[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Instant-Kill Mode job to Thanos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6628.jpg (32KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6628.jpg
32KB, 500x263px
Will Instant-Kill Mode job to Thanos?
>>
>>93828235
Yes because the joke will be if Spider-Man ever resorted to killing the suit plays a message from Tony reminding him with great power comes great responsibility. And Peter should think twice before resorting to killing someone.

That's why it's almost always the first option. It's Stark's final check and balance for his first young Avenger.

Also it'll come at a point in Infinity War when Stark is dead and Peter goes nuts. Then he'll reflect on it in the later films.
>>
>>93828235
It will probably be used on some nameless alien goons whose lives don't matter.
>>
>>93828506
wouldn't fat flipnigger have seen that when he was fucking around with the suit?
>>
Everyone will job to Thanos.

Read the comic. They all fucking die. Everyone dies.
>>
>>93828506
I'm screencapping this.
>>
>>93828984
Except Wanda.
>>
>>93828506
No dumbass, Tony loves murdering people. Besides he thought it was locked behind the training wheels program
>>
>>93829151
>No dumbass, Tony loves murdering people
and he expects peter to be better than him
>>
Why is everyone in the MCU a murderer?
>>
>>93829178
By murdering more people.
>>
>>93828984
Who do they even have that might do anything to Thanos in terms of the first wave? Wanda's there, Hulk and Thor might get a hit or two in, Strange maybe? I doubt they'll all get merc'd in the first movie, but there's not many that can even step to Thanos in his non-gauntlet state.
>>
>>93828506
>Yes because the joke will be if Spider-Man ever resorted to killing the suit plays a message from Tony reminding him with great power comes great responsibility. And Peter should think twice before resorting to killing someone.
Avengers does not have a no-kill code. Tony doesn't, and neither does Steve or Thor. The Avengers are called on dire emergencies, emergencies that warrant lethal force. If Peter accepted his Iron Spider suit, he would understand that he would be required to kill people using it if necessary.

However, as long as he stay as the friendly neighbourhood Spider-man, he can afford to not kill. And Peter probably realised he isn't ready to be a soldier.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.