[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Peter has a morbidly obese sidekick >Mary Jane is a ratchet,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 23

File: c7thfxlwsaapuf.jpg (210KB, 711x1080px) Image search: [Google]
c7thfxlwsaapuf.jpg
210KB, 711x1080px
>Peter has a morbidly obese sidekick
>Mary Jane is a ratchet, edgy SJW
>Aunt May is smoking hot and knows that Peter is Spider-Man
>Flash Thompson is an ugly nerd
>Betty Brant is a high school newscaster
>Peter has a handler
>Peter's handler is a member of Iron Man's supporting cast
>Iron Man made Spider-Man's suit with an AI and high tech weapons
>Peter's AI has a name, personality, and as many comedic moments as Peter's morbidly obese sidekick
>Peter never makes use or mention of his spider sense
>No mention of the Daily Bugle or J Jonah Jameson
>No Harry Osborn
>No mention of Norman Osborn or Oscorp
>No hints at any of Spider-Man's future villains
>No mention of Uncle Ben
I can't defend this. Even if you want to say "Well it was good as a stand alone" I can't imagine anyone arguing that this was at all effective at bringing Spider-Man into the Marvel universe. They've ruined his entire supporting cast and made it a complete hassle for any future installments to build onto this mess.
People kept saying they wanted a reboot so Marvel could do it right. How could they get everything so, so wrong?
>>
>>93833204
>>No hints at any of Spider-Man's future villains
The scene in the prison during the credits was Scorpion asking Vulture if he wants to get in on the Sinister 6
>>
>>93833274
If that's the scorpion then we're worse off than "no hints"
>>
>>93833204
>>93833309
Bait is cheap
>>
Why is he such a bad actor?
>>
>>93833414
>Disproven.

Explain.
>>
File: 1479875606973.jpg (13KB, 217x220px) Image search: [Google]
1479875606973.jpg
13KB, 217x220px
>>93833204
>People kept saying they wanted a reboot so Marvel could do it right. How could they get everything so, so wrong?

The MCU's whole angle was to not rehash another origin story. Everything had to be different in order for it to work. What is so hard for you to understand about that? You make it seem like JJ, the Bugle, Osborns and Ben can't be added later
>>
>>93833459
Flash venom can't be added
Ned isn't going away
MJ isn't going away
Aunt May knows Peter is Spider-Man
Spider-Man is Iron Man Lite
>>
File: 1484099061051.jpg (43KB, 574x380px) Image search: [Google]
1484099061051.jpg
43KB, 574x380px
>>93833604
>Flash venom can't be added
Boo fucking hoo.
>Ned isn't going away
Because he's funny
>MJ isn't going away
Because she's funny
>Aunt May knows Peter is Spider-Man
Aunt May knew Peter was Spider-Man in the first trilogy too, she just didn't tell him she knew
>Spider-Man is Iron Man Lite
Right, because Spider-Man... Peter Parker... one of the smartest heroes in Marvel canon.. has never been known to use crazy tech and inventive webshooters.
>>
>>93833604

To be fair, it doesn't seem like Feige is that interested in doing symbiotes anyway.

>>93833738
>Right, because Spider-Man... Peter Parker... one of the smartest heroes in Marvel canon.. has never been known to use crazy tech and inventive webshooters.

He made all of that on his own. Not hand me downs from Mr. Stark.
>>
>>93833204
> and the movie is still a success
Really makes you think
>>
>>93833419
Because even when acting at his worst, he can still get a part in a movie that you couldn't acting at your best
>>
FUN

OFF

BRAIN

TURN

!!!!
>>
Let's be real here people. Flash doesn't make sense as a bully against Peter.

Peter had everything over him except I assume money.

Peter
>Better looking
>Taller
>Buff now
>Smarter

Flash
>Has a car
>Has the bantz
>>
File: Rock Eye Roll.gif.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Rock Eye Roll.gif.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>93833204
talk about grasping at straws it must be fun being a contrarian OP
>>
>>93833939
Dude for real, there were plenty of Nu-Flash kids at my school. Rich children of immigrants who were spoiled rotten and were incredibly immature. There were physical bullies, but these guys were worse because you couldn't get rid of them.

Physical bullying gets you suspended if you get caught or if you are tattled on. Incessant, targeted name-calling from rich shitheads was unavoidable though. Fuckers would pester you with names and "not-touching-you" type kindergarten crap until you were about to go postal, and if it ever escalated the school had marked it as your fault for starting it. If you brought it to authority before it got physical, they'd just tell you to ignore it.

It isn't all about physicality anymore. Zero Tolerance policies led to this.
>>
>>93833440
No one cares if some gay ass holdover from the 60s gets dropped
Fucking capeshit fans. Everything has to stay the exact same no matter what
>>
>>93833849
I actually probably could. We look alike and he didn't have that many lines.
>>
>>93833204
So what?
Not Mary Jane
I agree these are flaws. I really don't think anyone involved understood the Aunt May character. Either that, or they were afraid of matching too closely to the other films.
Based on the setting, that makes sense.
So what?
>Peter has a handler
Makes perfect sense, given Civil War.
See above.
So what?
>Peter's AI has a name, personality, and as many comedic moments as Peter's morbidly obese sidekick
So what?
He uses it every time he dodges someone in the movie except for one time when his sense was probably going off the fucking charts in all directions anyway.
So what?
>No Harry Osborn
So what?
If you expected that in this movie, you're a retard.
We've got Scorpion? I dunno why you were expecting this. It's not like they teased Doc Ock in Spider-Man 1.
>No mention of Uncle Ben
I agree with this as well.
>>
>>93833204
>No mention of Uncle Ben
Peter mentions that he couldn't make May worry "after everything she's been through," which I thought was a pretty clear reference to Ben.
>>
File: IMG_9395.jpg (65KB, 220x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9395.jpg
65KB, 220x339px
>>93833797
>To be fair, it doesn't seem like Feige is that interested in doing symbiotes anyway
You just wait until infinity war comes out bud
>>
>>93834739
>Not Mary Jane

Doesn't matter what Feige says. She's the Mary Jane of this universe, and if you're one of those retards who thinks classic MJ will show up, go fuck yourself.
>>
File: IMG_1079.jpg (19KB, 216x158px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1079.jpg
19KB, 216x158px
>>93833204
> They've ruined his entire supporting cast and made it a complete hassle for any future installments to build onto this mess.
You may not like the changes, but they have literally made nothing harder for themselves in the future.
>B-but how are they going to retcon it to be like the funny books in the sequel?
They're not. They don't need to, seeing as this movie is getting great critic and audience reception, and making tons of money.
>W-well how will they have Ned Leeds as Hobgoblin if he's fat, and Flash as Agent Venom if he's a short nerd?
I guarantee you they never had any plans of doing either of those things anyway, so they still haven't hampered themselves.
>But how are they going to fix it so it makes me happy??
You're incapable of being happy.
>>
>>93834355
Sounds like someone can't handle the bantz
>>
>>93834565
Yet you didn't. Him 1 , you 0
>>
>>93833604
Wasn't going to happen anyway, Tom Hardy is currently helping to lock Venom off in the continued retardation that is Sonyville and whatever the fuck they're gonna try to do with the rest of the Spidey related heroes and villains.
She discovers he's Spider-Man in the comics too, no idea how they're gonna play it here though as she usually always just knows, or finds his suit.
Because of the tech suit? I'm pretty sure the whole movie was him growing to realize that he doesn't need all of that stuff to be a hero. Wouldn't swear to it, but it looked like the suit from the end of the movie was de-teched, too.
>>
File: 1490707212708.jpg (227KB, 1911x791px)
1490707212708.jpg
227KB, 1911x791px
>>93833204
>Aunt May is smoking hot
Nothing wrong with that. Or you prefer Grandma May?
>>
>>93834830
I want this to happen so fucking badly
>>
>>93833204

All of these are just fucking statements you mong. None of these are actual criticisms to anyone who gives a shit. Stop using greentext, stop blankly citing a plot point as if it speaks for itself. Explain your point properly, you child.
>>
>>93833204
So DC wins again?
DC wins again.
>>
>>93834830

It's not happening because Sony is run by bumbling retards throwing wrenches into all of Marvels plans like a deranged chimpanzee. Infinity War WOULD be the perfect set up, all you have to do is have the crew stop by The Collector for an exposition dump or something, have the symbiote sneakily attach to Peter while hes fucking around with some of his stuff. Job done.

But it won't happen.
>>
>>93833204

Agree with you, OP. All these minor things add up to it not really feeling like a Spiderman movie. What was up with Spiderman being so inept and constantly having to be bailed out btw?
>>
>>93836177
>What was up with Spiderman being so inept and constantly having to be bailed out btw?

They'll try to say it's because he's new at it but that doesn't make sense, he'd been heroing for some time before meeting Tony.

Ditko had the right idea in that Peter Parker is a kid he's allowed to make mistakes. But in the film, at times they made him downright incompetent for cheap laughs.
>>
Reasons why this movie was awesome:

>Peter has a handler
>No Harry Osborn
>No mention of Uncle Ben
>Completely new take on Spider-Man, no origin story for the third time
>No angsty Peter
>No emo Peter
>No damsel in distress

Amazing film. 10/10
>>
>>93833939
>>Has the bantz
>not the decisive edge

where do you think we are.
>>
When "Not muh" is LITERALLY the only criticism the haters can muster, I'd say the movie is pretty good.
>>
>>93833824
Marvel machinery finds a way
>>
>>93836154
DC always wins baybeee
>>
>aunt May is hot
She really isn't, and I don't know why people act like she is. She's not ugly for sure, but she's not amazing either.
>>
>>93836154
Tots bro. WW was far better at pushing a sjw agenda
>>
File: anon.jpg (441KB, 984x853px) Image search: [Google]
anon.jpg
441KB, 984x853px
>>93836481
>>
>>93833939
Sounds like he has perfectly good ressons to bully Peter.
>>
File: 1462024899621.jpg (312KB, 2100x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1462024899621.jpg
312KB, 2100x1400px
>>93836514
She's still too old.
>>
>>93833309
>his name is mac gargan
>he has a scorpion tattoo
>'if that's the scorpion'
>>
>>93833204
>Colored women=SJW

Try again tard
>>
>>93833204
>obese sidekick
Peter is a nerd. His friend is a nerd. Nerds are often not physically fit
>MJ is ratchet and edgy
A little edgy and barely an SJW. But definitely not ratchet
>May is young and knows his identity
Her age is realistic. And her knowingbhis identity means we don't have to sit through him sneaking around and making excuses
>Flash is an ugly nerd
Flash is a smartass with a lot of money, and the most realistic version of a bully that could exist in Peter's peergroup
>No Oscorp, no Ben
Because they're the most overused aspects of the Spiderman mythos, especially in film
>No hints at any future villains
Prowler, Scorpion, and Ned might be Hobgoblin. And if you really want to reach, Oscorp may have bought Avengers Tower.

The rest of your complaints are understandable.
>>
Shouldn't respond but fuck it.
>fat isn't the problem, annoyingness is. At least he had useful moments
>implying they won't backpedal hard on her actually being Mary Jane after the controversy
>semi-understandable, got to keep her around for a bunch of sequels. Her finding out Peter was Spidey could've been done better, but there's still plausible deniability on Peter's part so they can do it right if they really want to
>who cares about Flash besides Agent Venom fans?
>Betty in news, sounds right
>side effect of his first appearance being Civil War, have to integrate him into the larger universe now
>see above
>see above. He didn't even like the weapons much anyway
>so? Karen was fine
>so? They wanted to figure out how to do it without slow mo shit, more power to 'em for waiting
>so? Kid's still in high school, doesn't need a job
>good, wait until college like the comics
>good, it's overused, do something new
>this is wrong
>this is valid, but from a corporate standpoint I see the logic. Don't want to retread the same story AGAIN, but they should've at least dropped his name
>>
>>93837756
I know right? Even my non-comic reading friends were "That guy is a scorpion themed villain, right?"
>>
>>93833204
Didn't need to see Ben's death but the power/responsibility thing and the direct connection Ben had to it got ignored.

Instead he wants senpai to notice him and did a lot of irresponsible shit trying to get noticed, and he is only scolded for some of it. Even when he steps up, it's to become a better hero not because of power/responsibility.
>>
>>93812733
Found it.
>>
>>93833204
>edgy SJW

Why is /co/ so anally flustered by that one line?
>>
>>93836193
A rookie hero who had yet to have a fight with a supervillain and who had a suit with far too many abilities. Also who had apparently not thought of the issues of suburbia on swinging around. Also, let's be fair, Vulture and his crew were pretty powerful despite their aims.
>>
File: 54d4316a3ae10_-_esq-mickey-de.jpg (66KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
54d4316a3ae10_-_esq-mickey-de.jpg
66KB, 980x490px
>>93836481
...Ivan Vanko would disagree.
>>
>>93837980
>this was built by slaves
>going to D.C. to protest
>>
>>93838380
One of my friends who I thought was obsessed with Spider-Man thought Zemo in Civil War was supposed to be Scorpion
>>
>>93838133
>this Ned
>Hobgoblin

He will look like a flying pumpkin bomb.
>>
>>93838133
>Aunt May

I don't get why people want some decrepit old bag to be aunt may.
Sliding timescale May in the comics doesn't make sense to me either. She should have died from old age by now. Better to have May be regular aged when we inevitably get Ock x May on the big screen.
>>
>>93833939
NuFlash looks like someone Peter could handle even without spider powers.
>>
>Reboot No. 8
>Old Man Parker
>Maguire talking about how his radioactive cum killed MJ
>>
>>93833204
More than half of these can be answered with "you know he's still in highschool, right?"
>>
>>93833419
Did you consider that the way he played that character was the way he was intended to be? Kind of laid-back, apathetic and half-present?
>>
This kinda sounds like a Earth One Spider-man comic.
>>
>>93833604
>not having faith in Based Tony Revolori
>not wanting Aunt May to know he's Spider-Man
>Spider-Man learned he doesn't need the tech
>>
>>93834739
>what is Ultimate Aunt May
>characters evolving past being the sick aunt is a flaw
>>
>>93833204
I know you're trolling but Scorpion is literally at the end of the movie.
>>
>>93836157
I agree that the chances are not only slim, but just plain unlikely. However, let's just say for now that the venom movie is in the mcu whether it sucks or not. The perfect way to Segway into this movie would be to have a spider man movie come out right after IW which they already actually confirmed was going to happen since each movie will take place during each of Peter's remaining high school years:
>>
>>93833204
"HEY, DID YOU GUYS KNOW THE WASHINGTON MONUMENT WAS BUILT BY SLAVES? DESPITE THE FACT THAT TO DO SO WOULD REQUIRE INCREDIBLY COMPLEX CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT AND AN EXPENSIVE, INCREDIBLY TAXING EDUCATION IN MASONRY? BUT, NOPE, TOTALLY MADE BY SLAVES."
>>
>>93840046
She's a teenager. It's not meant to be assumed she is correct. Especially since the guard did the "ehhh" thing, meaning it's more complicated than that but better to not get into it.
>>
>>93834925
>You're incapable of being happy.

you just described most spiderfags on /co/.
>>
>>93839119
>inb4 Uncle Ben's actor is Alfred Molina
>>
>>93833204
He dodged Shocker's punch coming from behind on the ship without even turning his head. Guess he still didn't name it as the spider sense yet.
>>
>>93835352
not him but it kinda bothers me that may keeps getting younger and younger in the movies
>>
>>93833204
Mary Jane isn't in the movie.

Fucking good that she knows he's Spider-Man. Means next movie we won't have to waste any time with the tiresome crap of him sneaking in and out to hide from her. And as for her not being 90 years old, that never made any fucking sense in the first place. Peter's aunt and uncle shouldn't have been 30+ years older than his parents.

>No mention of Uncle Ben
Did you seriously want the movie to do Spider-Man's origin story again? It's not like we haven't already seen that a thousand times.
>>
>>93833204
>>No mention of Uncle Ben

They sort of indirectly acknowledged it when Peter explains Ned that May musn't know that he's Spider-Man, not after all the crap she had to go through recently.
>>
>>93833204
>>Peter has a morbidly obese sidekick
Ned was based.
>>Mary Jane is a ratchet, edgy SJW
Not Mary Jane, she wasn't even in the movie much.
>>Aunt May is smoking hot and knows that Peter is Spider-Man
I'm fine with this.
>>Flash Thompson is an ugly nerd
He's a asshole with money. I'm with Ravioli too, he's an alright actor.
>>Betty Brant is a high school newscaster
Betty Brant doing the news? Isn't that true to the comics?
>>Peter has a handler
Considering the events of Civil War, this makes total sense.
>>Peter's handler is a member of Iron Man's supporting cast
So? Jon Favreau is always a joy.
>>Iron Man made Spider-Man's suit with an AI and high tech weapons
This makes sense within the context of what's happened with Civil War.
>>Peter's AI has a name, personality, and as many comedic moments as Peter's morbidly obese sidekick
So? Jennifer Connelly's voice is hot.
>>Peter never makes use or mention of his spider sense
It's there though, he wouldn't have been able to dodge most of his attackers if that wasn't the case.
>>No mention of the Daily Bugle or J Jonah Jameson
They can bring this in later.
>>No Harry Osborn
Again, they can bring this in later. We don't need to see the same elements as the previous movies again.
>>No mention of Norman Osborn or Oscorp
See above.
Scorpion was in the mid-credits scene, right?
We don't need to see Uncle Ben again, along with Green Goblin and Oscorp, it's overused. I'm glad it's not the same thing over again.
>>
>>93838731
http://www.vulture.com/2017/07/was-the-washington-monument-built-by-slaves.html
>>
>>93838864
I think it's more jarring that Pete seemed to handle himself really well in Civil War. He handled actual super heroes without a scratch, which made a lot of sense considering his powers.

But then to have him tripping through fences....
>>
>>93840735
>Mary Jane isn't in the movie

What is this fucking defense I keep seeing. She is specifically called "MJ" in the end. Is that a coincidence? We just so happened to have this young lady who has a crush on Peter, seems like a good match for him, whom we kept show horning in at random moments, who we gave more character than his actual love interest, and it's an accident she's named MJ? She's Mary Jane. She's not red head, bombshell, actor Mary Jane, but you know damn well why they kept that gem for the end of the movie.
>>
You have no idea the meaning of ratchet stop trying so hard to use black people lingo
>>
>>93841732
>stupid teen is wrong about something

Stop the presses.
>>
>>93841885
Ratchet and Clank was built by slaves
>>
>>93833204
>no mention of future villains

Did you miss the obnoxiously large scorpion tattoo on Mac Gargan? What about his "I got some friends on the outside line"?

I can't defend this stupidity.
>>
>>93833797
>Not hand me downs from Mr. Stark

THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE LAST ARC OF THE MOVIE IS THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE THE HAND-ME-DOWN TECH AND HE WAS REJECTING THE STATUS AS IRON MAN JUNIOR TO REMAIN A FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD SPIDERMAN

FUCK, DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE MOVIE?
>>
>>93842023
That's true, but a significant amount of run time was still spent on Tony's gadgets instead of Peter's powers and skills. What did the AI actually add to the plot?
>>
So people hate this movie because it didn't rehash an origin story and tried something new?
>>
>TASM
>IT TRIES TOO HARD TO BUILD ON FUTURE MOVIES. IT SUCKS BECAUSE OF THIS.

>Homecoming
>NO HINTS AT FUTURE MOVIES AT ALL. IT SUCKES BECAUSE OF THIS.

You like nothing, don't you?
>>
>"my friends call me 'M.J.'"
.. why?
>>
>>93842057
Or because they expected a Spider-Man movie and got "awkward kid with brown friends plays with a rich guys stuff"
>>
>>93841881

She not Mary Jane.

http://collider.com/spider-man-homecoming-zendaya-mj-explained/

https://www.moviefone.com/2017/07/12/spider-man-zendaya-michelle-still-not-mary-jane-watson/

https://www.polygon.com/2017/7/10/15947860/spider-man-homecoming-who-is-mary-jane

She might be a stand-in but she's not the same character which means we could have two MJs. Could be interesting if it went in that direction where Michelle likes Peter but Peter likes Mary Jane.
>>
File: 684196749168.jpg (8KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
684196749168.jpg
8KB, 278x181px
The only thing I disliked was Betty brant being too much like Gwen.

I mean, seriously, I'd thought he was looking at Gwen the first time we see Liz, if it wasn't for being spoiled by /co/ on purpose.. Pic related.
>>
>>93842121
Then why call her MJ? What does that achieve? It's not to tease the fans, because they've been insisting both before and after it's "totally not her".

As this anon said >>93842100
Why?

Let's not forget before TDKR came out when everyone insisted Marion Cottilard wasn't Talia. These companies pull this shit all the time.
>>
>>93842121
Who honestly cares if she is or isn't? Why is everybody suddenly pretending Mary Jane is so irreplaceable? She's like 80% sex appeal and in a movie about high school kids I think it makes sense for that not to be included at all.
>>
>>93841951
And yet this hasn't stopped all the woke HOT TAKES on Twitter about how DC is a city of slave labor, all of which coincidentally started after the premiere. It doesn't matter that she's wrong, all that matters is the sound bite, and there's going to be absolutely no way for anyone to correct anyone stating otherwise without being screamed at because RACIS
>>
>>93842203
Honestly who fucking cares dude
>>
>>93842197
Because randomly slapping names on unrelated people, then doing nothing with them, is part of what made the X-Men movies awful
>>
>>93842328
I think there's a big difference between doing that with, like, colossus, and a Betty and Veronica love interest
>>
>>93833738
>Because he's funny

MCU audience in a nutshell.
>>
>>93833204
>No hinting at Osborn
Who the fuck do you THINK they sold the goddamn tower to
What other tech giant who isn't pym or Richards exists in the marvel universe who's loaded enough to buy a tower especially one so close to peter
>>
>>93835352
/ss/ when?
>>
>>93842054
TO SET UP
THE FUCKING CONTRAST
OF HIM BEING AN IRON MAN LITE
AND HIM BEING REGULAR SPIDERMAN
YOU CANT SHOW WHY HE'D RATHER BE REGULAR SPIDERMAN WITHOUT SHOWING HIM BEING NOT REGULAR SPIDERMAN
>>
One thing I noticed; no quips.
>>
File: 1498898161300.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498898161300.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Spiderman homecoming suffers from having to be part of the greater MCU environment. If Spidey could have been given a standalone film that adhered closer to the source material without the inclusion of MCU elements or Ultimate elements I could have loved it. Instead I get all the flaws mentioned above but at least I got ten more minutes of RDJ and a bunch of "progressive" ideology, thanks marvel.
>>
>>93842110
>Awkward kid with brown friends
Did you expect Peter to be some Aryan brotherhood, Nazi apologetic, white purity owning fuckbag?
Do you think a teenage kid who isn't an edgy asshole cares whether his friends are white or not?
>>
>>93838446
From Civil War: "When you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen, they happen because of you."

It's one of the reasons Peter can't let things go. Whenever something bad happens that he didn't try to stop, he feels guilty. That's a lot of shit for a teen to carry around. Yes, he wants to prove himself, but even without Tony around he'd still be chasing after the bad guys.
>>
>>93842554
Could have just cheated by ripping off Spectacular and I wouldn't have complained. Instead we got Iron Lad. And killed any chance of an Agent Venom movie.
>>
>>93842197
Mary Jane is fucking irreplaceable, you twat. she's Peter's fucking wife.
>>
>>93842197
It mostly depends on if Marvel believes the world is ready for an interracial couple stemming from Spider-man, and there's a lot of factors to consider that don't even remotely concern scared white audiences like everyone assumes, because when white audiences complain about interracial pairings, people laugh, but if [insert minority here] audiences do it, then people suddenly start listening. The audience Zendaya is bringing-in also happens to contain volatile people that are only in it because of the racial politics that resulted, and we live in a world where interracial relationships are now something that need to be dissected and called-out if a white male is involved

A lot of black people still get pissy about white guys dating/marrying (STEALING) "their queens", even more than the standard black dude/white girl pairing, because that's mostly jealous black girls, and all they can do about is call uncaring black guys hoteps, but with cases like the last Amandla Stenberg shitstorm, anything minor like that can kill a big part of your black audience if you're a girl, and in Amandla's case, she lost all of her Hunger Games goodwill almost overnight from the radicals that formerly loved her because of Where Hands Touch

It's 100% a possession thing for guys, and girls get it hammered-in that being with a white guy makes you a race traitor for opting-into a cushy life of privilege, and the ones that reject this pairing are guaranteed to be the most vocal on the internet about why they reject this, and why other girls need to as well

>..."Romeo Must Die," a retelling of "Romeo and Juliet" where the R&B star Aaliyah plays Juliet to the Chinese actor Jet Li's Romeo. The original ending had Aaliyah kissing Li, a scenario that didn't test well with an "urban audience." So the studio changed it

I honestly hope they DO pair them together, if only because it'd be a ballsy move guaranteed to piss an equal amount of idiot groups off
>>
>>93842773
>A lot of black people still get pissy about white guys dating/marrying (STEALING) "their queens"

I thought black women are the most unpopular when it comes to biracial couples.
>>
>>93842506
What? That doesn't make sense. We're not getting a movie about him as regular Spider-Man for many, many years. The movie needs to stand on its own and that contrast simply isn't given the screen time necessary to be poignant. Once again, his powers were shown very little compared to the needless AI
>>
>>93842862
Homecoming shows Peter choosing to be a hero. It means something to see him make that choice. He loses faith in himself, stops being a hero for a little while, then chooses to give up the easy life and the things he wants to do the right thing.

Raimi's Spider-Man 2 does that as well, except with the psychosomatic loss of superpowers. They can't just do that again in Homecoming, so they use the teched-up suit, instead. He loses the suit and faith in himself, then regains his faith and does the right thing, accepting that he's enough and he doesn't need the suit to be complete.
>>
>>93833939
>>Has the bantz
That's the only thing a bully needs
>>
>>93842832
If you go by that Okcupid preference thing everyone passes around, yeah, but you don't exist on OKC unless you're A) attractive, and/or B) female, and what feels like a quarter of black girls I've seen in LA answer "no" to all the "would you date someone outside your ethnicity" questions, with a big essay on why she's allowed to do this, so OKC is hardly a neutral testing ground

I saw loads of white guys with what appeared to be black girls at AX, I don't know how successful the relationships are, but they exist
>>
>>93834842
What if the backlash forces them to show the real Mary Jane
>>
>>93842977
I agree with the premise in theory and I understand what you mean. I just found the delivery to be sub-par and not given the time it deserved. In particular, I found the homage to AMS 33 to be egregious to Snyder levels, not necessarily helped by the pillars looking really badly CGI'd. The Simba moment looking into the reflection was fine, classic Spidey half Peter half Mask symbology. But the Tony voice over? Not to mention, the original moment had him overcoming all limits to save the one person he had left against something he couldn't punch. In this he's stopping a villain with more character and relatable motives than anyone in the movie from stealing a plane that almost assuredly had trackers all over it, that was no danger to anyone until those items were sold.

Tl;dr good idea, poor execution
>>
>>93833204
>Find the perfect Ganke
>Cast him as Ned
That bullshit never ceases to amaze me
>>
>>93843081
It is done a bit quickly, but I think it still retains its meaning. Even though it's not the standard origin movie, it's still setting up Peter's world and distinguishing his character while giving him a lower-level villain to chase. I think it does a good, though not perfect, job balancing these elements.

I hate the Tony voice-over, too. It really detracts from the scene, and it puts this extra attention on Tony Stark that shouldn't be there. Peter saying something along the lines of "I'm enough" or "I am not the suit" would be better, but really not a damn thing needs to be said.

>no danger to anyone until those items were sold
The moment those items are in anyone hands other than the heroes', they become a danger. These are things Tony has specifically worked on to defeat any villain that might come the Avengers' way.

Sure, it's not the same as trying to save someone Peter loves, but it shows him not giving up just because superheroing got difficult. He's just a kid who had never truly realized that the threat of death is very real. He's facing that, here, and choosing to continue doing the right thing.
>>
>>93842720
Did you actually have hope for an Agent Venom movie?
>>
>>93833204
Everything ok except SJW. Who needs the same story for the thousand time?
>>
>>93834355
>oh no the big bad immigrant kid is hurting my FEELINGS, how dare the administration not let me beat the shit out of him without getting in trouble!
>>
So this movie was really an adaptation of this, right?
>>
>>93833204
>>Peter has a morbidly obese sidekick
So?
>>Mary Jane is a ratchet, edgy SJW
So?
>>Aunt May is smoking hot and knows that Peter is Spider-Man
Read a comic
>>Flash Thompson is an ugly nerd
Yeah this was bad
>>Betty Brant is a high school newscaster
So?
>>Peter has a handler
Who he doesn't listen to
>>Peter's handler is a member of Iron Man's supporting cast
So?
>>Iron Man made Spider-Man's suit with an AI and high tech weapons
Karen is best girl fight me irl
>>Peter's AI has a name, personality, and as many comedic moments as Peter's morbidly obese sidekick
Same as above
>>Peter never makes use or mention of his spider sense
Good point
>>No mention of the Daily Bugle or J Jonah Jameson
Eh
>>No Harry Osborn
Read a comic
>>No mention of Norman Osborn or Oscorp
Good, enough goblins unless it's Kingsley
Did you watch the movie?
Good
>>
>>93842023
>LOOK AT MY CAPS DAD

It doesn't fucking matter what the point of the film was, he still off and ran with Stark's suit, retard. If he really wanted to be his own man, he'd have drop the original suit and go off and make his own.

This Spider-man AS OF NOW, has done little to shape his own identity, and just feels like Ironlad.
>>
>>93833204
Sounds like they did a Miles Morales movie and changed the name of the main character to Peter.
>>
>>93842110
So...basically, "/co/ hates it because /co/ hates everything."
>>
>>93842755
It's been, like, fifteen years.
>>
>destroying the Washington Monument
It's like 9/11 all over again.
>>
>>93846488
as a third party i liked it, but i definitely understand peoples main problems with it, and their grievances are mostly valid.

Iron-man lite lol, thats exactly what my dad said, and he was a big time old comic reader.

im tired of this "WOW YOU DONT LIKE THING? 100 PERCENT WRONG YOUR DUMB, OPINION INVALID"
>>
>>93843081
>a plane that almost assuredly had trackers all over it
Vulture and his Guy in the Chair sent out a decoy after hacking the tracking system. At least watch the movie you're critiquing. Spider-Man was stopping Vulture and the plane because he was defending Queens, not saving Tony's crap. This is obvious.
>>
>>93833204
HOW IS ANY OF THIS A FUCKING THEME, PLOT, ACTING OR CHARACTER PERSONALITY COMPLAINT? Because you know, these are the only complaints that should matter.
>>
>>93840553
She never should have looked like the damn Crypt Keeper in the first place.
>>
>>93846610
oh i forget that setting literally doesn't matter.

alot of those listed complaints are about theme, plot, acting, and character personality btw just saying nice bait.
>>
>>93843772
/co/ has an inordinate amount of love for Agent Flash.
>>
>>93846610
>>93846644
You know you're on a board about comics and cartoon so when it comes to live action capeshit we are going to discuss whether or not the adaption PROPERLY ADAPTS THE CHARACTERS. We aren't necessarily talking about whether the movie itself is good, just if its a good adaption of Spider-Man and his comics. Dumbass.
>>
>>93846566
The Iron Man thing isn't a terribly good criticism of the movie we got. Honestly, other than the MJ and Tony voice over stuff, I haven't seen a lot of criticism of the film. I've just seen a lot of "no muh." I suppose "not muh" is fine too. That's how I've reacted to a lot of the Snyderverse stuff.
>>
>>93846644
>oh i forget that setting literally doesn't matter.
Setting is generic Hollywood New York city.
>alot of those listed complaints are about theme, plot, acting, and character personality btw just saying nice bait.
let's see:
wow this sure affects the plot a lot
not only this is a generalisation, but she's barely a character to begin with
wow what a legit personality complaint
"ugly" is subjective and simply being good at physics doesn't make him a nerd
I could go on, you know.
>>
>>93846644
Nothing was wrong with the setting of this movie. In fact, I think this is the only Spider-Man movie that actually spends its time in Queens instead of a generic "New York City."
>>
>>93846709
so I guess Dark Knight sucked for completely changing the Joker from how he was in any comic book version?
>>
>>93833204
you're just mad they didn't choose you.
>>
>>93846773
Yeah, man. Now you got it.
>>
>>93846743
>but she's barely a character to begin with
>A SPIDER-MAN love interest is barely a character
And you don't think that's a movie flaw?
>>
>>93846867
Michelle isn't a love interest, yet. She's just being introduced in Homecoming.

When they introduced Gwen in the Raimi movies, she was barely a character, either.
>>
>>93846906
>When they introduced Gwen in the Raimi movies, she was barely a character, either.
Yeah and Raimi Gwen sucked in a movie that everyone regards as shit. You're not making a good case for yourself lol.
>>
OsCorp is going to be a very easy setup in the MCU.

>Hammer Tech is suffering somewhat, due to their CEO's imprisonment
>Stark Industries no longer makes weapons
>OsCorp is a new emerging company making a name for itself as the premier defense contractor in the US, and is quickly expanding into sustainable energy initiatives.

I like the idea that Spider-Man's world and villains are the result of the consequences of phases 1 and 2. Loved that Vulture and his gang were basically profiting off of the aftermath of Avengers battles, now let OsCorp fill the power vacuum created by Stark ceasing weapons manufacturing.

Some might cry about Tony having had a hand in this indirectly, but it makes more sense than OsCorp having always existed as this huge company no one's ever heard of. Seems like a more natural transition to me.
>>
>>93833204
>is a ratchet

Anon, 2014 called, it wants its slang back.
>>
I will always feel conflicted by the fact that everyone always wants a certain interpretation of the source material and just can't enjoy the movie for what it is.
>>
File: 1440734946002.gif (457KB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
1440734946002.gif
457KB, 390x293px
>>93847098
oh i enjoy it for what it is, but im also disappointed that it wasnt my preferred certain interpretation of the source material.

I mean, if we just took things at face value, what would there ever be to discuss?
>>
File: spiderman s.jpg (14KB, 293x199px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman s.jpg
14KB, 293x199px
In one of the Spider-Man Homecoming sequel, Ned will become the Human Fly. This is hinted at in Homecoming by the t-shirt Ned wears with a fly on it.

Ned will meet the Tinkerer as the Fly. The Tinkerer will know Ned is friends with Spider-Man somehow and force him somehow into becoming Mysterio, possilby using magic somehow involving an item that has to do with Dr. Strange or something from outerspace. If he is turns into Mysterio due to magic, then Dr. Strange will likely be the hero that helps Spider-Man in the movie. The fact that Ned is Mysterio will not be known initially to Spider-Man due to the mask Mysterio wears.

The Tinkerer will operate a human sized drone suit with attached arms that makes it have eight limbs. So it will be the Octopus drone. He might attach them to one of Tony's drone suits that he salvages somewhere. The drone will have the ability to fly somehow, possibly by having spinning tips to it's limbs that can also be used as weapons or just like how Iron Man flies. These arms will be similar to what the Scorpion has for his stinger.

The Scorpion will have claw-like things somewhere on his arms while still being able to use his hands. He will also at some point in the movie gain wings like the Vulture had. These things will be in addition to his stinger. Insects similar to this actually exist in nature.
>>
>>93842587
All well and good, but in trying to prove himself he acts pretty irresponsible.
>>
>>93847344
but that's what youth is all about, being irresponsible in the course of trying to make yourself feel better about who you are and what you do.
>>
>>93847399
This.

>>93847344
He's just a teen. He's not going to be as responsible as an adult. And, given that he's not using his new superpowers to play football or impress girls, he's already more responsible than the majority of teenagers.
>>
>>93836203
Only things I object against are no signs of JJJ, and they did hint at another Spider-Man villain. First end credit scene, the guy's in prison has the same name as Scorpion.
>>
>>93847575

Not to mention Tinkerer literally says "the mac gargan deal" in the scene after Toomes dumps Spidey in the water

Or the Giant scorpion tattoo on Mac Gargan on the Ferry scene, where the Mac Gargan deal took place
>>
>>93836193
>he'd been heroing for some time before meeting Tony

Wasn't it less than six months?
>>
>>93849914

He wasn't Spider-Man for 6 month in Civil War, so all in all he said been Spider-Man like less than 2 years total in Homecomings
>>
>>93850396
He was*

Thanks auto-corrected
>>
>>93850396
Current-day events in Homecoming start two months after Civil War, so he's been Spider-Man for about eight months.
>>
>>93833204
>Mary Jane

She's not in the movie.
>>
>>93833419
I don't get why people clamor for him to get roles. He's only ever okay.
>>
>>93833204
>How could they get everything so, so wrong?

It follows the MCU formula all the while being primarily made for children in the same vein as the Disney sitcoms. The only thing that's missing is the laugh track.
>>
>>93842166
>Then why call her MJ?

People can share the same picture initials you faggot.
>>
>>93841951
>They're teenagers, it's SUPPOSED to be bad
This was still made by a team of adults with presumably well-rounded education.
>>
>>93850810
You've never written anything in your life, have you?
>>
>>93839420
please
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>93839420
>Peter, what did you do?
>Aunt May the world is not the same. Harry, MJ. They're gone now.
>I HURT MYSELF TODAY
>>
>>93839119
>regular aged
damn
>>
>>93843955
That wasn't the point. I'm first generation too. All I'm saying is that stereotype does exist and is far more prevalent as a bully from my own experience. When fights did occur, their parents just flashed some money to get them out of it.

It's not the same bullying anymore.
>>
>>93839420

It wasn't radioactive. He was bitten by a genetically enhanced spider. Also I'd rather see a spider verse movie than seven more years of spider kid
>>
>>93842057

Don't fix what's not broken. Instead move forward and stop making him a perpetual fucking high schooler.
>>
>>93842148

This movie is fucking retarded.
>>
>>93842580

Actually all they did is steal miles morales' story and transpose peter into it.
>>
>>93842773

Or people just want to see a movie that's like the comic books.
>>
>>93833939
But none of that matters because Peter Parker is an insecure dweeb and won't fight back.
>>
>>93846503

Yeah, fuck long term relationships. These characters should be as miserable as I am.
>>
>>93847251
We recently had a mile-long thread about politics, too. Comics just keep forcing the issue and it's impossible to ignore it now. Like it or not this is how it is now.
>>
>>93846773

You can get away with anything if the writing is good. They also didn't racebend him just to pander so...
>>
>>93833204
>Next Spiderman movie.
>Tobey Maguire ends up poping out of a dimensional portal, pulling off his spider mask.
>"Follow me, nerd. There's no time to explain."
>Something happens and all race-bent characters are suddenly white.
>>
>>93852185
>SJWs cry foul all the sudden.
>Turns out it's a well written story, includes the multiverse and closes plot holes.
>Grosses a lot of money.
>Still racist tho.
>>
>>93843986
But Batman Beyond was good. So no, this wasn't an adaptation of that.
>>
>>93835074
>why is this person bad at acting
>because you're worse at acting than him
stop dick riding that unfunny hack, he barely tried in that movie bein a little bitch cos he ain't spiderman, and hes a nigga so he has to be playin a criminal
>>
>>93833204
OP wants the movies to be exactly the same as the comics lel. also OP doesn't know what 'ratchet' means.
>>
>>93842554
you literally got that 15 years ago with the first rimi film. just fucking stop.

i love that it felt like ordinary people in the MCU, none of that ridiculous AoS bs.
>>
>>93852048
>too insecure to fight
>so strong he cud pull a cracked ship together
>>
So they're backpedaling on Michelle and bringing in Mary Jane right? They've been on damage control in several interviews regarding the subject
>>
>>93852609
yes, anon. they're also re-casting everyone so they can all be white and trump is the best president ever.
>>
>>93852185

Fuck. I'd watch the shit out of this movie.
>>
>>93852595
>>so strong he cud pull a cracked ship together
Sure, just like I'm so smart I can create particles that defy the laws of physics.
>>
>>93833204
>Fucking Childish Gambino as the Prowler
>The Tinkerer, and Shocker working with Vulture
>Nacho Scorpion
This movie teased so many villains

>>93839594
Yeah he's usually full of energy in his roles.
>>
>>93852643

>I like comic book characters the way they are in the comics
>you white supremacist!!!

Fuck off.
>>
>>93852778
>I want the same movie for the sixth time, MAGA!
>>
>>93852643
You need better bait friend
>>93852803
Right, so lets do the exact same thing only this time tweak the character claiming to be original
>>
>>93833419
Delete this
>>
>>93833204
Or maybe they decided that it would be unnecessary to reintroduce it and assume their audience isn't completely retarded because EVERYONE fucking knows he has it.

He uses it in like every goddamn scene how did you not notice this??
>>
>>93833204
neither of these are true

>Peter has a handler
>No Harry Osborn
>No mention of Uncle Ben
none of these are bad
>>
File: to8dhu6rz8hfafhqqdky.jpg (47KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
to8dhu6rz8hfafhqqdky.jpg
47KB, 800x449px
>>93833204
PARKER
>>
>>93833604
not true but also who fucking cares
>Ned isn't going away
that's fine he's a fun character
>MJ isn't going away
that's fine she's a fun character
because the comics never EVER had Peter BS his way out of the truth with Aunt May amirite
just like the comics
>>
>>93838353
>after the controversy
what controversy? outside of 4chan and other nerd circlejerk dens literally nobody gives a shit
>>
>>93842100
because those are her initials
>>
>>93842478
Parker Industries
>>
>>93854239
>Spider Man is Iron Man lite, just like the comics
This better be bait
>>
>>93843031
there is no significant "backlash"
>>
>>93854575
Nothing significant like an outcry, but general consensus outside of this hellhole is people didnt care for MJ and would have preferred Mary Jane.
>>
File: 6Utw74o.png (167KB, 672x242px) Image search: [Google]
6Utw74o.png
167KB, 672x242px
>>93833204
both great things to steal from Ultimate Spider-Man
>>
>>93852609
99% of the paying audience does not care at all
>>
>>93854520
so you haven't even looked at a spider-man comic in the past decade i assume
>>
>>93854795
that's nothing to be ashamed of, though
>>
>>93854795
I'd hardly call Slotts bullshit Parker Industries a good interpretation anon
>>
File: 1467150074478.jpg (15KB, 480x360px)
1467150074478.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>93833204
It's also concerning because Marvel changes their books to match the movies. How much are they gonna let Slott wreak havoc on ASM to fit Homecoming?
>>
>>93833204
FUCK FAT PEOPLE
FUCK WEED
FUCK ME AUNT MAY
LOL GET FUCKED FLASH
LITERALLY WHO
>Peter has a handler
FUCK ADULT SUPERVISION
CHIRRO LADY FOR NEW HANDLER 2020
GG PETER, CANT EVEN BUILD YOUR OWN SUPER SUIT. WHILE TONY DID IT IN A CAVE! WITH SCRAPS!
YOU TALKIN SHIT ABOUT MY WAIFU!?
FUCK OVERPOWERED BULLSHIT
FUCK NEWSPAPERS ITS CURRENT YEAR
>No Harry Osborn
GOOD
FUCK SCORPION
>No mention of Uncle Ben
RIP
>>
>>93852778
>being actually upset that fictional characters are being cast as non-white
>not being a white supremacist
Anon, I hate to be the one to tell you this...
>>
>>93833419
He's seems like he's stoned all the time, it's offputting

Especially in The Martian. He's literally sitting in an office, crosseyed and half-sleep, mumbling "i done did da maff"
>>
>>93842054
I honestly thought the AI was just a way to have Peter talk to himself without it looking dumb on screen, that was something Andrew nor Tobey did.
>>
>>93845416
I don't think this has been confirmed but I'm pretty sure Stark de-teched his suit, hence why it was in the paper bag. If I were a betting man I'd say Karen would be back, and Peter and Ned would go and fiddle around with the suit adding things he might need (like x Ray vision or whatever) and removing things (instant kill mode) for the sequel. The Iron spider suit would be Avengers mission exclusive so probably just got Infinity war and if they do decide to do secret wars as well.
>>
>>93852595
Or maybe Flash would sue Peter Parker cause he's got money
Or he get his dad to put the Parkers in a bad situation if they're rotten people
>>
>Just got back from seeing this movie like 30 minutes ago.
>Thought it was great
>Hilarious
>Fun sidecharacters
>SJW shit was annoying but didn't ruin the movie
>Best MCU villain since Ultron
>Felt like another organic outgrowth of the MCUverse.
>People bitching its not like the comics
>I don't even read comics so I don't care

Loving every laugh.
>>
>>93846640
i agree but i can't help but feel that at the rate they're going they'll have her be old enough to be his sister by the next reboot
>>
>>93833939
>>93836270
>>93843002
>Has the bantz
he didn't even have that dude was a bigger dork than the guys he was bullying.

they should've just had him as harry or something and get the most chad looking kid to play flash.
>>
I'm probably gonna get shit on for this but I honestly think that Homecoming probably would've been a little bit better if it was a straight up Miles Morales movie instead of Peter.

I thought that the movie was cute and that Tom did a good job but I don't know other than a certain puddle scene I didn't really get 'Peter' vibes at all.
>>
>>93855819
I honestly agree. It clearly wanted to be that way. Peter is basically Miles Parker.
>>
>>93855432
I'm going to go ahead and suggest that you don't become a betting man, because it's literally the same suit
>>
>>93856527
>>93855819
Do illuminate me, how was this a "Miles Parker" movie?
>>
>>93855574
>best MCU villain since Ultron
>I don't even read comics

Fuck off faggot, there's enough cancer for Marvel with Jane Foster without normies making it worse.
>>
>>93854853
>implying Slott could make Spider-Man any worse than it is
>>
>>93854853
>>93857418
He's leaving next year after he writes issue 800, so not much. Then again, with Slott starting to put all the toys back in the chest, it would be the perfect opportunity for Marvel to stick their synergy in.
>>
>>93838903
isnt SJW those that sit at home and complain about minority rights
>>
>>93833204
guy with scorpion tattoo is not a hint at scorpion
kys
>>
>>93847344
Fighting the Vulture wasn't even about proving himself to Tony in the slightest. Tony and Peter's classmates were saying the same thing to him, which was take it slow, go to high school, enjoy childhood, while it was Peter who pressed himself to do more. He didn't even want Tony to know he was trying to do it, which is why he had the tracker taken out of his suit and lied to him about his location. It was about wanting to make sure the dangerous weapons being sold weren't making it into the community, so the motivation he laid out in Civil War, of using his power to not let bad things happen that he could prevent is still the driving force at the core of the movie.
>>
Man, is every MCU discussion this retarded? Goddamn, the movie is flawed, get over it.
>>
>>93856552
Yeah I know it's the same suit but what if Tony, after realizing Spiderman doesn't need all the bells and whistles (the central theme of the movie) he takes out all the tech. That's why it arrives to him in a paper bag and not a big metal suitcase like it did in Berlin.
>>
>>93858161
>his name is Mac Gargan
>clear interest in alien tech
>has reason to hate Spidey now
C'mon, man.
Thread posts: 229
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.