[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

regular show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 260
Thread images: 69

File: regularshow.jpg (408KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
regularshow.jpg
408KB, 960x800px
what does /co/ think of this? i watched the pilot and it seemed a bit generic.
is it worth watching all 8 seasons?
>>
Pretty alright show. Self-aware adherence to formula doesn't bother me too much, and I'm a sucker for the 80s music and games they feature. I can't say that every second of all 8 seasons is worth watching. It might wear on you if you try and marathon it.
>>
>>93833991
Fucking love it. It's one of my favorite Cartoon Network shows ever.
>>
Regular Show was a great show to watch for it's first few seasons. I don't know which one started making the show a cringy-ass relationship drama, but those are worthless with the exception of a few episodes.
Last season was awesome.
>>
>>93834054
is it one of those "watch the first 3 seasons and skip to the last season" shows?
ive never done this i feel like i should have for some.
>>
It's worth watching for the first 3 seasons for the laffs, then the rest if you like the characters enough to want to see them develop and stuff.

Personally I was never invested enough to keep up with it, dropped out in like season 4 or so.
>>
I'm Muscle Man IRL desu
>>
>>93834409
I'm sure you're pretty brotier
>>
File: 1408692486166.gif (2MB, 600x486px) Image search: [Google]
1408692486166.gif
2MB, 600x486px
>>93833991
Forgot my pic.
>>
Watch it until you no longer want to watch it.
>>
>>93834198

This is probably a good call: >>93834396

Dip your toes in, if you don't like it don't dive in
>>
File: 1499274437816.jpg (9KB, 286x259px) Image search: [Google]
1499274437816.jpg
9KB, 286x259px
>>93833991
It's a great show
>is it worth watching all 8 seasons
No
>>
>tfw I didn't mind all the stuff about relationships
>>
File: WRONGE.gif (1MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
WRONGE.gif
1MB, 450x253px
Who was the girl Mordecai wasn't supposed to kiss?
Mordecai kissing CJ probably erased the reason Rigby had for communicating with his past self.
>>
>>93836011
same, I think Regular Show was a great cartoon all the way through, some people are just obsessed with finding a time when a cartoon was at its "peak" it seems
>>
>>93833991
I thought it was nearly a masterpiece all the way through. It's all just supported by well developed characters and how they changed throughout the series run. Then the final two seasons happened and I was honestly blown away. It's not often you see a cartoon get that tight with a plot and roll with it.
>>
>>93833991

how is Rigby not getting his ass burned while sitting on a lawn mower engine while it's in use?
>>
>>93833991
I want to fuck the bird so pretty good
>>
File: 40129639_p1_master1200.jpg (177KB, 400x850px) Image search: [Google]
40129639_p1_master1200.jpg
177KB, 400x850px
>>93838862
you mean mordecai? because same
>>
>>93838895
Yes, though I would prefer him and rigby fucking
>>
predictable formulaic plots
characters all try too hard to be cool

Would've been better on adult swim
>>
Go ahead. You can get some pretty entertaining episodes out of it. How crazy the situations can get to is what makes this show special. Not every episode is great, but the show remains fairly consistent in its entire run.
>>
>>93838767
One Cheek Wonder feels no pain
>>
>>93833991
10/10 ending
>>
>>93839515
Yeah but Mordecai and Rigby didn't get together
>>
File: eggs.png (647KB, 842x473px) Image search: [Google]
eggs.png
647KB, 842x473px
I never understood /co/'s huge hatred for it after S3, many acted like the relationship stuff wasn't part of the show until Season 4, and even if it were the case, there was just 7 direct relationship centric episodes out of 40 in the entire season, and if you include the TGI Tuesday episode types where it's about the relationship but 70% of it is taking place away from the relationship itself to focus on a different, but relating story, you'd have 10 at most out of 40.

Plus I think Season 4 was its peak if anything was, I mean A Bunch of Full Grown Geese, Exit 9B, The Christmas Special, TGI Tuesday, Picking Up Margaret and K I L I T Radio, The Last LaserDisc Player, etc. were all great and held the show's premise pretty strong.

I think Season 5 would've been the more understandable era where /co/ fell out, because even as a big fan I remember the season with slight boredom, not that much, but it's either because I was actually getting used to the formula or maybe it's just because I remember those episodes more which makes rewatching them a bit boring since I know what happens to a T. But it was where the formula did become strictly apparent, if it hadn't already to you. Despite that Benson's Car, A Skips in Time, The Thanksgiving Special, The Postcard, The Crash Pit, Skip's Story, and Expert or Liar are all pretty great.

Season 6 I have no gripes with people shitting on, I get it. I mean, I was fine with almost all of it, but I get the other perspective.

I think it's one of those shows you can binge and like, but the experience would've been better if you grew with it as it aired. I watched it since the beginning and became attached to it, it was my kind of series and no other show has struck me the same way, ever. I'd say a Season 8 without space adventures and then Season 9 in Space would've been fine. Season 7 was a return to form and I feel a bit more Earth adventures would've still been great.
>>
File: Eileen_Eating_Fruit_Cake.png (857KB, 842x473px) Image search: [Google]
Eileen_Eating_Fruit_Cake.png
857KB, 842x473px
See this chick. This is an Eileen. Invest in no other female characters but her.
>>
File: argum.jpg (452KB, 1500x1569px) Image search: [Google]
argum.jpg
452KB, 1500x1569px
>>93839674
>>
>>93839674
Eileenfags have been a nuisance since the beginning
>>
>>93833991
The show has an obscenely high kill count.
>>
>>93833991
>the pilot
The official, non First Day, pilot, or The Power?
>>
>>93839674
Mordecai's to blame honestly.

If he were capable of commitment then Margaret or CJ could have been equally developed.

People are essentially mad at Eileen because Rigby was able to grow up and stick with the one girl who ever liked him.
>>
>>93840283
no she's just annoying
>>
File: ROGER.gif (2MB, 246x270px) Image search: [Google]
ROGER.gif
2MB, 246x270px
>>93833991
The only cartoons to have Stan Bush and correctly do a giant robot fight in this gen(not you Gravity Falls) are A okay in my book
>>
>>93840322
>a giant robot fight
which
>>
If I could see just one thing from another universe I'd want to see the outcome to JG's original idea for the series where they worked at a zoo and the humans were the animals and the animals were the workers.

Didn't JG say at New York it was called Normal Show at that stage? I can't stand watching Comic Con recordings because of the audience and embarrassing shit happening
>>
>>93836011
This, I liked it because I liked the characters
>>
It's good up until about Season 4, from then it's pretty hard to actually watch since ridiculous love pairing and slight filler. But if you can handle it, go for all 8.
>>
>>93841531
>slight filler
what the fuck?
>>
I'm surprised just how little everyone wants to acknowledge it, even the network has shame for it.
>>
>>93834396
this.
you'll almost hate the final season if you don't care for the characters.
>>
>>93833991
GOAT and extremely underrated. Even though the over arching story in Season 6 was shit, there were still some classics like Duck Crisis. Also Season 7 was a huge improvement and probably the best season since 3
>>
>>93836011
Same. Mordecai was a bit hard to stomach through but it had a point and it was realistic. All the other romance plots were pretty solid desu
>>
>Mordecai is my favorite character
>Near Season 5 finally check out RS threads
>everyone wants him dead
>>
I always hated that the officially circulated synopsis of the series implied Mordecai and Rigby made supernatural things happen to get out of work rather than it happening by itself on accident
>>
It's like Phineas and Ferb. Good show but extremely formulaic to a point that you could probably already guess every joke and set-up by the time you finish the second season. They also attempt at some character development later on which sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

Good show, just don't binge watch it or else you'll get sick of it fast.
>>
File: doge small face reaction.png (129KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
doge small face reaction.png
129KB, 350x350px
>>93833991
From the few episodes I have watched, the show seems to be just the average hijinks of a pair of stoners. Yeah, the plot may be good, and the jokes may be ok, but if you care about characters at all, you should stay away from it.

I'm personally of the opinion that stories without positively relatable characters, or at least ones that are explicitly not supposed to be relatable, are not good, so take that as you may.
>>
File: sticky.png (8KB, 367x367px) Image search: [Google]
sticky.png
8KB, 367x367px
>>93842898
At least you are aware of your own taste and biases anon. Personally, I feel overtly "relatable" characters is a cheap way to skip over creating depth and personal dilemma at times. But that's just me and I have a soft spot for watching characters suffer.
>>
>>93842898
>if you care about characters at all, you should stay away from it.
What? Mordecai and rigby are great
>>
>>93839638
Christmas Special and Exit 9B were fantastic (better finale than the actual finale) but the rest I remember being bored of. Though I think I was more just tired of the show at that point and it wasn't that particular season's fault.
>>
>>93836351
CJ probably was the girl he wasn't supposed to kiss.

I.E. rigby was trying to avoid the relationship shit that led to mordo's shit toast at muscleman's wedding.
>>
>>93840306
For what reason?
>>
>>93843771
If you don't already find her annoying then you wouldn't understand where the perception is coming from.

It'd most likely be another case of what i find annoying you find funny
>>
>>93843798
>It'd most likely be another case of what i find annoying you find funny
Can you give an example of her being annoying? because I haven't seen the show since the finale
>>
>>93843859
Any time her VA tried to be expressive, it just came off annoying

her thermonuclear fusion rap is a start
and maybe i think that would set a bad precedent for our relationship
>>
>>93843961
People with anxiety can be super chill but they do end up psycho if their anxiety starts acting up too bad which isn't entirely their fault but not treating it is. CJ only needed medication and she's older than 22 so should have figured that out by then.
>>
>>93843961
He didn't?
>>
File: first-mover-jg-quintel-hed-2013.jpg (201KB, 652x367px) Image search: [Google]
first-mover-jg-quintel-hed-2013.jpg
201KB, 652x367px
Look at his face

you can't tell him his show is bad
>>
>>93845090
JQ is cute
>>
>>93845442
i'm straight but seeing him makes me feeI gay
>>
>>93845090
I want to fuck that man so bad
>>
>>93833991
No, it's shit just like nearly all modern cartoons.

Gravity Falls is the exception.
>>
For anyone around the late Season 7 threads:

Well, at least--
>>
The spanish dub has them cussing every fucking day, it's amazing
>>
>>93846303
español latino o europeo?
>>
>>93845090
He says OOOHHH during climax, doesn't he?
>>
>>93846975
I think Latin? If you're asking which dub cusses. I've seen a bunch of 240p rips on youtube back when they could get past the copyright notice and they cussed so casually. They say shit a lot
>>
>>93847014
i dont think thats true, im from latin america, and while the dub did have some regionalisms i dont think they cussed at all
>>
>>93847032
Must be a different dub
>>
>>93847057
or one of the thousand youtube poops that the show has here
>>
>>93847032
>>93847084
Did your Real Thomas airing have the Druznic censor?
>>
I would put the first two seasons of Regular Show near the top of CN's original programming.

Unfortunately, in my opinion, the show started to stall as the formula became stale and their attempts to work outside it were doomed to failure because the showrunners wanted to keep things very episodic. Between the aborted arcs of Mordecai's love life, Rigby being relegated to the role of sidekick to facilitate those derelict arcs, and in general the one-dimensional roles the supporting cast plays (exemplified most mind-numbingly in the seemingly endless procession of muscleman episodes, each less interesting than the last) the show quickly wore down the sparkling character dynamics that made the show so fresh at its beginning.

For me the greatest strength of RS was the dynamic between Mordecai & Rigby, an authentically funny repartee that also made for some touching moments. As the show went on this dynamic ceased to be the focal point and therein for me was the decline of RS.
>>
>>93847293
Are you referring to how in the early seasons there would be more off-hand dialogue scenes and details than later? Because that's always bugged me, in the first few seasons there were times where they'd talk or have a little side conversation and then in later episodes they just had plot related dialogue
>>
>>93843052
Sticky actually did nothing wrong.
>>
>>93841667
>I'm surprised just how little everyone wants to acknowledge it,
It just got really bad what's worse is that all the focus on romance was ultimately pointless since he ended up with some random bitch
>>
>>93833991
Solid 7/10 for the first few seasons
stopped watching by Exit 9b
>>
>>93842769
Except Phineas and Ferb knew when to call it quits and never got bad just kinda stale while Regular Show got kinda bad but rebounded in the last season.
>>
File: pk6hxe2tvopx.png (421KB, 1076x685px) Image search: [Google]
pk6hxe2tvopx.png
421KB, 1076x685px
How do you make season eight good?
>>
>>93848103
Fix the writing, it dropped to "New Series" tier half the time, but I get that it was in space and it was a bit harder to write for, Calvin said it himself.

But seriously? 8 seasons in and you're going to do a fucking "trust the new guys over my long time friends" story? It just felt like a different series in terms of writing. We've never seen it that low.

Plus the animation was kill yourself korea tier bad very often, but that's CN's fault.

The finale suffered having NO TIME AT ALL to be rewatched before it aired. As soon as they finished sound mixing it aired, maybe if they didn't air 20 episodes in 3 weeks they might've had more time to check over mistakes
>>
Most of the earlier episodes are better for just general random adventures. The show ends up being kind of like Adventure Time where it starts out silly and then eventually the silly takes a backseat to the characters (although admittedly not nearly as much as AT) but there are still great later episodes like "I Like You Hi" that have romance plots and character stuff but it's still fun and hilarious
>>
My problem with Regular Show is that I got a vibe they didn't know who their audience was. There was a lot of music and shit I remember from my childhood as a fat man who watches cartoons, but also some dumb shit for kids. It balanced everything pretty well, but fell into this rut of returning characters over and over and it lost the charm of discovering new bullshit in the world. That and the dating drama stuff that was never written that well and dragged on forever.

I think you could get by watching the first seasons until you feel like you've seen enough, and I do think the finale was nice, but I'd rather just watch this short and move on https://youtu.be/y894QNtX0VA
>>
>>93848244
CN made sure it had kid-tier moments, especially after Season 4 where they had to tone down literally everything to where it basically changed
>>
I liked how nearly every episode was like an 11 minute action movie
>>
>>93834409
You know who ELSE is Muscle Man IRL desu?
>>
>>93833991
A lot of 80's references and in almost half of the episodes they meet the guardian of some activity/concept/alternative reality... also, avoids any episodes of Mordecai and his love interest of the season.
>>
>>93849324

Those filters are still on, senpai?

baka
>>
>>93843065
From what I've seen they're the least interested in life losers I've ever seen. At least with shows like Ed Edd and Eddy the protags are all horrible, but at least they're just acting like kids their age more or less, whereas Mordecai and Rigby are implied to be, what, early 20s~?

I don't know why more and more protags are given the loser archetype, as in they should canonically be more mature than represented, as if that makes them "deep."
>>
>>93849862
It's a strained coming of age story, they're both at the fresh out of college age and Mordecai is dragged down by his friend who acts like his immature younger brother. Mordecai tries to be the responsible one but he himself slacks already, it's just made worse his best friend reels him in with bad ideas.

Mordecai cares a bit, but what he does ends up being dragged down by Rigby making mistakes and just tempting him with snack break-tier slackery.

I'd say they care about life, but they're both kids at heart, even Mordecai. Occasionally Mordecai attempts to get Rigby to work while doing it himself.

Plus, Benson and the other characters have nice traits beyond what they're immediately known for. You get to know them better by Seasons 4 and 5, at the first few seasons the series was still getting its footing and was excelling at non continuity stories that didn't need the character's traits to kick off of.

The longer a show goes the more it gets to stretch
>>
File: this fucking thread.png (521KB, 639x550px) Image search: [Google]
this fucking thread.png
521KB, 639x550px
The most disappointing thing about the series, in my opinion, was its animation degrading. The characters started being drawn off model in a sloppy and kinda shitty way, and I've seen it mentioned before as seasonal rot. Things like Rigby's nose being drawn with straight short lines and his eyes being uncomfortably perfect circles via drawing shape tools aren't even the most noticeable, things like Mordecai's top hair spike being the same size as Margaret's at times either.

But what's worse is how straightforward it became. Tiny details like a character doing something in the background or even their pupils following what they were watching as it passed the screen just stopped happening.

Take this scene for example, Mordecai holds Muscle Man's shoulder to calm him down. After he sits back in his seat he holds his head in silence for a minute, just a background thing. After MM apologizes for freaking out, Mordecai goes back to his normal sitting pose. It doesn't change camera angles to jump to him already back in his regular pose either.

In later seasons these things stopped, if this had happened in season 6 or so, he would've either just sat back in his seat or it would've jump-cut back to him sitting already.

You might say this is a minor thing to bitch about, and you'd be right. My point is this is the stuff that made me enjoy Regular Show just a bit more, the characters occasionally did their own thing, and made the scene both more lively and feel real.

Later seasons mainly did what was necessary and that's it. I chalk it up to budget but I know it was a storyboarding perspective too.

It's just a damn shame because I enjoyed times where a character did things that weren't the direct focus or even mentioned.

I know no one probably cares but whatever, it makes me feel better saying it because from an animation viewpoint it makes the scene feel more complete rather than a frozen picture with a few moving mouths.
>>
>>93849980
Ok, maybe it gets good after 3 seasons of development, but shows that don't have that spark from the beginning are just plain not good at all. Otherwise, how can you justify recommending anyone watch it for so long just to get to the 'good parts.'
If it's good from the beginning, then I must have missed it, and your description of how it's a coming of age story is interesting, but is that really supported by the show itself?
>>
First few seasons were god-tier but unfortunately the show got weighed down by relationship drama, though there were still a few gems here and there. The finale was pretty great though
>>
The last season really should've had some Earth focused episodes. Does anyone have that comic by one of the storyboard artists where Margaret and CJ meet up?
>>
>>93850482
I'm just saying the characters become fleshed out as it goes on, it gets more character centered. I also said it's because it needed to establish itself first because they, on a kid's channel, couldn't just start out with continuity and making the characters anything but easy to understand one-notes.

I think it was great since the beginning, but that's because I already liked the characters, I wasn't saying it gets good when the characters start getting fleshed out, that'd be on your opinion since you personally didn't find the charm at first like I and others did.

i like the character dynamics, settings, stories, references, etc. You don't like the characters, maybe not the other stuff either, I dunno. I was just explaining why the characters come off the way they are.

And yes and no, the series synopsis says the characters are mid 20 somethings that are trying to get into their new roles in life, like having a job, a place to live, responsibilities, etc, while also dealing with the temptations of relaxing. Through the series they start working more, never in a big huge change, but they develop at a pace.

I think before they went to space they started being slightly better at it, but CN wanted it to stay the same in each season and keep the show at its core. Benson was originally going to be friends with them more, or at least on good terms, but CN kept saying it needed to be subtle enough for him to remain the angry boss.

Off the top of my head I remember twice when they attempted getting them on the same page, an episode where they were in a car together and Benson says he doesn't hate them, and just wants them to be better at their jobs and that it's his job to see it happen. Then again when benson and rigby were stuck in a room together and Benson said he had dad issues and Rigby said something like "people expect me to be a clown, so i am", and they understood each other and became basically friends.
>>
File: sad benter.jpg (66KB, 642x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad benter.jpg
66KB, 642x480px
>>93850759
So it's a series where the characters grow up and mature but the status quo keeps them at the same maturity level as when they started? That sucks.
>>
File: IMG_1286.png (220KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1286.png
220KB, 500x288px
>>93850391
The off model pics are kinda funny
>>
>>93839515
>ending line wasn't "Jolly Regular Show indeed"
-1/10 ending
>>
>>93839411
Nice one, forgot about the whole "One Cheek Wonder" bit
>>
>>93847665
I call that the "Friends effect". The earliest seasons of a good show are often the most interesting / best, because the actors are still settling into and exploring their roles, and the writers both have a lot of plot space to work with and haven't quite nailed the characters into their niches.

By the end of a series, the actors have been playing those characters for 5-10 years and the writers have almost run out of ideas and have long since figured out the show's "formula".
>>
>>93840550
Most likely all of them. That or the anime battle with the geese
>>
>It's a "great comedy cartoon becomes all about romance in its last few seasons and turns to shit" series
>>
>>93851004
it's called a wipe, dude
>>
>>93850391
I feel like that's a mix of the staff getting sloppier/bored and the show not getting enough funding. Same thing happend to AT but in that show I think it was most apparent in the character facial expressions and not just the general animation.
>>
>>93851355
But RS was about romance right from the get-go. When was Margaret introduced, episode 5?
>>
File: Cai.png (573KB, 638x992px) Image search: [Google]
Cai.png
573KB, 638x992px
>>93851004
You got me wrong, i mean natural off model, not on purpose smear frame types.

I mean this kind, where it holds an entire scene. I agree it can be funny, but most of the ones I'm referring to are personally hard to look at sometimes.

The second one at the top is a comparison to the first top one by the way

I can't find the Rigby one but I think it was in the graduating episode. I don't have many RS episodes on my computer right now
>>
>>93851438
She was but it was more of a Mordecai is a lovable loser trying hard and being anxious to overly complicating thing
>>
File: AT Jake.webm (211KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
AT Jake.webm
211KB, 720x480px
>>93851435
I agree with both. It's both the staff's fault and the animator's fault, and by extension CN's fault. The storyboarders have to put the detail in for some cases to have it even exist, but that's for the entire character pose changes like Mordecai's head example above.

It's the animator's job to make sure the pupils are animated right for the characters in the background, because I've seen storyboards, when a character walks by others, the moving character is drawn while the onlookers aren't after the initial panel, and instead a circled S/A is written, which stands for Same As. Or something like that. But I know the storyboard artists don't always draw the incredibly tiny background details like the pupils moving, that's just the inbetweeners job. The storyboards WOULD show if the angle changes to them specifically slowly turning to watch the character walk by though.

AT has better animation than RS. Pic related is from AT's season 7 finale. I haven't seen anything this smooth in Regular Show for many seasons, and it's 7th season was no exception, that's the one I recall having Rigby drawn and animated poorly in at times, with other characters. This isn't even the best animation I've seen from AT, I just remember it distinctly because I pointed it out in the premiere threads. Plus AT had an entire CGI episode and 2 James Baxter episodes.

AT is certainly CN's budget baby, RS is in its shadow. Strangely neither get promoted well anyway.
>>
File: IMG_5366.png (234KB, 1253x1717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5366.png
234KB, 1253x1717px
>>93839674
Das pretty gross mang. Step aside for best girl.
>>
>>93851993
She almost killed everyone in a neighborhood because Mordecai laughed beside Margaret
>>
>>93851993
She had more of Mordecai's personality, like they both talked like niggers, but the writers started acting like HE was out of HER league and punished him for it, which is weird because she came onto him first. They started dating on a misunderstanding she had.
>>
>>93852076
mordecai doesnt talk like a nigger
>>
>>93852170
His catchphrase is a loud OOOOHHH which if you look up any street fight or turf war on youtube, is usually screamed at the end. Not to mention his rapping and yeayuhs

I think there was even a "you got burned" meme where a black guy and his friends roasted another monkey but he was staring at the camera like a badass while his friends OOOOOOOHHHHHH in a crowd and catch him when he leans back. I've seen it in hundreds of YTPs because that's what's funny these days.
>>
File: IMG_5367.png (807KB, 1525x3249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5367.png
807KB, 1525x3249px
>>93852076
>they both talked like niggers
Stopped reading after that.
>>
>>93852229
That sucks, because there's a genuinely unbiased point after that.

the writers had no reason to put her on a pedestal and make mordecai act like he was beneath her, especially since she started the misunderstandings 70% of the time and that's how they started dating
>>
>>93851993
>>93852229
>le bad ass cool chick
>>>>>>>flat tits
Margaret was what Mordecai wanted in a woman. There was even a direct focused scene on Margaret's asscheecks on her bike before that was so sexual it got censored in united babyland
>>
File: 960.png (1MB, 680x509px) Image search: [Google]
960.png
1MB, 680x509px
>>93833991
Thought it had a genuinely good run. Creative setups, fun characters, good humor.

Wasn't a fan of the love triangle though. After all the development between them I think Mordecai probably should have just stuck with CJ, but the drama kept coming back and culminating in that painful wedding hijacking.
>>
>>93845090
>>93845442
>>93845466
I'm pretty sure JG is the only show creator I've seen who is fuckable.
>>
>>93852346
Even some of the writers didn't want the wedding thing to make it in.

I think that goes to show what that scene was truly for, it had to be so unspeakably bad that she wasn't coming back, not just something shitty like saying "man Margaret's bra gives me a mordeboner" in passing, it had to be devestating. If we got anything else it'd still be just as shitty.

Instead everyone sees it as bad writing and something that was just meant to be bad but accidentally came off majorly cringeworthy.

This is more evident by the fact CJ remained dead to Mordecai and the rest of the group for the rest of the series. A writer gave his take on what happened to her in the end, and it was that she became a pro volleyball champion, but never talked to Margaret or the guys or Eileen again. Which means in some writers minds, and maybe in the entire writing room, she was supposed to leave everyone in the end.
>>
File: IMG_5368.png (330KB, 1600x2800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5368.png
330KB, 1600x2800px
>>93852290
And that is why she did nothing wrong. CJ is too pure and too good for Mordecuck.
>>93852318
Fuck off Margaretfag, no one asked you.
>>
>>93852433
I guess I wasn't fan of how interchangeable the female leads were. Like how Eileen's best friend was just whoever was relevant as Mordecai's love interest.

And how the extra time given to flesh out CJ's relationship with Mordo was basically dropped in favor of him regressing on all the character development he had been working on up to that point.
>>
>>93852478
>Mordecuck
You fucking dumbass reject wannabe, that term only works if one of them dated another guy while dating him

the closest there was to a cucking was when mordecai pined for margaret while dating cunt jizz
>>
>>93852571
That was only the case because Mordecai dated CJ while Margaret was gone from the town, and when he dated CJ that was when she was back and actually met Eileen, they didn't know each other in her first episode. She was friends with Margaret, then Margaret left, while she was gone she met CJ and was friends with her, then when Margaret came back they were both her friends, the same is said for Mordecai's love interest

Also Mordecai stopped being intimate with CJ when Margaret came back, he remembered how much he liked her and kept lying to CJ and himself that he moved on, he hadn't.
>>
File: 58375610_p0_master1200.jpg (356KB, 1001x1000px) Image search: [Google]
58375610_p0_master1200.jpg
356KB, 1001x1000px
>All these Mordecai should have been with Margaret fags
>All these Mordecai should have been with CJ fags
>Not knowing the true answer
>>
>>93852688
I'll say it, I hate gays and I've never liked the idea before. But when I see fanart (not lewds) or scenes from the show where they're hanging out, I like the idea.

I'd hate it if it was in the series though
>>
File: IMG_5369.png (190KB, 375x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5369.png
190KB, 375x452px
>>93852577
I'm sure Margaret dated someone when she went to college. She's a complete whore like that.
>cunt jizz
Pretty clever m8.
>>
File: tumblr_nwzs6iFo761uknb3bo1_500.png (180KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwzs6iFo761uknb3bo1_500.png
180KB, 500x281px
>>93852688

Oh, I do.
>>
The goat dude was the biggest waste of a hyped up new cast member I've ever seen

They have this big intro episode for him learning the ropes and earning a place in the group, then he vanishes forever until they write him off by saying he was a Russian spy all along
>>
>>93833991
I haven't watched this show since the end of 2011, but I remember it being the best CN show of its time. I also remember watching the pilot.
Here's what I can tell you:
Consider watching the early seasons; they were great. Don't mind about the pilot; the quality got better overtime.
I can't say anything about the other seasons. Take advice from others on that.
>>
>>93852800
I always wondered if Thomas did anything after I stopped watching and I guess I have my answer.

What was the point of him? Was there executive meddling or something or did the show only introduce him so they could say "Woah new character, that'll really shake things up!" but then not bother having him do anything?
>>
>>93852789
There's no doubt Margaret was a whore, pic related, but I liked her back then when she was a whore, it completed the 80s vibe where that girl the guy pines after sleeps around and is kinda ditzy. Or like those scenes in the 80s shows where a kid has a crush on a teen that has a boyfriend but she still flashes him just to mess with him, that kind of whorish behavior.

CJ was just a bitch
>>
Random bat chick best girl

Suck it Margaret/Cjcucks
>>
File: Mordecai&RigbyFinal.png (150KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Mordecai&RigbyFinal.png
150KB, 1080x1920px
>>93852795
o no
at least Mordecai and Rigby makes sense

>>93852781
them as friends is fine also
>>
>>93852821
The writers liked the idea of the intern joke, "we've all been there, kinda in the back, getting joked with, but mostly in the shadows", they realized it was getting harder to fit him in without running the joke thin later. At some point someone in the writer's room said "wouldn't it be funny if Thomas was a spy"? and they liked it and ran with it. I think JG especially liked it because it seems up his alley to have a Russian bad guy since that's what the old movies do
>>
>we will never know what the 4chan picture JG retweeted was because the link was blank since it's been 6 years

I wonder if they still come here
>>
File: mc muscles.jpg (82KB, 922x788px) Image search: [Google]
mc muscles.jpg
82KB, 922x788px
>>93852870

You know who else gay ships Benson and Mordecai?
>>
File: SummahtimeHEYHEYHEYHEY.png (184KB, 748x1069px) Image search: [Google]
SummahtimeHEYHEYHEYHEY.png
184KB, 748x1069px
It's summer time and you know what that means
>>
I'm sad RS threads never really pick up anymore. Did the half of /co/ that hated the romance shit and dropped it due to that even give S7 a chance?
>>
>>93852980
It's "Summertime lo-ho-hovin'" not "Summertime hey hey hey hey"
>>
Is Pops for sexual?
>>
>>93853025
He was the only character in the series without a fucking love interest, like ever.
>>
>CJ was originally supposed to roll her eyes when she saw the park go to space as in "I'm glad he's gone"
holy fuck that's ice cold, who changed it?
>>
File: skips n sally.png (761KB, 842x473px) Image search: [Google]
skips n sally.png
761KB, 842x473px
Think they shared a bone?
>>
>>93853177
He's too caught up with Mona's past
>>
>>93853044
I mean, he was God all along so I guess he didn't feel the need.
>>93853177
I'm upset they didn't.
>>
>>93853083
She never really loved him anyway. Hell, she tried to kill the guy over a misunderstanding twice. And Margaret was just a slut.
>>
>People still saying Margaret is a slut even though that hasn't been a thing since mid season 3.
>>
I want to fuck fem mordecai.
>>
File: eggscellent.jpg (70KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
eggscellent.jpg
70KB, 500x498px
>binge watching the later seasons to get to the finale after going through the exact same relationship shit irl even down to one of the names
>>
>>93853729
Once a thot always a thot.
>>
>>93833991
Really formuleic.

>Doofs doofing in the park
>Doofs talk about X
>Turns out X is a real physical entity
>Doofs have to physically fight X
>Doofs stretched to their limit
>Doofs win
>Gumball machine yells
>Wat wat
>>
File: this guy dies.png (777KB, 842x473px) Image search: [Google]
this guy dies.png
777KB, 842x473px
The more I read what the writers have said in interviews and AMAs the more disappointed I feel. CN didn't have to bring Season 7 to its knees as the penultimate season, they didn't have to take 10 episodes out of the final fucking season either. It seemed like JG was ending the series soon anyway, I mean he cut off the romance shit which was what they used when they needed a problem in an episode. What's worse is they made JG say "We got to tell all the stories we wanted to tell" when nearly every writer has said abandoned episodes and ideas they never got to do.

>The writers didn't know until half-way into the final season that they weren't coming back for another (FUCK)
>This means Mark Hamill's old man-tier tweet about the series being canceled was accurate
>him saying he just found out might mean at the time he posted that, they were halfway into production for the final season, which means the series finale aired 4 months after the season was halfway finished
>the finale aired the day it was finished

>Gene was supposed to have an arc in space and be heavily involved in the story, but in the end the only remaining hint of the plan was his icon in the dome video in Welcome to Space
>The earth was supposed to be under threat to blow up
>A western Skips and Techmo episode was planned
>Death's home life was supposed to be explored more
>Rigby's Graduation Day Special was supposed to not have Mordecai on his period but CN requested it
>The Smiths was supposed to play instead of The Replacements in the Graduation episode

>Matt didn't like that they aired Teen Titans and Shrek on the finale day and said "I guess the network wanted the series to go out with a whimper"

It makes me wonder why they kept renewing when they had less and less interest in its existence and ended up shafting it's outcome. They acted like it was a chore, but they didn't have to in the first place.
>>
>>93839674
I knew this is a bad place for this, but does anyone have any source on a comic about EIleen trying to seduce Rigby and he can't go trough with it so they watch TV instead?
>>
>>93854551
It was fanart and it was incredibly retarded, I remember it. Eileenfag posted it consecutively in every thread for a month
>>
>>93852433
I was ready to give up on the show because of that And then dumptown completely redeemed it
>>
>>93854565
I know its retarded, I'm just looking for it
>>
>>93854457
>>the finale aired the day it was finished
This gets me the most, I mean rushing production is one thing, but think about it this way. CN said in September that the finale would air in January. They wouldn't have been nearly done by then.
>>
>>93854457
>Mark Hamill's old man-tier tweet about the series being canceled was accurate
>93854457
What did that say?
>>
File: ME GUSTA.png (46KB, 543x394px) Image search: [Google]
ME GUSTA.png
46KB, 543x394px
>>93854789
He deleted them, at first it seemed because he fucked up but later it appeared that he broke an NDA

The first was "My bud's ending long run on Regular Show" about the series ending and enjoying playing Skips while it lasted

Then he said "To clarify, Season 7 will be the last"

and THEN he said "I hate to say the C word... #cancelled!"
>>
>>93837422
Listen to this guy OP
>>
File: KAW.gif (992KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
KAW.gif
992KB, 500x700px
>>93854689

http://babynarwhalshineyeyes.tumblr.com/post/113025924843
>>
>>93833991
I only watched bits and pieces of it. What year was Regular Show set in?
>>
>>93855110
Jesus Christ man, I would suck you're dick if I could, thanks anon
>>
>>93855481

1980's in the 1990's
>>
>>93855110
Doesn't this fit in the canon? I swear Rigby was scared of affection.
>>
>>93855579
I'm sure its set in present times, just with a lot of 80's, 90's references
>>
File: KAAKAAAAW.gif (993KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
KAAKAAAAW.gif
993KB, 500x208px
>>93855565
>>
>>93855612
It is, they ruined the mystery when they had 2015 written in the Just Friends ep and the one where Rigby goes back to school

But JG said prior that it was supposed to be late 1990s early 2000s with early internet, i guess they dropped that
>>
>>93855950
I figured the park didn't have a big budget and Mordecai and Rigby are fine with using old stuff that was likely cheap. Hence Atari and flip phones.

The time in Regular Show is inconsistent though, especially with when Skips went to high school.
>>
>>93856024
Skips went to school in the 1700s or 1800s but the episode wanted to parody 70s/80s high school flicks
>>
>>93855110
this is surprisingly sweet
>>93855610
I agree with this, it's very in-character
>>
RS felt pretty comfy and the humor was pretty great. I lost interest due to it being too formulaic.
>innocuous activity
>steadily turns into a serious situation where lives are on the line
>conflict always gets resolved

It's predictable and uninteresting when so many of the episodes are like this. You become desensitized to the cast being put in danger. It's very difficult to feel thrilled and watch in anticipation at what's going to happen to Mordecai or Rigby when their lives are put on the line in so many episodes. I don't remember being bothered by the romance, but the fact that Mordecai didn't end up with any of the girls in his love triangle just feels like a major waste of time. I lost interest around when Mordecai wanted to return Margaret's jacke. I really hope Mordecai developed as a character, and was able to show that he learned from his mistakes.

The best advice I can give you OP is keep watching until you don't like it anymore. Based on the critiques I've read it doesn't get better.
>>
I was gonna post that Rigby's Graduation Day Special ad that aired during a PPG/TTG crossover ad and say something like "Remember when the game changing episode was hardly promoted and what promotion it did have was a 5 second clip inside a PPG/TTG ad that tried its hardest not to be noticeable?" but you can't even find it online.
>>
Season 7 really needed that job faire arc, it felt so empty since the relationship stuff stopped.
>>
File: AdventureTime.jpg (67KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
AdventureTime.jpg
67KB, 550x309px
The original was better.
>>
File: Ditto.jpg (17KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
Ditto.jpg
17KB, 500x287px
>>
>tfw didn't buy the dvds because "it's on TV already"
>never on tv again
>guess i'll by the dvds
>seasons 1 and 2 bluray and dvd
>season 3 dvd
>seasons 4-8 have nothing
physical media is best damnit
>>
does anyone have a link to EIB's blog or social media? there were posts about RS music and ratings which i've been looking for
>>
>>93851331
any time the baby ducks show up so like twice? Also JG and his crew are the only ones for that time doing space battles in a cartoon
>>
I think when Muscle man stopped being a bad guy was when they ran out of ideas
>>
>>93857237
when was Muscleman ever a bad guy? At best him and Mordecai and Rigby didn't get along, but that's like claiming Benson was a bad guy.
>>
Am I the only one who listens to the park blastoff music very often? Mutato nailed it
>>
Regular Show in Space was probably the worst part of the entire series. It maybe made sense given that they didn't actually know it was going to be the last season, but the entire thing was just a fucking train wreck. The entire concept of Regular Show was centered on the everyday lives of the characters at the park going completely bananas in the last 4 minutes of the show. I know people hated formula, but turning the show into Futurama didn't really make anything better.

Also the relationship stuff was the best part of the show until they fucked it all up with the wedding scene.

Fight me.
>>
>>93833991
Be careful around the Mordecai/Margaret stuff.
>>
>>93834396
There's a great Christmas episode in the later seasons. Too bad it's followed up by a shitty one.
>>
File: Buddy.png (2MB, 6600x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Buddy.png
2MB, 6600x3000px
>>93847884
Joy is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>93859520
what is this
>>
>>93854087
They stopped doing the personalization of phrases stuff by like Season 4 or 5, which sucked because those were the fun eps
>>
>>93860054
Character from a game called "Lisa the painful." Feel good game of the year, 201x
>>
I unironically loved the ending
>>
>>93860772
Same, I didn't know /co/ was being ironic when it got good reception, that's a shame
>>
File: tiny rigby.png (2MB, 712x2038px) Image search: [Google]
tiny rigby.png
2MB, 712x2038px
>>93858620
As one of the few remaining fans, I agree. Everything about it had an off quality to it. The writers had to get their footing again, arcs and episodes were dropped because of CN, the animation kept degrading, Eileen was a shit in my opinion, and overall it felt very lackluster. I will never forget how shitty Cool Bro Bots was.

BUT I can watch it again, but the charm was watching it live, it didn't have the variety of different humor/aspects that the other seasons did, it's mostly in remembering the hype, but since they aired the entire damn thing in 3 weeks you can't remember it fondly with the community like you would, say, a Gravity Falls episode, because of 3 reasons.
>there's barley a community
>the episodes aired each fucking day, twice at a time at points
>the plot was mostly straightforward and their attempts at being hintful came off as talking down to their audience, we already figured they were going to loliland, and literally the only twist in the plot was anti pops showing up, but again before we could discuss it the finale was around the corner, and we already knew that there was going to be a fist fight between Pops and Anti because they established that during the 3 week bomb period before the finale commercial aired

I'd say if it was a 40 ep season like it was supposed to they'd have had more breathing room for character moments and joke around, and the plot would've been bigger and the Gene arc would've existed, so we'd have more to remember and stuff to enjoy, and in those missing episodes and the others that were affected by being rushed and having to mainly tackle the story, there could've been a bunch.

I'd give it a solid 6/10, it was missing the mundane fun of its original story, the characters were written kinda shitty at times, the animation died more, the plot was kinda lacking, etc. But, I appreciate them tackling a season long plot, budget issues for the animation, and they admitted space was hard to write for.
>>
File: rigjuice.png (222KB, 616x612px) Image search: [Google]
rigjuice.png
222KB, 616x612px
tragic
>>
Why did the Hover Boots keep changing appearance throughout Neat Shoes?
>>
>>93833991
Good show. Jolly good show. Though, most of the final season I'd say was uncreative and a bit disappointing, but the finale was great!

The human women were by far the hottest characters. Don't listen to all the furries and cloud-fuckers.
>>
Man there was a really cute CJ drawing by Nick Swift but I can't find it anywhere. Can anybody help?
>>
>>93864016
?
>>
File: eiIeen.png (854KB, 1040x586px) Image search: [Google]
eiIeen.png
854KB, 1040x586px
why?
>>
File: 1337587436077463.png (750KB, 842x473px) Image search: [Google]
1337587436077463.png
750KB, 842x473px
>>93864089
That's it! Thanks.
>>
>>93864291
I found it on the-/co/llection booru under his brokenlynx name, and you're welcome.
>>
>>93864266
Top 10 Brutal Anime Death Scenes
>>
After all the aborted plot stuff recently being discussed, I wonder if originally the terraforming planets thing was going to be an arc, rather than just a faux plot to disregard when the Anti Pops shit made everyone evacuate.

Like no one else on the space tree had to do the Pops mission, they were off terraforming in the meantime right? and the park guys were gonna do it with them and then save the universe at Pop's planet after

fuck season cuts, i wanted to see them terraform a planet
>>
File: your girl is a W H O R E.png (570KB, 1360x1672px) Image search: [Google]
your girl is a W H O R E.png
570KB, 1360x1672px
g a s p
>>
>>93864854
what ep?
>>
File: 1465710037666.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1465710037666.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>93851993
>fart cloud waifu
>>
>>93867790
>>fart
isn't green
>>
File: 1498415209255.gif (2MB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
1498415209255.gif
2MB, 500x321px
>>93839638
>mfw KILLITRADIO
>>
>they didn't know until halfway through the final season that they weren't coming back for a 9th
it all makes sense now, the reason JG was saying how you couldn't do this unless you've been on the air this long

It was just supposed to be another adventure, except it was a big deal and an entire season adventure, it was supposed to be a groundbreaking quest that they went on, but just like everything else, get back to normal eventually when the plot wraps up

That would've been amazing, have a 9th season back on Earth and Season 8 was just a really long special.
>>
File: the park.png (651KB, 797x449px) Image search: [Google]
the park.png
651KB, 797x449px
>>93870063
It also makes sense as to why Matt said his reaction to the 29 episode order was ""oh, that's probably better because space is sort of an experiment so we can try it in less episodes as opposed to the normal 40.", because it wasn't planned as the ending at that time. Also I'm referring to the "experiment" part, I don't mean the fact he wasn't livid about it or something.
>>
>>93870063
This makes part of the staff saying how the ending was good even worse.
>>
File: 1427604187487.jpg (1MB, 564x7736px) Image search: [Google]
1427604187487.jpg
1MB, 564x7736px
>>93838913
>>
>>93870603
Do what you can with the cards you're dealt. I think for what it was, it was good. There's a few things I feel were missing to make it a true Regular Show finale, like bigger callbacks, villains returning, just an all-out series round-out. But it wasn't something the series finale could accomplish on its own, the entire arc needed to be series finale-tier, rather than just a big event. Throughout it it needed that extra punch rather than for 50% of it being episodic with the very sparse callback. For this to have happened they needed to know ahead of time that it was the end.

Like, what we thought was "they knew it was ending so they decided to do the space arc to end it", that wasn't even fucking true, it was just a big season plot that twisted into the series finale halfway in.

Again though, with what they had they made it only slightly shitty in the end
>>
>>93870749
ha, i've never seen this before
>>
>>93836011
Its a show about slacker dudes in their 20's. If there wasn't relationship drama it might as well be about teens on summer break.
>>
File: 1394865218781.png (79KB, 250x206px) Image search: [Google]
1394865218781.png
79KB, 250x206px
>>93833991
one of the better shows from nu-cartoon network

would have been better if it was on adult swim
>>
>>93845772
Gravity Falls is overrated as hell, and I like it a lot.'

Mabel is also a piece of shit.
>>
File: li9H7VtBPg96.gif (385KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
li9H7VtBPg96.gif
385KB, 500x281px
>>93871034
>would have been better if it was on adult swim
Maybe just to see what it was like, but I enjoyed the limitations, and so did the writers.

If they just casually walked around saying fuck you bitch and getting drunk on beer and smoking weed it just wouldn't be the same, it'd be like JG's original short, which was good, but it wasn't as creative when it came to censor sneaking, because it didn't need to.

Besides, most of the episodes we got wouldn't exist, even the fun ones. The entire series would have been different, because the episodes of the series we got was kid-tier plots, but in a mature way. [as] episode plots would've been "Mordecai thinks about drugging Margaret at a party and deals with his conscious" or "The guys get high but try to hide it" tier, not just "The guys want to play video games" or mundane kid friendly stuff like that.

It just wouldn't be the same, the characters wouldn't have to be creative to be interesting, they'd just be caricatures of the average weed man and the episode plots wouldn't have had nearly the same formula, which was a good thing in this series because they played off it well.
>>
File: 1494112151749.jpg (65KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1494112151749.jpg
65KB, 453x604px
>>93833991
It was a comfy yet entertaining show that I loved up until late season 4. The rest is forced drama filler.
>>
I saw this thread right beside a RIP death thread for someone who died and now I'm worried about Quintel or another related soul
>>
Only 1 person died in Regular Show's first season, which was 12 episodes. Hard to believe. It was that special entertainment clown from the chairs episode. But his horse died too, and then the hotdogs that became cannibals.... and then the pack of unicorns that blew up into fireworks...
>>
File: IMG_1745.png (336KB, 730x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1745.png
336KB, 730x800px
>>93870749
I think we have different ideas for their relationship
>>
I'm a fag for feels.

I wanted Rigby to die and Mordecai be in slump for awhile while the rest of the park crew kind of leave him be and feel for him. Then he comes back a few episodes later through time travel shit or whatever could be done.

Something like when Margaret moved away and the park guys watched him be depressed and felt bad for him, but amplified.
>>
File: IMG_5389.gif (32KB, 242x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5389.gif
32KB, 242x188px
>>93867790
>fart cloud
This is a fart cloud, you dolt.
>>
Betacuck's relationshit garbo totes-ma-lotes ruined it
>>
>>93843272
The Christmas Special was amazing but it's not series finale tier, it didn't have the right stuff for that
>>
>>93873340
I was going to say this but decided to say >>93869394
>>
I'm surprised a series that had the characters in a job lasted 8 seasons, let alone a mundane job like groundskeeping. I mean of course it was because it had more going on than that, and at first everyone was flipping their fucks at 80s music in a kids show, but taking it at face value you wouldn't think "two guys work at a park and take breaks when their boss isn't looking" amounted to 8 fucking seasons
>>
>>93851208
That might've accidentally of come off as a slight insult
>>
So my gumball machine is gay right? Or at least Bisexual? I think the women he liked through the series was him being closeted and afraid of his true self. Working with 6 men can't be easy.
>>
So how's JG's TBS show coming along?
>>
>>93876822
TBS seemed to share very very little. It's just a few second clips that don't establish much
>>
I wonder why even after RS got them great ratings and new network reception CN kept cutting them off, like insisting the RS film be 40 minutes
>>
File: IMG_5399.jpg (249KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5399.jpg
249KB, 960x1440px
>>93877353
>>
>>93877569
IM MAD
>>
PICK A FAVORITE
>PICK A FAVORITE
PICK A FAVORITE
>PICK A FAVORITE
PICK A FAVORITE

https://youtu.be/JNVAS2PV-Bs

Not included are the original-made parodies of-
Rush (The Power)
Whip it (Eileen Flat Screen)
Safety Dance (Spacey McSpaceTree)
There was also a parody in the video game wizard episode when they started driving but I can't remember what it was, maybe another tom sawyer song?
>>
>>93872075
>>93872540
you guys are me except I prefer mordecai dominating rigby, although it's hard because they're both twinks, also fuck you guys you let the mordecai thread die
>>
>>93878530
>also fuck you guys you let the mordecai thread die
I fell asleep for an hour and when I woke up it was dead, I wish more people kept the threads alive. It being a gayfest I'm surprised it died out
>>
>>93878565
well too bad for them, now this is my mordecai thread
>>
>>93878565
>>93878639
I'll make another one some time soon
>>
>>93878565
I slept for like 12 hours, what was I expecting honestly
>>
>>93878443
Pale Blue Eyes
>>
>>93878966
THIS
>>
>>93878443
you might think, every time
>>
>>93878639
then dumb pics
>>
File: original.png (120KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
120KB, 900x636px
>>93881591
*dump
fuck
>>
>>93833991
damn i didnt expect this thread to take off.
OP here and i just finished season 1. its pretty good.
it's kind of dumb but the humor will catch you off guard all of a sudden. really comfy too.
i fucking hate muscle man though. what an annoying character.
>>
>>93881969
Muscle Man does improve or at least you come to tolerate him
>>
File: 1500009925464.jpg (295KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
1500009925464.jpg
295KB, 700x990px
>>93881591
>>93881928
don't tell me what to do!
>>
File: IMG_7412.jpg (47KB, 593x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7412.jpg
47KB, 593x490px
>>93847665
Fucking this. Later episodes had basically every line related to exposition with a cheap one-liner here and there
>>
>>93850391
I agree wholeheartedly. In fact it was a shock going back to watch earlier episodes because of how emotive the animation was compared to later ones. It really showed in the finale with that reset bit
>>
>>93851438
At first Margaret was more of a plot device to drive a wedge in Mordecai and Rigby's friendship, those episodes (with the probable exception of "It's Time") got old pretty quick
>>
>>93882178
another show ending spoiled. fuck you.
>>
File: IMG_6138.jpg (35KB, 412x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6138.jpg
35KB, 412x372px
>>93852076
>they both talked like niggers
Have you ever met a black person by any chance?
>>
>>93882046
I wish I knew what these pics were saying, there seems to be a fair bit of Korean art of these two
>>
>>93882198
>>
>>93882198
ARE YOU OP?
>>
>>93882325
Yes I am on my period. That's why I'm crying about a vague spoiler
>>
>>93882579
wot mate
>>
File: BensonSU.jpg (955KB, 460x2748px) Image search: [Google]
BensonSU.jpg
955KB, 460x2748px
>>
File: GN3YTxx.jpg (213KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
GN3YTxx.jpg
213KB, 900x900px
>>93884418
poor mordecai, he's not that bad at drawing
>>
File: 83a3e01e4cc915397428fb7e511ac6cf.jpg (139KB, 1275x1280px) Image search: [Google]
83a3e01e4cc915397428fb7e511ac6cf.jpg
139KB, 1275x1280px
Dead thread.
Thread posts: 260
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.