[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back to robot fucking.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

File: 3523.png (135KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
3523.png
135KB, 800x1160px
Back to robot fucking.
>>
File: QuestionableContentBubblesCold.jpg (237KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
QuestionableContentBubblesCold.jpg
237KB, 1080x1920px
Literally the only reason why these threads are posted any more is to see if IT'S HAPPENING
>>
Not sure if I'm relieved he didn't decide to ship her with the big guy or annoyed that means he'll probably put big guy with the rapey brown one.
>>
>>93805775
it's only over when they all fuck
>>
I'm gonna ask now because if I ask later no one will see through all the usual trash-

Didn't this webcomic bascially work as
>comedy webcomic
>then it got serious
>then it tried to flop its ass back into comedy
>>
>>93805874

Originally it was going to be quirky sci-fi adventure crap. With laser robots and psychotic killers.

Then it became about a coffee shop of sarcastic baristas.

Now it is just a series of boring relationship arcs from a hack who doesn't know what to do once he has characters A and B together.
>>
they fuck?
>>
File: segmentation_fault.jpg (70KB, 800x539px) Image search: [Google]
segmentation_fault.jpg
70KB, 800x539px
> Well, th-this is me.
> ... you're beautiful.
>>
>>93805639
>Drawing that big ass gut for tumbler
Someone edit her back to just thick.
>>
>>93805639
It's weird how he can nail the uncanny valley, usually that's a fuck up that takes more skill.
>>
>>93805985
You know there is a skeleton inside you right?
>>
>>93806051
And it stays inside where it belongs
>>
>>93806101
We can fix that
>>
>>93805639
Wait, do they usually sleep together? Were they just doing it as """friends""" before? I feel like if they had feelings for each other and they're sleeping together that they're already in kind of a relationship, a confession like that shouldn't be a big shock.
still kind of freaking out tho
>>
>>93806292
But did she change in front of Bubbles?
>>
File: 1450[1].png (140KB, 600x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1450[1].png
140KB, 600x1417px
I can see it now.
Bubbles will confess, "I'm physically attracted to you Faye."

Faye will be all like, "Uh wow, cool but I'm into getting deep dickings and I don't think you have that capability."

Bubbles will respond, "What if I did..." while glancing over at the completed phallus they've made for Pintsize (but have yet to test).

Then they fuck.

Epilogue: Pintsize has his dick on and is being his own self offering it to everyone. He offers it to Faye, she punches him, and then while fixing him Bubbles leans in and says that she used that dick on Faye and he'll never, ever get to.

Postscript: Pintsize fucks Faye
>>
>>93805639
JUST FUCK THE FUCKING ROBOT ALREADY JESUS CHRIST HAQUES MAKE IT HAPPEN
>>
>>93806414
Probably just took off her pants in front of her. I change in front of my friends all the time, it's not usually a big deal especially when you figure out how to change strategically so that you don't expose yourself to them.
>>
File: oh no.png (49KB, 319x326px) Image search: [Google]
oh no.png
49KB, 319x326px
>>93805639

I normally think this comic looks like dogshit but Faye in panel 2 is actually doing things to me
>>
>>93806444
Wow this comic really has not changed that much. Especially in terms of coloring. Shading is exactly the same and still terrible. How has Jeph not improved AT ALL in that department, surely he's opened an art book once in his life? Nice trips by the way.
>>
>>93806444

Post-postscript: Everybody fucks Faye
>>
>>93805994
I actually can't tell if she's meant to have a belly there or if it's just kind of a fold in her tank top. She doesn't seem to have it panel 4. I can never tell how fat Faye is supposed to be as a general rule, since Jacques is so inconsistent with her size and proportions.
>>
>>93806469
But do you change strategically to avoid exposing yourself to your toaster?
>>
>>93806444
you saved the best for last
>>
>>93805754
For you information,I check these threads for Handy Jays updates
>>
>>93806475
>Faye in panel 2 is actually doing things to me
My resentment towards this strip has been Jeph refusing to show us Faye's tits for longer than most people have been on 4chan
>>
>>93807444
you have a better chance of hearing about David Bowie's new album
>>
File: noToInf.png (655KB, 1241x803px) Image search: [Google]
noToInf.png
655KB, 1241x803px
>>93807590
>>
>>93806729
If I was attracted to my toaster I probably would
>>
Do not read Questionable Content.
>>
>>93806444
They use it. Pintsize comes out wearing it later.

"Hey, this feels used. Like its got at least fifteen fucks into it already."

Bubbles walks by.

"More like Thirty."

"I don't count Oral"

"Or anal!"
>>
>>93806729
I keep my toaster in the kitchen and that's one of the few rooms I don't intend to ever have occasion to take my clothes off in.
>>
File: CrunchSmileExtended.gif (216KB, 77x96px) Image search: [Google]
CrunchSmileExtended.gif
216KB, 77x96px
>>93808602
What if you and the floor catch fire? The toaster is gonna see your goodies, famiglia.

>>93806546
>Nice trips by the way.
Sweet, I didn't even notice this.
>>
>>93808678
I don't plan on the floor catching fire. I suppose it could, but I'm just gonna have to do my best to try and make sure it doesn't.
>>
>>93807590
I know...
>>
>>93806292

Bubbles is using a power outlet in her room, not sleeping in her bed.
>>
File: 3464[1].png (140KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
3464[1].png
140KB, 800x1160px
>>93809358
She has laid there before, though. Faye was cuddling/spooning her and Bubbles said that she should stop because the armor would result in her waking up in pain. (It wasn't specifically a sexual cuddle, Faye was giving her supportive contact when she told the story of her squad dying and fell asleep in that position)

...then shortly after Bubbles asked Faye to help her take off the armor.

Hmm, I think I'm seeing the pattern here.
>>
>>93805639
Is the robot trans? Does it have a penis attachment?
>>
I stopped reading after the tranny fuck fest.

What is is going on in this comic anymore?
>>
>>93809721
We're just sitting here waiting for the robot fuck fest
>>
>>93809768
>the entire point point of this comic is to see who engages in a bizarre sexual power play next

Seems right.
>>
>>93809721
we've moved on to the robot fuck fest.
>>
>>93809791
That's what I'm here for at least.
>>
>>93809768
>>93809821
I used to play bass for Robot Fuck Fest.
>>
Do not read Questionable Content.
>>
>>93805639
DON'T DATE ROBOTS!
>>
>>93806444
there's something wrong with me.

I laughed at this.
>>
>>93805639
welp that's just out there now
>>
>>93805639
I can't tell if Bubbles meant platonic affection but was embarrassed at how the statement sounded, or meant romantic affection and was embarrassed at letting that slip.
>>
>>93808602
>he's never done apron only cooking
Best feeling in the whole world
>>
>>93809539
Hacks will never tell
>>
>>93806292
You say this stuff like QC's author has ever had normal relationships to know better.
>>
>>93805985
For a second thought that was Carnival posting and I was like "cmon these threads aren't THAT bad".
>>
>>93809838
I'm here for the fanart and edits.
>>
>>93805812
Massive Orgy Ending is BEST ENDING.
>>
I wish I had the time to re-draw QC as a short comic with a few chapters of good art and a real plot. Start near the beginning and actually tell a decent story. Marten becomes a badass and successful metal guitarist. All the characters come back but have well written relationships and actually contribute to a larger sci-fi plot involving AI. Pintsize mindbreaks Faye into a public use toilet.
>>
>>93810786
>windows all around the house
>the comfiest room in the house has one giant window on it with no curtain
>can't walk around naked because of this
life is suffering
>>
>>93813646
>short comic
>All the characters come back
How short do you mean? Because it seems like there's a lot of characters and it'd be strange if you don't space out their introductions to the plot.
>>
>>93813688
Why not just buy a curtain? Or some blinds, or something?
>>
>>93813701

It's not like any of the character introductions in QC are well paced or thought out to begin with. Most of them could be introduced in group scenes and still be better written than QC is. Some would be side characters, but treated as side characters, and not "potential new main character until Jeph runs out of ideas."

Others would be relegated to background shots or non-speaking roles. Bubbles would appear as a minor antagonist who gets killed unceremoniously during a battle scene.
>>
>>93805775
>big guy likes the brown autist
>big guy likes the robot

>rown autists gets fucked by the ginger nerd
>robot gets fucked by the fat alcoholic
>big guy gets double cucked

or maybe he will be the one double cucking?
>>
>>93813035
That's what they all say
>>
File: QCgeneralingeneral.jpg (141KB, 800x573px) Image search: [Google]
QCgeneralingeneral.jpg
141KB, 800x573px
>>93814330
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.