[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Riri

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 18

File: image.png (2MB, 2197x1026px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2197x1026px
Is forever.
>>
Fuck sake, she's awful
>>
Fuck off, I refuse to believe it. Bendis' daughterfu will be forgotten like the shit character she is.
>>
>>93824844
I agree, Robby reyes is awful.
>>
You know, she'd learn something and grow as a character if she actually listened to Tony.

Instead it's typical rebellious teenager ignoring her experienced elders because she knows everything.
>>
>>93824823
>got her ass kicked

Pics? Not enough black girl ryona.
>>
>>93824865
Great character with flaws. All Bendis legacy stuff sticks. Miles too.

Rip Jane Thor and Sam Cap. Whore and captain nigger was most hated.
>>
>As a result of exposure to Jackson Arvad and James Melvin's "magno-chamber", Will-O'-The-Wisp has the ability to control the electro-magnetic particles that make up his body. This enables him to vary the density of his body to make part, or all, of his body intangible or rock hard similar to the synthezoid Vision. In addition, he also has superhuman strength at higher densities, and has superhuman speed and durability. Also, he has the ability of flight, and at subsonic speeds, Will-O'-The-Wisp appears to be nothing more than a glowing sphere. Will-O'-The-Wisp can also mesmerize people for a short period of time. Will-O'-The-Wisp can will the molecules of his body to oscillate at a small distance from his body, making him look like an ethereal glowing sphere.

I mean, that actually seems like a pretty tricky opponent to fight.
>>
>>93824880
Shit taste
>>
>>93824917

What's great about her?
>>
>>93824919
Bendis has this thing where he shits on any villain that isn't an A-lister, regardless of their powers and threat. It's become very annoying to see the likes of Annihilus jobbing in a single panel like a throwaway villain.
>>
>>93824917
What are Miles' flaws?

He wins every fight by touching his opponent. He's like one punch man without the meta or ennui.
>>
>>93824823
>Implying Wisp isn't actually a somewhat dangerous opponent

Literally a mega science nerd with the power to control his density. The only thing holding him back is that he's not insanely evil or anything.
>>
>>93824919
Yeah but he's a jobber and everyone knows it, even in-universe.
>>
>>93824984
He's an objectivist at heart therefore views all villains in the Marvel universe as degenerate and of low character. He really has no interest at all in the substance or craft of super hero adventure stories. His solutions to problems are never intriguing, His fights are boring because nothing ever happens. He hates most of the Marvel Universe.

The only thing that makes me okay with how fucking ubiquitous his shit has been is that 1) he seems to be stuck writing stories he hates and these inserts are just his most recent attempt to make that fate tolerable and 2) mid 2000's Marvel had some good writers that probably only got a shot because Bendis was so successful.

Still though... fuck his writing and fuck his comics.

He is the Rob Liefield of writing.
>>
>>93824823
Yes she's one of the daughter of Bendis, this is the other one, both and Morales will be with us until he leave Marvel
>>
>>93824919
>Will-O'-The-Wisp can also mesmerize people for a short period of time.

PLEASE tell me that chocolate in OP got hypnotized.
>>
>>93825082
Bendis has never touched Lunella to my knowledge.
>>
>>93825119
Not sure about that, he has a weird attraction to black characters >Morales, Riri, Cage, I think he did some Black Panther too ...
>>
>>93825217

Well, his kids are black.
>>
>>93825244
2 of 3 we all know
>>
>>93824995
>He wins every fight by touching his opponent. He's like one punch man without the meta or ennui.

1. Beaten by hammerhead
2. Loses his mother.
3. He didn't protect tony stark and cause him to get beaten to death.
4. He lost his girlfriend.
5. He lost his universe.
6. He can't catch blackcat.
>>
>>93824823
She. Is. Everything. YAAASSSS QUEEN!!
>>
>>93825314
Those aren't flaws. Those are bad things that happened to him. Classic Mary Sue gloss.

Also, what? He remembers his Universe dying and he just goes to high school? He knows that for some reason the universe was destroyed and what? His best friend was saved for narrative convenience? What does fat asian friend think about all that? Did his friend's family get saved or is he an interdimensional refugee like Rachel Grey?
>>
File: spongebob.gif (196KB, 264x269px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.gif
196KB, 264x269px
Be honest with me /co/, can marvel ever ever EVER hope to recover from the damage Bendis and Slott have wrought?
>>
File: anime was a mistake.png (659KB, 861x487px) Image search: [Google]
anime was a mistake.png
659KB, 861x487px
>>93825380
>>
>>93825082
>this is the other one
No it isn't. Not only does Bendis have nothing to do with Lunella, but he's 1. never written her, and 2. clearly doesn't like her because she takes away from Riri being the smartest and most special.

The one time Riri showed up in Lunella's book, Lunella shits on her and tells her that she's smarter than her and needs to learn her place.
>>
>>93825314
>1. Beaten by hammerhead
TWICE!
>>
>>93825434

If they get rid of Bendis, Slott, and Sana Amanat, we might have a chance.
>>
>>93825434
>damage Slott has wrought
What fucking damage? Writing a mediocre Spider-man run hardly affects the rest of Marvel. Hell, JMS did more damage to Spider-man with OMD, Sins Past, and all that Totem shit.

If Slott's run were to end today, what apperently ever lasting irreversible damage would be left? Oh no, Black Cat is temporarily a villain and... that's about it. How awful!
>>
>>93825538
>Hell, JMS did more damage to Spider-man with OMD, Sins Past, and all that Totem shit.

OMD and Sins Past were both editorial decisions that he didn't want to write. Blame Quesada for that, not JMS.
>>
>>93824984
That is the mentality of writing that's been killing Marvel for almost two decades now. The complete lack of respect for any characters that aren't mainstream or immediately popular.

That's why Marvel has such a poor state of villains to use, because any that isn't considered A list is just a joke, regardless of their importance or previous achievements.

I remember back when Scourge killed off a bunch of villains because they had too many. Now they need the reverse.
>>
>>93825469
>The one time Riri showed up in Lunella's book, Lunella shits on her and tells her that she's smarter than her and needs to learn her place.
I'm starting to enjoy how much of a little bitch she is.
>>
>>93825434
Quesadilla lit the match way before that. Civil War was shit and ruined everything.
>>
>>93825469
>No it isn't
Not sure lad. This is Sabrina from the instagram of Bendis
>>
>>93825469
here more
>>
>>93825585

>I remember back when Scourge killed off a bunch of villains because they had too many. Now they need the reverse.

They need to resurrect a bunch of dead ones?
>>
>>93825585
>he says while DC is still using Zoom for the millionth time
>>
>>93825058
Can you imagine something written by Bendis and drawn by Liefeld?
>>
>>93825807
That is cute.
>>
>>93825826
Might as well. They barely have any left.
>>
>>93825573
The editorial demand for Sins Past was that the kids couldn't be Peter's. Making them Osborn's was JMS' decision.
>>
>>93825645
>Bendis' has a black daughter therefore all black kids in Marvel are Bendis creations
Not how this works, champ.
>>
>>93824823

For fuck sake this needs to stop.
>>
File: displeas.jpg (101KB, 688x555px) Image search: [Google]
displeas.jpg
101KB, 688x555px
>>93825380
>YAAASSSS QUEEN!!
>>
>>93825829
Funny enough I agree about Zoom entirely, but DC in general has at least tried utilizing lesser known villains as of late, and reinstating them as threats as opposed to shitting on them.
>>
>>93825903

In other words, the same editorial demand of "no marriage, no kids, no realistic adult life for Peter Parker" resulted in a horrible story. Again, it's Quesada's fault.
>>
>>93825920
He has a black girl WITH GLASSES!!! > Lunella confirmed, the glasses are purple in both cases and in her diary
>>
File: Shin Ghost Rider.jpg (298KB, 797x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Shin Ghost Rider.jpg
298KB, 797x1200px
>>93824880
Robbie was the best character to come out of All-New All Different Marvel.
>>
>>93825645
>Moon Girl's a black girl with glasses therefore she can only be Bendis's daughter

Look, I can get not being able to tell black people apart at a glance. Earnestly believing that black people are actually identical (to the extent that you use it as evidence in an argument) is another thing.
>>
You can tell marvel thinks they're being SO PROGRESSIVE by giving her that big nappy hair
>>
File: maaan.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
maaan.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93826315
>didn't even explain or ever get to the transformation
>never resolved Robbie's need to kill
FUCK Marlel
>>
>>93824823

Starkfags are analcancer and deserve having their brand die an ignoble death.
>>
>>93826315
what is it that you like about Robbie? I'm not arguing I'm just not really that familiar with this Ghost Rider
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (111KB, 1639x922px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
111KB, 1639x922px
>>93827040
You know he did that self-insertion, is a shame because he can only be Wilson Fisk
>>
>>93824823
I like how Bendis has the Tony A.I. reminding you he's not Stark like this, and then over in Secret Empire he acts exactly like Tony and is called "Tony" by everyone.
>>
>>93825490

They don't need to get rid of Slott just get him on another hero.
>>
>>93826315
>Robbie is the best character to come out of All-New All Different
>Jaime is the best character to come out of post-Identity Crisis DC

What is the secret of the little latino boys, /co/?
>>
>>93825434
Nearly the entire company would need to be cleaned out at this point, and they'd need to do a ground-up relaunch to clean house.

Get a back-to-basics approach on all titles, and focus on strong, compelling adventure stories rather than political grandstanding. Make sure that we actually WANT to see the characters triumph rather than have half of them be annoying twits.

Hell, if DC was able to do it after fans didn't really like the New 52, there might be hope for Marvel. But it'd require some incredibly heavy self-reflection on editorial's part.
>>
>>93827429
Ok, Alonso and all the writers are fired, now what? who would be in charge?
>>
>>93825963
You can be forced down a bad road and still make it worse.

Don't immediately forgive all his sins just because he was led down a bad road. He contributed.
>>
>>93827144
>Let's insert DUDEBRO Hulk in a Ghostrider book along with Silk, the first EVER asian american female superhero because no one gives a shit about her, and Lau-Wolverine cause why not?

I wonder what goes through people's heads when they make these retarded decisions, and now Robbie is fucking dead as a character.
>>
>>93827429
>But it'd require some incredibly heavy self-reflection on editorial's part.

So essentially you're saying Marvel is screwed ?
>>
>>93827533
It was supposed to be a new take on the Circle of Four, which should have been obvious from the title and the line up. The problem was that it was really fucking bad and a terrible way to start off a new solo relaunch, especially since sales were shit for the previous volume.
>>
File: angr.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
angr.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93827533
>Also, let's make sure most of the book is about them, and have Robbie be the after-thought!
I don't know if the crossover was an editorial mandate or Felipe Smith came up with it, but either way fuck Marvel
>>
>>93827728
This anon knows his shit.
>>
>>93826315
Yet, it didn't sell or had any pipularity . Co only likes what no one likes.

I don't care for the character.
>>
>>93824823
>Riri

Literally who?
>>
>>93824823
Should she become a villain?
>>
File: willothewisp.jpg (16KB, 474x722px) Image search: [Google]
willothewisp.jpg
16KB, 474x722px
>>93824919
>>
>>93825930
What?
black women being beat while white men say they whine to much?
>>
>>93825058
Stan Lee: "So, Brian, tell us about this character, Riri..."
BMB: "She's smart and everyone loves her, she's even better than Tony."
SL: "But what does she have to overcome? What challenges does she face?"
BMB: "She has to invent phoney racism so she can fight it, and she has to cope with people living how awesome and wow she is."
SL: "So, she's boring as fuck, Brian."
BMB: "She's my daughterfu!"
>>
>>93825573
JMS is a great writer at his best (he can present both sides of an argument fairly, and understands how to do allegory, unlike Spencer or the various SJW's) but he can be awful at his worst.
>>
>>93825613
God damn, this true? I thought she was just a conceited twerp, but if Moon Girl's a straight-up asshole, that'd be hilarious.
>>
>>93824880
Don't let the memesters tell you otherwise but yeah, he is. ANGR was carried entirely by Moore's art and the minute he left everything with Robbie went to shit.
>>
>>93827255
Not that anon, but I like how responsible and down to earth Robbie is. He's had a rough life, but he's making the best of it, and doing whatever he can to take care of his brother. He's like an S.E. Hinton character.
>>
>>93824880
Idiot
>>
>>93824823
wait, why arent the millions of african colored americans buying this comic now that they finally have a character that represents them?
>>
>>93824823
Why did they name her slang for "retard"?
>>
>>93827728
>Circle of Four
Who were a new take on the New Fantastic Four.
>>
I'll lay odds that Bendis writes her out somehow when he wraps up his run on Iron Man rather than allow any other writer to have her.
>>
I actually like Riri just not as Iron Man, she shoulda taken on the war machine mantle or operated as a hybrid war machine/oracle
>>
>>93824880

>picture of Riri
>she
>yeah I agree I also hate this character nobody has mentioned or implied any mention of
>>
>>93829320

Why would Stan Lee be anywhere near that conversation? Is this 1968?
>>
How does Bendis keep making this character more unlikable with each issue? It's almost impressive in a way.
>>
>>93824823
how does her hair not get caught in the helmet
or not get in her face in the helmet
>>
>>93825585
This.

>Be Scorpion
>Give Spider-Man one of the most famous ass-whoopings in his mythos
>Have deep connection to Jameson, and in turn Spider-Man
>Be characterized as a psychotic, unhinged nutjob that is physically superior to Spider-Man in every way
>Hurr Mac's a weenie retard now

>Be Flag Smasher
>Cause Cap to take his first life since WW2
>Be classified as a world spanning threat
>Be a physical match for Cap that almost overthrew multiple governments at once
>Hurr politics r dumb make him silly

>Be Abomination
>Be Hulk's greatest adversary
>Be one of the only villains able to take out the Hulk one on one
>Be also cunning and tactical, even killing Bruce's wife
>Hurr Red Hulk is cooler kill him with a big gun
>Also say that Colossus one-punched him off screen

>Be Fin Fang Foom
>Be a threat to Doctor Strange
>Be a major final boss-tier villain for Iron Man
>Manipulate the Mandarin of all people to set up your master plan
>Hurr big dumb monster back to Monster Island you go
>>
>>93825314
On the other hand, he got to punch Gwen in the face. /co/ has gotta like that at least.
>>
>>93825538
This. Slott is awful on Spider-Man, but it stays in Spider related stuff. Bendis has much wider interests. When the onSlott is finally done, it can be remembered as bad run, albeit the longest running. It's a footnote in comic history
>>
>>93825434
Never

start reading DC
>>
>>93829320
Invent racism...

That's new even for 4chan
>>
>>93824891
that's just an agist stereotype not all teens do that, like how not all blacks call everyone nigga
>>
>>93824823
What's wrong with getting defeated by Will O' The Wisp? He's a powerful villain that gives Spider-Man trouble and she's a rookie who is only good against enemies whose tech she can hack, nothing to be embarrassed about.
>>
>>93836234
Well, her origin story is her interrupting class to say she'll be a doctor, only to be disappointed at the homeroom teacher being supportive and telling her she can become anything she wants. She even brought a picture of Mae Carol Jemison to prove her point for nothing.

So she keeps staring holes into the homeroom teacher's back to put her down until the poor woman finally goes "Fine! You'll never be... Tony Stark!" out of exasperation.

And this is how Riri became Legacy Iron Man.
>>
>>93827768
Wait, why is GHOSTRIDER useless without his car?

I thought the Spirit of Vengeance made the currently used vehicle or device powerful, not that a particular vehicle gives him power?
>>
>>93836283
See>>93824984
>>
>>93836283

Marvel treats all of their villains like complete jokes. Which I guess explains why all of their events revolve around fighting heroes.
>>
>>93836495

Robbie Reyes isn't the Spirit of Vengeance like Danny or Johnny. He's possessed by the spirit of a mass murderer who was killed by the police, rather than a fallen angel or a demon. The guy's spirit haunted the car, so that's how Robbie was exposed to the spirit.
>>
>>93824919
And she feels ashamed this guy beat her?
There are far lower villans they could have used for this plot instead
>>
>>93832445
Why?
>>
File: Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_1_33.jpg (101KB, 486x738px) Image search: [Google]
Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_1_33.jpg
101KB, 486x738px
>>93824903

There are no pics to share because her getting her ass handed to her by Wisp occurred off-panel. Would be bad optics to show a black girl getting a beatdown by a white man.

Thats the fundamental problem with Riri. You can't do anything with her without potentially stirring up identity politics. She'll never be allowed to have a Spider Man #33 moment of her own, and because of that we'll never grow to like the character who has never earned anything she has.
>>
>>93836571

Yeah. Should have used Stilt Man instead.
>>
>>93836559
That's a lot less interesting and cool than I thought it was. still, I suppose it all depends on execution, as always.

Thanks anon.

So what happened to the Spirit of Vengeance then?
>>
>>93836435
Were I less familar with marvel I would say that was written as a joke.
>>
>>93836581
What happened in spider man 33?
>>
>>93825058
>He is the Rob Liefield of writing.

jesus christ that is EXACTLY what he is
>>
Here's a picture of Will-O-The-Wisp. Apparently he started out as a Spidey Villain.
>>
>>93836582
Dude, don't count out Stilt Man. Have you seen how tall he is?
>>
>>93825058
>He is the Rob Liefield of writing.
More like the Greg Land. It's all copy and paste, same voices same plots.
>>
>>93835170
To be fair, Mac Gargan has been portrayed as a serious threat in recent years, both as Venom and as Scorpion. And so has Fin Fang Foom.
The original Flag-Smasher is still dead, but in Deadpool he and his organization were treated like dangerous psychos that posed a real threat, even if by the end Deadpool killed them all in comically gruesome ways.
Abomination was portrayed as a huge threat during Chaos War and when he was brought back during Waid's Hulk run (I believe they teleported him to Saturn to get rid of or something).
>>
>>93824984
He'll shit on A-List villains too if he doesn't like them very much.
>>
>>93829125
No, that video from Diversity Comics is cool, they should do with all of that, Morales, Kamala, Riri, X23, Moon Girl, Whor, Reyes, America Chavez and Carol, like they did with new warriors in Civil War, make them to fuck up something big, and then remove them from the comics
>>
>>93824995
Inexperience.
Self-doubt because his father figures are both excriminals.
Anger issues that cause him to run into dumb situations.
Not enough street smarts to keep a secret identity from anyone for long.
Annoyingly approval-seeking.
>>
more like REEEEREEEE amirite
>>
>>93824823
You know, this is the real problem with comics. In books without pictures you can imagine the character look any way you like.
>>
>>93824919
Reminder that this guy almost killed Spider-Man.
>>
>>93837170
Forgot to add: in his second appearance
>>
>>93836758
Carol is great though.
>>
>>93837216
>>93837170
Doesn't matter, he's an obscure character and Bendis thinks his name is stupid, therefore losing to him is embarrassing.
Just this week Bendis also had a scene that was nothing but shitting all over the Armadillo.
>>
File: descarga.jpg (10KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
10KB, 189x267px
>>93837376
>Carol is great though.
Call me when she return to this, and I have to add also Chulk and the new hawkeye whatever is called and maybe Nova
>>
>>93837376
>>93837689 And Gwenpool
>>
>>93837703
Gwenpool seems like she only works as a standalone thing and trying to add her to all the crossover shit would only make her worse. I'd prefer it if she was just an AU at this point and was allowed to ignore the rest of the comics to do her own thing.
>>
>>93837726
She will be fucked just like they fuck Kamala and will be another toxic character
>>
She gonna found the Diversityvengers or something?
>>
>>93824823
I hate her but that is some good art
>>
File: originofasupervillain.png (680KB, 563x868px) Image search: [Google]
originofasupervillain.png
680KB, 563x868px
>>93836758
He was right about her being a very sinister character. Having a desire of oppression in grade school and focusing her life on replicating Tony Stark's work because it was the name her teacher said when she begged for a name of someone she'd never be as successful as. And to top that off, shemakes her suit out of parts she stole from a lab at MIT where she was given a free ride.
>>
>>93837968
her teacher should have said the janitor, i would love to read that story
>>
>>93837689
the only ms marvel in my heart
>>
>>93837968
>Why won't you oppress me evil white woman!
>>
>>93825876
I want to see this.
>>
>>93825826
The Hood did that.
>>
>>93827509
>who would be in charge?
I'll do it, any requests?
>>
>>93836571

I think the implication is that she's so egotistical that she feels like she should be one-shotting villains like Doctor Doom and Magneto in her first week of heroing. The arrogance of youth and all that. Her inability to face up to her own shortcomings is in and of itself a shortcoming which she can't face up to.
>>
>>93837968
The way young Riri's dialogue is written forces me to read it in Starfire's voice from Teen Titans Go.
>>
>>93836594
Probably still with Johnny
>>
>>93830483
robby sucked hipster.

Another failed hispanic character. Besides we got ketch.
>>
>>93840212
So why does he suck then, because you say so? Back up your argument
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 300x307px
>>93836611
kys
>>
>>93839936
He is. Johnny actually appears in ANGR to help out Robbie.
>>
>>93831739

No, Bendis will want her to be a mainstay in the Marvel universe. If he could find a way to insert her into every single book, he would.
>>
>>93836629
Yeah he's actually kind of OP like Graviton or Molecule Man but the silly name and costume has doomed him. Even though the name has a cool real world history to it it just doesn't sound intimidating for a villain.
>>
>>93840655
>unironically using "kys"
reddit
>>
>>93827144
hofuck, that's some devilman tier design
>>
>>93841977
I doubt it. The character is based on his daughter, I bet he's incredibly protective of her. Riri appears on like three pages in the Secret Empire miniseries and has all of four lines. Outside of Bendis's title she doesn't seem to make any impactful appearances and I bet it's because nobody wants to piss Bendis off by getting his daughterfu "wrong"
>>
>>93837968
>someone thought this was a good idea
>>
>>93837968
What kind of a mindset is that for a little girl?
>>
>>93846148
A badly written one
>>
>>93846148

You don't get it, she's really, REALLY smart.
>>
>>93825434
>reboot with good writers
thats an easy way to do it
>>
>Rhodes has already has a black niece interested in engineering and Tony offered to teach
>>
>>93846645
Wait, really? Wtf
If that's true then it's proof that Marvel doesn't care for black people, except as tokens to show how "woke" they are
>>
>>93846733
Lili or Lala or something
Buuut
Bendis wouldn't get character royalties from her nor SJW points
>>
>>93824823
Why is Will o' the Wisp a D-grade bitch villain anyway? The guy can turn into energy.
>>
>>93837170
Spider-Man could not really do shit about the guy in the early 80's stuff. Typically Will o Wisp got away almost every time.
>>
>>93846912
Spidey punches and shoots web. Really hard to deal with a guy like Wisp with that moveset.

If I remember that he beat him by luring him into some particle accelerators to make him tired and baiting him to get solid and land a strong blow. Will o wisp was never even a bad guy anyway, it was more of a tragic villain who did revenge stuff with his own hands. I don't know how writers use him now.
>>
>>93846765
He could get SJW points tho, she's still black

>Lili
OK Bendis, that's just insulting
>>
>>93836435
Wait, I though that page was an edit, are you telling me it's the original?
>>
>>93837968
Pfft, I can make up a better origins. Again, I want to start her off as unlikable than turn her into a likable character.
>>
>>93847201
That summarizes my feelings on most modern Marvel
>>
>>93835170
>scorpion

I actually fucking miss that guy. I grew up on the old 1960s Spider-Man and I always thought he was a cool fucking Villian. Some of the comics did him justice and I loved it.

Then yeah...thrown by the wayside because he isn't "good enough"
>>
>>93847192
They mean that if you make a new character for Marvel you get an extra paycheck whenever they do something. So a lot of writers are pushing OCs to try and get money out of it. SJW points are basically just extra so they can justify it without seeming frivolous.
>>
>>93848114
It happens at DC, too. It's why the batfamily has kinda gotten people shoehorned in recently. Harper row and Duke.
>>
File: We'll_meet_again.jpg (156KB, 786x576px) Image search: [Google]
We'll_meet_again.jpg
156KB, 786x576px
>>93837689
Man, this is a sight for sore eyes... Where did it all go wrong, /co/?
>>
>>93849222
Duke is there because someone at DC has a BLACKED fetish
>>
>>93847201
Yes.
>>
>>93846765
It's Lila btw. Lila Rhodes. She appeared in the first volume of Iron Patriot.
>>
>>93850438
>>93846765
>>93846645
Fuck if it was her becoming Iron Man or Iron Heart or whatever, I'd be okay with it
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.