[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright assholes, apparently my friend made a thread on here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Alright assholes, apparently my friend made a thread on here yesterday saying he loved this piece of shit, you then went and told him that the TV show, which was more faithful to the source material and actually encapsulated it's themes and ideas, is bad.

What the actual fuck is wrong with this board? Give me one good, real reason why Todd McFarlane's Spawn is bad? Protip: you fucking can't
>>
>>93830160
Spawn is just bad in general.
>>
>>93830160
lol what "themes and ideas"? Spawn is as brainless as it gets. The cartoon was fun, but it's no masterpiece.
>>
>>93830160
Its a relic of the 90s on the same level as a edgey high school kid drawing
>>
>>93830264
>>93830295
>>93830296

You still haven't proved it's bad, try harder.
>>
>>93830338
Actually you should try and make a compelling argument for why Spawn is even good. He hasn't been relevant for over a decade and yet nostalgic faggots wont shut up about him
>>
>>93830410

Spawn is good because of the atmosphere, characters, and overarching story that spans huge lengths and reconnects so much from the beginning all the way to the end. The original story, while edgy as fuck, is an incredible ride that makes you feel for the pain Al Simmons feels as Spawn, as well as the horrors other characters face in their daily lives within the confines of the hell they call life. It's moody, interesting, and fun as hell.
>>
File: irate.jpg (3MB, 5000x6039px) Image search: [Google]
irate.jpg
3MB, 5000x6039px
>>93830338
You sound like the Irate Gamer desu
>>
The movie actually was pretty faithful. The only things they changed were Jason Wynn killing Al instead of Chapel and Terry is now white. It was basically an adaptation of of Spawn's first arc.
>>
File: 1459968190743.png (184KB, 342x343px) Image search: [Google]
1459968190743.png
184KB, 342x343px
>>93830490
that's not a bad synopsis anon
>>
>>93830160
>my friend
You don't have any fucking friends, stop lying.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.