[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 25

Who wins
>>
>>93824797
Tough call. Falcon is military, has Stark enhanced tech, has sweet guns with smart aiming optics, missiles, ECM, an armed drone, etc.

Vulture is hinted at either being ex military or a wartime military contractor, has Alien tech (some features better / worse than Stark), appears to be more clunky in the air but a lot more durable as well.

Final vote goes to Falcon. He's just a headshot away from victory and he can make it happen.
>>
Vulture. He's always been more powerful than Falcon.

>>93824997
Vulture wears a helmet. Falcon does not.
>>
>>93824797
i've always wanted to see these 2 square off in the comics. wonder why they never did
>>
Vulture has more utility in his wings. They're also a lot stronger, as he can smash through concrete pillars with them.

He's also got alien guns.
>>
>>93824797

Well, Spider-Man basically manhandled both Bucky and Falcon in Civil War, while Vulture was actually a real threat. So I'm going to go with Vulture on this one.
>>
Toomes has firepower but Falcon has training. Falcon takes it.
>>
>>93824797
Winglets, when will they learn?
>>
>>93824797
I'm gonna go with Vulture. He's got better weapons, better wings, and a better suit. The only thing Falcon possibly has him beat is combat experience and stamina.
>>
>>93824797
>DEX vs STR
>>
File: 1499644699206.jpg (177KB, 773x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1499644699206.jpg
177KB, 773x1004px
>>93824797
>Spidey handles Falcon and Bucky
>Spidey presumably has trouble with the Vulture

As far as the MCU goes, it's kinda obvious the Vulture is a lot stronger. Unless there's some situational advantage in the movie I'm unaware of.
>>
>>93824797
Shit. Falcon's wings looks so ridiculous now
>>
>>93825255
Falcons are smaller than Vultures, so it's scientifically 100% correct.

Also, their flight styles differed a lot, which was neat. Falcon does a lot more flips and acrobatics, and Vulture does stealth approaches to vehicles and berserk attacks on buildings.
>>
>>93824797
personally I think this is kind of a rock-paper-scissors between Falcon, Spider-man and Vulture. I'd have to say that Falcon probably has an advantage of being more nimble then the Vulture.
>>
>>93825095
>>93825249

This

Also Vulture's wings cut through buildings and planes.
Falcon's wings got ripped off by Winter Soldier.

Falcon would be killed quick.
>>
>>93824797
Why doesn't Falcon have that type of Alien tech?
>>
>>93824797
hmm construction worker versus special forces soldier.... tough choice...
>>
>>93824797
hold up, how does the vultures body support the weight of that rig?
>>
>>93825027

A helmet doesn't protect you from shell shock or headshots.
>>
>>93825330
The only trouble he'd have would be catching him. Falcon seems faster/quicker to turn.
>>
>>93825343
hmm construction worker with alien technology and super weapons versus special forces soldier with little baby manlet wings...tough choice
>>
>>93825358
It does if it's made from alien materials.
>>
This fight's for the birds.
>>
>>93825353
It's self-propelled. Even when he's on the ground it is be pushing up with the fans. Notice that they are pointing downwards.
>>
>>93825353
MCU Vulture's wings are basically the power loader from Aliens with VTOL helicopter rotors. He has to clip himself into it.
>>
>>93825398
And what indication is there that helmet is made from the same material as the wings? Unless I missed something and it's clearly meant to be a remodeled Chitauri helmet.
>>
>>93824797
birdup
>>
>>93825378
we need specs on the wings. Falcons look faster and more nimble. also don't forget redwing...
>>
>>93825424
okay, i see the leg parts now

so its a helicopter version of iron man
>>
>>93825330
I think it's important to note that Falcon's wings were never designed for what he's using them for. From what he said in Winter Soldier he mostly used them in stealth bombing runs and rescue missions; things that required a lot of speed and were not meant for direct combat. Vulture's wings were made from the ground up for combat purposes though, and to carry heavy loads.
>>
>>93824797
>Tiny manlet kite wings
>Massive bladed fuck off wings
My money is on Vulture
>>
Falcon literally just has to have Redwing X-Ray Vulture's big glowing Chitauri grenade power source and he'll blow up. In an unarmed no wings fight, Falcon wins easily, he's been trained by Cap and he could hold his own against an unenhanced Crossbones before that. In a straight up no holds barred aerial battle it's down to this >>93825219, Toomes is way more durable and capable of longer sustained flight, Falcon has the speed and maneuverability to fly rings around him all day but he gets clipped once and he's done for.
>>
>>93825465
Have we seen Falcon catch up to a jet like Vulture did?
>>
>>93825559
Vulture's top speed is definitely higher, but he can't turn as fast.

All falcon has to do is send redwing straight into vulture's helmet so he can't see and crashes into the ground.

Vulture is still probably the favourite, but it's not a certainty win.
>>
>>93825449
I think the fact that Vulture has a helmet is what tips it in his favor. Just by having his head protected and breathing regulated he should be able to do way more in the air that Falcon, namely fly faster and get way more altitude.
>>
File: spiderman-homecoming-trailer-16.jpg (32KB, 717x340px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman-homecoming-trailer-16.jpg
32KB, 717x340px
How was he able to control them with such precision? Brain implant?
>>
>>93825629
I wouldn't be surprised if he has a helmet UI with rudimentary controls like Stark and some kind of remote or wrist-mounted home button that guides it back to him.
>>
>>93825629
It probably has some sort of high-level programming. As in "go there, fuck that up, go there, fuck that up", "land me here and dismount", "land me here and mimic my arms" and that sort of thing.
>>
>>93825330
>Falcon's wings got ripped off by Winter Soldier.

Be fair that was his original experimental military gear. He's gotten a Stark upgrade since then.

Falcon's probably got the edge in speed and maneuverability while Vulture's just got raw power.
>>
Its a tough call, but Id have to lean towards Vulture simply because he can tango with Spider Man, a superhuman with considerable strength and agility. Problem is we dont know the extent of Toomes' suit, or the number of gadgets Falcon has at his disposal. Vulture definitely has more maneuverability, and is probably faster than Sam. Falcons only real advantage here is experience and hit and run tactics
>>
>>93825670
>Vulture definitely has more maneuverability
Not really. He seems to have a lot more inertia against him. Probably has higher top speed.
>>
>>93825694
Vultures turbines allow him to hover and do quick turns, Falcon is basically a runaway train when airborne.
>>
Falcon isn't a powerhouse, he's not supposed to be. He's designated recon in a team with Cap and even when he used his suit in the military.

Vulture on the other hand designed his suit to fuck shit up so he could steal stuff inside heavily guarded transports. So probably Vulture.
>>
>>93825745
Falcon seemed to take much tighter turns in the Lagos building, whereas Vulture seemed to have trouble slowing down even for his landings.

Vulture sort of skids on 3d ice.
>>
>>93825670
Most of his engagements with Peter are ambush attacks or at high altitude where he has the advantage and Peter is desperately trying not to fall to his death. The only time they have a direct physical clash at the very end Toomes slams him multiple times with his hydraulic talons and while he does mess up Peter, it takes just one punch to lay him out.
>>
File: Screenshot (3).png (436KB, 1259x525px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (3).png
436KB, 1259x525px
>>93825694
I dunno, man. The maneuverability he had in this scene was insane. And he wasn't even hooked into it. And nothing stopped it either. It just tore through those pillars like they weren't even there.
>>
>>93825745
>runaway train
did you see him dodge giant ass anti-air explosions when he was pulling helicarrier fire away from Cap in Winter Soldier?
>>
>>93825541
I just love using "fuck off" as an adjective.
>>
>>93825629
Pretty sure the tinkerer was piloting it in that scene, in fact I'm 90% sure he blatantly states it.
>>
>>93824797
Best MCU villain vs Average tier token character
Tough call
>>
>>93825774
>The maneuverability he had in this scene was insane.
He crashed into fucking everything, what are you on about?

Jokes aside, you're right, but with the dude attached he seemed to have a bit more trouble, but that might just have been for intimidation purposes for the trailer.
>>
>>93825629
Stark had wrist guides for his suits since IM3. I assume he looted some of that tech.
>>
>>93825764
I suppose at the airport Sam was using less thrust and was basically gliding in there
>>93825789
Wasnt that mostly speed mixed with being close range to the cannons? They werent meant to engage targets that close
>>93825774
>>93825818
Toomes' wings seemed to do alright in a basement, and had the force to go through thick concrete without damaging it
>>
>>93825774
>And he wasn't even hooked into it

Exactly why it was so maneuverable. In that state his wings are basically an indestructible flying drone, when he's actually strapped in it drastically reduces what they're capable of.
>>
Based on Raw power alone, probably Vulture. I'm sure Falcon could find a way to win, but even with his increased maneuverability the odds are noticeably against him.
>>
>>93825822
>tony blew up all his spare suits over the water at a dock

Who knows how much of that shit Vulture salvaged?
>>
>>93825840
>I suppose at the airport Sam was using less thrust and was basically gliding in there
Inside the terminal he was going around the ceiling struts fairly easily whilst fighting spidey.
>>
>>93825931
Imma go with A LOT.
>>
Sam fucks him up, just shoots him and with Redwing, Vulture would have no chance
>>
Who's the better gang of superpowered thieves, Vulture, Tinkerer and the Shockers; or Lang, the Pyms, Luiz and those two idiots nobody likes?
>>
>>93824797
Toomes gives all of Falcon's female relatives the big white cock and wins by mindbreak
>>
>>93826017
The successful ones.
>>
>>93826017
Tinkerer alone beats everyone else. This dude is Stark-level of a genius.
>>
>>93825934
And lost
>>
>>93826048
Pym's not exactly a dim bulb.
>>
>>93826117
MCU Pym is a one trick pony.
>>
>>93825249
"Face it, Tiger... despite requiring complex construction equipment and a thorough knowledge of masonry, the Washington Monument was built by slaves."
>>
>>93826155
>rewrites the laws of physics
>perfects insect telepathy technology
>good at punching people

Three tricks.
>>
>>93826155
it's a really good trick
>>
>>93826155
>One trick pony
You do realize what he made was practically revolutionary and downright god like right? He has basically created something with limitless possibilities while Tinkerer and Stark are still fiddling with toys.
>>
>>93826197
>Hordes his tech, goes to great lengths to protect it.
Eh.
>>
>>93826089
Right, but Vulture also lost against Spidey, so we can't conclude anything from that.
>>
>>93826182
Stop, my penis can only get so erect!
>>
>>93826182
The funny thing is knowing that if you know your history, she's wrong and trying way too hard.

Which you know.
>>
>>93826225
Yes. And when someone was about to make the tech available to people, he went to great lengths to have them essentially murdered.
Yes, Stark and Tinkerer are playing with toys. But they are also letting people use those toys. Pym is sitting in his ant infested house and sulking. He dies- his revolutionary tech is gone for good. Unless some genius reverse-engineers it. And who's been shown to be able to reverse-engineer anything all the way to alien tech? That's right. Tinkerer.
>>
>>93826229
True, but Falcon was able to get taken out with one precise web shot. Peter practically had to drop a plane on Toomes to get him on the ropes. The problem with this scenario is that we don't know the limitations Sam has and Vultures suit isnt a military grade weapon meant for combat, only salvaging. So really its anyones guess I suppose
>>
>>93826268
it was created using slave sourced stones
>>
>>93826268
I thought freemasons built it...
>>
>>93826276
I doubt Tinkerer could understand Pym's formula, hell HYDRA spent decades trying to replicate it and even they could reverse engineer alien tech. Cross only lucked out because he was Pym's protegee. Pym hiding his work doesnt detract on what he did, he simply understood that the world wasnt ready for such an advancement.
>>
>>93826225

Tony Stark is a scientist.

Hank Pym is a wizard pretending to be a scientist.
>>
>>93826279
Sure, but Vulture doesn't have webshots. He has no ranged weapons, in fact, so he might have trouble even getting to falcon, whilst Falcon has redwing and guns.

If falcon is just flying by, the Vulture can pull, well, a real live falcon, and just drop from high altitude onto Falcon's back and he wouldn't even know what hit him.

>>93826302
Just like every other fucking building was built on former empire/slavery-money.
>>
>>93826228
Would you rather live in a world where Stark is fucking terrible at stopping his technology from being copied, stolen or disseminated AND supervillains can shrink you instantly into a still alive and conscious pile of bubbling flesh, or a world where Stark is just responsible for everything going wrong?

Pym made the right call. Maybe if Stark had actually gone through a proper Armor Wars phase 80% of MCU villains wouldn't be tech based.
>>
File: The-Vulture-Leather-Jacket.jpg (87KB, 480x661px) Image search: [Google]
The-Vulture-Leather-Jacket.jpg
87KB, 480x661px
The real question is...will Vulture's jacket be /co/'s scorpion jacket!?
>>
>>93826311
They started the construction. The Army engineer corps finished it after the Civil War. Neither group used slaves in the construction of the monument and slavery was outlawed before it was even finished.
>>
>>93826380
For something that's usually so douchey looking, he really pulled it off.
>>
>>93826380
No, we'll have to wait for the sequel.
>>
>>93825330
But those were his wings in Winter Soldier, in Civil War they were able to take on direct gun fire, so clearly Stark upgraded them.
>>
>>93826351
I suppose you're right, Pym Particles are such bullshit
>>
>>93826367
>He has no ranged weapons

Huh?
>>
>>93825410
This is the God of the thread. Bow to your screen and type "My life is for the birds" in 2 minutes or be haunted by phantom limb syndrome until next week.
>>
>>93826452
They are Speed Force of Marvel. Bullshit thing that can do whatever for reasons.
>>
>>93826367

Okay, so you haven't actually seen the movie.
>>
>>93826229

Falcon clearly lost to Spidey though. He got webbed up and Red Wing saved him.

Vulture beat the fuck out of Spiderman the entire movie, and only lost when he got careless and greedy over getting the stark tech from the plane.
>>
>>93826497
So we've established Red Wing > Spidey > Vulture >> Falcon.
>>
>>93825095
Falcon is there to be beaten up by other heroes. He lost to Ant-man.
>>
>>93826488
>>93826473
He carries the gun, but it's not part of the suit, come on.

At the beginning of Civil war Falcon is carrying Cap and dropping him on people. That doesn't mean Cap is part of Falcon's suit.

>>93826497
I guess. I'm not arguing that Falcon would win every time, he's not a bruised, he's a scout. I'm only saying that he could theoretically win if he played his cards right.
>>
File: rthjhgfd.png (846KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
rthjhgfd.png
846KB, 1366x768px
>>93826367

Huh??
>>
File: 1402247631408.gif (470KB, 249x172px) Image search: [Google]
1402247631408.gif
470KB, 249x172px
>tfw Spiderman is getting his ass beat by alliance in Infinity War
>about to get stomped on
>Vultures comes out of nowhere and saves him
>A man always pays off his debt!
>mfw he takes over Uncle Ben's place
>>
>>93826497
This isn't an "If X beats Y and Y beats Z then X beats Z" scenario due to the variables being too different from each other.

I mean, Spidey webbed him up sure but that was even in an enclosed area which even gave Falcon a disadvantage compared to an open field which Spidey would be weak to.

Context is always key.
>>
>>93826574
Fuck off. Everyone knows Uncle Ben's been confirmed to be black in order to push Marvel's agenda.
>>
>>93826590

Well if we're comparing that, Spidey trapped Vulture in a closed area (basement/building) and he tore threw the place with ease.

If Vulture was in that terminal area with Falcon for example, he wouldn't have to weave and dodge, he can just bulldose his way through everything.
>>
>>93826574
>Takes over Uncle Bens place
Fuck. You.
>>
>>93826605
>played by Samuel Jackson
>Sees a video on Nick Fury
>You know, tiny white dicked cracker, that Nick Fury is some bad ass auntie fucker! Now get the fuck off my car and tell your slut auntie daddy will come back with some other niggas to run a train on her tonight!
>>
>>93826554
Okay that's sound logic.

Let's not include cap's shield when factoring this kind of thing, it's not part of his suit. Oh, and Peter's web shooters are technically just around the suit, not built into it, so you can only include his physical abilities in this scenario.
>>
>>93826574

Holy fuck no.

........in a weird twisted future....
>>
>>93826626
>Basement building
>Spidey trapped
What the fuck are you talking about? If anything, Spidey was the one trapped there as Vulture was clearly expecting him.He was even aiming to drop a building on him.

Falcon has guns and his wings could serve as protection. Falcon just has to dodge the guy then shoot his back. Guy can't turn that well once he's moving.
>>
>>93825410
My life is for the birds
>>
>>93826641
But both cap and spidey carry those around with them all the time and in all incarnations. Vulture doesn't.

>>93826605
>Uncle Ben not played by Sean Bean for the "always dead" maymays
>>
File: dr-octopus-and-aunt-may.jpg (74KB, 306x460px) Image search: [Google]
dr-octopus-and-aunt-may.jpg
74KB, 306x460px
>>93826646
there's precedent for it, too.
>>
File: rthg.png (970KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
rthg.png
970KB, 1366x768px
>>93826688

Yes duh, Vulture expected him, but technically Vulture was webbed up and trapped and had to stall until his suit powered up completely.

Falcon's wings are on no where near the level of Vultures blades. And why are we acting like Vulture's blades don't wrap around himself just as easily. (yes im aware thats concept art but Vulture does this in the movie)
>>
>>93826791
OCKED
>>
>>93826810
>Vulture was webbed up and trapped and had to stall until his suit powered up completely.
He wasn't trapped at all. Even when he was webbed up he literally just put a knife through it and cut it up (which also seems pretty inconsistent with how strong Spidey's web is)

There was no sense of powerlessness in that play.
>>
>>93825334

Sam's wings are designed and developed by the U.S. military before the Chitauri invasion. His current wings are just an upgraded version of that.
>>
>>93826497

Well i dont know if its fair to make the conclusion that because Spidey BTFO out Falcon there, Vulture could as well.

Spidey not only got manhandled by Vulture but even the Shocker was fucking him up in their fight. On top of that he did get caught off guard by Red Wing. Spidey really isn't the most trained fighter right now.
>>
>>93826857
It was an alien knife.
>>
>>93826857

It was chitari blades. The same material his wings are made out of.
>>
>>93825629
it's chitauri reverse engineering, I ain't gonna explain that shit
>>
>>93826857

Not feeling poweless doesn't mean you're not trapped. If Spidey had wanted to he could have completely wrapped him up in web or straight up killed him. Of course he wouldn't, but he could have easily before the Vulture tech was active.
>>
File: The Rogues.jpg (145KB, 800x558px) Image search: [Google]
The Rogues.jpg
145KB, 800x558px
Vulture and his crew were basically MCU's Rogues, so who wins between them and their DC counterparts?
>>
>>93827036

Tinkerer and Vulture would probably make quick work of them given good prep time.
>>
>>93827064
The reverse also applies.
>>
>>93827036
CW Rogues fucking suck.
>>
>>93826182
"Face it tiger, you're gonna have to soak me in a bath for six weeks to get all the grease and dirt off of me."

Seriously, does the word "Bath" mean nothing to this girl?
>>
>>93827036
Do they also have a bullshit power-negating presence and laser-freezing abilities?

Cause you can't win against bullshit.
>>
>Vulture has access to alien technology that's worse than human technology
>Shocker goes around punching Spiderman instead of just shooting him with a shotgun
>ATM thieves shoot Spiderman with an antigravity thingy instead of a shotgun
Falcon uses bullets, therefore Falcon.
>>
>>93827684
If you knew anything about Spider-man, you'd know those things are more effective against him than bullets.

Go back to /tv/ casual.
>>
>>93825109
>implying Vulture isn't just compensating
>>
File: dyseloflys5u12a9db98.jpg (158KB, 1308x768px) Image search: [Google]
dyseloflys5u12a9db98.jpg
158KB, 1308x768px
>>93825358
>headshots
not a danger in MCU.
>>
>>93824797

Are you kidding?

Vulture is in Spidey's villain rotation. He'd center-punch Falcon without even slowing down.
>>
>>93824797
Falcon has worse gear and Vulture has smarts and better gear.
The Faalcon wins 9 out of 10 times, because he is the good guy tho.
>>
>>93824797
>and not a single punch was thrown by Holland
Fuck the whiners. You barely notice Holland doesn't throw a punch.
>>
>>93824797
Man... Vulture costume looks so fucking good. 10/10 redesign desu.
>>
>>93824797
Wh*te men have won thoughout history. To keep winning is racism, so Falcon wins for representation.
>>
DO you guys think we will ever see Falcon with energy wings in MCU? I would love to see them but I think that won't happen because mechanical wings are more toyetic
>>
>>93827382
She looks fine, she's just not wearing that much makeup.
>>
>>93828106
I don't think perma-lasers fit the Marvel aesthetic for earth-based costumes. Even iron man and Vision keep their lasering to a minimum, and those are easy offensive lasers.

I think it'd just look bad in live action.
>>
>>93828034
>Wings are a giant exo-suit harness with VTOL rotors for hovering
>Wings are dexterous enough to function as cutting knifes or gripping fingers
>Giant fucking hydraulic talons for gripping onto perches at high altitudes and for carrying heavy payloads
>Bomber jacket to insulate at high altitudes, the fur collar emulates regular Vulture's white neck ruffle
>Finish on the helmet imitates a bird beak

Fucking ingenious redesign. Why can't they all be this good?
>>
>>93824797
How they are redoing the spidey villains kinda remind me of nolan's bats more comtemporary take. Wonder how they'd take guys like Octopussy, Mysterio or Kraven.
>>
>>93828106
Maye after Cap uses the energy shield that Tony was building for him in Homecoming. He gets the old shield back in Infinity War, isn't doing anything with the new model so he gives it to Sam who refits it into energy wings.
>>
>>93824797
Falcon has guns. Vulture doesn't. He wins.
>>
So, does everyone agree that Vulture was the MCU character that got the better improvement compared to his comic counterpart besides Yondu?
>>
>>93825629
movie alien technology just works
>>
>>93826380
>scorpion jacket
I've seen the pic, but where is it from?
>>
>>93827684
This.

No one with a gun in this movie could pull a trigger. Those guys on the ship pointed pistols at spiderman for 3 whole seconds while he slowly brought up his arms and clicked his web shooters. Just embarrassing. With the sheer number of times he got hit by a slowly thrown fist or something, anyone using a shotgun would've ended this movie in seconds.
>>
>>93827635
>laser freezing
as a matter of fact, yes.
Its not something you would like to see.
>>
>>93825810
he was controlling it earlier in the film to foreshadow this moment
>>
>>93828207
No, that's Tony Stark. Movie Stark is popular and has become an A-lister. Comic Stark was the Iron Fuhrer.
>>
>>93828271
I have seen it. I mean in this supposed meet up of both teams. Because that contributed to making me drop the flash.
>>
>>93828261
>shooting Spider-man with a gun

Are you new?
>>
>>93827382
I know you live behind your computer screen but have you never seen a girl in your life without make up?
>>
>>93828202
yeah, >>93826572
>>
>>93828305
Spider-Man has never been bulletproof.
>>
>>93828240
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abr6IoaxhfU
>>
>>93828325
He never carries and uses a pistol in the movie. His standard gear is nothing but the wingsuit. The only time he uses any kind of ranged weapon is when he picks up that purple alien thing on the freighter, which he doesn't care around as standard and lacks in previous and following scenes.
>>
>>93828354
Thank you, anon
>>
>>93828332

No but he does have the common sense to web up a gun before its fired.
>>
>>93828365
its not like any Marvel villain will die bexause the hero shot him with a gun and he will die. Maybe if its ironic, tho.
But point taken, you are correct.
>>
File: 1353520971291.jpg (95KB, 1023x646px) Image search: [Google]
1353520971291.jpg
95KB, 1023x646px
god I love Vulture's costume. Best part of the movie.
>>
>>93828418
Which only works if the people in question have absolutely horrid reaction times and Spider-Man never misses. That's what this movie did. The crooks will all wait patiently for Peter to disarm them. Man if only he webbed up that gravity gun or the Shocker's fist.

>>93828423
That's why Logan is awesome. The villains of that movie were killed when the heroes just straight up gunned them down. Same with Days of Future Past actually.
>>
>>93826791
>You're such a tease
gotdam
>>
I actually came into the theatre expecting spidey to quip that he had already fought and won against a winged man before.

I'm always glad when I can't predict the jokes before the movie.
>>
>>93826302
I bet her clothes were woven by Chinese child slaves
>>
>>93828587
>Chinese
>Slaves
They ain't even black, nigga
>>
>>93828481
>Which only works if the people in question have absolutely horrid reaction times and Spider-Man never misses.

You think the common every day thug has better reaction time than a man in a high tech suit with literal spidey sense?

>Man if only he webbed up that gravity gun or the Shocker's fist.

I know you're being a smart ass, but the anti gravity gun was webbed up after he saw it, thats why it exploded.

Shocker sucker punched Spiderman on a sneak attack as he was running out of the building.
>>
>>93825191
>He's got better weapons
I disagree. He's got flashier weapons that hit harder. But in aerial combat, the ability to hit you opponent is just as important as what you hit them with. Falcon's spp variants will put 60 supersonic rounds in the target area for every one shot culture gets off with the alien knockoff
>>
>>93826574
If there's another alien invasion they should release the bad guys. But wonder how much Vulture would last against the black order or just throw him some pussies like the chitauri.
>>
>>93828481
> The villains of that movie were killed when the heroes just straight up gunned them down.
my nigga
>>
>>93828679

Thats kinda what im hoping happens in Infinity War. The Villains either team with the heroes or get controlled by Thanos.
>>
>>93826380
Best Male Jacket Wearer since Leon S Kennedy.
>>
>>93826572
That helmet is cool.
>>
>>93825358

If a helmet doesn't protect you from head-shots why the fuck do we wear them. It certainly doesn't protect any other part of you.
>>
>>93828106
He will probably get a Vibranium winged suit from Black Panther (because he's black).
>>
>>93828933

His helmet is a flight helmet modified with cameras.

It does literally nothing against bullets, your skull is a better shield.
>>
anyone got a shot of him crouched on the corner of the billboard?
>>
>>93825452
The worst movie on television
>>
>>93829008
you talk like wakadians don't kill other niggers that try to cross their borders
>>
Is vulture the only mcu villain who beat his heroe every damn time? the equipment blowing up was more like an accident,. I don't remember how fucked up was Killian when Pepper killed him
>>
>>93828620
Yea did anybody else get bothered by spiderman being sucker punched? What about spidey sense?
>>
>>93829573
He only has enhanced senses in this, they don't work unless he's paying attention. He focused on May so much he didn't even hear or smell Ganke in his room.
>>
>>93829573
Well Peter was visually upset and a lot on his mind at the time. I give it a pass
>>
Might depend on the where and when as well.

Vulture could probably beat Falcon 100% of the time at night or in enclosed spaces but when he doesn't get the surprise attack in he will probably end up getting outmaneuvered until his big ass rotors can get disabled.
>>
>>93824797
Vulture is basically mega evolved falcon
>>
>>93829431
Zemo, sorta.
>>
File: archangel.jpg (95KB, 424x640px) Image search: [Google]
archangel.jpg
95KB, 424x640px
>>93824797
Here comes a new challenger
>>
>>93830110
Angel fucking sucks
>>
>>93830110
Hahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>93829594

He has Spidey Sense (watch Civil War when he senses the big thing Winter Soldier threw at him) but he's still a rookie, and if he focuses to hard on something his sense doesn't work.

In the case of Shocker sucker punching him, Spidey was heavily focused on getting to Vulture.

Besides they kinda have to tone his Spidey sense down, it is very OP.
>>
>>93828365
He keeps a pistol in his damn car. I'm sure he carries one while he's fucking robbing the Avengers.
>>
>>93828481
Spider Sense. Have you ever heard of it? Like, ever?
>>
>>93825249
Spiderman was fighting Falcon and Bucky inside a building with plenty of objects and walls to use while every encounter with Vulture was in open space where Peter could only web him directly and jump around.
>>
>>93830110
>xmen franchise seems to be finally finding its footing with first class, dofp, and deadpool
>apocalypse happens
What went wrong?
>>
>>93830625
Tried too hard. Neglected character design to instead try to deal with actor agents dictating actor screentime.
>>
>>93828293
I don't see why. Freezing lasers is OP as fuck.
>>
>>93825027
Jesus, Falcon must be a pretty shit hero. Isn't Vulture just a shitty D list villain in the comics? Like, he's an old man that can fly, wow!
>>
>>93830625
Too many villains

>stryker kidnapping the x-kids
>magneto losing his family
>paco lips being paco lips

Anyone of those villains could have carried a movie on their own but they put all three in one because they were impatient.
>>
>>93825410
>implying vultures are birds
>>
File: 1495995201603.jpg (43KB, 477x421px) Image search: [Google]
1495995201603.jpg
43KB, 477x421px
>>93830889
The magneto drama was forced as fuck.
>>
>>93830941
yeah and whales aren't fish
>>
>>93830941
>>>/vp/
>>
>>93825027
>Vulture. He's always been more powerful than Falcon.
Has Vulture ever accomplished fucking anything in 616?
>>
>>93830956
Would have been a great way to start a Fatal Attractions-esque story line though. Stryker would have been a perfect way to do X-Tinction Agenda.
>>
>>93824797
Falcon probably.

Vulture just has the flight suit, he didn't really do anything with it besides try to ram Peter. I guess the "feathers' were sharp enough to stab with, but really it was just a fancy jetpack.

Falcon has actual weaponry and other tech.

I guess if vulture has that plasma gun things might be a little different.
>>
>>93831323

Did you miss the entire last 30 minutes of the movie where he beat the shit outta Peter multiple times?
>>
>>93831461
I don't really remember him getting that many hits on Peter. He dropped the building on Peter, then Peter generally held his own against the Vulture while steering a jet at the same time.
>>
>>93831568
He had him held down and actually punched Peter in the face multiple times.
>>
>>93831760
I kinda admit the ending is a bit of a blur now. I liked the movie, but the climax was kinda lame. Definitely didn't stand shoulder to shoulder with the Green Goblin fight. Ah well
>>
>>93830825
>Isn't Vulture just a shitty D list villain in the comics?

No. He's one of Spider-man's primary enemies. He appears in every Spider-man show and game and is recognizable to even casuals. So I'd actually say he's at least a C.
>>
>>93831791
Understandable. I saw the movie two days ago and I'm already forgetting most of it. It was a forgettable movie.
>>
>>93831791
>>93831838
What are you goldfish? Im not calling the movie amazing but christ at least I remember it
>>
>>93831864
I remember the important stuff.

I just don't remember the fight scene blow for blow.
>>
>>93831864
No, I just saw a better movie since then.
>>
>>93831568

He held and beat Peter down slamming him into the ground repeatedly, punching him, and was about to slice him with a wing until he said fuck it dropped him, and went to get the still intact Stark tech while he still had the chance.
>>
>>93824797
Vulture is stronger and probably better at flying but Falcon is on point with his guns and has missiles and the drone helping him.

I'd say Falcon takes it due to better firepower.
>>
>>93831568
This >>93831999

The only reason he didn't finish him was because he dropped him to try to get away with the tech.
>>
>>93831796
I'd say every member of the original Sinister Six belongs in the A or at least B-list.
>>
>>93832044
Better at flying?

I mean, Falcon should have been specially trained to fly using his wing pack while Vulture is self-taught; even with his implied military background, I don't think that'd translate into flying skills.

I mean, it's not like he would have gotten that many opportunities to practice flight combat, right? His whole thing was about staying under the radar. As far as we know, he was essentially a complete unknown until the first Shocker ruined his stealth operation by bringing Spiderman's attention to them.

I forget, but what weapons does Falcon have on his wing pack? Just Redwing, right? I mean, I don't know why people here just want to limit it to the wing pack since Falcon also wields a couple of guns he used back during that sting operation at the beginning of Civil War. If we're talking about "standard gear", that'd be involved. Falcon and the alien gun? Doesn't really have the feeling of being "standard" equipment for his usual operations. At any rate, I'd say Vulture's wing pack is a lot more powerful than Falcon's, just speaking in terms of raw horsepower.
>>
>>93832236
Falcon has pistols.

Other than the jetpack itself, Vulture doesn't really have any armor.
>>
>>93832288
Mm. Well, just like how Falcon used his wings as a shield, didn't Vulture turn his wings into a mini-bunker in the end?
>>
>>93832309
Well that was less for defense and more for being able to get inside the jet without worrying about getting blown off. It was for creating an airtight seal.
>>
>>93832404
No, after that, when the jet crashed into the carnival grounds.
>>
File: SMH6.gif (2MB, 640x267px) Image search: [Google]
SMH6.gif
2MB, 640x267px
I never cared much about Vulture until this incarnation,
He was a 10/10 villain in the movie, probably tied with Gobbie for my favorite movie Spidey baddie behind Doc Ock

That glorious wingspan helped
>>
>>93832429
They got pretty wrecked by the crash. They basically exploded like 2 minutes later.
>>
>>93832486
No, I know? I'm just citing that Vulture can completely encapsulate himself with his wings as armor, I'm not really citing his maximum durability limit (though I think it goes without saying that his wings appear to be much hardier compared to Falcon's, right?).
>>
>>93832486

To be fair Falcon could never even survive after that let alone stand up and keep fighting like Vulture.
>>
>>93832462
yeah, I'm really anal about wingspan. I just can't suspend my disbelief that they can actually fly unless each wing is roughly twice as long as they are tall
>>
>>93832462

Same, i never liked him as a Villain until this movie.

Funny the one bad thing about most MCU movies is a villain and they take the one that no one really cares about and makes him good.
>>
Where de Vultures wings really made for combat? They seemed more apt at stealing and carrying things, the only reason he beat Penis is because he grabbed him by surprise and in the plane penis couldn't get a grip on the plane which put him at a clear disadvantage
>>
>>93832562
Were*
>>
>>93832539
The propellers clearly did all of the work,
>>
>>93832562
Probably more of a transportation thing. Easy to get in and out of, makes it useful for dropping into combat zones/ make a hasty retreat.
>>
>>93832462
Where is this happening?

But yeah. Vulture was awesome. I mean, I felt the fight scenes were lacking, but the action was good, if that makes sense? As others have stated, Vulture's main advantage here was the fact that, in all his confrontations with Spiderman, the two always engaged in Vulture's homeground; a wide-open space that gave Spiderman little to no options for maneuvering. It really capitalized on his threat as a flying threat. In such a space, he's the only one who can move freely with almost no threat.

>>93832562
Well, they smashed right through those concrete pillars in that parking lot(?) and the "feathers" on the end were blades. And if I'm not misremembering, he could even completely cover himself up with his wings, so I could see him just gaining momentum and then closing his wings over himself, turning into a human cannonball.

But yeah, I don't think combat was their main purpose, even if there were possible applications for it. It was essentially super-advanced scavenging equipment.
>>
Spider-man wins vs Falcon.

Vulture wins vs Spider-man

Therefore Vulture wins vs Falcon

Also his wingspan is bigger and he BLEACHED a black girl.
>>
>>93826370
>MCU Armor Wars.
>See small vignettes of jobs pulled off by Beetle, Shocker, Stingray, Titanium Man, Crimson Dynamo, and *lol* Stilt Man.
>Stark tracks each of them down, wrecks their shit, and get all high-and-mighty because "It's my tech! My patents!"
>Inevitable fallout with SHIELD and the US government because he's acting without a warrant or mandate.
>Nothing else happens regarding it for a fair amount of time in universe. Other shit happens.
>The Fixer aka Norbert Ebersol starts looking up the villains Stark wrecked. Makes them an offer on behalf of "A patron."
>The story arc turns into MCU's The Ususal Suspects/Heat/The Italian Job. Give it to a director who would want to do it right. Maybe Michael Mann is available...
>>
>>93832663

That clip was a scene specifically made for Comic Con and the Trailers.

But they do reuse that landing animation in the first scene in Homecoming when Vulture lands.
>>
>>93830889
>stryker kidnapping the x-kids
You could obviously tell, how the plotline with Styker was put in afterwards, to include a scene with Wolverine.
He came out of nowhere and was left behind like nothing happened.
>>
>>93831796
>and is recognizable to even casuals
The extent of the average person's knowledge of supervillains is Joker, Luthor, and Zod.
>>
>>93828162
the green glowing eyes are a nice and menacing touch
>>
>>93824797
Falcon has no problem killing bad guys, Vulture's suit is designed for him to steal shit and get out. Not combat. He's essentially wearing no armor (a jacket and pants) which is fine for his character. If they fought, unless there was some element of suprise, Falcon just pulls out his guns and shoots him. Not to mention redwing does stuff too.
>>
>>93834028
I forgot to point out, as others mentioned in the thread, Vulture has alien guns but he doesn't carry them around all the time. Just when he needs them for a job. He beats Spider-Man by using the element of surprise and their specific circumstances. Falcon even shot at Ant-Man when he assumed he was a bad guy.
>>
>>93834069
How does he surprise someone who has spider senses?
>>
>>93834118
I dunno, lets ask the writers.
>>
>>93834028
I mean. Falcon doesn't really wear any armor either, but his wings can act as such. And Vulture's wings are essentially a heavy-duty version of that. So yeah, he doesn't have any "armor", but he's got the next best thing.

You're saying that Vulture's suit is for quick in and out missions, but that's essentially what Falcon's wings are for. Vulture's stealth doesn't come from his suit itself, but from the fact that he acts at night and his suit is designed to carry heavy loads. It's a lot more powerful than Falcon's if you measure it on that one trait alone.

Just addressing this one point, anon, just so you know.
>>
>>93834118
His "spidey senses" in the films just seems to be him being extremely sensitive to stimuli, hence the purpose of his goggles in Civil War being to limit how much sensory input he receives. So it doesn't seem like he automatically receives a warning of danger, just that he notices something is coming and has a quick enough reaction time to get away.

So that's where the gap comes in; either because his suit limits his senses too much or he's too focused on something, take your pick. Perhaps he could one day train up his senses to the same level as comic Spiderman's "spidey sense", but as of now, it seems like this aspect of his power set has been nerfed.
>>
>>93834228
I mean, lets say for example you shot Falcon. He has chest armor. Get a random shot on Vulture and he's more likely to die because he's also an old man. Which I love because in the comics he's an old guy too. but say it wasnt just a direct confrontation and there was more to it, I can see Vulture winning as soon as he gets his, uh, talons on Falcon. Comic Vulture would wipe the floor though because comic Falcon is a loser.

I would actually like to know which BIRD would win in a fight. My attempt to google search this was just more comic fights.
>>
>>93834397
After a quick google search, vultures don't seem to be dangerous at all. They don't seem to have any "dangerous physical attributes" at all and, at most, just spit vomit at people. Seems like they subsist completely on their scavenging rather than on attacking others for food.
>>
>>93824797
The one in a good movie. So neither.
>>
>>93834394
And is he able to control when to be in "spidey hypersensing mode"? Why doesnt he need the goggles all the time?
>>
>>93834896
He is wearing them when he's out and about. I suppose when he's not wearing his sense limiter, he's more easily distracted? Or he can't fine-tune it as well, so he might as well not even have those extra senses since he can't pick them apart from one another accurately enough to be of use.
>>
>>93824797
Slightly related but I rewatched Civil War the other day
Falcon kicked Iron Man
Why didn't that break his legs?
Cap should have broken every bone in his hand but it's a little more believable with that super solider serum
Falcon's just a guy with a cool jetpack
>>
>>93824797
Falcon could probably outmaneuver the Vulture plus he has that drone thing
>>
File: civil_war_falcon_char_art_2_web.jpg (1MB, 1999x1822px) Image search: [Google]
civil_war_falcon_char_art_2_web.jpg
1MB, 1999x1822px
>>93835068
Seems like he's wearing greaves that protect his knees, lower legs, feet, and ankles.
>>
>>93835120
That's not really protecting him from the force
Then again Tony Stark would be jelly anytime he uses the Iron Man suit so I guess I'm looking too much into this
>>
>>93834688
Epic
>>
>>93834450
well thats disappointing.
>>
>>93835404
What's really disappointing is your lack of knowledge about vultures.

Are you american by any chance?
>>
>>93835068
if you fly really fast and kick mettle I dont think it would break your legs, just hurt a bit. Especially if the metal moves when you kick it instead of staying in place.
>>
>>93833739
Not to millennials/90s kids. The people who don't read comics did watch Spider-man cartoons or play Spider-man games.

Or do you think those things are also only for neckbears?
>>
>>93834450
At least my knowledge on natgeo documentaries shows that vultures can be pretty savage when it comes to compete with other vultures for their share of dead meat.

They are also bigger than falcons, but that doesn't really mean much when it comes to birds.
>>
>>93835528
t. Birdlet.
>>
File: 1429556567035.jpg (18KB, 387x278px) Image search: [Google]
1429556567035.jpg
18KB, 387x278px
>operates by scavenging lost "dead" chitauri tech
>is called vulture

I get it
>>
>>93835633
I mean. I don't think anyone actually calls him Vulture, anon. But he is Vulture from the comics.
>>
>>93835413
n-no
>>
>>93824797
Falcon. He was flying the rig before the Avengers were even a thing and was former special forces. He was doing his own thing against War Machine and Iron Man in CW too.

Ant Man beats them all though including Spider-Cuck
>>
>>93835648
Iron Man does. And so is shown as his name on the news once he's caught.
>>
>>93835667
My nigga Mr. Doctor fucks Ant-Cuck any day of the week.
>>
>>93824797
honestly it's str vs dex argument

judging just by their displays of power in their appearances and ignoring any potential plot armor, I think vulture takes it

falcon is better at recon and taking down goons, not high powered 1v1's
>>
>>93835806
Theres no scenario in which vulture would win.
>>
>>93827382

Shes CUTE fuck off
>>
>>93835897
Zendaya is indeed cute. Michelle is annoying and looks like shit.
>>
File: 1476076716447.png (140KB, 354x378px) Image search: [Google]
1476076716447.png
140KB, 354x378px
>>93825027
>Falcon does not.
>>
File: Su35 TVC.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Su35 TVC.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>93835836
Wings has bigger surface area and engines provide trust control. Vulture should be more maneuverable and able to fly at higher altitudes. Falcon does not even has oxygen mask. Vulture's helmet should provide more situational awareness.
>>
>>93835973
But none of that matters if Falcon just shoots him.
>>
>>93835979
But none of that matters if Vulture disintegrates Falcon with his superior firepower.
>>
>>93835985
that he doesn't carry around 90% of the time?
>>
Is it confirmed that Keaton did a one movie deal? If so thats damn dissappointing as he would be amazing in a future Sinister Six movie.
>>
>>93835979
C'mon. It's MCU. Firearms don't work there.
>>
>>93836005
autistic internet fights over facts presented in fiction dont abide by the laws of "cmon"
>>
>>93835991
That's because the 10% is enough to fry an inferior flier.
>>
>>93835997
I dont want a "sinister six" movie, I want a movie where the six are just a plot point. As they should be. Sony was grasping at straws with that idea.
>>
>>93836005
*coughs*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9o4nXTtF1s
>>
>>93836017
but its not present most of the time, thats the point. If Falcon approached Vulture on any normal day of the week he would most likely be unarmed.
>>
>>93836021
Yeah that was what I meant, sorry I didn't clarify.
>>
File: 1485050187855.jpg (30KB, 398x321px) Image search: [Google]
1485050187855.jpg
30KB, 398x321px
>>93836034
you are forgiven.
>>
Why didn't Peter need some kind of high altitude gear when he followed vulture onto the plane?
>>
>>93836029
If Falcon approached Vulture any day of the week then there wouldn't be Homecoming movie since Iron Man would've fucked him up after he injured that weakass nigger Falcon.
>>
>>93836043
Speaking of Sinister six, what line up is the most probable in the MCU? Personally I would like:

Vulture
Mysterio
Scorpion
Kraven
Doc Ock (a bit less probable, but still)
Electro (Almost zero chance, but they could adapt the ultimate version and make him more of a bounty hunter than Riddler 2.0 from Batman Forever that he was in ASM2)
>>
>>93836061
Very funny.
>vulture and Falcon fly at each other
>vulture attempts some kind of melee atack
>gets shot
or
>vulture gets a one up on Falcon
>vulture has him!
>gets shot
or
>vulture uses alien gun
>falcon dodges
>vulture gets shot
>>
>>93835997
>>93836021
>>93836072
>Sinister Six
I rather see Keaton Vulture in the Thunderbolts.
>>
>>93836005
Only used my mooks.
>>
>>93836072
ASM was more like ultimate, they should do 616 but make him a good character, play up the anger management angle. Kraven is a must, as a sequel idea I would like to see them adapt some aspects of Kraven's last hunt.
>>
>>93836076
>Vulture can't dodge
>Vulture can't protect himself with his wings
You sure like niggers.
>>
>>93836078
With Zemo? He had his setup in Civil War and they had plans for him having his costume, but scrapped that. Could still use it in another movie though.
>>
>>93836090
He has huge wings, but no armor. If even one bullet gets through, he's dead homie. And yea its hard to dodge the high fire rate and spread of two mini SMGs
>>
>>93836092
The russo bros were actually fans of Zemo and wanted his costume, but they decided if he just appeared as a "final boss" for Captain America it wouldn't have worked as well.
>>
>>93836084
if they would make it like the Spectacular Spider-man origin episode, then it would done some great ground for the character.

I doubt they will go with Kravens Last Hunt for the introduction of the character, since he well dies in it and can't be used for the team then.
>>
>>93836099
Not in the MCU, in fact, Falcon guns don't even take out NPCs so your whole argument is rendered moot.

Falcon jobbed to Spider-Man whose Vulture essentially beat in a one-on-one. Sorry niggerlover but chimps don't get to win.
>>
>>93836099
>no armor.
Really? Falcon wings are bulletproof and they're made like from tinfoil and snots. And they're Earth tech. Vultures wings are alien tech and huge.
>>
>>93836092
>>93836105
I don't thin MCU's Zemo would look very threatening in costume, but alas, they can always pull an RDJ.
>>
>>93836131
It would only work if they explained it and gave the backstory why he's wearing it, which they really didnt have time for in Civil War. Also in WWII they never setup how Cap killed Zemo's ancestor
>>
>>93832462
That looks like the lobby at the Marriott in Atlanta. I go every year for DragonCon. Would be neat to see Vulture costumes in the same location.
>>
>>93825249
Vultures tech was a combo of chitari, ultron and stark tech, that's what made him a little bit more of a threat
>>
>>93825249
nah, spiedey faced vulture on a straight 1v1. Spidey faced vulture on a boat with civilians at steak, which made it different.
>>
>>93824797
Vulture. He's a big birdguy.
>>
Toomes also had access to a straight up Half Life 2 gravity gun. He uses that shit on a Falcon and he's rendered completely useless
>>
>>93837668
>not Birdman
>>
>>93835633
I never noticed that, nice touch.
>>
This is actually a tough call, but my gut goes with Falcon. Seems slightly more maneuverable, and Falcon's guns would probably be able to either A, take out Vulture's rotors, or B, hit Vulture in the chest where there isn't much armor.
>>
>>93827036
The CW Rogues? They suck, so Vulture and his crew. If you mean the comics that bear the resemblance, comics Rogues for sure. As another anon said, can't fight bullshit.

It would be pretty cool to see how the Rogues would adapt to another good-natures hero like Spidey
>>
>>93833739
>Zod

I'd be shocked if I walked up to someone on the street and they knew who Zod was. Replace him with Magneto.
>>
>>93839377
>the guy who Superman kills

pre-MOS

>KNEEL BEFORE ZOD

it was the third cape meme after "lol they wear their underwear outside" and "Batman and Robin are gay"
>>
>>93824797
Doesn't Falcon have guns and missiles?

This depends entirely on if Vulture has his own alientech guns.

In which case, alien tech > autopistols.
>>
>>93828162
Easily one of the best MCU redesigns. I can't believe how simple the bomber jacket idea is to simulate the neck ruffle on the old design. If they make a Hot Toys (and they will) it may be the first I buy.
>>
>>93829599
And this is pure speculation, but maybe because he's young and still inexperienced, he doesn't always listen to his spider-sense. Could be that he doesn't fully understand it himself yet. It's not like he was given a checklist of all his super powers.
>>
>>93830625
>93830625
Bryan Singer returning to the franchise.
>>
>>93839405
I think they'd know who you meant if you brought up those specific scenes, one of which is a classic as you said. But Zod himself doesn't have an outstanding visual design nor a memorable motivation, so I think the average person wouldn't be able to think of who that names belongs to without prompting. Whereas Magneto is pretty timeless
>>
>>93833770
Green was also a nice nod to the original colours and a nice shakeup from the standard red/yellow/red that most other designs would have gone with.
>>
>>93835120
Those are probably just to help with landing.
>>
>>93824797

Falcon with a gun might kill off a lot more armed assailants faster than Vulture.

Vulture is probably more durable and hard hitting, so he probably can take out armed assailants as well as armed vehicles.

Loved how in their fight, his moves was like a bird of prey grabbing a prey with it's talons. Literally stomped on spidey's ass.
>>
>>93824797
Falcon = F15
Vulture = F18
War machine = A10
>>
>>93836072
They said they want to focus on villians that haven't been in past Spider-Man films, so I'm going with:

Vulture
Mysterio
Scorpion
Kraven
...shit.
Hobgoblin?
Chameleon? Could tehy even get him to work in a movie?
Would Beetle be too much of a rehash of Vulture?
>>
>>93836072
>>93839694
I think they'd keep around Shocker

Beetle could work if they went for the Ultimate version, a foreign mysterious Iron Man ripoff. But i dunno, would feel repetitive still

Hydro Man?
The Spot?
Molten? They'd have to rework his family ties
Tombstone?
Hammerhead? I wonder how they'd pull that off. I was about to suggest Silvermane too but he works better has a family boss
>>
>>93826810
He's a better Batman than Batman
>>
>>93825363
>The only trouble he'd have would be catching him. Falcon seems faster/quicker to turn.
That's a really good point. If you just watch smaller birds hassling and outmaneuvering larger birds (a common thing in the real world) than you realize that Vulture would have a problem against Falcon. Of course, if Vulture gets the drop on Falcon -- perhaps diving on him from above -- then the advantage switches. Like a lot of real aerial combat, it might come to who sees the other first.
>>
>>93826574
I legit thought they were gonna make Vulture a twist on the Uncle Ben figure that we've seen done too much. Not as much as Batmurders, but still too much.
>>
>>93824797
Vulture wouldn't be a match for Iron Man, Scarlet Witch, or the Vision but would have killed everyone else
>>
>>93839694
>Chameleon? Could tehy even get him to work in a movie?
If Critters could I don't see how MCU couldn't.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.