[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talking Tom & Friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

They didn't put an episode up last week, so the season resumed today. They're - still - only focusing on Angela and Tom's relationship. I wonder how many episodes it'll take before they focus on something else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul167RWSzpE
>>
Don't get me wrong, as the continuity is a welcome addition to the show, but it doesn't need to dominate every episode.
>>
Yiff in hell
>>
File: 1458108563872.png (529KB, 1280x670px) Image search: [Google]
1458108563872.png
529KB, 1280x670px
>>93837752
Ok.
>>
>>93837740
get your hands off her you fat fuck
you dont deserve her
>>
>>93837830
The franchise never did much to establish why she's with him. They just always were. Even in the chatbot, she wouldn't shut the fuck up about Tom. The show didn't make them a couple at first in order to use the whole will-they-or-wont-they trope, but now that they've committed to it, they're committing too hard.
>>
>54 episodes
How
>>
>>93838371
It's a billion dollar franchise.
>>
What do you think they could do to make the show better? I wish they would update Tom's character model, but I guess that's stuck the way it is due to that's how it was in the apps. He looks so fucking old and his teeth are nasty.
>>
>>93840339
>make the show better
angela should wear less clothes
>>
>>93840836
She didn't used to wear any, but they changed it around 2014 when that app controversy started.
>>
>>93841138
i hate that the app controversy was even a thing
fuck i hate parents
>>
>>93841169
It didn't make much sense for them to have a building reflected in her eyes anyway. Not even sure how that came to be a thing when the character was designed.
>>
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.