[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going by the the rules and logic of The Brave Little Toaster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: The-brave-little-toaster-21.png (916KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
The-brave-little-toaster-21.png
916KB, 1440x900px
Going by the the rules and logic of The Brave Little Toaster movie, which appliances in other /co/ media were treated the best by their "Masters"

My money is on everything owned by Hank Hill.
>>
>>93831274
Double D's, maybe? I don't know many characters characterized by their care towards their property.
>>
>>93831356
Batman?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-07-12-23h55m05s266.png (168KB, 464x354px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-07-12-23h55m05s266.png
168KB, 464x354px
Hank installed a brand new water heater without checking the old seals
>>
File: Monster House Japanese Poster.jpg (80KB, 580x808px) Image search: [Google]
Monster House Japanese Poster.jpg
80KB, 580x808px
>>93831274
Hank's home is like appliance heaven for sure.

Speaking of Brave Little Toaster. Are houses alive too? Houses are essentially giant appliances and would that mean hauntings in the little toaster universe are houses rebelling with the other appliances in cahoots?
>>
>>93833453
Nah houses are just a place for your stuff.

My question is...what would a car think of its Master if it fucked it, like a mechanophile.
>>
>>93833453
The whole "appliance" rule seemed to be pretty consistently only things that rely on electrical power.

But that shit was thrown out the window in the sequel where a minor character was a faucet. Even though, you know, they had faucets in the first movie.
>>
>>93833767
Refrigerators are also alive as confirmed in the Go to Mars movie yet the refrigerator in the first movie wasn't.

Though I guess it's a possibility that the fridge was dead, which means they tried to use the corpse of one of their friends as a mode of transportation.
>>
>>93833767
so...what about a vibrator?
>>
>>93833842
Yeah, you're right. And Fridges are undeniably appliances.

Also, in the first movie, there was ALSO a living fridge. At the parts shop. He knocks down the door. He doesn't have a face though either, but he's animate.

Maybe the Master's fridge was animate, alive, just didn't have a face or any desire to move about.
>>
>>93833887
I guess it was an afterthought on the producer's part but it always bugged me when I was a kid. I assumed the fridge had a psychotic stroke and died like the air condition.
>>
File: Scrooge.jpg (86KB, 938x714px) Image search: [Google]
Scrooge.jpg
86KB, 938x714px
>>93831274

It's a combination of miserliness, a tendency to get attached to things he's had a long time, and the fact that Gyro works insanely cheap.
>>
I wonder if HankTron can talk to appliances
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.