[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Pandakino return to its former glory after this travesty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: panda.jpg (35KB, 563x352px) Image search: [Google]
panda.jpg
35KB, 563x352px
Can Pandakino return to its former glory after this travesty?
>>
>>93823587
What a boring fucking movie. I can't believe it did so fucking well.
>>
>>93824603
No. The shipping sucks.
>>
File: 1489641241693.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489641241693.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
No. and here's why

part 3 was a fucking trainwreck

it should have just brought back tai lung or the turtle guy from the shadow realm place or whatever
>>
>>93823587
Hopefully, but unlikely. Maybe the F5 won't even appear exept for Tigress or something like that
>>
>>93824736
>not wanting to fuck tigress
that's pretty gay anon
>>
>>93823587
They pretty much killed all momentum with that one. Po mastering Chi with such ease and basically being told "you are super duper special" really took away so much potential for the series.

The series beforehand really worked less on "prophecy" and more on checks and balances. Po was a natural foil for Tai Lung due to his improvising over stone cold technique, and the "black and white" prophecy was more about natural consequence than anything mystical (considering the Soothsayer knew the outcome could've changed if Shen decided to stop his conquest).
>>
>>93824603
Get your shipping/furfag garbage out of here. I want a KFP thread that isn't high jacked by "*insert character* A CUTE!!!!"
>>
>>93824842
>Fucking an animal
That is heresy.
>>
>>93823587
I haven't seen it yet, is it really that bad?
I enjoyed the first two films and the tv show (although the requirment to keep the status quo hurts that show more then any other show I have seen)
>>
>>93824992
its predictable,but not bad at all. i dont know what these retards are talking about.
But i do agree that the ending makes po OP as fuck
>>
>>93824992
Visually it's fucking fantastic and very much worth watching just for that. It's far from a bad movie and I watch bad movies all the damn time, it just didn't grab some people like 2 did with its villain so they go full internet on it and declare it to be pure shit.
>>
>>93824992
KFP2 is potentially one of the greatest animated films ever created, it had a lot to live up to.
>>
>>93825054
it just means his enemies are going to be just as op
and before you know it, he's on Namek
>>
>>93824992

Its considerably worse than the first two films and not nearly as memorable, but I still enjoyed it
>>
>>93824992
It's not bad at all, it's just that all the Panda Village characters suck and the Furious Five are shoved into a wildly uninteresting subplot. Once you come to terms with that, you can enjoy the fact that the visuals are still outstanding, the fights are great, and all the Po/Ping scenes are funny and sweet.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.