[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if he doesn't live up to the hype?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: im scared.jpg (63KB, 536x704px) Image search: [Google]
im scared.jpg
63KB, 536x704px
What if he doesn't live up to the hype?
>>
So, when does the new season premier anyway?
>>
File: tumblr_osy0x0ZTue1r29wy9o1_1280.png (712KB, 1161x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osy0x0ZTue1r29wy9o1_1280.png
712KB, 1161x1920px
>>93811026
THIS FUCKING SATURDAY
>>
It's a kid's cartoon. The chances are high that it won't live up to your autistic expectations.
>>
Why is he hyped up so much anyway? I never watched season 1 but hasn't he already been defeated by star several times?
>>
>>93811203
No, that's Ludo.

He absolutely beats Star at the end of Season 1 and sets up the entire S2 plot, and his prior appearances before then were him playing everyone around him easily as he took control of Ludo's army, staying in the background so that Star didn't know he existed until it was too late.

Dunno if you've watched all of S2 or just haven't seen much of the show, but Toffee in 1 is much better than his brief appearances in 2 because he actually does stuff and shows up more than twice.
>>
>>93811010
Can't be any worse than the annoying triangle
>>
File: 1471339225622.jpg (24KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471339225622.jpg
24KB, 399x400px
>>93811190
/thread
>>
File: surprise.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
surprise.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>93811010
>"Ludo's not here right now. But if you'd like, you can leave a message."
How did they pull off "stoic lawyer," "bloodthirsty warlord" and "smug smartass" all in one character?

>>93811203
Toffee has played everyone like a damn fiddle from the moment he showed up.
>>
>>93811010
You think that's a new thing?
>>
>>93811010
I feel like this movie event thing is gonna be make or break for the series. Either it'll be good and stick the landing and set the course for a good rest of the series, or it'll flop and the show will go to shit not long after.
>>
File: Zant_and_Assassins.png (151KB, 573x301px) Image search: [Google]
Zant_and_Assassins.png
151KB, 573x301px
>>93811986
Because the calm facade while the guy is actually a blood thirsty warlord/lunatic has been done before multiple times
>>
>>93811203
Toffee only faced Star once in season 1, and while it's not certain what exactly all happened, it was all according to his plan. He's manipulated everything to the point where he now not only controls Ludo, but has a piece of the wand, the book, Glossaryk, and has taken out 90% of anyone that could stop him.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.