[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Tick Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Beep Beep.png (816KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
Beep Beep.png
816KB, 1280x536px
Spoooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn.........

https://youtu.be/AadpMQsYvCQ
>>
What's the best way to buy the tick comics it seems like their are a bunch of different collections
>>
I'd prefer a new cartoon or a movie, but I guess this will be fine.
>>
>>93814647
He's got the attitude and that's what's needed most.

Also helps the creator is working on it.
>>
>>93814557

I'm still finding it hard seeing someone other then Warburton as a live-action Tick, but I'm sure I'll get over it in a few episodes.

And the whole thing looks incredibly cheap by comparison, but that first Warburton show had an OBSCENE budget that no sitcom would ever get now so I get it.
>>
Can't believe it has been about a year already, I was starting one of the free trials of prime to watch the 1st episode which somehow registered onto my account as a non refundable prime-student for whatever reason (still not sure how that happened) and that ends sometimes this August. Feels like just a little while ago that the pilot came out and people were making threads about it.

>>93814733
>I'm still finding it hard seeing someone other then Warburton as a live-action Tick, but I'm sure I'll get over it in a few episodes
Everytime he was on screen I could feel myself thinking "this isn't right" but his voice and general demeanor fit the feel of it so well that I actually dont mind it too much. I noticed the cheapness too but it is one of the few times I feel like cheap is the way to go, it helps the costumes and crazy antics of hero vs villain stick out a bit more where as other shows have it appear a bit more "normal" and not a bunch of freaks in costumes causing massive damage. I am sure there will be some huge green screen/cgi moments that stick out but if everything has the ceap feeling to it after a few episodes it might be something you just get used to like watching a cartoon with an odd art style.
>>
>>93814557
That Arthur would look fucking people if they only gave him goggles. He's got an amazingly weak chin.
>>
>>93816343

He does have goggles. They kind of slide into place Adam Jensen-style when he deploys his wings.
>>
>>93814557
Good to see they actually improved the costume. It looked pretty bad in those early promotional shots.
>>
File: 1_tick_panel3.jpg (487KB, 1200x619px) Image search: [Google]
1_tick_panel3.jpg
487KB, 1200x619px
>>93814601
If you're looking at TPBs:

>Tick: The Complete Edlund
>The Tick: Big Blue Destiny
>The Tick: Karma Tornado

In that order.
>>
Does Edlund still make comics? Just any comic, not necessarily Tick related
>>
>>93814557
go tell it on the mountain.

Im looking forward to this
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.