[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mignolaverse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Rise_of_the_Black_Flame_1.jpg (279KB, 900x1384px) Image search: [Google]
Rise_of_the_Black_Flame_1.jpg
279KB, 900x1384px
Where does pic related go in the reading order? Is it a good idea to read Rise Of The Black Flame, The Burning Hand and Lightning War directly after the faded picture of the Black Flame first shows up in the B.P.R.D. series? I am just at that point right now and would like to know wether it makes sense to know about the Black Flame's chronologically previous appearances before it appears in B.P.R.D.
>>
The only other thing I would say to read before this is Lobster Johnson. Or read it after. They go together.

Here's the most recent reading order.

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/annotations/hellboy-reading-order-2017/
>>
>>93823999

Yes, that is the reading order I am following right now. But I am thinking about shifting things around a little so I get the Black Flame story chronologically. It would go like this:

B.P.R.D.: The Dead (Photo of Black Flame is first shown)
Rise Of The Black Flame
Lobster Johnson: The Burning Hand
Sledgehammer '44: The Lightning War

Then resume with B.P.R.D.: War On Frogs & The Black Flame

Does this make sense?
>>
>>93823557
What is /co/'s verdict of Roberson's contributions so far? Thought pic related was alright, read the first issue of Visitor and am not really a fan of that dude watching over Hellboy to protect him.
>>
>>93824160
Sounds good to me.
>>
what's going on with bprd and hellboy now? I stopped with the end of bprd and johann and it seemed like there wasn't anything new besides hellboy and the bprd
wasn't quite a fan of the direction the series is taking, everyone going super saiyan, random power-up for johann out of nowhere, etc.
>>
>>93824260
for me the visitor was so-so except 4th issue.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.