[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who did you side with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: kyle vs cartman.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kyle vs cartman.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
who did you side with?
>>
File: 1476341577340.jpg (515KB, 1200x913px) Image search: [Google]
1476341577340.jpg
515KB, 1200x913px
Kyle because I thought it would be funnier
>>
Cartman obviously
He literally gave me no reason to betray him and Kyle was surprisingly quite the asshole in this game
>>
Cartman because the game didn't really make it feel like a choice. I mean, I've hung out with him and Butters for about half the game and now they try to pull some kind of Sophie's choice?
>>
File: fuck elves.jpg (9KB, 275x142px) Image search: [Google]
fuck elves.jpg
9KB, 275x142px
Elves are jerks.
>>
I got up to the bit with the gnomes and they kicked my ass. Feel like I play the game wrong or something.
>>
>>93836560
Kyle was an asshole and I like Cartman better anyway.

Easy choice.
>>
Butters. Mysterion is the obvious choice in the next game, though.
>>
>>93836560
A choice between Cartman and Kyle is no choice at all.
>>
>>93836843
I'd like to vote for Randy.
>>
File: heretics at the door.jpg (70KB, 437x454px) Image search: [Google]
heretics at the door.jpg
70KB, 437x454px
There are people that didn't side with Cartman?
>>
>>93836873
I'm more shocked so many people sided with Cartman. Fucking Cartman. He's more insufferable than Bloo.
>>
File: Gobjack.jpg (304KB, 1163x783px) Image search: [Google]
Gobjack.jpg
304KB, 1163x783px
>>93837059
You'd rather hang out with the too straightmen than Cartman and Butters? Guess they got Jimmy, but that's it.
>>
>>93837059
Why would you not hang with Cartman. He has the best lines.
>>
I betrayed cartman
>>
>betraying your race
>being a filthy elf
That being said, for the new game I don't know who to side with, both sides have great characters.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.