[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 15

File: jONODJA.jpg (339KB, 1152x2160px) Image search: [Google]
jONODJA.jpg
339KB, 1152x2160px
Is it true?
>>
>>93791907
Are you asking people on 4chan about how people socialize
>>
>>93791907
bait
>>
>>93791907
>being around betas so awkward they get nervous about sex.
I'm a fucking virgin and it was a whatever topic. This is sad even by my standards.
>>
>>93791907
It's true, this man has no dick.
>>
>>93791977
Cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria.
>>
>>93791907
>randy bobandy isn't invited to stuff

I feel like this comic was unneeded, what kind of autist feels the obligation to point out that movies and real life are different?
>>
Okay the not having balls thing is exactly like that
>>
>>93791995
>what kind of autist feels the obligation to point out that movies and real life are different?

ones that spend to much time on the internet.
>>
>>93791907
>why dreams are always cooler in movies than real life
Wrong. In movies, dreams are boring and comprehensible. That's not cool in the slightest.
>>
>>93791938
FPBP
>>
>>93791907
If these betas ever went to real parties when they were growing up they'd know that stuff like this did happen. Their glorified hipster meet and greet tier parties don't have anyone wild like that anymore.

The out of touch, lame and beta writers for college fucking humor don't know shit about the average early twenties alphas all the girls want. The girls don't even fucking see these betas unless they're low on funds. The girls they talk to are likely either using them or are simply not pretty enough to develop into retarded whores.
>>
>>93791907
Pretty much true honestly, a bit cheesy in films but this is what it's like.

The only one where I'd say isn't often at all is the dad thing, it's rare for a dad to be like that but then again a chill dad wouldn't be funny.
>>
>>93791907

Neither is true but honestly with my group of friends film is closer to real life.
>>
>>93791994
That's a big twinkie!
>>
>>93791907
real life is more boring than movies?
wow color me surprised
>>
>>93791907
1 isn't true at all unless you are with your bible study group or goody goody 2 shoes groups
2 is true in that the older couples decide to do stuff with other couples instead of the guy's other single male friends. It is kinda personal but my friends leave me out of stuff and don't invite me only because I don't have a girl to bring to stuff when I've been trying to get one for 13 years.
3 is true
4 is true on both parts since the girl wouldnt date the socially awkward skinnyfat guy if he wasnt in grad school. shit maybe girls would like me too if i watched football instead of comics and video games and was in grad school instead of only a bachelors
5 is true because 30 year olds shouldn't be partying with a bunch of 20 year olds
>>
File: o7fturfq.png (2MB, 615x2160px) Image search: [Google]
o7fturfq.png
2MB, 615x2160px
Edited.

The only one that seemed accurate was the dad one.
>>
>>93792538
>The only one that seemed accurate was the dad one.

This. The one and only time I dated a girl the father approached me after school hoursa nd literally threatened to murder me. Not a "if you hurt my daughter I'll make you regret it!" kind of thing either, a straight up fucking death threat just for interacting with her.
>>
>>93791995
fuck off randy
>>
>>93791907
Not sure about the party stuff since I hate parties but everything else it's true.
>>
The first one happens all the fucking time in my college, and mostly women did that. Some of my friends did talk about chicks they fucked, and one of my friends is bisexual so he'd talk about men he'd fuck, too. Do these College Humor sexless automatons don't think people don't tak about sex with their buds?
>>
>>93792496
>1 isn't true at all
It's neither where I'm from. No one is gonna ask you how she was but no one's gonna be awkward about it either
>Nice bro, she's pretty hot
>>
>>93791907
top panel isnt true dad one isnt true and big randy isnt true
>>
>>93792630
you're a nigger ?
>>
>>93792261
>i'm butthurt that my fantasy is not real: the post
>>
I'm willing to bet the author's real life group of friends isn't as ethnically diverse as depicted here.
>>
File: laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>93792261
>>
>>93794136
>I'm butthurt that I don't get invited to parties: the post
>>
>>93791907
>That asshole friend who texts you when he is getting a blowjob
>>
>>93791907
I don't understand why the daughter thing is such a big deal. It sends the point across.
Besides, I've threatened to kill people for less.
>>
>>93791907
>Ilustrated by Cynthia Cheng
All Cynthia's are cunts
I know cause that's the name of my mother
>>
File: happy amerifat.jpg (70KB, 593x635px) Image search: [Google]
happy amerifat.jpg
70KB, 593x635px
>movies make life appear more exciting

Wow, someone give that man a job at CNN
>>
>>93791907
As someone who went to a bachelor party last week I can confirm college humor knows jack shit
>>
>>93794345
I bet it is but they are all imaginary
>>
>>93794561
Same as anyone named Cecilia, Elizabeth, Katherine, Sylvia or any other fancy name.
>>
>>93792496
3 is not true we said no strippers and we still got them because 2 idiots really wanted them
>>
>>93794561

CYNTHIA, SHE'S A REALLY COOL DANCER
>>
>>93794631
Why do you think trans women always pick names like that
I mean some just change their name to the female version, those aren't insufferable
>>
>>93794671
The fact that the doll has my mother's name made masturbating to Rugrats really wierd
>>
>>93791907
If you only hang with boring white people that is.
The father one was on spot.
>>
Oh, and forgot any name that ends with Lotte. Anyone named Annelotte especially.
>>93794684
>trans women
Oxymoron.
>>
>>93794731
>Oxymoron
What about trans men?
>>
>>93791907
Who WOULDN'T want Randy at their party? Buncha limp dicks at Collegehumor.
>>
Wait, I don't get the second one. In movies, your friends think you're whipped, IRL he'll get your woman a beer? Wut?
>>
>>93791995
Fuck off randy, you cheese burger scaring fat fuck
>>
>>93791907
I can't say if the top one is true because all of my close friends are either virgins or they've been in committed relationships for several years now. Though we do talk about sex quite openly, it's nothing like either panel. We don't need to goad eachother into talking about it but we also don't have any qualms with hearing about it.
>>
>>93794746
Perverts
>>
>>93794605
They are stealing a joke from the Simpson and making it 5 times in a row for it to be a list you like on Facebook with doesn't generate any revenue and you have to try and sell your crappy merch to stay afloat
How the fuck is college humor still a thing? How many people work there?
>>
>>93794785
irl a husband and wife will often socialize together, and there will typically be a decent overlap between the circle of friends of each. in movies the wife only hangs out with her friends and the husband only hangs out with his friends and it is often demanded of the husband to hang out with his wife at the expense of hanging out with his friends,
>>
>>93794495
>that asshole friend that Snapchats him taking a dump
>>
>>93792456
Are you a god?
>>
>>93792456
UUUU
>>
This shitty art looks like its trying to emulate steven universe
>>
>>93794874
Not in my friends case, his ex-wife didn't like his family or friends so he was only allowed to stay at the house and take care of the kids while she went out with her friends and secret lover. Nigga couldn't play games,watch movies or TV shows she didn't like, had to eat anything she cooked or she'd cry about how he's cheating and she constantly needed to see his phone and always asked me if he was cheating on her every week.
>>
>>93791907
The first two aren't really true in my experience. The "movies" side is exaggerated for sure, but it's not like guys don't talk about shit like that. Three four and five are definitely true.
>>
2) is weird because both are true IME.
>>
Desu if randy really has that much cocaine he's always gonna be invited to SOMETHING
>>
>Tumble thinks guys don't talk about women they've fucked
Welp, at least I know this definitely wasn't made by a black guy.
>>
>>93796566
>ex-wife
At least he escaped.
>>
>>93792076
I'll take simple compressible dreams over getting cockblocked and cycled by a futanari version of my Grandmother. To this day I'm still mad at my subconscious for ruining a nice dream with such a horrendous combination of shit fetishes.
>>
File: spot on.jpg (52KB, 960x712px) Image search: [Google]
spot on.jpg
52KB, 960x712px
Anyone have more fiction vs reality comics?
>>
>>93794620
Okay, but was it a bachelor party where the man of honor did or didn't want strippers?

Because I don't think the comic is saying bachelor parties don't ever have strippers, just that's it's not normal for a party to have strippers when the guest of honor specifically requested that it not have strippers.
>>
File: tumblr_oeynan6qck1sidfiqo1_500.jpg (50KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeynan6qck1sidfiqo1_500.jpg
50KB, 500x333px
>>93797697
>>
>>93797965
Wait, that's the wrong one.
>>
File: tumblr_feminism reality vs fic.jpg (407KB, 742x1725px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_feminism reality vs fic.jpg
407KB, 742x1725px
>>93797697
>>
>>93798102
>tfw you just want the edit to go the next step and have the fatty banging the skank, the nerd banging the airhead, and the CEO fucking the mommy
>>
>>93798102
damn thats probably the most accurate to life comic ive seen on here today
>>
>>93791938
believe it or not, some people's wizard power is so high that even asking /co/ is an improvent. Like the incels at r9k.
>>
>>93798102
Fat girls exist, they tend to get pretty awful attitudes (just look at Tumblr) and people don't like them because of their attitudes not because they are fat
Sluts also exist, there is nothing wrong with them unless you are dating one in wich case your life is a living hell and you have to deal with other guys hitting on her each time she goes out at night
There are a lot of people working around the comics, videogames, etc thing but not making comics or videogames or anything like that more like writers or journalists(bloggers) and most of them couldn't give less of a shit about the thing they are supposed to write about wich is evidently when they bring up social justice all the time even when it has nothing to do with it because that's what they really want to write about but there is no money in it, of course you are going to hate a comic writer that tries to do anything but write a comic especially if she is writing a character you like
I guess cosplayers? Lots of cosplayers don't give a shit about the characters and just want attention albeit not attention from convention goers but the people who see their pictures on Facebook, I don't care about them, and I don't give a shit either but it's a pain in the ass having a half naked chick around and a big sign that reads look at the half naked Chick-get kicked out kicked out
Men don't harrass mother's, feminists harrass mother's, I don't like the self entitled mother's that think I owe them something because they made a baby and everyone should twist and bend to their whim tho, that's just me
Women in office environments are their own Pandora's box, there is an entire government branch full of women designated to get them special privileges in the workplace
Like when you don't show up to work who do you think has to do your work for you? Even then plenty of women are underqualifijed for their jobs just because of hiring practices and college bias, how do you think people feel about workin
>>
>>93798375
Under someone with half your knowledge and experience? And don't tell me it doesn't happen since the push for women in management position has those positions being filled by someone
>>
>>93798102
The Montana Merchant Mangler does it again
>>
>>93794631
I have a friend named Elizabeth who's one of the sweetest women I know. Everything else is true tho.
>>
>>93797993
Not being attracted to trans people makes you ignorant now
>>
>>93798375
It's a vicious cycle; if a fat girl is mean, everyone thinks she's a bitch and doesn't like her, she then goes on to assume nobody likes her because she's fat so she both eats more and places her anger on others, making even less people want to be around her, and as it is such.
>>
>>93797697
My aunt is a psychatrist that works sometimes with people at the psych ward and she tells me they have these big heavy wood doors with no handle on the inside so the crazy people can't scape and they get so deperate trying to escape the doors and especially the frames have this long scratches
Just picture that had completely plain wood door, they aren't allowed to have anything they can use to scratch it they did it with their hands
>>
>>93798476
I wonder how many dudes are going to be pressured into sex they don't want just so they won't be labeled with one of the -isms or -phobics
>>
>>93798514
Every single item on the list is a vicious cycle
Having a culture that tells women that nothing is ever their fault makes everything wrong
It doesn't make life better for anyone, it certainly doesn't make it better for women, look how angry and stressed they get holding signs and screaming done the street about rape like crazy people
>>
I'm Big Randy and those guys were fucking punks anyway
>>
File: 1498453306158.gif (350KB, 215x194px) Image search: [Google]
1498453306158.gif
350KB, 215x194px
>>93798659
BIG RANDY'S HERE NOW IT'S A PARTY
>>
File: BENDIS.gif (1MB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
BENDIS.gif
1MB, 355x200px
>>93798694
>>
>>93798577
Just look at how plain/fat/ugly women prey on gay men
That's the same situation, hell it already happens all the time, trans women get men drunk and high on bars then rape them and then bitch about the fact that nobody wants to be near them let alone date them
And those people are supposed to be victims? There was this video of this poor Australian guy waking up after getting black out drunk next to a trans girl and he loses his shit screaming at her to get out meanwhile the trans breaks down crying in shock saying over and over it isn't my fault it isn't my fault
That's what feminism is encouraging them to do, I'm pretty sure the trans girl felt pretty fucking awful after that, doesn't seem worth it at all for sex
>>
File: tumblr_obviy1rHTn1upzrywo1_540.gif (2MB, 540x306px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obviy1rHTn1upzrywo1_540.gif
2MB, 540x306px
>>93798740
>>
>>93798577
Gay men right now are being accused of mysoginy for not wanting to fuck feminists.
>>
File: truth.jpg (194KB, 640x1920px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
194KB, 640x1920px
>>
>>93798819
That's hysterical
>>
>>93798572
You're not allowed to have a blanket when not being supervised because you may kill yourself or something.
Calling suicide watch will make you want to kill yourself harder.
>>
>>93798819
>>93798831
being able to select your sexual partners is discrmination
no, think about it, it is discrimination, you are telling people you are too ugly, you are too fat, etc
some forms of discrimination are necesary because there is no way around them
>>
>>93794503
Sure, but nobody takes you seriously so it only makes you look even more pathetic.
>>
>>93794861
>the Simpsons did it!

CollegeHumor is garbage, but seriously dude?
>>
>>93798818
>Skeleton has 4 fingers
>Other monsters have 5
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>93798908
Can you imagine how bad SJWs would chimp out if "discriminating tastes" was still a common phrase?
>>
>>93791977
That's what I heard.
>>
>>93798908
Discrimination is not negative. We're being literally removed from out individuality and independence by this cultural marxist bullshit.
>>
>>93797965
>>93797993
I like these.
>>
>>93798102
One of the few accurate edits.
>>
>>93799005
Found the chaser
>>
File: Untitled.png (10KB, 606x189px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10KB, 606x189px
>>93798908
There's a difference between discrimination and being discriminating. Blame the English language.
>>
>>93798995
pretty much
also stereotypes arent a thing, they are true most of the time
denying them is retarded, you help no one
i really belive that college class sjws hate poor black and mexican people, especially college class black and mexican people
they are pretty intolerant of anyone who doesnt follow their rules
>>
>>93797993
What's the difference between the first and last one?
>>
>>93799041
Blame the fuckers who keep trying to change the definition of words every other day to suit their needs.
>>
>>93799055
its in the writers head
>>
>>93799047
Black people are some of the most racist, homophobic people I've met, and I grew up in the south.
>>
>>93799005
I like that comic because it's just a slice of life thing about a trans faggot, without being overtly "I'm so trans give me attention" or "trans is great accept my agenda you shitlords".

I mean I don't particularly like the comic because it simply doesn't appeal to me, but I appreciate that it's normal without all the usual bullshit that trans webcomics are pushing.
>>
>>93791938
I am russian and last week in Kiev i've drank some beers with the ukrainean guy from /vr. Fucking /vr, of all places.
>>
File: 1497316491764.png (332KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1497316491764.png
332KB, 596x628px
>>93799100
Are you saying you don't like the artistic masterpiece that is Assigned Male shitlord?!
>>
>>93792496
>if he wasnt in grad school
They wouldn't date him if he was either. Not that it matters; unless you're also dating a grad, you have no time to be in a relationship.
>>
>>93799142
The only reason I like that one is because I can never figure out if it's a parody making fun of people who actually believe that shit, or if it's made by a completely sincere, completely insane person.
>>
>>93791907
>I can shoot off a gnats foreskin from 80 yards
Ok that made me laugh
>>
>>93793780
No, dude was just crazy overprotective.
>>
>>93799186
No, it's 100% real, that's what makes it so hilarious.
>>
>>93799186
It's the second one.
>>
File: 1395954977862.gif (1MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1395954977862.gif
1MB, 512x288px
>>93791907
Is the writer guy a fag or is he just a friendless loser?
Nr 1 definitely happens. People always fucking ask how it was with a new partner, whether it's first dates or first sex.
Nr 2: Both scenarios happen. Guys in relationships feel the need to spend time with their girlfriends. It also happens more often if you have a really bitchy girlfriend and are too beta to find a new one.
Anybody who's had a girlfriend, or known a social guy with a girlfriend, has had the situation of "I wanna go out but X doesn't feel like it." or "nah i can't, i'm going to spend time with Y". It's just the nature of relationships.
Nr 3: That just depends on the person. Some people respect the wishes of the guy, while others just go "nah fuck that, we'll make it a night to remember".
Nr 4: Should always happen as the movies, the reality dad looks like a bitch
Nr 5: There's ALWAYS that 1 guy people invite purely on the fact that he gets wasted as hell and ends up doing hilariously stupid shit.
The party on the right looks like shit anyway. They don't deserve Randy's presence.

Did the writer of this comicstrip even go to a college?

Either way, the real offensive thing about this is the tumblrfag in the comments unironically using the term "redpilling".
I can almost see the fedora tipping on the guy above him with the "women think we're all guys who sleep around" shit.

Congrats, anon. I got triggered enough to write a response. Have your well deserved (you).
>>
>>93799047
>be gay rich mexican
I had to leave commiefornia for vermont because I was literally being harassed by pink haired fatasses whenever I entered an art workshop or LGS/LCBS.
I have never heard the words "faggot" or "beaner" outside of 4chan from a heterosexual white male.
>>
/co/ is so depressing
>>
>>93791969
Not caring about their friends sexual conquests isnt the same as "being nervous" about it
>>
>>93800056
i feel you bro, my ass is a middle class trans biracial abomination and the only people ive ever received harassment or been called some shitty word with genuine malice behind it irl was from pink hair fatasses or feminist white women in general

usually from california

fuck california honestly
>>
>>93800056
>>93800400
i bet it was all fat straight women with nothing out of the ordinary about them except for the colour of their hair
i still want to know how the voting mayority of a country can be considered an opressed minority because thats the fundation of the entire movement
>>
>>93791907
>not inviting randy
I bet these fags get called boring shits behind their back when they leave the party
>>
>>93798191
Commission it.
>>
>>93799100
>without being overtly "I'm so trans give me attention" or "trans is great accept my agenda you shitlords".
You should read it again. Calling "non-trans attracted guys" "ignorant" is precisely and exactly "trans is great accept my agenda you shitlords".
>>
BRO! BRO! I just fucking LAID know what I'm saying? Stuck that penis right in her VAGINA, BRO! BRO BRO BRO
>>
>>93804062
uhh...cool man
>>
>>93798572
My friend worked at a mental hospital full time for several years, and that sounds like bullshit.
>>
>>93793665
Seriously. Everybody fucking loves Big Randy.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.