only hearing about a handful of death in other content.

On the otherhand, I have noticed that the MCU's PG13 titles having been saying "shit" a lot more, starting with Ant-Man and a few times in Spider-Man. When did superhero films get the green light to use more grown-up words?
>>
Jessica Jones actually says FUCK.....for fuck sakes that still pisses me off
>>
>>93839776
Captain America trilogy would be less gay
>>
>>93840353
>>93840293
Ant-Man would've benefited the most from an R-rating.
I could've seen an Irredeemable Ant-Man style ending, where Scott ends up burning Pym's face on accident.
>>
File: Jared Leto Joker.png (2MB, 1162x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Jared Leto Joker.png
2MB, 1162x1440px
>>93840293
>>Extended Aunt may nude scene where she tries to rape peter because she feels lonely after ben dies
>>
>>93840773

>Scott lang
>ever doing anything bad
>even by accident
>>
>>93839776
PIMP SLAP
I
M
P
S
L
A
P
>>
File: COMPLETE WHORE.jpg (82KB, 254x257px) Image search: [Google]
COMPLETE WHORE.jpg
82KB, 254x257px
In AoU the boys give Bruce a more detailed rundown on Natasha's sex life
>>
>>93840226
>one that probably draws the same crowd as Dredd
Retards who never read a single Dredd comic in their life?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.