[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rip Jane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (272KB, 1200x911px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272KB, 1200x911px
Burp
>>
>>93825112
Good riddance.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1024x768px
>>93825112
Wasn't gonna last anyways, cancer plus Tom admitted on tumbler the orginals always win out.

Absence of heart boosts sales. Sam is already not cap.
>>
You mean Death of the Woman Who I Have No Idea Why She Is Here Seriously What Made Thor Unworthy Again and Her Worthy?

Though that probably wouldn't fit well on the title page.
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 630x968px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 630x968px
>>93825216
Can't wait.
>>
Did they ever explain what the fuck Jane was doing on the moon when she picked up the hammer?
>>
>>93825281
Smashing the patriarchy using her moon womb powers, obviously.
>>
>>93825281
She was on the Council of Realms as Midgard's representative and Asgardia was on the moon at the time. That was never a question that needed explained.
>>
>>93825281
They never even explained what made her not only worthy in the first place but why Mjolnir works so much better for her
>>
>>93825112
Will she at the very least go visit the son she abandoned for no justifiable reason before she dies? Seriously, I wish somebody would acknowledge the fact that she's a deadbeat mom, they could easily try and justify it by saying that her ex-husband doesn't want her to be with him him or something.
>>
>>93825112
Don't worry kids. They will then resurrect her, turn her black and name her Valkyrie.
>>
>>93825319
>That was never a question that needed explained.
It is when she was bedridden and barely able to stand.
>>
>>93825364
Tumblr powers.

Anyways. I don't hate jane..im glad the whining will stop. Old thor fans hate jane so much you get banned from their meessage boards.

More hated than riri or cho.
>>
>>93825412
Nah.

She dies.
>>
>>93825364
It works better for her because she's a beautiful vaginal snowflake with menses of the gods and not a straight fucking white male cis het shitlord of a fuck who literally rapes one in four some every time he goes outside yaas queen slay! Why wouldn't Mjolnir choose to work better for that?
>>
>>93825461
>>More hated than riri or cho.

Give Riri time, she's well on her way there.
>>
>>93825421
Doesn't the moon have lower gravity? Seems that it'd be a lot easier to walk around on it.
>>
>>93825461
>im glad the whining will stop
The whining will never stop. Peterfags are still bitching about Spock.
>>
>>93825607
At best, that just means she crawled to the hammer. That doesn't explain how nobody noticed her or why she went out to get it in the first place. Did the hammer reach out to her or something?
>>
>>93825724
>Did the hammer reach out to her or something?
Probably? Its been shown that the hammer seems to have some kinda affection for Jane and literally talks to her.
>>
>>93825542
Nope.
>>
>>93825607
The lunar dust is also toxic and the low gravity fucks with your balance.
>>
>>93825624
Not anymore. They bitch about the marriage.
>>
The Death of Mighty Thor not the Death of Jane Foster. It'll be a cop-out where her cancer is cured so she'll have no reason to be a whor.
>>
>>93825970
In what way is Riri not completely awful?
>>
>>93826007
Thats subjective. The point is who is hated more and that is jane thor. Riri fucks up shit while Jane thor is written as perfect mary sue who is best Thor says the hammer.

Most thor fans are men who want white power fantasty and women into hunky fabio Odison.
>>
>>93825979
>>93825607
Did they ever address if that patch of the moon with the breathable atmosfere also has different gravity and temperature and is protected from space dusts and whatnot? I know comic writers aren't the smartest bunch, but you'd think by now it'd be common knowledge that there are more problems with space and other bodies beyond just no air.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.