[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's going to have moon swinging isn't it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6675.jpg (369KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6675.jpg
369KB, 1920x1080px
It's going to have moon swinging isn't it?
>>
They already confirmed it does not.
>>
>>93839915
fuck I love moon swinging. Its too damn convenient!
>>
I was excited for this until I saw it was another Arkham clone and a QTE fest.

Can't superhero games do something unique instead of stealing Arkham's style?
>>
>>93839758
Maybe you should watch the already released game footage before making a fool of yourself. Go to /v/. Sage this thread.
>>
>>93839758
>>93839929

Moon swinging?
>>
>>93839951
>stealing Arkham's style

You... Mean clinging to the shadows near the ceiling, dropping down on/roping dudes up? That thing Spider-Man games have been doing for eons? That thing Spider-Man has done in the comics for decades?
>>
>>93839970
But the footage was basically moon swinging. Floaty and no momentum.
>>
>>93839970
>he thinks saging still works
>>
>>93839990
Not having manual control like you did in Spider-Man 2. Having to pay attention to building height, momentum, etc.
>>
>>93839758
How does Black Kid Arachnid feature in the game? Heard that was meant to be a gimmick for the plot of him appearing
>>
>>93839992
>He didn't play Arkham

Everything down to the mechanics and animations are the same. It's like they pasted a Spider Man skin over Arkham. How can you deny this? When Spider Man is walking there are even onscreen indicators that point to where he can grapp-I mean web zip too.
>>
>>93840007
I thought Moon Swinging was just something about being able to swing even when there is nothing above you to web onto, or is that Cloud Swinging.
>>
>>93840008
We don't know, everything outside of the 2 trailers is speculation, we've had nothing confirned
>>
File: Screenshot_20170713-111104.png (398KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170713-111104.png
398KB, 1080x1920px
>>93840020
Arkham games were a bit overrated, but good. Can't blame anyone for copping the style. It works.

But also, pic related.
>>
>>93839995

Dude most of the game play that comes out of E3 is almost always not actually game play
>>
>>93840020
>>93840155
I played a good few hours of arkham knight just ziplining around like spider-man until I got the batmobile upgrade that launches you enough to make that useful. It was simply more fun than lethargically gliding around with no speed. He even flips in between zips like spidey.

When I heard spider-man was being made it kind made sense they'd do it that way.
>>
>>93840271
Batmobile killed AK.
>>
>>93839951
Used to be just cape games, now it's pretty much everything action in the west.

>>93840234
The typical western game today is so automated people have a hard time discerning scripted footage from gameplay footage. Food for thought.
>>
>>93839970
didn't the swinging look somewhat similar to the ASM 1&2 game?
Where they said "Oh guise.. it's totes not moonswinging" but it basically was?
I mean everyone can make it look like it.. But it is still missing that momentum that the swinging from SM2 had.
In the gameplay we saw there's no sense of speed. Just an animation with a set speed.
Back in SM2 you could swing and jump right at the lowest point of your swing and basically do this again and again to build up amazing levels of speed.
Then you would use that speed to attach a web to something across two buildings and do that sweet 360 swing...

Man I miss SM2
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.