[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Episodes that made you cry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

ITT: Episodes that made you cry
>>
...did he get his ears surgically removed?
>>
>>93828964
i think he was a metaphor for either born again monk or bully gets cancer and apologies to everyone he ever hurt. not 100% sure, haven't seen this episode in 12+ years
>>
>>93829044
I remember he joined some commune that revolved around rainbows or unicorns or something, and that's why he wasn't a bully anymore. I just don't remember if there was any explanation as to why he didn't have any ears.
>>
>>93829135

it was just a cartoon joke on shaving the hair, ears went to
>>
File: Moral-Orel-7.1.png (992KB, 1167x900px) Image search: [Google]
Moral-Orel-7.1.png
992KB, 1167x900px
This.
My parents, my future.
>>
>>93828937

Was it because you were touched that a childhood bully redeemed and reformed himself, or were you sad that Heffer and Norbert beat him up afterwards
>>
File: 7408.png (213KB, 397x398px) Image search: [Google]
7408.png
213KB, 397x398px
>>93829624
Sadly, my bullies didn't change until after high school, where most of them are miserable and changed because their life became shitty and want others to feel sorry for them now and not because they actually reformed.

BUT it lead me to see that people CAN change
>>
File: 1499702966151.jpg (463KB, 1057x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1499702966151.jpg
463KB, 1057x1129px
>>
>>93828937
>gets beat up by Heffer and Filbert at the end of the episode
He did nothing wrong
>>
>>93829715
your joy for another person being miserable makes you just as bad as them. and that makes me feel worse
>>
>>93830078
>your joy for another person being miserable makes you just as bad as them.

lol I bet you side with the guy who, when the hero has a chance to kill the villian, says "nooooo if you kill him you're just as bad."
>>
>>93830078

>your joy for another person being miserable makes you just as bad as them.

No it makes him German.

Schadenfreude baby
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.