[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how long until She-Hulk is a horndog again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1499746614796.jpg (125KB, 786x1003px) Image search: [Google]
1499746614796.jpg
125KB, 786x1003px
So how long until She-Hulk is a horndog again?
>>
>>93829272
Fuck if I know. She Hulk is currently a mess (in that she is a broken person and also it feels like her comics don't go anywhere).

But give me the sauce for that shit, I need possible artists for a game i'm planning and it involves big women.
>>
File: 1499875335493.jpg (497KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1499875335493.jpg
497KB, 1988x3056px
Patsy just needs to eat her out and get her out of her funk.
>>
File: kara_by_regourso-d98ucqo.jpg (130KB, 773x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kara_by_regourso-d98ucqo.jpg
130KB, 773x1000px
>>93830624
Regourso apparently.

What's the plan for the game?
>>
>>93830722
Thanks my nigga. It's just a concept involving space exploration (and big babes with Barbarella outfits) and shit like that. I'm still working on the script.
>>
>>93829272
She's not a horn dog any more?

What happened?
>>
>>93831239
she took an anti-Thanos missile to the tits, almost killed her
>>
>>93831260
So, she's just traumatized and somber. That doesn't sound like she's no longer horndogging, just that there's a time and place.

Or did she like, reject sex with someone dear to her with something like "oh, I'm sorry, I'm not feeling it anymore"?
>>
>>93829272
If a woman that tall and busty ever leaned over from the cloudtops to say that to me, my boner would give me whiplash.
>>
>>93831325
Marvel wants her to be the new Hulk.
>>
>>93831364
they've already changed her title back to she-hulk n legacy
>>
>>93829272
Give it five to seven years.

Let the SJW rampage die down & we'll be starting seeing sex jokes again.
>>
Honestly, all her current gloominess seems to be related to her thinking Bruce is dead. When she finds out he isn't she'll probably cheer up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.