[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beast. What happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12

File: Beast_Jim_Lee_art.jpg (60KB, 300x355px) Image search: [Google]
Beast_Jim_Lee_art.jpg
60KB, 300x355px
So I don't know when /co/'s hate-boner for Beast started but I want to know? What happened where Beast has become the most hated mutant on /co/?
>>
>>93821126
Over a decade long campaign of tearing down his character, just a full on assassination of everything that made Hank one of the most beloved x-men.
>>
tl;dr he was wrong
>>
Scott was despicable garbage & was willing to let the earth die in cosmic fire just to jump start mutations happening again. And wouldn't even allow the Avengers to take Hope to Pluto or some distance from the earth on the off chance that if she could not control it there might be time to evacuate a portion of the planet or mount a defense/diversion.
Beast sided with the Avengers.
/co/ sided with Scott.
That is the reason.
>>
>>93821193
yeah but how?
>>
>>93821212
Really, it went that far? And what about the Inhumans stuff?
>>
>>93821212
They didn't even want to take her far, just to the blue area of the moon.
>>
>>93821126
He is a hypocrite who condemned Scott for doing his best to protect the mutantkind while he has no problem working with people WAY worse than Scott for "pragmatical reasons".
>>
>>93821126
I honestly don't know. Emma, Cyclops, and Wolverine were fucked over just as bad, if not more so.

Why should I bother to care when Marvel doesn't.
>>
>>93821126
Pretty much after whedon a astonishing around house of M,writers just sort decided Beast wasn't a fun,educated scientist who was friendly and just decided he should be this holier than though mutant while writing him as a hypocrite,just look at what he's done post house of M

Became the whiny above everyone else mouthpiece against Scott using teens and keeping secrets,supports wolverine using kids on missions and captain Americas secret avengers AND the illuminati blowing up planets,Gets fussy on Scott taking a risk with the Phoenix to bring back mutants,doesn't hesitate to break space time to give Scott some convulted morality lesson,
In Bendis run he takes every opportunity to blame Scott,Logan etc for absolutely any problem he's facing,Decides NOT to tell te inhumans that there death cloud killed mutants so Scott died and IvX happened because beast kept secrets,as well as supporting Hydra caps regime and inhuman death camps so he's betrayed both mutants an inhumans

It's bad enough beast acts like such a nuisance and pretty much breaks any moral high ground he ever has at a moments notice,he's also become really,really useless.He doesn't go on missions,he offered no real help in protecting the mutants like Logan did after house of M or came up with solutions to bring me back like Scott,in Bendis run he's just the whiny teacher who causes more problems than he solves plus he pretty much helped escalate the whole IvX war but was absolutely worthless in actually providing a solution,Forge and fucking Moongirl did more than him.Not only has he been a massive hypocrite,a huge downer and nuisance,he doesn't really help anyone or do anything useful
>>
File: image.jpg (862KB, 1318x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
862KB, 1318x2048px
>>93821212
To be fair on Scott his future son explicitly told him under no circumstance to let the avengers take hope,since that leads to an apocalypse,granted Scott was OOC by for some reason not ever telling Cap this and Cap for not bothering to ask Scott WHY he thought the Phoenix would bring back mutants.That whole event was built I both sides acting like garbage
>>
>>93821417
Cyclops strangled Emma, meaning to kill her and take, by force, her fragment of the Phoenix.

He murdered Xavier in cold blood.

He tried to weaponize a mentally unstable God-tier mutant, which failed.

Cyclops threatened the world on public television.

Cyclops replaced Magneto as the death facto poster boy for mutant Hitler.

He's been turned into a real piece of shit.

It's quite sad, honestly.
>>
>>93821499
>I honestly don't know. Emma, Cyclops, and Wolverine were fucked over just as bad, if not more so.
Comeuppance.

Emma, Scott and Logan did shit. Scott and Logan are dead, Emma lost the only person that she has ever loved and has ever loved her back.

Hank is somehow still respected in-universe.
>>
>>93821635
Shh, you can't be bad mouthing the x-fags messiah here, this is mutie board.
>>
>>93821679
Daily reminder Logan got to die like a man while Scott got fucking murdered by a fart cloud
>>
>>93821792
Good.
>>
>>93821713
I used to like the character. Now I feel nothing but disgust towards him because of how he abused Emma.

I honestly don't care about the rest.

Once he started mistreating Emma, I despised him.
>>
>>93821945
1 - Scott was corrupted by the Phoenix force at the time.

2 - He did what he did because Emma convinced Namor to destroy Wakanda giving him her pussy. Her actions made the whole situation way worse and destroyed their relationship.
>>
File: image.jpg (750KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
750KB, 1041x1600px
>>93821945
In his defense,Emma cheated on him and got the avengers/rest of te world to start hating the Phoenix 5 by convincing manor to drown wakanda,and had cheated on him,both had 2/5ths of the Phoenix force fucking up there heads,neither where in there right state of mind plus it was technically Emma who suggested Scott take the Phoenix from her
>>
>>93822106
That context is wrong though,Emma wanted to blow up the planet with the Phoenix force full strength,Scott stopped her and took her power so he could beat the avengers the normal way
>>
>>93822103
Actually, the things I mentioned happened before he went dark Phoenix. I did that deliberately to demonstrate that Cyclops had become a piece of garbage.
>>
>>93822106
And Cyclops cheated on both his wives. Not a legitimate defense.
>>
>>93821126
Idgaf.

Based beast making xfags cry. Xmen exist to coexist with mutants, sworn to protect those who hate them.

Modern xmen= biased mutants too lazy to help.
>>
File: Best Beast.jpg (49KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
Best Beast.jpg
49KB, 600x316px
>>93821126
I don't really hate him, I just don't care for the way he's being portrayed right now. In both comics and movies.
>>
File: 3311173-cyclops+and+beast.jpg (39KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
3311173-cyclops+and+beast.jpg
39KB, 600x300px
Hey OP here. I guess this thread just became a "Did Scott do anything wrong thread?" which I'm cool with. Really I just want to know when all this X-Men divided shit came from, with all the Beast/Hitler hate and Scott/Hitler apologizing?
>>
>>93822288
Based anon. You're right.
>>
>>93821635

Dark Phoenix.

Xavier was always a piece of shit

>Weaponize >Trying to recruit someone who Xavier Mindfucked

Nothing wrong

Every other thing you are saying is bullshit
>>
>>93822248
He didn't cheat on Madelyne. He went to see if it was true that Jean had come back, and Madelyne went full retard, full villain and drove him away.

He cheated on Jean, but it was the roughest moment of his life, he wasn't sure of anything and his wife had the bad habit of throwing herself into the arms of another man whenever she felt lonely. Can't really blame him.
>>
>>93822227

Where? Scott and Emma were the best Marvel pairing till the end of the Uncanny X-men vol 2. And even after the character asesination of both in AvsX on the hands of Aaron he still cared of her even on Bendis run.
>>
>>93822341
He left his wife and son to go play superhero with Jean.

Not. A. Defence.
>>
>>93822378
No, at every turn Bendis had Cyclops shit all over Emma.

Then Cyclops called her a whore. Not. Fucking. Acceptable.

EVER.
>>
>>93822431
>>93822383
>>93822248
>>93822227

You really need to go back to Tumblr.
>>
>>93822383
Nope. He had no intention of leaving Madelyne, but she made a bullshit ultimatum that if he went to see Jean, he should never come back. He went, and next thing he knew his wife was summoning demons and shit.

>>93822431
When did he called her a whore? Then again, she did sell herself to Namor.
>>
>>93822431
You're right, Emma's a cunt, not a whore.
>>
File: image.jpg (661KB, 988x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
661KB, 988x1500px
>>93822383
>>Be cyclops
>>True love dies,with difficulty move on have a son with someone that looks like her who conveniently shows up and looks like ex
>>True love comes back,go to check if she's real and relapse into the superhero biz for one mission
>>Immediatly regret it,go home intending to apologize,wife is gone,baby is gone letter telling you see saw you on tv and figured you would never come bal

Scott fucked up but I'd hardly consider that any reason to consider him a bad person,resurrection wasn't as common back then,I doubt anyone who was raised to be an x man and found there dead love alive wouldn't have gone a nostalgia mission
>>
>>93822431

He said "I wouldn't touch you with the point of Namors Trident"

He clearly was hurt and wanted her not to be part of this. Is not like he didn't want her back.
>>
File: Screenshot_7.jpg (183KB, 985x580px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_7.jpg
183KB, 985x580px
Beast is currently a member of the government that places both humans and mutants in concentration camps.
And he justifies himself by saying that he's grown more pragmatic with age.
Furry a shit.
>>
File: Facts.png (227KB, 820x480px) Image search: [Google]
Facts.png
227KB, 820x480px
>>93821126
>>
>>93822756
Saved.
>>
>>93822756
I real tire of this Scott was right meme, he really wasn't he just got lucky that Hope and Wanda did what he was claiming the Phoenix was coming to do.
>>
>>93821272
Beast went to the Inhumans trying to find a non-violent solution to the Clouds gassing people, basically trying to prevent it from fucking their genes up or some dogshit. Meanwhile Scott started destroying clouds and fucking up anyone who had a problem with it. Or it wasn't Scott because he died and it was Emma disguised as him?

Fuck I dunno, IvX was dogshit.
>>
>>93822756
Beast was, is, and always will be right.
>>
>>93822306
AvX, basically. Both sides acted the fool, but because Mutants came back, Scott is vindicated in nearly getting the entire planet vaporized by a crazed eldritch horror that once shagged him while cosplaying as his waifu.
>>
>>93823128
>>93822326
>>93822106
>>93821635
>>93821502
Fucking House of M just divided X fags and ruined characters for 2 decades,anyay for Scott,Beast,Emma to get redeemed from this shit
>>
MUH PHOENIX
>>
why are people upset over emma's mistreatment?
emma has always been a horrible cunt who thought stuff like mind-bending a non-powered schmuck who said something bad about mutants into vomiting for three hours whenever he heard the number three is an acceptable thing to do
>>
File: AvX.jpg (323KB, 896x1367px) Image search: [Google]
AvX.jpg
323KB, 896x1367px
Yo OP here. So, hearing all this Scott/Emma stuff actually sounds interesting, so where does all this stuff happen and is AvX worth reading, because that was the event that got me to notice comics (not read it, but heard it touted up as a big thing).
>>
>>93822756

Christ, did Scott & Hank got fucked over HARD. Beast was a fun guy, who was super smart and a pal that was enjoyed by the Avengers and X-Men. Scott can be a stick in the mud, but that's because he CARES. The X-Men are his family and he makes sure they're the best they can be because he doesn't want to lose them.
>>
>>93823919
Again OP, I read the first issue of AvX and thought it read okay (I hadn't read comics before and just moved on from that event since).
>>
>>93823919
No, it's not worth it. But if you're fine with wasting your time then go for it.
>>
>>93823919
Whedon and Ellis made Scott/Emma the best Marvel couple.

They remained like this till Gillen's X-Men. Still a very good couple, but Gillen forced some drama in it.

Bendis took the worst of Gillen drama and destroyed the pairing. Hin Uncanny X-Men ended with Emma trying to get together with Scott end he simply saying that she wasn't worth, since she cheated on him with Namor. This hits her really hard, she has to go into diamond form to not be heartbroken and everything.

Then Scott died, Emma goes crazy, IvX, Emma is on the path of villainy now.

In-universe, she has only herself to blame. Out of universe, though, it was Bendis and, in small part, Gillen.
>>
>>93821617

>This is the world if Hope doesn't fulfil her destiny.

In retrospect, this wasteland was the world if Hope and Wanda didn't defeat Cyclops.

Cable didn't tell Scott "protect Hope from the Avengers", he told him to "do what's necessary, and make the right decisions". Scott's decisions may not have been what Cable intended.
>>
>>93824245
in what run does emma cheat on scott?
gillen's uncanny, or at some other run?
>>
>>93822657
That broke Emma's heart. Fuck Cyclops.

Emma can be a cunt, but she's worth it.
>>
>>93824336
AvX.

She has sex with Namor in order to convince him to attack Wakanda.
>>
>>93822505
LOL, can't handle criticism.
>>
>>93824354
Interesting. Was it strictly political, in her head or no?
Also

>>93824346
come on buddy, see>>93823505
>>
The X-men just all deserve to die at this point.
>>
>>93824346
She cheating on him also broke his heart. She was in the wrong a,d he had all the right to NOT want to be with her anymore. If she loved him that much, then she should be able to keep her legs close.
>>
>>93822530
There are commitments to being married and having a child. Madelyne Pryor did nothing wrong.

She gave Cyclops a choice: be responsible or get the Fuck out.

Cyclops being emotionally impotent chose his former dead girlfriend.
>>
>>93824245
During AvX she has psychic sex with Namor while he destroyed Wakanda.
>>
>>93824388
>Interesting. Was it strictly political, in her head or no?
Well, that's complicated.

The thing is, they weren't exactly in their right state of mind when all this happened (they were being mindfucked by the Phoenix), but for some reason, everyone chose to hold then accountable like they did everything on their own.

So, Namor destroying Wakanda, Emma cheating on Scott and Scott killing Professor X were treated like action that they did willingly, even though the story doesn't tell it like this.

So, in a way, Ema didn't cheat on Scott because she wanted, but everyone in-story, including herself, treated her like she did. It was a big brain-fart from Marvel's part and e have to roll with it.
>>
>>93824388
Honestly, yes. It was strictly political. She may be attracted to Namor, but she's in love with Cyclops.

Gillen's Uncanny X-Men run established that Emma is sexually attracted to Namor, but had no interest in him beyond using his body.

She remained faithful to Cyclops as she was in love with him. With Enmma sex is one of two things: political maneuvering and a fun hobby.

Cyclops was the only one to get inside her heart. Altruism is something she learned from the X-Men, namely her lover Cyclops and her friends Beast and Wolverine.
>>
>>93823505
Because it's funny and that's Emma.
>>
>>93824676
>that's emma
a cunt you shouldn't be that overzealous to defend?Yeah, I agree.
Don't get me wrong. I enjoy her being a cunt. I enjoy her being a villain too. And I think she and Scott are cute together too, I like them as a couple.

But she's not among the characters I can feel bad for, when bad things happen to her because throughout her existence, both as a "hero" and as a villain, she is a horrible person.
>>
>>93824731
I have no problems with Emma as a villain. I just wish it weren't such a shitty transition. I'd have loved Emma and Cyclops being the White Queen and Black King of their own Hellfire Club.

In fact, that would have been amazing.
>>
>>93824828

That's what my hope post AvX would be the direction they would go. Them, Magic, and Magneto as a new hellfire club.
>>
>>93825200
Yeah, that would have been great. Oh well.
>>
File: 1475394082430.jpg (71KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
1475394082430.jpg
71KB, 400x340px
Lol /co/mblr would rather side with the retard Captain who believed the murderous psychopath man whore who has a grudge against cyke coz he couldn't fuck his ex wife than the man who has the most experience with the Pheonix

The same Pheonix who has a unique affinity with Earth muties that it has never ever harmed Earth in all the instances it manifested
>>
>>93825588
>The same Pheonix who has a unique affinity with Earth muties that it has never ever harmed Earth in all the instances it manifested

Why do people believe this? It had an "affinity" with Jean and Rachel, not 'all mutants'. One of them was dead, the other was not appearing because *reasons*. Dark Phoenix was absolutely a threat to Earth.

The Phoenix is known to have had other hosts on other planets, and Rachel was about the only time things didn't work out terrible for everyone. And this story was ignoring her.
>>
>>93825588
Fucking x-fags, they're delusional as fuck.
>>
>>93825892
>Why do people believe this? It had an "affinity" with Jean and Rachel, not 'all mutants'. One of them was dead, the other was not appearing because *reasons*. Dark Phoenix was absolutely a threat to Earth.

Bull-fucking-shit. Never had the Phoenix tried to destroy Earth on its own.

One thing we know is the Phoenix for all it's powers it's somehow weak to mindfuckery. It happens with Mastermind, with Quire, with Cuckoo's and finally with Xavier. On its own, when allowed to choose it's WORTHY host it's fine. It was fine with Jean without Mastermind, Rachel, Jean again on Morrison run.

>The Phoenix is known to have had other hosts on other planets

The fuck are you talking about? Who outside Earth? Fucking Rook'shir whoss not earthling and who had it for a couple of days? Or maybe alternate universe Guards of the Galaxy guy who I forgot the name of which is STILL from Earth. Or are you talking abiut the absolute first host of the Phoenix who became a host because his race halted evolution so the Phoenix came to restore balance?

Shows how fucking ignorant you are of the facts
>>
>>93826707
>Who outside Earth?
multiple Shi'ar hosts. Why the hell do you think they know about the Pheonix force?
>>
>>93823505
She is the only telepath self aware enough to know when she crosses the line. She owns it when all the rest think they are perfect people (Xavier eventually owns it in a way, but he still fucks up too much). She crosses the line when she feels she has a good reason for it and usually that is to protect children.

Emma is best X-men
>>
File: inputContent_1498356703745.gif (872KB, 360x160px) Image search: [Google]
inputContent_1498356703745.gif
872KB, 360x160px
>>93826819
There were none. Stop pulling shit out of your ass.

The reason the Shiar knows about the Phoenix is coz of Rookshir who almost decimated their empire AND wasn't even posessed himself but wielded a blade with the power of the Phoenix
>>
>>93827031
Oh fuck off, I'm reading War of Kings right now and part of the Pheonix is in a sword. When Rachael Grey asks about he he talks about all the Shi'ar pheonix hosts that came before
>>
He's an Uncle Logan who'd rather be a lapdog for the homo inferior than admit that Scott was always right
>>
>>93827150
>Fragment
>On a sword

So you're proving me right then. It's always someone with an agenda that uses its powers

Also still doesnt disprove the fact that it never harms Earth and muties when it manifests
>>
>>93827254
No, I just said there were other Shi'ar hosts. Learn to read a whole post before cherry picking.
>>
>>93821617
>To be fair on Scott his future son

Scott has a second daughter running around from a completely parallel future and a former teammate from a third. The x-men time line has been nothing but multiversal so anyone from the future should be taken with a grain of salt.
>>
>>93821126
I think it started when the dark beast had beast prisoner and under torture while he supplanted him.
Scott (an all the x-men) did not realized it and they focused to saved the x-men from dark reign problems, when they rescued him Beast was "Scott you fuc*** how did you not knew my doppelganger was not me and why do you take so much time to realize it and save me" after that he went with logan on schism because scott was endangering the mutants and put them in danger so he went with the man who is the best at what he does, he seemed to beast a better option of leader.
>>
>>93828208

Something broke inside Beast when he was in that prison, he's never been the same since.

Was Hank gang-raped by mutant convicts?
>>
>>93821126

Beast helped the inhumans, I don't care about anything else.

He's literally a species traitor and needs to be killed.
>>
>>93828308
Not even just that. His fucking solution is for muties to fucking leave Earth. Gonna go full /pol/ in here and say that's full on cuck.
>>
>>93828208

Proof positive that the only people who give a shit about Marvel Mutants are fucking retards, are you 12 and barely literate? or are you just some shitskin from a far off land of depravity.
>>
>>93828282
Worse. He had to listen to Osborn tell the bridge story over and over again. And because it's Osborn, he couldn't just tell it normally. No, he had to put on a one man production.

Hank had a front row seat to The Night Gwen Stacy Died: Starring Norman Osborn. Night after night he had to endure the laughably high-pitched impressions of Gwen and Peter, the poorly placed vocal sound effects, and Norman's barely controlled erection as he recounted the pivotal neck snap. Night after Night. For weeks.

I think anyone would have a more cynical, opportunistic outlook on live after that ordeal.
>>
File: 1498367101851.png (2MB, 1084x962px) Image search: [Google]
1498367101851.png
2MB, 1084x962px
>Still reading X-men
Are you really expecting Marvel to do a "Make Beast Better" arc when you could just make everyone an asshole and bully Cyclops to make an extra buck off "Scott was right" memers?
>>
>>93831351
What do you expect, X-fags are morons.
>>
>>93821126
Fox
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.