[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wally West II- Kid Flash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

The fuck is this. Isn't he supposed to be half-white half-black? I can't see a single sign of that anywhere in his character design. I get that dc was going for diversity here but if you're gonna make a character half-white at least show it a little in the character's design.
>>
I believe he has freckles and they sometimes gave him blue eyes, but I don't know. With white Wally back the better it is he doesn't look too ambiguous. They need to be distinct.
>>
>>93831856
They can be distinct without making Wally look like he isn't from the same Family at all.
>>
>>93831803
Eh. I mean, Obama's half white. Appearances vary.
>>
>>93831911
If they were siblings I'd agree that there should be some visual similarity but not cousins. I don't like anything like my cousins and we're the same race.

Before he was retconned into a different character I wanted him to have reddish hair at least but it defeats the purpose now.
>>
File: 8d6fce7c0d110c39a57deee7dc4e3099.jpg (268KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8d6fce7c0d110c39a57deee7dc4e3099.jpg
268KB, 833x1000px
>>93831919
Obama definitely doesn't look black. You could put an actual black person next to him and anyone would see that. It's just that in America (and other places) black/white people are seen as black.
But yeah its true that some mixed people would look this way it just makes no sense to make him half white if you were just gonna make him entirely black.
>>93831982
I didn't mean they should make Wally look like Wally, I meant they should of gave him at least some of his dads features.
>>
>>93832045
Booth designed black Wally based on his biracial nephew. If you want to argue with the guy that his family doesn't look mixed enough that's on you.
>>
>>93831803
niggers.
>>
>>93832197
>Booth designed black Wally based on his biracial nephew.

>Bendis designs black character based on his daughter
>is a horrible smug cunt

>Booth designs black character based on his nephew
>is a horrible smug cunt
>Booth designs black character based on his nephew
>is a horrible smug cunt

I'm starting to see a pattern here.
>>
>>93832698
Booth is the artist not the writer. I think Venditt and/or Jensen are to blame on the weird racist thuggish characterization.

Glad they've mostly cut that out and he's just got daddy issues.
>>
>>93832045
Now Obama looks hispanic
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 293x172px
Same kinda thing with Miles, the Spider-Man PS4 trailer reminded me that he's supposed to be half hispanic.
>>
>>93832197
Not gonna blame Booth this time. >>93831803
Booth gave him lighter chin structure and blue eyes. Since he keft the comic, no one bothers to give him blue eyes anymore and Jesus Merino draws him a full Kenyan.
>>
>>93832819
That combo is even more likely to produce someone that just looks black
>>
>>93832045
Every black american is black/white. The blood is so mixed they don't really resemble west Africans anymore. You're not going to be able to tell a "black" american from a more recent mix half the time
>>
fuck off
>>
>>93832045
>Obama definitely doesn't look black.
Laughing way too hard, white people are ignorant beyond belief man.
>>
Because the TV show.
>>
>>93835721
Keiynan is mixed
>>
>>93832045
>Obama definitely doesn't look black.

Yes he does.
>>
>>93831803
He's half-white the same way Kyle Rayner is half-Hispanic: Nominally.
>>
>>93832045
If you think Obama doesn't look black you have a problem with your eyes.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.