[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lackadaisy Updated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: Furryshit1.jpg (2MB, 1000x2761px) Image search: [Google]
Furryshit1.jpg
2MB, 1000x2761px
Lackadaisy updated with 3 new pages and it was last updated 3 months ago. Wasn't this supposed to get updated faster since the Patreon is raking in 5.5k every month?

Isn't the artist now doing this fulltime? Or has the artist kept it as a side project while scamming furries? Scamming furries out of their money is probably a service to the world.
>>
File: Furryshit2.jpg (2MB, 1000x2543px) Image search: [Google]
Furryshit2.jpg
2MB, 1000x2543px
>>
Well at least it's doing better than Prequel. Fuck you Kaz
>>
File: Furryshit3.jpg (2MB, 1000x2334px) Image search: [Google]
Furryshit3.jpg
2MB, 1000x2334px
>>
The likeliest scenario is that he's providing all his furry backers with a steady stream of commissions.

I would be ok with drawing animal people fucking each other for 5.5k a month.
>>
>>93806359
>He.
She.
>>
>>93806389

>she

shit. really?
>>
I'm starting to wonder whether most patreons aren't just fronts for well organized drug operations.
>>
>>93806567
yeah, also a nigger.
>>
File: lackadaisy_bunny__hug_by_tracyjb.jpg (546KB, 1024x3395px) Image search: [Google]
lackadaisy_bunny__hug_by_tracyjb.jpg
546KB, 1024x3395px
>>93806567
>>
File: Tracy.jpg (49KB, 221x350px) Image search: [Google]
Tracy.jpg
49KB, 221x350px
>>93806674
Wot
>>
>>93806320
>Artwork literally a thousand times better
>Approximately eight or ten updates since Prequel last updated
>No help
Kazerad has no excuse
>>
>>93806674
If she were black she would draw with some faux anime style.
>>
>>93806320
This so much.
>>
It's hilarious that the bar for webcomic updates is set so astoundingly low.
>>
>>93807018
Well, on one hand, you've got Diaz, but on the other hand, you've got Cope. So it just depends on how dedicated they are.
>>
>>93807135
Yeah I'd say Cope deserves even more than what she makes now. Tremendous work ethic.
>>
>>93806315
>cute symmetry cat survived
i was worried
>>
>>93806567
Can you imagine a man having all those cats to model from?
>>
Kazerad and Diaz should be dragged out into the street and shot.

Butler and Cope should receive fresh fruit gift baskets.
>>
>>93806299
When I see complaints like this I always wonder if any of you guys have ever drawn anything. Doing one fully colored page a month at the insane level of detail and size of page she does while also doing commissions isn't unreasonable. She's not a glossy tumblr artist, everything is rendered in proper perspective, she fills in every brick, glass bottle, and sometimes even goes for fur on closeups. It's actually a pretty steady output.

Full-color comics that pump out 18 pages a month are much less detailed and usually drawn by teams of five people, not to mention other writers, and are often hit by setbacks when they can't stick to schedule. 5,500 is a lot for an artist to make relative to other webcomic artists, but it isn't enough to support a small studio. She could hire a colorist and probably speed up her work output by a lot, but the quality would suffer.

Unless you are personally supporting her patreon and are disappointed with her work output, there's no need to shit on Tracy. And if you are, just pull your support. She's one of the few webcomic artists or patreon whores who managed to make ends up meet who isn't some embarrassment like the diaz or jacques.

tracy's one of the few things we did right, /co/, let her be.
>>
>>93808761
Okay, Kazerad is a lazy ass that should be rightly forgotten, but he should never be compared to Diaz. He was never a cocksucking piece of shit, he just burned out and stopped.
>>
>>93809085
I'm willing to commute the shooting to a stern talking-to.
>>
>>93809107
That's fair. I'll go along with that.
>>
>>93809085

Get back to work, Kaz.
>>
>>93808761
From Cope's comic Tumblr, I've learned that she eats pomelo salad.

Just kinda curious - what'd that be LIKE?
>>
>>93806825
This is how far /pol/ has gone, when that is considered Black. Is nothing White enough for them?
>>
>>93810732
Eyes are not blue therefore nigger.
>>
File: lackadaisy fear.jpg (73KB, 761x414px) Image search: [Google]
lackadaisy fear.jpg
73KB, 761x414px
Geometry Cat's face in Panel 9 makes me understand Ashley Cope's fear fetish.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.