[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Condorito Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: condorito_la_pelicula.jpg (98KB, 509x755px) Image search: [Google]
condorito_la_pelicula.jpg
98KB, 509x755px
What does /co/ think of Condorito?

https://youtu.be/EJJU7nGMas8
>>
Borderline softcore.
>>
>>93791653
What the fuck is this even about?

That poster makes it look almost like Poor Little White Guy
>>
>>93791826
>MC likes girl, but a chad is trying to steal her
>MC decides to marry girl to keep her
>Girl's mother is a cranky woman who heard the plan so she comes all the way to prevent that.
>Girl's mother is abducted and now MC turns into an astronaut to rescue her.
>MC has to defeat a race of aliens.
>MC turned into an explorer.
>>
>>93791653
Always liked the comics. But the very first moment i saw the trailer, i just...
i don't know
>>
eh, looks better than Diplodocus
>>
>>93791653
Pretty disappointed tbqh. The comics were mostly sex jokes, but this movie is entirely kid friendly. Yayita doesn't even show cleavage. They literally cut Condorito's balls off. I was hopeful after the teaser but now I'm just annoyed.
>>
>>93791653
I don't see how the comic would make a good movie, since the day the launched the teaser I wasn't really impressed.
Mostly because condorito is past his golden era. I don't see how you can make anything with the character without beautiful busty women, and subtle dirty jokes.
Siento que va a ser una de esas peliculas de las que no pasan trailer en tv y nadie se entera cuando llega o cuando acaban las funciones.
Y que las mamás llevan a los cabros chicos cuando no hay nada más que mirar.
Ah y la sala siempre esta medio vacia.
>>
>>93791653
He looks castrated holy shit
>>
The Condorito from my childhood would be jumping from happiness right when the alien announced he'll kidnap Doña Tremebunda and yelling a big thank you when the spaceship leave. I guess that wouldn't be PC enough for these days.
>>
How would you guys feel if there was a Memin Pinguin movie?
>>
>>93793410
kek exactly, thats the same thing i was thinking.

but i dont think pc has anything to do with it. i pressume its just for plot progession (if any) and to get condorito on the space wacky adventure.
>>
Only riff-raff enjoy those toilet comics
>>
It Always weirdest me out how my very catholic chilean mother and her family hate all instances of sex or anything that isn't fundie stuff or showing skin
But she loves these comics and her family has a collection of them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.