[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sophie Campbell back on Jem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: JEM-03-cover-674x1024.jpg (198KB, 674x1024px) Image search: [Google]
JEM-03-cover-674x1024.jpg
198KB, 674x1024px
http://sciencefiction.com/2017/07/06/showtime-synergy-artist-sophie-campbell-teased-upcoming-jem-holograms-project/

She's coming back!
>>
>>93816667
>She
>>
Oh good, they finally realised their product is absolute SHIT without her art.
>>
>>93816699
You remind me of my little nephew, in the way that you're really fucking annoying, talk about useless shit no one cares about and I want to punch you really hard in the face.
>>
>>93816667
When she left the book the quality went down

She's a good artist and i wish she were on Birds of Prey
>>
>>93816667
Fuck yes!
I didn't MIND the Archie-style art, but Sophie will always be the GOAT. Second best is whoever's doing the Misfits miniseries
>>
>>93816707
>her
>>
>>93816742
>You remind me of my nephew.
Your nephew must be cool af.
And still
>she
>>
>>93816667
I'd wanna say "good for her" but I just realized I have NO IDEA how much comic artists get paid or how much certain companies usually pay them.

Like would bigger companies like DC/Marvel be usually higher pay or would smaller companies be more fair towards their makers? Would you get paid more in contract or out of contract like it's commission work?
>>
>>93816667
Neat. And had I actually read the Jem comic, I would presumably care.

That's a hint to anyone who wants to start story timing it, by the way.

>>93816699
Yes, she. Contain your autism.
>>
>>93816965

I'm honestly surprised Marvel hasn't snatched Campbell up yet. They seem hellbent on hording all the LGBTQ creatives they can find and assigning them pet projects.
>>
>>93816988
>Neat. And had I actually read the Jem comic, I would presumably care.
>That's a hint to anyone who wants to start story timing it, by the way.
You want me to do it once I'm done with the Hasbroverse?
>>
>>93817138
Go for it. I keep hearing it was really good.
>>
>>93816988
>Being in contact with reality is now autism.
Really makes me think.
>>
>>93816667

Ross can change his name to Sophie, but unless he magically grows a vagina between his legs, he'll never be a "she" or a "her".
>>
>>93816994
Marvel ain't the solo market for LGBBQs.
There's Black Mask Studios, Aftershock, and probably others.
>>
File: Jem07.jpg (239KB, 630x538px) Image search: [Google]
Jem07.jpg
239KB, 630x538px
>>93817138
You're good people, McDuck.
>>
>>93817287
Did he/she get an operation? Anyone with the balls to change the pissholder cause thats how adamant they are about it has EARNED the right to be whatever gender they wanna be called.
>>
>>93817326
>>
>>93816667
Good for her. Her redesigns were what sold me on the series in the first place.
>>
>>93817344

You cannot get a "sex change" operation lol. All you're doing is mutilating the space between your legs, not actually altering your sex.
>>
>>93817287
>>93817344
>>93817404

Gender Dysphoria is a legitimate psychological condition. These people should be in therapy, not getting their dicks chopped off.
>>
>>93817404
>>93817441
Mental condition or otherwise, if you're willing to chop you dick just so you'll get me to call you a girl, I'll call you a girl.
Fucking commitment to an idea worth respecting.
>>
>>93817441
Pretty sure they do get therapy.

They don't just walk into a doctor's office one day and demand to be given hormones and for their outie to be an innie. It's a long process.
>>
>every single Jem thread is doomed to become /pol/ shit over a tranny character

Who gives a fuck, trannies have existed longer than you and chances are you didn't give a damn about Jem before you heard this comic committed "SJW sins" in the first place
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (121KB, 800x798px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
121KB, 800x798px
>>93816944
>Your nephew must be cool af

This made me laugh harder than it should've
>>
Did she actually get the whole operation and everything? Or it is a case of fandom making a big deal out of a joke? I always ask because a Japanese mangaka was said something along the lines of "I wanted to be a woman" and then he had to clarify after being asked cringy questions by western people that it was a fetish joke.
>>
>>93817993
>Pretty sure they do get therapy.

"Hormone therapy" doesn't count.
>>
When will she go back to making Wet Moon? It's been years since volume 6.
>>
File: jem-comic-cover.jpg (246KB, 596x764px) Image search: [Google]
jem-comic-cover.jpg
246KB, 596x764px
I hope it's a new Jem comic.
>>
File: julie_vins.jpg (104KB, 703x804px) Image search: [Google]
julie_vins.jpg
104KB, 703x804px
> best female artist used to be a man.

the state of women artists
>>
>>93817441
It cannot be undone, ergo it must be accomodated.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.